Did the database not change??

3 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Did you tick 'no transfers in first window'?

I did. I have done a bit more digging and it looks like that is where I messed up. Is my club in an equal financial place? Or should I restart my save?

I am at a midlevel European league. Transfer budget is only ~1.5 mil Euros. But don't want to be handicapped by disabling first windows.

1 minute ago, DMVian said:

I did. I have done a bit more digging and it looks like that is where I messed up. Is my club in an equal financial place? Or should I restart my save?

I am at a midlevel European league. Transfer budget is only ~1.5 mil Euros. But don't want to be handicapped by disabling first windows.

You'd have to start a new save if you want to untick that option.

11 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

You'd have to start a new save if you want to untick that option.

Haven't gotten so far that I wouldn't mind starting over a save. Just not sure if I'm giving up funds. If that money is somewhere else, like the balance, then who cares. Just don't want to be starting at a loss.

Trying to add lower leagues for England and first had to fix the required teams for youth divisions but now I am getting errors for the African Championship of Nations getting 0 teams for the competition. This is the pre-game editor. Can take this to a different thread if needed.

Edited by Krei-ogenics

17 minutes ago, Krei-ogenics said:

Trying to add lower leagues for England and first had to fix the required teams for youth divisions but now I am getting errors for the African Cup of Nations getting 0 teams for the competition. This is the pre-game editor. Can take this to a different thread if needed.

You would be best to raise this in the Editor's forum.

4 hours ago, DMVian said:

You're not really handicapped, all the other teams will be prevented from signing anybody too, plus the club has technically already had the real life transfers from that window too.

You don't "lose" the money in any way. It's just not available to spend. You should still get a transfer budget for the winter transfer window though. You'll likely get an e-mail either in December or at the start of January to let you know the winter transfer window budget.