[FM23] Scouting Knowledge

Alexpuk2002

I have taken the human profile from the Tato 22 skin and used it in my personal skin in FM22 and have just transferred it over to FM23. Everything seems to work except the Scouting Knowledge section is different in FM23. Instead of the coloured bar to show how much knowledge you have in a country, it now says in my case "Extensive" which isn't placed right. Is there a way to get this back to the way it looked in FM22?

Below is the screenshot from FM23 followed by the one from FM22 to show the difference.

2046751632_Screenshot2022-11-03at17_47_50.thumb.png.c5f7cb3e6ee017e85d7dd13e2d81b12e.png

1991440906_Screenshot2022-11-03at17_48_35.thumb.png.d50f68906daa310fcdd949a896686aa3.png

I've had a look at both the default files from FM22 and FM23 and there isn't much difference except for the addition of headings in the FM23 file. I think it is controlled by a table code which is listed below and is the same in both FM22 & FM23 default files.

<widget class="table" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" id="tabl" layout="-1, -1" auto_size_rows="false" row_height="22" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true">
			<list id="column_widget_properties">
				<record indx="0" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
			</list>

<list id="column_table_properties">
				<record indx="0" left="4" sort_disabled="true"/>
				<record indx="1" top="6" bottom="6" right="4" sort_disabled="true"/>
			</list>
		</widget>

2 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I've had a look at both the default files from FM22 and FM23 and there isn't much difference except for the addition of headings in the FM23 file. I think it is controlled by a table code which is listed below and is the same in both FM22 & FM23 default files.

<widget class="table" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" id="tabl" layout="-1, -1" auto_size_rows="false" row_height="22" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true">
			<list id="column_widget_properties">
				<record indx="0" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
			</list>

<list id="column_table_properties">
				<record indx="0" left="4" sort_disabled="true"/>
				<record indx="1" top="6" bottom="6" right="4" sort_disabled="true"/>
			</list>
		</widget>

I know I updated that table from the default panel because I didn't like the cut off of the text "Extensive" as the table was not sorted properly. I took only the bottom part of the code and replaced mine. But I have no problem using words instead of charts here.

2 hours ago, keysi said:

I know I updated that table from the default panel because I didn't like the cut off of the text "Extensive" as the table was not sorted properly. I took only the bottom part of the code and replaced mine. But I have no problem using words instead of charts here.

I changed the top value to 1 so that the text is not cut off anymore. Not sure how to get the bar back like in FM22 but for now at least the text isn't cut off