Delicious Zone - FM24-23

Hi Assembler! First of all, thanks for your tactics, 4231 Striker is amazing. I have a problem with my small team( San Marco Avenza) using Structura X. My players don't play Well, concede too many opportunities. Maybe is not the right tactic for an underdog, maybe i have to do some changes. I tried structura cow but nothing, im going to try structura IX, or 4231 striker. You suggest some tactic for my small team? Thanks a lot, sorry for my bad english

image.png.0fa1e32e35b852b4a90077722d33c714.png

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Kakazinho said:

Hi Assembler! First of all, thanks for your tactics, 4231 Striker is amazing. I have a problem with my small team( San Marco Avenza) using Structura X. My players don't play Well, concede too many opportunities. Maybe is not the right tactic for an underdog, maybe i have to do some changes. I tried structura cow but nothing, im going to try structura IX, or 4231 striker. You suggest some tactic for my small team? Thanks a lot, sorry for my bad english

image.png.0fa1e32e35b852b4a90077722d33c714.png

You don't really need to change the tactic : if your players are too "low", drop the Defensive line on standard and Line of Engagement to Mid Block. You need just a bit better player to make it work properly, but little by little you gonna destroy the league!

I suggest you even to check some team building video on my channel. If you need help just ask

Just had to login for the first time in ages to say thanks so much for this tactic it bloody awesome the 3421W Italian KO IV!

Im Man Utd in my 5th season now and been struggling with decent tactics to find them Joshdaly ones are terrible dont work for me, ive tried so many and this is amazing.

Here my results since tactic I started I lost 6-0 to Arsenal with the old tactic and had to change:-

5-1 vs Everton,  1-0 vs Milan CL, 8-1 Brentford, 4-0 West Brom,  4-1 Lyon, 5-0 vs City

The football being played is so beautiful aswell.

21 ore fa, Twostepsaway ha scritto:

You don't really need to change the tactic : if your players are too "low", drop the Defensive line on standard and Line of Engagement to Mid Block. You need just a bit better player to make it work properly, but little by little you gonna destroy the league!

I suggest you even to check some team building video on my channel. If you need help just ask

Thanks for your help, I'll try with your suggestions! 

I have two questions, sorry XD

With Structura X, If I have the favorable odds, the best thing to do at the start is drop on positive or offensive mentality or stay balanced?

And when i go below with the result, there is an structura with offensive mentality or i remain with structura x and put on positive ?

Thanks a lot, again

On 23/09/2023 at 22:40, Kakazinho said:

I have two questions, sorry XD

With Structura X, If I have the favorable odds, the best thing to do at the start is drop on positive or offensive mentality or stay balanced?

And when i go below with the result, there is an structura with offensive mentality or i remain with structura x and put on positive ?

Thanks a lot, again

If you want to go "attacking", you might go to Striker Heaven build, it's really similar but is more effective to more offensive mentality

9 hours ago, Bingham67 said:

I think I jinxed myself with the 3421W Italian KO IV! saying above I started to get alot of 2-1 losses and strikers not scoring so I gave up on it.

When you start to lose you need to understand why, unfortunately you really need good 3 defenders in order to make the tactic working, if you like 3atb i do suggest you to play the latest Conte 3421 literally people just plug and play it and getting results.

On 30/09/2023 at 14:55, teste_matte1987 said:
Where can I find this tactic? I'd like to try it. To this day I cannot find a stable tactic that can give good results with any team and any championship

On 29/09/2023 at 01:13, Twostepsaway said:

Absolutey a MONSTER of a tactic! I have been using the 4231 Structura X for my final save of FM23, with my beloved Manutd. I've been trying to keep the transfers sensible, with a couple of names coming in (all youth). Fernandes decided he wanted to leave and with that I thought I would swap away and give this tactic a go after watching the video.

I have been blown away by the results, take a look! Delicious is an absolutely fantastic ambassador to the game! Keep up all the amazing work, I look forward to SMASHING FM24!

Manutd 2027 Arsenal 4-1.png

Manutd 2027 Brighton 7-1.png

Manutd 2027 Datahub.png

Manutd 2027 Fullham 8-0.png

Manutd 2027 Mancity 7-1.png

Manutd 2027 Prem stats.png

Manutd 2027 Results.png

Manutd 2027 Southampton 8-0.png

On 05/10/2023 at 15:37, cobrauk said:

Absolutey a MONSTER of a tactic! I have been using the 4231 Structura X for my final save of FM23, with my beloved Manutd. I've been trying to keep the transfers sensible, with a couple of names coming in (all youth). Fernandes decided he wanted to leave and with that I thought I would swap away and give this tactic a go after watching the video.

I have been blown away by the results, take a look! Delicious is an absolutely fantastic ambassador to the game! Keep up all the amazing work, I look forward to SMASHING FM24!

Manutd 2027 Datahub.png

Manutd 2027 Results.png

Loving this tactic too in French League with AS Monaco 1 defeat in 29 games

Changed Stuctura X  to attacking and put WB on attack and BPD to defend right side and not cover. Must be working results from A. Madrid plus beat PSG twice and Bayern Munich in CL.

Happy days anybody else changed any thing with this tactic.

Close at the top too 

Screenshot (188).png

Screenshot (187).png

On 05/10/2023 at 10:37, cobrauk said:

Manutd 2027 Datahub.png

Manutd 2027 Results.png

what tactics are you mentioning here....3421 Conte Attacking X DOF  this or the 4231 structra X?

• Twostepsaway changed the title to Delicious Zone - FM24-23

I am re-running all the old tactics (for now i will check first the lone striker build,later one even the others) : 

You can check the results on :  https://bit.ly/DeliciousTest23

I am using City just to understand how it's going with a elite club, when it's gonna be the release, i will build a "Super League" that is gonna take the place of the spaghetti league and the Delicious Test League, will might understand how to implement it for more accuracy.

Stay tuned.

stay Delicious!

Edited by Twostepsaway