[FM23] - Polish lower leagues (down to 4th level) (updated to 23.4 version)

As usual, yearly file to start your save as low as in 4th level in Poland.

Fortunately, all league sizes are the same so I didn't have to make the rules twice. Tested for 10 years in the game, all is okay.

What has changed?

• Added II Liga (playable with recreated promotion playoffs and squad reward system)
  • Added III Liga (playable with squad reward system)
  • Added IV Liga (non-playable, used for promotion/relegation from III Liga)

Few pointers

• By default only Ekstraklasa has World Cup break set so I haven't changed default settings (which means from I liga downwards, teams are playing normally, but I've slightly changed the winter break because it looks like it has been shortened a bit).
  • II liga playoffs are set just as I liga playoffs (yes, 3-4 days break between last match of regular season and 1st semi-final playoff is normal)
  • I've tried to recreate fines for yellow cards, so at least team fine is implemented (single player fine can't be set, or at least I haven't found a way to do it).
  • As usual, promotions and relegations between 3 Liga and IV Liga are not 100% due to regionalization. Teams should be in nearest available division if there's not enough spaces in the right division (teams from north (II Group) won't be in south division (IV group). No artificial league increase is required for this level, if I'd do lower levels, maybe I would try to restrict this even more, right now default settings set by us researchers are fine.

Probably I will pass on creating lower divisions for now, so sorry if someone expected 5th and lower levels.

STEAM WORKSHOP FILE TO SUBSCRIBE

DIRECT LINK

Polish lower leagues (down to 4th level) FM23 (23.4 version).fmf

• 3 months later...

Ok, for those waiting for the version after the winter update - since there will probably be one more patch coming out for the database next week (like in last year), I will update the file after that final patch. It makes no sense to create an add-on for one week and then another.

4 hours ago, DamianJB said:

Any clue how i could add foreigner limits to this file ? 
im using basic editor but i can't find any option to apply these limits...

In new leagues, it's in fixture rules. In default leagues, you must convert to advanced rules to change or add something.

11 hours ago, Bigpole said:

In new leagues, it's in fixture rules. In default leagues, you must convert to advanced rules to change or add something.

Thanks for the answer ! ;-)

• Bigpole changed the title to [FM23] - Polish lower leagues (down to 4th level) (updated to 23.3 version)
  • Bigpole changed the title to [FM23] - Polish lower leagues (down to 4th level) (updated to 23.4 version)

Wszystko spoko, tylko jedno niedociągnięcie jest. Resovia Rzeszów nie gra na stadionie Stali Rzeszów tylko ma swój ROSIR Rzeszów. Nie wiem dlaczego nie ma takowej aktualizacji w Fmie, fajnie by było to zmienić. 

11 minutes ago, ryza22 said:

Wszystko spoko, tylko jedno niedociągnięcie jest. Resovia Rzeszów nie gra na stadionie Stali Rzeszów tylko ma swój ROSIR Rzeszów. Nie wiem dlaczego nie ma takowej aktualizacji w Fmie, fajnie by było to zmienić. 

To raczej błąd w bazie danych niż błąd dodatku, warto zgłosić tutaj https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/database-and-research/poland-data-issues/