Adjust finances

Will someone please tell me why I can’t move money to transfer budget?

I have tried everything. Nothing works.  Please answer this post. I’m very frustrated that I bought this game and I can’t play it correctly because I can’t move money.  And yes I have read manual.  I can’t tap anything and the slider doesn’t move.  Is there a setting I need to have on?

How big is the difference? If you don't have enough money on one side, you might not be able to move it to the other side. It goes up in chunks and sometimes you don't have enough to move the slider a chunk... 

Not sure if that makes sense, maybe if you show a screenshot of the screen we can see whether it should be moving or there just isn't enough money in the club to move it

39 minutes ago, StephenCronin said:

How big is the difference? If you don't have enough money on one side, you might not be able to move it to the other side. It goes up in chunks and sometimes you don't have enough to move the slider a chunk... 

Not sure if that makes sense, maybe if you show a screenshot of the screen we can see whether it should be moving or there just isn't enough money in the club to move it

Ok so I loaded a saved game and in that game I was able to do it.   What you said makes sense 

2 hours ago, mrkevinschwarz said:

What does that mean?  I’m playing on mobile. I don’t have document folder 

It means that because I haven't used the mobile version, I wasn't aware that this folder didn't exist. I did try to help but will leave it others from here.

4 hours ago, mrkevinschwarz said:

What does that mean?  I’m playing on mobile. I don’t have document folder 

You on Android or IPhone?

On Android there should be a directory where your install is saved. Within this there is folder called games. Saved games are in there. Use your phones search function if you are struggling to find it.

1900598984_Screenshot_20221030-063419_MyFiles.thumb.jpg.4e79dd988d357ebec7106090fe87f838.jpg

6 hours ago, Navelgazer said:

You on Android or IPhone?

On Android there should be a directory where your install is saved. Within this there is folder called games. Saved games are in there. Use your phones search function if you are struggling to find it.

1900598984_Screenshot_20221030-063419_MyFiles.thumb.jpg.4e79dd988d357ebec7106090fe87f838.jpg

Thanks for your help.  I wish apple iPhone was that easy