does anyone know how to edit the back number rule in Germany

benji_hro_FCH

In Germany you can only assign the number from 1-40 without the in-game editor, then it only works that I can select 41. and with the editor I can assign from 1-49. do you know how i can edit it in the pre game editor so that i can assign the bummers from 1-99, for example like in england? I would be thankfull for an answer

Edited by benji_hro_FCH

In the Advanced Editor, you can select different Match Rules, one of the subsets in a Match Rule is "Highest Squad Number"

If you want to edit Germany you can "Add Nation -> Add Lower Divisions and Cups -> Convert to Advanced Rules" then search manually for the relevant match rules, which should say something like Bundesliga or Pro on it, and from there edit the maximum squad number to 99

vor 9 Stunden schrieb animal31:

In the Advanced Editor, you can select different Match Rules, one of the subsets in a Match Rule is "Highest Squad Number"

If you want to edit Germany you can "Add Nation -> Add Lower Divisions and Cups -> Convert to Advanced Rules" then search manually for the relevant match rules, which should say something like Bundesliga or Pro on it, and from there edit the maximum squad number to 99

Thank you so much 😃🙏