[FM23][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.23 V1.17 by budwaiser4

budwaiser4

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.23 V1.1 by budwaiser4
  • budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.23 V1.11 by budwaiser4
1 minuto fa, Drakestone ha scritto:

The only thing I don't really like is the club logo duplication. Feel like if youre having it in the sidebar having it in the header is kinda pointless.

You can remove it..if you want i told you how

Il 6/11/2022 in 15:10 , tbat44 ha scritto:

Very nice skin. But I have a problem with the menu on the left side. Anyone can help?

Icons only:OnlyIcon.jpg.1a8092caebd451942eb92f7b976b0ec3.jpg

With text:

WithText.jpg.f08f9153b18e3106473228037f3833f3.jpg

Can you give me the resolution of your screen? Because i try to reproduce the error but not appear.

Maybe it happens in certain resolution

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.23 V1.12 by budwaiser4
8 ore fa, tbat44 ha scritto:

My relosution is 1280x800 on a MacBook Pro 13"

Size is 85%. But on 95% it's the same. 100% I don't know. I didn't try this, because it's too big for the small display.

I can't try it now, because I'm at work.

I think the problem is the logo on top and bottom because create a scrolling bar so the icon disappear..i'll check it out ;)

hi there, the skin is superb, so elegant and neat. But I want some customization :D I want to display the team shirt in the player personal profile. I managed to include the shirt using a code from last year, but the team is wrong. This is the code:

<container class="plain_box" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" minimum_height="150" priority="1">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="spacer" />
        <widget class="kit_picture" id="T_hk" kit_id="0" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" aull="true">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Tidx" set_property="indx"/>
        </widget>

</container>

does anybody know how to fix this? Thank you very much

Immagine.thumb.png.297bcf69a9962eceecbe835381fbc350.png

Il 9/11/2022 in 19:37 , mano76jl ha scritto:

hi mate have version for 1366x768?

Hi, i'll check if i can create a version for that resolution, now is optimize for full HD.

14 ore fa, kertiek ha scritto:

@budwaiser4 is it just me or anyone else has a problem with match sharpness on any view? i cant see it the icon is just not there yet the column for it is there

image.thumb.png.9a8d7a64d2cf6169acf1805c6a0acc2a.png

image.thumb.png.a0024d894f3f0e0b2714b0df07136f34.png

I'll check ASAP, thanks for the feedback

13 ore fa, mastelli ha scritto:

hi there, the skin is superb, so elegant and neat. But I want some customization :D I want to display the team shirt in the player personal profile. I managed to include the shirt using a code from last year, but the team is wrong. This is the code:

<container class="plain_box" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" minimum_height="150" priority="1">
                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget class="kit_picture" id="T_hk" kit_id="0" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" aull="true">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Tidx" set_property="indx"/>
        </widget>

</container>

does anybody know how to fix this? Thank you very much

Immagine.thumb.png.297bcf69a9962eceecbe835381fbc350.png

I try to check why happens this bug ;)

Hi mate,

dont suppose you can point me in the direction of changing the map colour in the scouting overview?

Seems to be a bit faint for me almost like its matching the background colour of your skin.

I have taken a scouting overview from another skin.

Thanks

V1.14
- Fixed match preview lineups
- Fixed sidebar in small screen
- Fixed calendar (a black box appeared randomly)
- Fixed some translations
- Added player status in Cut Out/DF 11 mod and in non player
- Various minor fix and improvement

Edited by budwaiser4

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.23 V1.14 by budwaiser4
16 ore fa, karlcole ha scritto:

Hi mate,

dont suppose you can point me in the direction of changing the map colour in the scouting overview?

Seems to be a bit faint for me almost like its matching the background colour of your skin.

I have taken a scouting overview from another skin.

Thanks

Go in "settings" folder in the skin and open the file called material_skin.xml

Find this line

<colour name="map background" value="bg custom green" />

Now, if you want  to have a custom color you must transform the line in 

<colour name="map background" red="102" green="119" blue="143" />

Of course you have to change the value of "red", "green" and "blue" to have the color you desire.

After that reload your skin from interface in preferences.

Edited by budwaiser4

16 minuti fa, kertiek ha scritto:

@budwaiser4 any chance u could make the color of the text of ratings more darker? when a rating is close to 7 ( bright green with white text) is kinda hard to see the rating

look the rating of gabriel jesus to see what i mean

image.png.805aa9ff550c1915739a26c9c0bde0eb.png

I think you should download the latest release because i see the rating well.

This is my screen

Screenshot_10.png.a1bd386576520c93b3e54edf3a4ccb3c.png

Edited by budwaiser4

45 minutes ago, budwaiser4 said:

I think to download the latest release because i see the rating well.

This is my screen

Screenshot_10.png.a1bd386576520c93b3e54edf3a4ccb3c.png

it changes to white text after u give the team talk, if u go to do a individual talk to a specific player after the team talk all the ratings have white texts, but at first before giving the team talk the ratings are in  green/black like ur screenshot

image.png.509c6e3e714a23b9bc3a370d026b8312.pngimage.png.509c6e3e714a23b9bc3a370d026b8312.png

when i select a player to give the individual teamtalk it changes to green/black, but while they are unselected the text is white, look this with saka selected for an individual talk

image.png.54a4dadfaa78c9f52d443ffdbffaa1db.png

Edited by kertiek

7 hours ago, budwaiser4 said:

Go in "settings" folder in the skin and open the file called material_skin.xml

Find this line

<colour name="map background" value="bg custom green" />

Now, if you want  to have a custom color you must transform the line in 

<colour name="map background" red="102" green="119" blue="143" />

Of course you have to change the value of "red", "green" and "blue" to have the color you desire.

After that reload your skin from interface in preferences.

Thanks mate, for some reason the background colour wasnt set to bg custom green,

Cheers

21 minuti fa, karlcole ha scritto:

Thanks mate, for some reason the background colour wasnt set to bg custom green,

Cheers

In the skin the default is "bg darker", bg custom green i forgot to remove because i try if change the color :D

2 ore fa, karlcole ha scritto:

Thanks mate.

any idea what controls mate lineup preview etc played around removing and adding your xml back but still having issues so thinking it’s more than one xml I will need to move

I fix the match lineup preview in the latest release, what you need exactly? Because yes if i remember well it's more than one file to modify

the match sharpness icon still disappears when i reopen the game after changing the skin from base to material with clear cache.

if i change the skin to base, clear cache close the game, open the game, clear cache and change the skin to material, the match sharpeness icon works until i close the game, the next time i open the game without making any changes to the skin or clearing cache, the match sharpness icon disappears.

16 minutes ago, kertiek said:

the match sharpness icon still disappears when i reopen the game after changing the skin from base to material with clear cache.

if i change the skin to base, clear cache close the game, open the game, clear cache and change the skin to material, the match sharpeness icon works until i close the game, the next time i open the game without making any changes to the skin or clearing cache, the match sharpness icon disappears.

match sharpness % is not ment to be in the game and therefor it works abit wonky

there will always be a chance that they vanish when reloading skin. so only way is to clear the cache, reload the skin and then restart the game

Just now, snowofman said:

match sharpness % is not ment to be in the game and therefor it works abit wonky

there will always be a chance that they vanish when reloading skin. so only way is to clear the cache, reload the skin and then restart the game

when i say that the match sharpness disappears is the default one, not the one with a percentage, i dont even use the percentage ones because i feel its like cheating.

Just now, kertiek said:

when i say that the match sharpness disappears is the default one, not the one with a percentage, i dont even use the percentage ones because i feel its like cheating.

alright, my appologise i "assumed" it was the % as alot have asked about it :)

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.23 V1.15 by budwaiser4
9 minuti fa, kertiek ha scritto:

I must check this bug, maybe the match sharpness percentage makes the normal one buggy

• 2 weeks later...

V1.17

- Fixed all the Deadline Day panels
- Fixed Match Highlights and Gol Highlights in Result and Fixtures
- Fixed Data Language not scrollable
- Fixed dark box that random appeared in the personal information panel of players

• budwaiser4 changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Material Skin 2.0.23 V1.17 by budwaiser4
On 04.12.2022 at 08:44, budwaiser4 said:

V1.17

- Fixed all the Deadline Day panels
- Fixed Match Highlights and Gol Highlights in Result and Fixtures
- Fixed Data Language not scrollable
- Fixed dark box that random appeared in the personal information panel of players

The substitute does not show their positions. Can we fix this error?

image.png.c7afda1aba582cf1e0d1e9f0615c6de7.png

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, BoomBoomBigalow said:

Hello Coaches,

first, I love this skin and I want to use it, but there is one thing.

Is it possible to remove the CA in the player popup ?

Many thanks!

without knowing how the popup looks

try and look in "player/player overview popup panel.xml"

3 hours ago, BoomBoomBigalow said:

thanks for your answer but this is too much for me...I need a better explaination please...

okay

open "player/player overview popup panel.xml" in a editor of sort

locate the code snip that contains the CA you want to remove and remove the

<container> 
  code
</container>

save and clear cache - reload skin and enjoy.

Edit - Or just open the file and delete line

106 to 123 - save and clear cache - reload skin and enjoy.

Edited by snowofman