*Official* Football Manager 2023 Feedback Thread

1 minute ago, SimonHoddle said:

Agree with everything you’re saying except the positive about the ME 😂. It is nice that it has its fans. Makes me think it’s not a complete wash-out. But I’m playing on Touch iPhone which apparently has identical ME and graphics so hopefully I can start liking it as much as you. 

It's not that it has no faults - it certainly has some. Long passes that only Modric can make being made by everyone, not enough dribbling and one-on-one take-ons, no longer being able to set defense to narrow (WHY?), etc.

I do feel like it has improved a good amount over FM22 and part of my judgement is based on watching bust the net videos and taking an approach of me just not being great at the game. There are people that can do almost anything they want with the game. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, azymin said:

It's not that it has no faults - it certainly has some. Long passes that only Modric can make being made by everyone, not enough dribbling and one-on-one take-ons, no longer being able to set defense to narrow (WHY?), etc.

I do feel like it has improved a good amount over FM22 and part of my judgement is based on watching bust the net videos and taking an approach of me just not being great at the game. There are people that can do almost anything they want with the game. 

You see that’s a major concern for me - creative long passes being made by all. It suggests the ME is less sophisticated than we hope it to be and doesn’t really account for the individual brilliance that lights games up. And it reminds me of very poor recent versions that you couldn’t distinguish individual brilliance from basic plodders.

and where has the dribbling gone? It’s crazy. It existed before the update. Why would you take that away??

What’s the point of the vision attribute if it’s everywhere and why did the update make the situation worse?

and. Ultimately this is my real bugbear. Why don’t SI communicate with their customers? Why don’t they tell us exactly what they’ve done with the ME to manage expectations?

people like Desmond Richardson and Neil Brock always reply when tagged, which is v generous of them. But I don’t want to keep nagging at individuals. I want the company to front up. Give us a workshop. Or a video which isn’t full of fluff about renaming defend wide to trap outside! Trapping is one of the most sophisticated tactical innovations of modern football and SI thought they could replicate it by replacing one word with another. 

this is now priced at the very top end of the market. The game, the ME, the graphics and the customer interaction from the company do not match the price right now. 

Edited by SimonHoddle

21 minutes ago, SimonHoddle said:

You see that’s a major concern for me - creative long passes being made by all. It suggests the ME is less sophisticated than we hope it to be and doesn’t really account for the individual brilliance that lights games up. And it reminds me of very poor recent versions that you couldn’t distinguish individual brilliance from basic plodders.

and where has the dribbling gone? It’s crazy. It existed before the update. Why would you take that away??

What’s the point of the vision attribute if it’s everywhere and why did the update make the situation worse?

and. Ultimately this is my real bugbear. Why don’t SI communicate with their customers? Why don’t they tell us exactly what they’ve done with the ME to manage expectations?

people like Desmond Richardson and Neil Brock always reply when tagged, which is v generous of them. But I don’t want to keep nagging at individuals. I want the company to front up. Give us a workshop. Or a video which isn’t full of fluff about renaming defend wide to trap outside! Trapping is one of the most sophisticated tactical innovations of modern football and SI thought they could replicate it by replacing one word with another. 

this is now priced at the very top end of the market. The game, the ME, the graphics and the customer interaction from the company do not match the price right now. 

The ME is to old to be sophisticated . Past its use by date .

Oops I meant to say ... I think its to old to be sophisticated.  It's just my opinion so it might not be true .

Very important I say that

Edited by alian62

29 minutes ago, alian62 said:

The ME is to old to be sophisticated . Past its use by date .

Oops I meant to say ... I think its to old to be sophisticated.  It's just my opinion so it might not be true .

Very important I say that

Everything is our own opinion. Some people. Many people love the game and the ME. They aren’t the ones joining forums to moan cos they’re happy ha. So we may well be in the minority. But I want to raise my voice on this because it’s not a cheap game anymore. 
SI rely on amazing YouTubers and forum moderators here to dispense wisdom and advice. It’s about time they served up their advice and guidance about their own game

I really don't like ME before the update. Right now i quite like it. Still there are problems with defender positioning, long passes or frozen goalkeeper but I have positive feelings. I think it's much better than FM22 where my teams play short passess like prime Barcelona.

On 27/03/2023 at 11:49, Matq_22 said:

Hello all,

writing here as I don't know where some general tactical discussions are for FM23, as I see there is less and less such talks.

My interest is to get my Wing-Backs to position them higher up the field in the mid. build-up phase of attack (so phase after the initial deep build-up starting from GK).

In the photo below, the ball is with IWB(s) Bancu, all players are positioned perfectly as I want them to form 2-3-4-1 formation or kind of a 3-2-4-1 with DLP droping deep.

The issue I have is WB on the right side, Vindheim CWB(s) as he is just positioned to low on the field, he needs to take a position similar to Lovrić - W(s) on left side, I am aiming to have quick passing solutions for a long ball on the side and then play the Mezzala(s) in to space.

Does anyone know how to achieve this, I have tried already WB (s)/(a), CWB (s)/(a), but always the same positon, only solution I found to be working is if I play the wingback in MR postion, but then there is the defending phase issue, where he is constantly forgetting the oppositions AML behind him.

image.thumb.png.b11c4a2b76549fbde078fca518dfec6b.png

I actually think he is doing you a favour. Close to him are Petrila and Besirovic. if your DLP goes for a long pass to him and lets say the pass doesnt go as planned, then your right side is totally opened for AI counter attack.

A team leader wanted a new contract but the club literally couldn't afford his demands so he rejected it. The only option when they moan is to say ''it's not my fault you didn't accept it''. There should be one there to say ''I literally cannot offer you what you want''. Anyway, everyone else in the squad moans about not giving him what he deserves, morale goes rock bottom, team starts losing games left right and centre. The ironic thing after that is the Team Leader that asked for the new contract wasn't performing so I clicked the 'form is bad' option and he's now the only one in the squad with perfect morale!

13 hours ago, SimonHoddle said:

I agree on your 1st point. It certainly takes away from the difference between a world class player and a Sunday leaguer. I saw somewhere that this has to do with space seeking algorithm for ball movement and that players see aerial passes as a best option due to field congestion. The long aerial passes and who can actually make them is one problem. Imo the poor reaction of the defense to contesting these balls, as well as apparent incredible 1st touch of everyone targeted by a long ball are other issues. There just generally needs to be a lot more recycling, shorter passes and balls being passed into contested challenges. That's just not reflected in the 3D representation of the match engine. I don't know if it is in the match engine itself or not. I would know, if SI told us, but hey that's too much to ask right?

I completely agree with you on other points, especially company interaction with its customers. You're also touching on the subject of the UI giving you information that's simply not correct or needs to be seriously updated. The youtubers and game experts should not be our sources for information on difference between 'defensive' and 'attacking'. 

The game just needs a BIG pause in terms of development and a major cycle of bug fixing and flushing out features, tool tips, UI, etc.

Edited by azymin

2 horas atrás, blejdek disse:

I actually think he is doing you a favour. Close to him are Petrila and Besirovic. if your DLP goes for a long pass to him and lets say the pass doesnt go as planned, then your right side is totally opened for AI counter attack.

That would endorse the Decisions attribute quality of that player, which is a key attribute for the role.
We do not have access to the Player's Traits and all the instructions besides the Role and Duty's to fully analyse the decision making variables involved, but if the player has a high Teamwork attribute which is also a key one, combined with his Balanced mentality he is making the correct choice to the overall success for the team

7 minutes ago, azymin said:

I agree on your 1st point. It certainly takes away from the difference between a world class player and a Sunday leaguer. I saw somewhere that this has to do with space seeking algorithm for ball movement and that players see aerial passes as a best option due to field congestion. The long aerial passes and who can actually make them is one problem. Imo the poor reaction of the defense to contesting these balls, as well as apparent incredible 1st touch of everyone targeted by a long ball are other issues. There just generally needs to be a lot more recycling, shorter passes and balls being passed into contested challenges. That's just not reflected in the 3D representation of the match engine. I don't know if it is in the match engine itself or not. I would know, if SI told us, but hey that's too much to ask right?

I completely agree with you on other points, especially company interaction with its customers. You're also touching on the subject of the UI giving you information that's simply not correct or needs to be seriously updated. The youtubers and game experts should not be our sources for information on difference between 'defensive' and 'attacking'. 

The game just needs a BIG pause in terms of development and a major cycle of bug fixing and flushing out features, tool tips, UI, etc.

Agree with everything you say!

4 minutos atrás, azymin disse:

This has been my main concern about FM for a decade at least, we're always complaining and SI has adopted a policy which i cannot understand and can only speculate why.

This game is and should be complex, and thus should have a thorough documentation detailing a lot more of its variables and processes workings that we currently have access to. The hardcore player base would be much more capable of properly testing and giving feedback which would help the devs.

However, we can't even be sure if our tests are really uncovering bugs and outdated texts because of all the secrecy and lack of proper dialogue between SI and the community. For a game that hides so much of its mechanics it's IMPERATIVE that information is clear and correct.

19 hours ago, pedrosantos said:

New ones and old ones :lol: For fm2023, individual training has seen an old bug came up: AssMan advises some focus, you cumply, and automaticaly, the AssMan advises other focus, you changed it again and finaly the AssMan adivses the initial focus (1st suggestion he had made). This was a bug / glitch from fm15 or so :eek: 

Staff in general is just not a fun or meaningful part of the game. Staff feedback is not nearly good enough and is frequently completely wrong or out of context, so the 'staff' part of the game is just finding whomever is affordable with best stats and personality. This is in no way fun or meaningful. 

You could simply replace the entire staff section of the game with something like training facilities, where quality is determined by budget, and you periodically nag the board for improvements. I mean that's basically what it already is. 

9 hours ago, ceefax the cat said:

That's been an issue for.... I don't know, feels like literally 20+ years?? And this is the main issue I have - just the sheer number of annoying or buggy elements that remain exactly the same year after year.

Top of the list would be player / staff / media interactions. They've always been nothing but an annoying, random way of ruining your career, and in the last decade or more they've changed not one jot, even down to the phrasing. Congratulating your player on winning an international cap and him somehow interpreting it as a personal attack etc etc... it contributes nothing to the gameplay, you're just relieved if somehow, for reasons you don't understand, you squirm through a meeting without annoying anyone. Most interactions feel like a box-ticking exercise with an unnecessary and arbitrarily severe penalty for stepping out of line.

I'm amazed at how little the graphics have changed. They were pretty primitive-looking to begin with, like something from the very early 00's / late 90's. Just as with the interactions, you wonder whether anybody at any point in the last 15 years has actually tried to improve them.

Tactics wise, there are some long-standing annoyances - 'mentality' and the restrictive player roles have nothing to do with football and should be abolished. Player positions are a mess - I can play MR perfectly but am clueless at AMR, or play DL and MR but have never heard of WBL... just very silly, pointless and easy to put right.

I'm pretty sure this willingness to retain bugs and fail to make improvements year after year compares unfavourably to other games. I don't see why it should be that way, considering the price / sales figures. Perhaps someone can explain...

On the positive side, the match engine has slowly improved over the years and that is the only reason I keep buying. The game really should almost be all about that. But it doesn't really excuse the glacial pace of progress in other areas. 

Yes media interactions and player interactions have MANY instances of immersion breaking bugs and just flat out lack variety and some baseline responses. Why can't I say "we can't afford to sign this guy, so squad stop bitching!" The whole interaction module has become less and less fun or meaningful, primarily because it hasn't changed in years. I don't even bother with most press conferences. Just the same rinse and repeat stuff time and time again.

At the end of the day I'm not sure if anything will change until SI's bottom line starts taking a hit. If everyone here waited to buy FM 2024 till March 2025, or skipped it altogether, you bet there would be changes!

Reading all of your comments, I completely agree that long balls are just overpowered in FM23, and use of Target Forward by AI is insane, I lose every game against a target forward, wtf??? how is everyone crossing like Beckham. I destroy myself to build a tactic with a lot of movement, passing, position changing, my team dominates completely and then a simple cross to a target forward and I am 0-1 down. Okay in some games, I understand, but in every single game, come on??

Side question, what is the best FM version, in terms of sheer tactical implemention and ME (not animations and graphics, but the actual play from a tactical perspective). 

1 hour ago, Matq_22 said:

Reading all of your comments, I completely agree that long balls are just overpowered in FM23, and use of Target Forward by AI is insane, I lose every game against a target forward, wtf??? how is everyone crossing like Beckham. I destroy myself to build a tactic with a lot of movement, passing, position changing, my team dominates completely and then a simple cross to a target forward and I am 0-1 down. Okay in some games, I understand, but in every single game, come on??

Side question, what is the best FM version, in terms of sheer tactical implemention and ME (not animations and graphics, but the actual play from a tactical perspective). 

Can’t wait to see how many different answers you get! Which is where a lot of SIs problems lie. I loved 17 but maybe it was the graphics that seduced me. But I remember feeling everything is tactically realistic and changes had impacts. And i liked 22. Football is made up of teams supporting individual brilliance - think Argentina and Messi last WC. SI seem to routinely suppress individual brilliance in the ME but I don’t think it was so bad in 22 or 17

15 minutes ago, SimonHoddle said:

Football is made up of teams supporting individual brilliance - think Argentina and Messi last WC

I disagree with this, yes Argentina won, but I think Messi is the outlier rather than the norm, as with everything with him, really.

Most of the best teams have brilliant individuals, but few teams who won things have any luxury players now. Look at PSG, sure they often run over Ligue 1, but they struggle in Europe. Real Madrid has players like Vini Jr and Benzema, but those work like hell every single match. The same with Modric in the middle. Man City has Haaland and De Bruyne, but both of them run all day to create things and none of them walk around like Messi when the opponent has the ball.

Artistry without hard work is become less and less prevalent compared to yesteryear I think.

4 hours ago, azymin said:

Staff in general is just not a fun or meaningful part of the game. Staff feedback is not nearly good enough and is frequently completely wrong or out of context, so the 'staff' part of the game is just finding whomever is affordable with best stats and personality. This is in no way fun or meaningful. 

You could simply replace the entire staff section of the game with something like training facilities, where quality is determined by budget, and you periodically nag the board for improvements. I mean that's basically what it already is. 

Agreed, not indeed fun or meaningful, but my post was factualy about a bug itself and not staff feedback. It was a bug I think saw the light of day with fm15, it was fixed for the following fm editions and now ressurrected :)

55 minutes ago, SimonHoddle said:

Can’t wait to see how many different answers you get! Which is where a lot of SIs problems lie. I loved 17 but maybe it was the graphics that seduced me. But I remember feeling everything is tactically realistic and changes had impacts. And i liked 22. Football is made up of teams supporting individual brilliance - think Argentina and Messi last WC. SI seem to routinely suppress individual brilliance in the ME but I don’t think it was so bad in 22 or 17

I liked 22 edition actually, it did feel quite tactically correct, however, maybe it was a bit too correct. As I got some pretty incredible results there, I managed Osijek and Hajduk from Croatia, and in 1st season got Osijek to Semi Final of Euro Conference League, with 2 major transfers, 1 CB and 1 RB. However this was a team with best player something like 125 - 130 CA. I eventually lost to Fiorentina in Semis, as they were just too good.

In 23, maybe I am overreacting, I do feel like the game is a bit more realistic in terms of achieving such results, but there is a strong issue I cannot undestand with tactical aspect of the game. Like how is it that weaker teams are able to put my midfield under such pressure, they mark and close down with insane precision and speed, their long balls are 100% precise and they play football almost 1-touch, looks like Barcelona. They manager a perfect cross to a TF with 1 touch, my defender can never block this. While my players just have insane issue to progress the ball and take a long time on the ball.

I am a much better team then opponent. 

So this video shows exactly what I am talking about in my previous post. My player just intentionally passes to ball to a player that is clearly tightly marked, and he just intercepts the pass and of course that speed where he breaks forward and delivers a pin-point cross to a TF.

Edgat Le, has 12 passing, 8 vision, but it happens with better players as well and this happens constantly.

I don't know how to make this myself as the game is just so unclear with TIs and PIs and all the functions, but still.

So many bugs.

Match ratings are a mess and should have been revamped years ago. They just don't work, which means the game doesn't work as it should. Headers won is by far the most important stat for player ratings - so small forwards get poor ratings. I'm seeing forwards with 15-20 goals with a 6.7 overall rating.

There are far too many penalties given and they are given for reasons that are unclear. The animations are awful and my bug posts have been ignored so there's no point in posting them.

Also players just don't move clubs. Big clubs seem to have largely the same players years into the game.

2 hours ago, Matq_22 said:

So this video shows exactly what I am talking about in my previous post. My player just intentionally passes to ball to a player that is clearly tightly marked, and he just intercepts the pass and of course that speed where he breaks forward and delivers a pin-point cross to a TF.

Edgat Le, has 12 passing, 8 vision, but it happens with better players as well and this happens constantly.

I don't know how to make this myself as the game is just so unclear with TIs and PIs and all the functions, but still.

Here's what I can see without any context other than what's given.

1) You're on the road. Away games cause problems for away teams. It can vary league by league. 

2) 8 vision mean's he can't see everything all the time. You didn't share his mentals (no need to), but I imagine he's not the best at decisions, anticipation, and/or composure based on this tiny clip alone. Those mentals matter. 

3) He was being pressed from the inside-out, so his only available passing angle (that he can see) is forward...

image.png.1050f689de516fbafe75103655ab5aba.png

...where he actually has no great options to receive, his progressive options are outnumbered, but he's still pushing it. Slowing the tempo or taking shorter passes can help overall, but if it is only him doing this stuff, then ask him to take fewer risks in the PI.

Do keep in mind that his teamwork attribute will determine how well he listens to your tactical instructions, so if it is low, don't be mad when he keeps yeeting balls forward. 

Edit Bonus: The receiver also looks very switched off, check out his attributes, particularly his concentration. 

Edited by bielsadidnothingwrong

Anyone else struggling to keep clean sheets regardless of tactics/players/team etc?

Constantly dominating yet the AI ruthlessly finish their one chance via a set piece, a cut back in the area or a ball over the top. Tried this with different teams, different tactics (created & downloaded) so just feels like an issue with the ME. Rather than winning games 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, it's 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 whilst their XG is like 0.10 or below. Just find it draining.

Sick of seeing Beckham-esq pin point long balls/passes over the top, and set piece goals. Feels like there are too many goals on offer in the version of the ME.

Edited by stevemc

38 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Anyone else struggling to keep clean sheets regardless of tactics/players/team etc?

Constantly dominating yet the AI ruthlessly finish their one chance via a set piece, a cut back in the area or a ball over the top. Tried this with different teams, different tactics (created & downloaded) so just feels like an issue with the ME. Rather than winning games 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, it's 2-1, 3-1, 4-1 whilst their XG is like 0.10 or below. Just find it draining.

Sick of seeing Beckham-esq pin point long balls/passes over the top, and set piece goals. Feels like there are too many goals on offer in the version of the ME.

Arsenal v Nottm Forest_ Review.png

14 hours ago, potbellypigs said:

A team leader wanted a new contract but the club literally couldn't afford his demands so he rejected it. The only option when they moan is to say ''it's not my fault you didn't accept it''. There should be one there to say ''I literally cannot offer you what you want''. Anyway, everyone else in the squad moans about not giving him what he deserves, morale goes rock bottom, team starts losing games left right and centre. The ironic thing after that is the Team Leader that asked for the new contract wasn't performing so I clicked the 'form is bad' option and he's now the only one in the squad with perfect morale!

If it's one of those cases where they want to talk about a new contract, there's an option on the far right that says "The club is not in a financial position..."

But, if you are past that page and already negotiating there's not a lot you can do. 

8 hours ago, ajw10 said:

Arsenal v Nottm Forest_ Review.png

That’s exactly the scenario I’m talking about… it’s a regular occurrence. Too regular. Feels like there's an inevitability about the AI notching one from their solus chance and there's very little you can do tactically to stop it regardless of player ability (because it comes from a ball over the top, a set piece, defender dwelling on the ball or a cut back).

Edited by stevemc

6 minutes ago, Boed123 said:

Yeah this is the last FM I will be buying until things change with the direction of this game. I have tried really really hard to like this year's version and I just can't do it I give up. Tactically it is a shambles, certain roles are just unusable which makes attempts for certain player movements that are possible in real life just impossible. For example I find the inverted wingback to be an entirely broken role in the game in the sense it is hardcoded to invert far too late. This then effectively means if you're playing a 433 and want to replicate widely used positional play concepts guess what? One half of your team is entirely useless in build up because you used an iwb on the side with the thought process that it would invert quite early and would provide a passing option in midfield, allowing you to push that midfielder much much further up. Doesn't happen. So that side is useless you get pressed concede a goal so now you have to use a role in cm on that side that drops deeper...which effectively renders the iwb redundant almost immediately. Don't even get me started on the nonsense defending errors. The "midfield chaos" gimmick which just results in extra long stupid highlights which can effectively boil down to either you have a long spell of possession you lose the ball they clear it then you just play some ridiculous long ball that gets you immediately back into the attacking position you were in when you lost the ball  and immediately score or its ping pong football but the chance always goes to the team who had won the ball back first. Then there's the VAR offside goals where you just have stretches of games with multiple dissalowed offside goals a game. The number of penalties are flat out ridiculous and my god PATCH HEADERS.  And of course the dreaded AI 442 overpowered LOLs for absolutely no reason. Literally no tactical pattern or weakness that can be identified just overpowered because it is. Pass into space and wide play overpowered again no reason. Oh did I mention the first shot on target or goal straight from kick off that seems to just occur over and over? Then there's the just god awful regen development and for yet another year high press extremely high tempo short passing with 6 attack roles is the heavily favoured meta. Another year of gimmicky upgrades no one asked for, a nonsensical ME that doesn't represent real football at all and tactical limitations that are just pathetic for a game that is being released in 2023. The worst and least enjoyable FM I have ever played by far and my absolute last purchase of this video game series unless something drastically changes.

So in other words you dont like the game :lol:

Player match ratings really need looking at, hopefully for the next patch.

I'm unsure of the knock on effects for a player (who is actually playing well but simply hasn't won enough headers and therefore has 20 goals for the season but a 6.8 rating) in terms of attribute progression, transfer interest, reputation and morale.

1 hour ago, Domoboy23 said:

Player match ratings really need looking at, hopefully for the next patch.

I'm unsure of the knock on effects for a player (who is actually playing well but simply hasn't won enough headers and therefore has 20 goals for the season but a 6.8 rating) in terms of attribute progression, transfer interest, reputation and morale.

It just becomes a self-feeding loop, especially for CDs. It's kind of the same thing if someone misses a penalty. How well they perform after should depend on their personality, but instead it's miss penalty = rating in low 6's = morale drops = poor play = lower rating = subbed off.

Just silly stuff. 

CDs not having enough action to bump rating higher turns into a mistake cascading into someone having to be subbed off, because their rating has tumbled. 

This is since last patch where they changed counting of contested headers or whatever the thing was. Just makes you really wonder how much play testing SI does before releasing these patches. Doesn't seem like very much at all.

Edited by azymin

3 minutes ago, stevemc said:

Unless I’m missing something, doesn’t look like there’s any ME changes in the final update patch notes. :thdn:

So disappointing.

A65E5648-8826-476D-BA40-33812C2ACCFE.jpeg

It did say some game play fixes ? Not sure what that means . The ME fixes have already been done in the last patch . Onwards to FM24 . 

Edited by alian62

20 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

FM24? You're thinking of buying it?!?!? Ive played this game since 1995... i am not buying a new version after this one. With the lack of communication from this studio, you'd think the internet didnt exist and they were using homing pigeons to spread information. It’s a very poor showing from these guys. 

Of course I will*. I’ve played this game for almost 30yrs and haven’t missing a version.

I got through CM4. FM23 is a polished gem in comparison.

That said, I’m hopeful that player progression will be prioritised in FM24

* And let’s be honest, among friends…. so will you.

2 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

All due respect, if the communication was more open, you would have alot less irrate people. I work in a Helpdesk enviroment and I can see how when problems are not resolved, or if it isnt explained to the user why the issue is still on-going and not giving them a estimate of when it will be resolved, they are always very angry. These are people just wanting to finish their work.... so imagine if you actually bought the product

No, please let's be absolutely clear, there's zero excuse for rudeness and insults. It will not be tolerated or excused and its not a point up for debate, thanks. 

17 hours ago, stevemc said:

I have 5 clean sheets in the first 9 matches of the season so far. In one of the matches where I conceded, we were down 1 player. In one of the matches where I've kept a clean sheet, we produced a fantastic counter attacking display - winning 0-2 (away from home) with only 38% possession.

6 minutes ago, bielsadidnothingwrong said:

I noticed that once my team had good cohesion and morale, keeping clean sheets became more regular. 

It's like anything, players understanding what other players are doing means less miscommunication, less mistakes, which helps lead to less opportunities for the opposition. All of this ties together. Each individual effect might not be massive but it does stack up. An incohesive team of disgruntled stars are going be more reliant of individual bits of quality than a good system of attack or defence. And that inconsistency adds up over a season is what I've found in my experience. my setup is often quite demanding, and we play better as our team understanding cohesion gets better through the season 

17 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Yes. There are no more planned updates.

There will be one more:

Owing to a change to the closing date of Chinese transfer window, that data is not included here. Instead, a further update addressing the relevant moves specifically just covering the ins and outs of the Chinese leagues will be released in the coming weeks.

3 minutes ago, gggfunk said:

There will be one more:

Owing to a change to the closing date of Chinese transfer window, that data is not included here. Instead, a further update addressing the relevant moves specifically just covering the ins and outs of the Chinese leagues will be released in the coming weeks.

Thank you.