NEW NATION Azzuria Republic , help needed with U19 league and Cups!

tommybayern94

I created a new nation! Have everything ready except I just dont know how to:

****Make new U19 league structure with 4 divisions and 16 clubs (because I made 64 clubs in country) in each and to have first 3 promoted to next league. Also I would like to add cup for every club in those U19 divisions to compete in

****And to create a Cup (for seniors, not u19) beside the regular cup, here named Strong Cup (will rename it probably). I would love it to have 32 teams spread in 8 groups of 4 teams:

-14 First League
-12 Second League
-6 Third League

Everything else seems to be working ok, just trying to figure out how to setup Supercup the next year with editor as it says it will start in the year I start my save in and it never starts as it dont have no finished competitions for teams to pull from!!!

Any help with these three or at least upper two problems would be greatly appreciated!!!

Azzuria Republic 1407xxx.fmf

Edited by tommybayern94

Here you go, ive done the basics, but you need to flesh it out

1123821223_AzzuriaRepublic1407xxx (SHA).fmf

U19 - to create a structure of relegation and promotion you need to crete a seperate pyramid for the teams (you will need to move the teams to the division you want)

U19 Cup - copied from the main cup, dates will need sorting out

Cup with group stage - Easiest thing to do is create in basic rules and convert to advanced, you will need to sort out the dates you wish this to be played

Supercup appears to work OK

Edited by nasaiain