Cloud saving

Your last time closing Steam most likely happened before the synchronisation was complete. Try waiting a few minutes after closing FM before closing steam or turning off your laptop. It depends on your internet upload speed for how long, but if you have the Steam client running then you can see a green text next to the title in your library with "synchronising" when it happens and it will disappear when it is completed. Try it and see if that fixes it.

When you finish a game - go to your steam library and look at FM23 - there it will say loading to steam cloud. That will take about 5 mins and then it will stay steam cloud up to date. It is right next to the play button, that how I cross play beween my Mac and PC

On 31/10/2022 at 17:26, XaW said:

Your last time closing Steam most likely happened before the synchronisation was complete. Try waiting a few minutes after closing FM before closing steam or turning off your laptop. It depends on your internet upload speed for how long, but if you have the Steam client running then you can see a green text next to the title in your library with "synchronising" when it happens and it will disappear when it is completed. Try it and see if that fixes it.

Thanks for the advice 

48 minutes ago, Pepito7 said:

When you finish a game - go to your steam library and look at FM23 - there it will say loading to steam cloud. That will take about 5 mins and then it will stay steam cloud up to date. It is right next to the play button, that how I cross play beween my Mac and PC

Cheers mate