*Official* Football Manager 2023 Mobile Feedback Thread

Hi,

I just registered to write here, because I spend a lot of time on your game. Way too much actually haha.

I have one main request that I think would make the whole experience way more appealing for many players:  a revamp of the trophy cabinet and history with added stats, facts from the previous seasons. I am thinking a different UI for this, where maybe we would actually see the actual trophies?

For example, I am always amazed to see how they write the name of the winner of the CL on the cup at the end of the final, it just feels real.

There is so little remaining from past achievements, anything fancier and deeper would elevate the whole experience imo. As a player you want to grow nostalgic with the career you are having.

Expanding the data/stats and what is kept across seasons would also help.

It's a bit abstract but maybe it will be valuable for you.

The game is great and incredibly addictive 😃

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since nobody cared to repply the original thread, I will repost the original text.

"

Dear Sports Interactive,

I am a Portuguese fan of Juventus that has been playing (and loving) your games ever since CM2.

Over the past 5 years I have also converted to FM Mobile as it is easy to pick up and play, anywhere and anytime.

I was very pleased when it was announced that Juventus would be fully licensed again for this year's game and was looking forward to manage my favourite team.

I was left disappointed after I noticed that (even after the final update) the B team of Juventus (Zebre B) is not as polished or updated as Barcelona's or Real Madrid's.

All of the key players of Juventus Next Gen are missing from the mobile version's database, for e.g. Alessandro Riccio, Dean Huijsen, Riccardo Turicchia, Tommaso Barbieri, Nikola Sekulov, Mattia Compagnon, Marco da Graca, Emanuele Pecorino, among others

And players that are contracted to Juventus but loaned to other clubs are featured at Zebre B, such as Edoardo Motta (Monza), Federico Savio (Sampdoria), Edoardo Ghibaudo (Milan), Andrea Orlando (Monza), Luca Ventre (Alessandria), Alessio Vacca (Monza).

But the most blatant omission is the exclusion of argentine playmaker Enzo Barrenechea, who has already been oficially promoted to Juventus' first squad.

Furthermore, Juventus Next Gen players such as Martin Palumbo (Udinese) and Michele Besaggio (Genoa) are loaned at Juventus, but cannot be found on either of Juventus' teams and must be bought in order to then demote them to the Zebre B squad (along with Goalkeeper Crespi who shows up on the main squad roster).

With all of this in mind, and in order to have the best mobile version of this amazing soccer management game, I ask you to improve the accuracy on Juventus' B team (and of B teams overall), with a more faithful rendition of the B squads as they are the nesting place for developing future talents and if you make good use of your licenses, you will create the best experience possible for us fans.

Thank you in advance and I am eagerly awaiting for next year's instalment already."

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, jPKroniK said:

All of the key players of Juventus Next Gen are missing from the mobile version's database, for e.g. Alessandro Riccio, Dean Huijsen, Riccardo Turicchia, Tommaso Barbieri, Nikola Sekulov, Mattia Compagnon, Marco da Graca, Emanuele Pecorino, among others

And players that are contracted to Juventus but loaned to other clubs are featured at Zebre B, such as Edoardo Motta (Monza), Federico Savio (Sampdoria), Edoardo Ghibaudo (Milan), Andrea Orlando (Monza), Luca Ventre (Alessandria), Alessio Vacca (Monza).

But the most blatant omission is the exclusion of argentine playmaker Enzo Barrenechea, who has already been oficially promoted to Juventus' first squad.

Furthermore, Juventus Next Gen players such as Martin Palumbo (Udinese) and Michele Besaggio (Genoa) are loaned at Juventus, but cannot be found on either of Juventus' teams and must be bought in order to then demote them to the Zebre B squad (along with Goalkeeper Crespi who shows up on the main squad roster).

With all of this in mind, and in order to have the best mobile version of this amazing soccer management game, I ask you to improve the accuracy on Juventus' B team (and of B teams overall), with a more faithful rendition of the B squads as they are the nesting place for developing future talents and if you make good use of your licenses, you will create the best experience possible for us fans.

Thank you in advance and I am eagerly awaiting for next year's instalment already."

Sorry you didn't get a reply - I try to repond to as many people as possible but I'm somewhat busy making the game and its easy for things to be missed.

with regards to Zebre-B there is a limit on the number of players available in any team in the game (80 players for an active side - 40 in the first team and 40 in the reserves), this means that for larger cubs sometimes hard decisions have to be made with regards to who is retained, this is done on the basis of the research which is supplied for the teams and the players who are more likely to feature or develop into first team players are those who are left active. 

Often in reserve teams if a researcher doesn't have information on a player they feel is reliable then they'll leave critical fields like 'Potential' blank which makes the ones retained somewhat random, you could help ensure better selections moving forward by contacting our research team and helping to provide data as you seem fairly knowledable about the club.

(we will as always be striving to improve the games and its database moving forward, but the actual research isn't my area)

Hope this helps,

Marc

I'm not sure if this is the place to do it, I am very new to FM and am still getting used to things, a while ago, one of my players was not performing well, I wasn't sure what to do and I moved him to the reserves. My problem is he is one of my better players, and I don't know how to get him back into the first team. I am aware that you can only have 40 players in each, but I don't know what to do, I don't remember how I moved him, and he is getting upset about not being in the first team, I can't even find the place to do it, does it show up if you are maxed out?

Edited by ckee051

On 03/05/2023 at 06:04, ckee051 said:

I'm not sure if this is the place to do it, I am very new to FM and am still getting used to things, a while ago, one of my players was not performing well, I wasn't sure what to do and I moved him to the reserves. My problem is he is one of my better players, and I don't know how to get him back into the first team. I am aware that you can only have 40 players in each, but I don't know what to do, I don't remember how I moved him, and he is getting upset about not being in the first team, I can't even find the place to do it, does it show up if you are maxed out?

If you have 40 players in the first team, the option to move a player from the reserves won't show.

If you have 40 players in the reserves too you will need to sell/release a player in order to have the flexibility to move players around again.

• 2 weeks later...
Em 02/05/2023 em 13:54, Marc Vaughan disse:

Sorry you didn't get a reply - I try to repond to as many people as possible but I'm somewhat busy making the game and its easy for things to be missed.

with regards to Zebre-B there is a limit on the number of players available in any team in the game (80 players for an active side - 40 in the first team and 40 in the reserves), this means that for larger cubs sometimes hard decisions have to be made with regards to who is retained, this is done on the basis of the research which is supplied for the teams and the players who are more likely to feature or develop into first team players are those who are left active. 

Often in reserve teams if a researcher doesn't have information on a player they feel is reliable then they'll leave critical fields like 'Potential' blank which makes the ones retained somewhat random, you could help ensure better selections moving forward by contacting our research team and helping to provide data as you seem fairly knowledable about the club.

(we will as always be striving to improve the games and its database moving forward, but the actual research isn't my area)

Hope this helps,

Marc

It's totally fine Marc!

I appreciate your efforts in delivering the best experience possible to the mobile users. I am just hoping that the B teams get a little more work and love on next year's iteration, as I have recently browsed many topics on this forum with users mentioning that B teams are pretty much useless for player development and that the players are better off being loaned to other clubs (such as the thread below)

In my opinion, B teams should work the way affiliate clubs do for the main club and if you guys could implement this, it would make a huge impact on the game! In my opinion, B teams should work as a stepping stone to nurture future talents. So I ask you to please make it so that the B teams funcion like affiliate clubs do for the main club. And if you guys could implement this, it would really make a huge impact on the game!

Also, thank you for taking the time to repply to my thread. You are a legend!!

Edited by jPKroniK

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoy playing the game and i very much appreciate the effort put into it every year and also how SI-Staff, especially Marc Vaughan care about the feedback and take suggestions into consideration while developing the game.

After playing a lot i have gathered some feedback regarding many aspects of the game that i wanted to share here.

Player Roles

Defence: As three at-the-back formations are more and more popular at the moment, i think it would be nice to have a new player role like the wide centre back to get a little more tactical options (like Atalanta played - using centre-backs to overload one side). I also think that the libero role could be adjusted/ a new role could be introduced for a defender that moves into the midfield when the team is in position and stays there (like John Stones at Manchester City in the 2n half of the season).

Midfield: I already mentioned it in other posts but i think we should have a player role on the wing that allows for a player to stay wide to stretch play to then take on a defender and move inside when he gets the ball to then either play a through-ball/a cross or shoot on goal (like Mahrez, Raphina, Saka or Martinelli). The Inverted Winger at the moment plays to narrow for that and doesn't shoot enough, the Inside Forward also moves inside without the ball and doesn't stay wide consistently. I also would like to have an additional player role in the attacking midfield position - a 'dummy runner' - a player that supports the player around them by creating space via runs and movement off the ball and helps to create overloads. Maybe you could also make the Box-to-Box role available in the defensive midfield position to have more tactical flexability.

Attack: Same as for the attacking midfield i would like to have a 'dummy runner' role. I don't know how exactly the pressing forward behaves (in my match highlights he mostly sits in the box waiting for a cross or pass) but a player role that actively roams to the flanks or between Central and Wide Defenders and helps to create overloads would be nice.

Attacking-Third instructions

Overlap/Underlap: It would be nice to have an 'underlap' instruction in addition to the overlap instruction. Underlaps are now a very important part of the game and should be available.

General Feedback

Role descriptions: I think some player roles are not clear. For the Defensive Midfielder for example it says that 'he supports his more creative teammates'. Does he support them by making runs to create space? Does he provide them with passes? Same goes for the Inside Forward - he 'cuts inside from the flanks and runs directly at the centre of the defence'. Is he doing it with the ball or without the ball? When does he start the run. When the ball is in the final third? Of course you can get some informations in the statistics during a game and by watching highlights but it would be nice to have a little more context to it.

Player Traits: Whereas some player traits have a visible impact (visible in the match hihglights and the statistic screen) on the players behaviour (for example 'gets forward at every oppurtunity') some seem to have no visible influence at the players behaviour. A Winger with a 'cuts inside' player trait never actually cuts inside in the match highlights. Even with 'Expressive' Creative Freedom. Also sometimes player traits dissapear after a transfer because the player stats change a little bit. I would wish for the player traits to be a little bit more noticeable. Also it would be nice to have a list where the requirements for the trates are listed and also a short descriptions of what a player role actually does/how it affects a players playing style.

Online Manual: Same as fot the role descriptions i would be nice to have a little bit more insight on for example what Width, Tempo or Passing Focus actually changes. If i choose passing focus for both wings, are the player going to only pass to the flanks until they are stuck? Do they switch flanks via long balls or play through the midfield/defence to move the ball to the other flank? Do the players still build-up from the back or just play the ball out wide, ignoring the middle of the pitch? Does the Width influence the movement of the players, so that for example midfielder move to the sideline occasionally and overlap instead of a wingback/fullback or do they just stay wider but still in the centre of the pitch? Can i play possesion football also with high tempo or do my players take more risks at higher tempo?

Defensive Formation: This is something i would really like to see added to the game. Similar to the 'Set Pieces' screen maybe you could add a screen to the 'Defence' tab where you can set a different formation while defending. If you want to play in a 4-2-3-1 in attack but defend in a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1, currently you have to sacrifice player roles by for example setting the AM in a 4-2-3-1 as a Shadow Striker so you have something similar to a 4-4-2 but you then lack the control or creativity of a attacking midfielder or advanced playmaker when in possesion.

Statistic Screen: The colums for home and away-team during the games are very hard to read. In the post-match screen there is a colour difference between each column. Maybe you could make it like this also during the game. I also would like to have a 'Touches' column added to see how good involved a player is.

More Demanding Boards: In my saves some managers stay at a club for 10+ years while barely wining titles. Xavi at Barca came second or worse in the league since the start of my save and is still the manager of Barcelona. He also won the Champions League only once. In reality if a coach at clubs like Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern etc. (high reputation clubs) doesn't consintetly win titels he is going to get released sooner or later. Imo this needs some tweaking.

AI Player Recruitment: In my save good players are often left out and then get sold for a minimal price. For example Balde from Barca got sold while beeing on of most valuable LB´s in the game and went to RC Lens for 20.5M. Fati was at Barcelona for 10 years and had good stats but then suddenly got fewer game time and then was sold for 11M to LOSC. I just have some Barca examples but have also seen this from other clubs. Another thing is that the high reputation clubs often buy good players when they get old. Players get bough while being 29+ and then when they are 32/33 another big club buys them. But players that are between around 22 to 28 seem to be ingored. Big clubs normally buy player in or short before their prime which i would say starts at the age of 25-26 (depending on the individual player ofc).

Player Generation: I noticed that in the Dutch League a lot of generated player suddenly appear at the clubs. They are not young players but already 22+ years old but it's unclear where they are from. They also sometimes have ridiculously good stats. Same goes for the French League even though here it doesn't happen as often as in the Dutch League. (I have French League loaded but not Dutch League btw.) It also would be nice to have some more variety with the generated players appereance (faces/haircuts/beards ...)

• SI Staff

[quote]Player Generation: I noticed that in the Dutch League a lot of generated player suddenly appear at the clubs. They are not young players but already 22+ years old but it's unclear where they are from. They also sometimes have ridiculously good stats. Same goes for the French League even though here it doesn't happen as often as in the Dutch League. (I have French League loaded but not Dutch League btw.) It also would be nice to have some more variety with the generated players appereance (faces/haircuts/beards ...)[/quote]

Thanks for the detailed feedback very interesting and useful - just to mention with the 'Player Generation' this has always happened for all inactive leagues (and also happens on the PC game) - this is to ensure that the game balance is retained for national squads, continental cups etc.

As such it basically generates players at an older age than it would normally so that they're more developed etc. - think of it like the player always having been 'there' but hadn't gained attention  outside of his nation previously if that helps?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I purchased the game less than two months ago and I loved every minute of it. Still, some things bug me a bit:

1. Match engine: aren't players too big for the size of the pitch? The highlights feel bloated most of the times.
  2. Match engine: could we get a setting to watch the full game? I think it is needed to fully test strategies and not be blindsided by the few highlights we get to see, specially, since highlights do not show your botched plays, and those are key to find out what is not working.
  3. Miscelanea: why is there a limit to game saves? if it is really necessary, can you at least make it higher, like 10 or 15 saves?
  4. Miscelanea: I think a game as complex as this needs better documentation. As much as we like to discover things on our own, it should be clearer how some abstract concepts like tempo or mentality impact the game. The same can be said about player attributes. We do not need formulas, but it should be easier to be sure whether "Passing" affects crossings, including corners, or how "Shooting" affects set pieces. Does the set pieces rating for free kicks and penalties already factor in the "Shooting" attribute of the player or should we try to balance both scores on our own? Is "Positioning" used on attack at all? Why do players sometimes allow being catched up by a slower defender by trotting around with the ball instead of sprinting towards goal? Is it related with "Work rate", "Stamina"?
  5. Modding: does SI condone modding? I wasted dozens of hours trying to add real kits, logos and faces. Each website had different instructions as to where to copy the files and sometimes adding a new pack caused a different one to stop working. I missed having an official post from SI clearly indicating the folders where everything should be placed and, especially, how critical are the config text files for everything to work correctly.

Anyway, thank you for this awesome game. We only complain because we love it so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 28/06/2023 at 22:40, apertotes said:

Match engine: aren't players too big for the size of the pitch? The highlights feel bloated most of the times.

This is intentional - the 2d is intended to show what is happening in a tactical sense and not be a 100% accurate representation of the players size. The reasoning behind this is simply that its easier for people to see and ascertain behavior when players are larger, this is very much the case with the ball also.

For people like myself who don't have 20-20 vision this side of things is vital to us being able to play and enjoy the game (speaking as someone who is rated as 'blind' on the NHS scale when I'm not wearing glasses/contact lenses ;) ).

1. Match engine: could we get a setting to watch the full game? I think it is needed to fully test strategies and not be blindsided by the few highlights we get to see, specially, since highlights do not show your botched plays, and those are key to find out what is not working.

The reason the 'full match' isn't an option is simply because it'd leave people prone to losing their save game because of battery lapse far too frequently - 'extended' highlights do show a fair amount of the match imho.

1. Miscelanea: why is there a limit to game saves? if it is really necessary, can you at least make it higher, like 10 or 15 saves?

This was something which was done to simplify the user interface and reduce typing as much as possible, it was also vital in the 'early days' of the product when devices with very limited space were common (especially on android) - its possible we'll revisit this in the future at some point as I agree things have changed somewhat.

1. Miscelanea: I think a game as complex as this needs better documentation. As much as we like to discover things on our own, it should be clearer how some abstract concepts like tempo or mentality impact the game. The same can be said about player attributes. We do not need formulas, but it should be easier to be sure whether "Passing" affects crossings, including corners, or how "Shooting" affects set pieces. Does the set pieces rating for free kicks and penalties already factor in the "Shooting" attribute of the player or should we try to balance both scores on our own? Is "Positioning" used on attack at all? Why do players sometimes allow being catched up by a slower defender by trotting around with the ball instead of sprinting towards goal? Is it related with "Work rate", "Stamina"?

I'm trying to expose as much information as possible to the player - but I agree this can be improved in some areas, to answer the queries you indicate:

Crossing is its own stat and isn't affected by passing. 

Corners uses crossing within its makeup and also a 'hidden' set-pieces stat.

Shooting is used within freekicks which are shots and also uses a 'hidden' set-pieces stat.

Passing/Crosses are used within freekicks which involve passes/crossed along with a hidden set-pieces stat.

Penalties uses shooting as a component along with the hidden penalties stat.

Positioning is a purely defensive stat and indicates the defensive positioning for players.

Movement is the converse stat and indicates whether the player has good movement/positioning in attack.

With regards to players being caught up with - a players 'pace' is when they don't have the ball (ie. free running) - when a player is dribbling his top-end will be affected/limited according to his ability (dribbling + technique), so if a player has high dribbling then he'll be more likely to run at pace with the ball ... however technique will be a factor of how under control things are and his top-end.

On top of this there are pitch/weather factors to take into account, if its icy or a quagmire then it'll be difficult for any player to really run 'that' fast.

8 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

This is intentional - the 2d is intended to show what is happening in a tactical sense and not be a 100% accurate representation of the players size. The reasoning behind this is simply that its easier for people to see and ascertain behavior when players are larger, this is very much the case with the ball also.

The problem is that not only is it working in the tactical sense. The gameplay sensation is that players are indeed that big since they act as obstacles for other players and the ball, effectively making the pitch much smaller.

I believe that something like this would be fantastic: image.png.26e3c28fdda1f30db7c63c8bab4f8d

It is still 2D, but the sensation is much more authentic.

The reason the 'full match' isn't an option is simply because it'd leave people prone to losing their save game because of battery lapse far too frequently - 'extended' highlights do show a fair amount of the match imho.

I disagree strongly. By their own definition, highlights only show successful plays, yours or the rival's. But it is impossible to know why your tactic is not working as you expect if you do not see the unsuccessful plays. Is your DM giving away the ball too easily? Are your wingers trying enough runs forward? Is your Deep Lying Forward really coming down to receive the ball? Where are your attacks breaking down? Are you being outmuscled in the midfield?

Player statistics (like passes, crosses, dribbles, etc.) can't really inform of why your tactic is not working as you intend.

If you are worried about battery, you could force the full match engine to play at an accelerated rate so that a game is completed in 30 minutes or less.

Penalties uses shooting as a component along with the hidden penalties stat.

These where examples and I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to all of them, but there are many more things in the game that aren't explained in terms of real gameplay effects. Like I said, we do not need the actual formula, but many of the hundreds of questions that are posted monthly in these forums about why something does not work or why my tactic does not play like it should come up because things are not well explained. Maybe we expect technique to matter for set pieces and it doesn't. And many similar issues. Just another example: does strength help players resist tackling?

Anyway, regarding penalties, I am still not sure. Look at Modric and Bellingham in the following screenshot. Modric has 3.5 stars and 8 in Shooting and Bellingham 1.5 stars and 14 in Shooting. Who is the better taker? Are the stars the hidden stat you are referencing or is it already a global value that includes the hidden stat and the shooting stat. Why is Technique in that screen? Does it also affect penalty taking?

AIL4fc_yvBAoRRi9zUI57xEBlogrBKUT8KfGd3xqU6FSJZvLT4j3_CpHu8P9JyX7j4VU_yAP4TUSRu5MdTi048atjTwgSVpiKtNoQ_RmMCeCrNgkDC6bqtIymNBIriu3yU07SXsZNsyd32KwT4uS-_tMxKQpTXM-BVzgaPSe7gHpJEXLCPxdPAm0mqOt8IQuETsZ95h0B9aTjsnsMszEgi6PS1G95mKbQT_G-JSLzEBH8N6CJQUm9PqCvXODl-T73bZyaQC6UW1c0hyL9wRJVADGQgI6YXsVM_La54XFv82bj_fe0CSrbTSUs5FP-mtKv0JmB_oUASFSJ8dZYB94AZF6_QTOq-BpFkcXuAcCSvfvaMGQeViu9XcNptanKL0XGeAunQbK_eD7-MShzHHegaoodw6japOI1MJJgUanxSXY4DzVr9sULPSi9Nuh7S2rO7VtqLvxX3TNt_ovdbrrk1swHItL6UdFI-AipUdovOzxVgBNgl9n9CwtvXaCPO5aI-jvaGx_SPEDjv9gMjgnfC_C4qdd75yCGcPdrlfdbU247fvxcPPQMwG2xb3YlcnOf06-DlNlvJ83yW58fiin_ip-rERizc7rm-tinr0IoVztqZTnv531JaHhbNtBLZPVVGS53apdqKqfcRsdr2R98O_uRxBej2tTNmNYoblblWcFK5MYSJRpxj1bsLrnMZhFH4APmWHwVGZynUkVXhVcBWRVIiE1XMRMuciz80DolCSyehJ6VCaz6c43MtHB1y69ju3eh45K8_OqahlSUuKEAwzmlkrl6fNEogrzxaYPCWPp-0YzE_o8T1_2Q5tq-yWua1l_6-U4MXROjNgut8WvakpUHELWuX1ZXLBEM7JPDcMuLghPRX7Y56jhqxMAr0rm-DUTw6AtAqJJT9nyP_wfrJePKiIeEBw=w935-h701-s-no?authuser=0

It is just confusing, simply because it is not explained anywhere. And I believe that it is not doing any favors to the game. It should not be a blind search. We should know how attributes and stats affect the game in order to make better decisions. There are many games where causes and effects are clearly explained, like Civilization, Europa Universalis, almost all board games, and it does not diminish their depth and strategic complexity.

Edited by apertotes

• SI Staff
22 hours ago, apertotes said:

It is still 2D, but the sensation is much more authentic.

You are aware that this is the mobile game forum and that would be totally unusable/readable on a mobile phone? - I agree on a large enough screen that is definitely better, but on small screens compromised have to be made.

(also take mercy on those of us who don't have 20-20 vision - its roughly 15% of the population)

I do understand that FMC might have a more intensive resolution than FMM (and look more similar to what you like) so perhaps give that version a try if its important to you - FMM is intended to be playable and fun for as many people as possible.

It is just confusing, simply because it is not explained anywhere. And I believe that it is not doing any favors to the game. It should not be a blind search. We should know how attributes and stats affect the game in order to make better decisions. There are many games where causes and effects are clearly explained, like Civilization, Europa Universalis, almost all board games, and it does not diminish their depth and strategic complexity.

I'm constantly trying to improve the way the game talks to the user and gives them information - I'll readily accept its not perfect by any means, but we'll keep trying to improve things ... bear with us :)

29 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

You are aware that this is the mobile game forum and that would be totally unusable/readable on a mobile phone? - I agree on a large enough screen that is definitely better, but on small screens compromised have to be made.

You are right. I play on a 10" tablet and I feel like the players could be much smaller without any problem, but if the same design has to be used for all mobile devices, I can understand how you would want larger players so that they are visible on regular phone screen.

30 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I'm constantly trying to improve the way the game talks to the user and gives them information - I'll readily accept its not perfect by any means, but we'll keep trying to improve things ... bear with us :)

Of course! I love the game. Have loved it since it was called a different name and Fabregas was a wonderkid. That is why I complain so much. The lack of clarity has been there all along. I will keep on buying new editions and playing until my eyes bleed. I just can't help but be disappointed at not having the tools I believe the game should provide to be a better manager.

Recently, I’ve been flipping back and forth between FMM and FMT on my iPhone. It’s fun to compare the two, and it really makes me appreciate how optimized FMM is for a small device and how cool my phone is compared to playing FMT. 😂

Anyway, I have appreciated seeing who’s received yellow/red cards along with goals on the front match page of FMT. Is that something that might work its way into FMM in the future? 

00165F13-3B21-42D4-BF8B-EADB72175983.png

A2C2B37E-7551-43F4-98A4-943F409E7D4C.png

Marc, is there a way to restrict the relatively easy method of accumulating money in FMM? The absence of groundskeeping, weekly player and staff wage payments, and reliance on ticket and shirt sales make it easy to amass a significant amount of money after a season in the game.

Additionally, I would like to bring attention to the affiliate team system. Currently, only teams in the top five leagues request affiliation with world-class teams. I propose expanding the options to include teams from various leagues, such as the Belgian, Dutch, and Turkish leagues, seeking affiliation. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is a sample to pass along my message.

During a negotiation, if Ajax, Brentford and Spezia bid for a player, I have to attend to them to the first one on say the 7th. The attend bid from the next team Brentford, will have to be attended to on the 9th after I get an inbox saying I declined the bid from Ajax. The third bid is attended to on the 11th of that month following the same procedure as the first two.

To improve the negotiation process, implement a feature that allows players to attend to all three bids on the same day in the game. This will help save time and reduce the risk of the player getting injured before your preferred option makes a bid or the transfer window closes.

Additionally, please can make teams outside the top 5 leagues request an affiliation with 5-star teams to enhance the gameplay experience.

Spoiler
Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve noted down some new bullet points as feedback I’ve though of during recent saves in addition to already brought up points.

• Too hard to get decent loans for goalies, even as the best goalkeeper at the receiving club they struggle for game time too often
  • There should be more mental attributes in the default database such as determined, lazy, professional etc to make it more interesting to put together a squad.
  • Newgens get a lot of mental attributes, but it seems a bit too generalizing when some countries get almost only bad ones for too talents.
  • Friendlies aren’t scheduled for African U21 national teams as it seems, it would be more enjoyable to manage those national teams if U21 teams were handled better
  • More real youth completions for club and national teams would be great
  • Romanian and Swedish leagues would be very welcome additions as playable leagues
  • All World Cup relevant nations should have a full squad of real players regardless of leagues chosen as playable, international competitions are a lot less fun when the opponents don’t even have a first 11 with actual players.
  • More ways to handle squad morale would be great. That includes national teams as it’s not realistic that a player is miserable there just because a club situation is bad.
  • Even for nations where the domestic league is active it would be nice with some dual citizenship foreign newgens popping up to discover.
  • Foreign youth players like in the full game would be great as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Most definitely a case of after the horse has bolted, but anyone else have issues with Attendances.

I'm Everton and it's one thing that really bugs me. FA Cup quarter final against Liverpool when I've won 5 on the spin, 14k at Goodison. Europe League Semi Final 13k.

If finance is linked to this, particularly if I was a small club on a cup run , it kind of breaks the immersion. 

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, Navelgazer said:

Most definitely a case of after the horse has bolted, but anyone else have issues with Attendances.

I'm Everton and it's one thing that really bugs me. FA Cup quarter final against Liverpool when I've won 5 on the spin, 14k at Goodison. Europe League Semi Final 13k.

If finance is linked to this, particularly if I was a small club on a cup run , it kind of breaks the immersion. 

Makes note to double check these are sensible in the current build, thanks for mentioning :)

I've mentioned this before, but I prefer playing on my iPad. I still find the text jaggy and the logos pixelated. 

I know its designed for phones primarily but hoping this is something that can be sorted as it just looks a bit cheap when using on bigger devices.