Will there be a day 1 patch for Football Manager 2023 ?

5 minutes ago, FrazT said:

No, the full game release is imminent and there are never any release notes or change details released because this will be the game release and not a game update.

there will be an update right? to fix the bugs?

SI made it clear in previous years that they do not consider that the full game launch is an update, so they will not specify what changes have been made since the beta launch.  Realistically , I am sure that there will be changes and fixes, but the first full update is usually planned for December and that will include a change list

• Administrators

Yeah to confirm there is no 'change list' released on full launch, but I can confirm that given the feedback from the beta which has been collated on these forums, the game version will be updated. 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, rp1966 said:

Completely understand where SI are coming from on this, but for those who took part in the beta it would be nice to see SI close the feedback thread with a post detailing what has been updated in the full release based on the beta feedback.  

Won't happen, but would be nice to know.

Issues that have been raised via the Early Access Beta Bug Tracker will be updated to indicate whether an issue has now been resolved or is still under review etc. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

If i wanted to stay a new save - is it best to wait for the update?

You can start a save whenever, but given how close we are towards full launch, I would probably be inclined to wait now if I were you. 

2 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

Given that then full game release is imminent, it would make sense to wait and take advantage of any data changes that may be included, but the choice is yours.

3 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

Usually day one games are fine. I only wait for it because I want the editor and the licencing fixes to work properly. But realistically if any of the various exploits or bugs annoy you it's best to wait until at least the December fix. If they haven't fixed the supporter confidence issues some clubs will be flat out unplayable.

14 minutes ago, andu1 said:

Will the editor be out at the same hour when the game is updated to full? I cannot remember how it was last year

Yeah, that's usually how it is. Awaiting the editor myself, so I certainly hope so!