[FM23] 5TATMAN (Version 5.0 - Updated 17.09.23)

_Ben_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, bennymc said:

Have asked snowofman in the FM23 Base Skin thread.

@_Ben_ they suggested "team squad tactics panel.xml"

I took a look and there's no mention of Duties in there, but you might have a better idea of where to look

6 hours ago, bennymc said:

I took a look and there's no mention of Duties in there, but you might have a better idea of where to look

seems like i over complicate things when tired :(

Edited by snowofman

5 hours ago, bennymc said:

It' just the row height, which I had at 32. It appears that 38 is the 'magic number' with the normal font size.

I can change the size of the font:

bbfdd35b2d1973f0355844fed899ec27.png 04426201b272ef4037851eed126bd170.png

And then add width to the panel (not in game):

1c094431bd4669b22c0b2a2e92b01de4.png

But couldn't change it to one line. So, I just did this:

0837138062d1b1100483357cd83b127c.png

You set the role and duty on the actual tactical panel (well, I do) so this was just extra! I've added a few extra columns in there by default, too, as I like to do that rather than have millions of custom views saved.

team squad tactics panel.xml

7 hours ago, snowofman said:

seems like i over complicate things when tired :(

haha no, no, I meant I didn't know where to look in that file, not that it must be the wrong one. It seems like you got it right based on the comment above.

3 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

But couldn't change it to one line. So, I just did this:

0837138062d1b1100483357cd83b127c.png

You set the role and duty on the actual tactical panel (well, I do) so this was just extra! I've added a few extra columns in there by default, too, as I like to do that rather than have millions of custom views saved.

I like that change! Good point about it being doubled up.

Strangely, even though I downloaded the updated panel... mine hasn't changed. 🤔

Any ideas? I might just wait for v1.4 if I can't change it, so no big deal, the skin looks great anyway!

On 08/11/2022 at 08:08, _Ben_ said:

Will have a look but not sure I've actually touched that!

hi, i also noticed this problem, it must be somewhere in your "scouting center panel", if i remove this panel i can use the gear option normally, with the panel not

your skin looks like this:image.png.953125f74fcf288ae6d50799f4b8f3a8.png

for skins that do not have the panel or use the "unmodified variant" it looks like thisimage.png.f965240668ed6e3d26229a5bc297404b.png

can it be a problem with the buttons why settings and filters do not work?

<container navigation_container="true">
					<attachment_group class="title_embedded_panel_right">
						<global id="horizontal_gap" name="ui.button_row_gap" />
					</attachment_group>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top, left"/>
					<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize_all_centre" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="5"/>

<widget class="widget_popup_button" id="PrFi" auto_size="all" appearance="buttons/subtle/normal/button" embed_in_frame="true" widget_type="scouting_centre_preferences_and_filters_popup" popup_alignment="right,top" offset_y="2" icon="icons/16px/settings">
						<record id="widget_properties" width="550" />
					</widget>

<widget class="subtle_popup_button" id="filt" auto_size="horizontal" height="30" embed_in_frame="true" select_event="fils" fixed="true" auto_tick_exclusive="true">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="229912" type="use" value="Filter" />
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>

this is the code for the working buttons, replace it and the buttons will work again.
your buttons are in line 92 - 111

Edited by Joe0003

Looking for some feedback, please...

Playing around with how the attribute table looks and quite like the left hand side because the extra colour breaks up a lot of numbers on my player profile. Do you think it's nicer than the previous?

32d6c31318579cf86b01daab4385e5b3.png

I want to find a way to create the 'invisible' box like I did for the low attribute number, but not solved that yet...

On 22/11/2022 at 21:33, _Ben_ said:

Playing around with how the attribute table looks and quite like the left hand side because the extra colour breaks up a lot of numbers on my player profile. Do you think it's nicer than the previous?

I want to find a way to create the 'invisible' box like I did for the low attribute number, but not solved that yet...

Just seen this - as a comparison against the one shown in the Annual Show Your Skin thread, I think the attribute boxes look better - helps them stand out a little more.

On 22/11/2022 at 15:33, _Ben_ said:

I think the boxes look better, they provide the contrast to see the numbers better.

@GIMN, @Jellico73 and @snowofman - I agree but I can't get the opacity right. I want to use this for the colour box:

49facf0cfa2c9696083b033969423492.png

But it only shows as white. I could get the same colour rgb for the standard background, if anyone knows that?!

Sorted...

f2a405588f89b31afad00f118c54e91e.png

Having a real creative block at the moment. I want to develop a few panels but just can't create what I really want - much like the little icons there.

Edited by _Ben_

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

@GIMN, @Jellico73 and @snowofman - I agree but I can't get the opacity right. I want to use this for the colour box:

But it only shows as white. I could get the same colour rgb for the standard background, if anyone knows that?!

Sorted...

Having a real creative block at the moment. I want to develop a few panels but just can't create what I really want - much like the little icons there.

I know how you feel!  I have spent a lot of this week either:

• Having an idea and abandoning it because I can't make it work, or
  • Starring at the same area of the page for hours knowing I want to make a change, but having no idea what I want to change it to

Icons are very much sitting in the latter for me at the moment!

3 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I know how you feel!  I have spent a lot of this week either:

• Having an idea and abandoning it because I can't make it work, or
  • Starring at the same area of the page for hours knowing I want to make a change, but having no idea what I want to change it to

Icons are very much sitting in the latter for me at the moment!

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Sorted...

Take some time away, don't burn yourself out

13 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Take some time away, don't burn yourself out

That's far too sensible a suggestion for the internet!! (I'd have added the laughing emoji, but it seems to not be working)

5 minutes ago, GIMN said:

That's far too sensible a suggestion for the internet!! (I'd have added the laughing emoji, but it seems to not be working)

burn out is a real struggle. I burnt out hard on fm19, I never got the passion back until TCS3 in FM21

Thanks all. I've had a good little play tonight and, whilst it's not quite what I was anticipating, I think I've moved it on in terms of quality. Lots of things left to look at and, whilst the focus is mainly on the player profile, the skinning skills I'm learning are really transferable.

I wanted to move away from the multi-coloured stat/attribute boxes and go for a colour scheme. I have liked the Champions League kind of thing, and, now I have the font, have settled for a blue kind of theme that runs through. I've used the little graphical dividers from @GIMN - please let me know if that is an issue - and had a little play around. I'm here now:

cf145133c806eaad6546794a906aa70f.png

I think the attribute icon removal, as @Stamatis said, was the right thing and it brings the attention back to them a bit more now. There's not a huge amount of coloured (primary or secondary) stuff at the bottom, but I'm thinking about my plans for that. 

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

I've used the little graphical dividers from @GIMN - please let me know if that is an issue

Of course that's fine. 

I think it looks cleaner now without the icons, and with the attribute backgrounds being bolder.

Some more work on this:

e91a4272551352ccde5ebcef34e79598.png

---

What I like most is the tabbed container at the bottom, which is pretty static minus the left hand side:

Performance with last game:

48dcb764d537d303d867457fda4e4664.png

Training:

c13f148c9ef7119e58bd1cb7696000c9.png

Tactics: (not hugely sold on how this looks, yet)

0a815fbcba11d22c35eee618d9bfe086.png

Next step here is tab the left hand side to have quick chat stuff so that, when I've got that open and the Form panel - I can quickly discuss player performance based on stats.

Progress:

217d11314fbc448950160363d29f3fe0.png

Player Form:

5198aee3a675d217ad6c48a9834d5049.png

---

However, I have an issue that you can see in the second image down. As I move through the tabs, the bottom row of attributes decreases in size with each click, until there is nothing left! Working to find a solution though...

4 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Some more work on this:

e91a4272551352ccde5ebcef34e79598.png

---

What I like most is the tabbed container at the bottom, which is pretty static minus the left hand side:

Performance with last game:

48dcb764d537d303d867457fda4e4664.png

Training:

c13f148c9ef7119e58bd1cb7696000c9.png

Tactics: (not hugely sold on how this looks, yet)

0a815fbcba11d22c35eee618d9bfe086.png

Next step here is tab the left hand side to have quick chat stuff so that, when I've got that open and the Form panel - I can quickly discuss player performance based on stats.

Progress:

217d11314fbc448950160363d29f3fe0.png

Player Form:

5198aee3a675d217ad6c48a9834d5049.png

---

However, I have an issue that you can see in the second image down. As I move through the tabs, the bottom row of attributes decreases in size with each click, until there is nothing left! Working to find a solution though...

try and add a horizontal line of 1 height, i've had a few of those issues, that i've solved that way

En 14/11/2022 a las 18:09, _Ben_ dijo:

La versión 3 se actualiza; las cosas nuevas incluyen:

• Pantalla del club reelaborada.
  • Se modificó la visualización de los nombres de las estadísticas en el perfil del jugador (aún por hacer en la ventana emergente).
  • Se agregaron íconos en la pantalla del jugador y del personal (aún por hacer en la pantalla del club).
  • Inclusión de@WozLos gráficos en el partido mientras me deshago de lo que ahora he excluido en mis propios códigos.
  • Panel para agregar estadísticas de clubes más específicas en la parte superior de la página del equipo.

La primera publicación está actualizada, pero aquí está el enlace si alguien quiere probarlo.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4xl8tb68n2dnn1o/Statman_v1.3.rar/file

good, it won't let me download it, it keeps thinking, and the download doesn't come out

• _Ben_ changed the title to [FM23] [WIP] Statman v1.4 - Updated 28/11/22

on the club info overview no cups and key employees are displayed. i play on 1920x1080 windowed + sidebar icons, i have to adjust the scaling down to 85% so that favoured players and facts are displayed. spacer.png

Edited by Joe0003

18 minutes ago, Joe0003 said:

on the club info overview no cups and key employees are displayed. i play on 1920x1080 windowed + sidebar icons, i have to adjust the scaling down to 85% so that favoured players and facts are displayed.

I play on the exact same specifics as that and mine shows ok:

9e3d9e870709087b098da0da26093a31.png

Is it or all clubs or just your own?

Have you moved the whole skin or just elements of it? ( I have trophies, too, when I view the club overview for them).

Edited by _Ben_

Just now, _Ben_ said:

I play on the exact same specifics as that and mine shows ok:

9e3d9e870709087b098da0da26093a31.png

Is it or all clubs or just your own?

Have you moved the whole skin or just elements of it? (I notice you also have no trophies like I have when I view the club overview for them).

is with all clubs, I have copied the entire skin

18 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

In that case, I am not sure. Have you cleared the cache and restarted your game? I've not been able to replicate the issue, at all.

i cleared the cache and restarted the game, still no trophies or keys employees.

apart from my problem, it's a great skin. :):)

what I personally would miss would be the contract length in the player overview.

Edited by Joe0003

13 minutes ago, Joe0003 said:

i cleared the cache and restarted the game, still no trophies or keys employees.

apart from my problem, it's a great skin. :):)

what I personally would miss would be the contract length in the player overview.

I will keep looking for a solution and to replicate the error.

Also, literally working on the contract length as we speak to go after the wages.

Update looks nice!

I have same issue as above for all clubs (no key employees or trophies) using same resolution and windowed. I also have to use the skin in 85% to see most of the player profile options but appreciate that could be a limitation of this type of skin with the screen I have.

Another issue see below. When on a player profile, if you click onto a different tab then back to the performance/tactics/progress tabs the attributes start to get hidden. Once you leave the profile and go back they reappear until clicking onto another tab again.

Animation.thumb.gif.e2d6731c16a0985d8c0037c94f3c1c5c.gif

Edit: The above also happens when hovering over the icons as below

Animation.thumb.gif.31964d4b808cd83f3210876bcf343403.gif

Edit: And one which isn't really an issue just for completeness, but when hovering over the headings they turn into a solid background (this may be intended), and some of them show the clickable mouse icon.

Animation.thumb.gif.5017d6fb3e9832bf64307d21154cd324.gif

Edited by Mikal

34 minutes ago, Mikal said:

Update looks nice!

I have same issue as above for all clubs (no key employees or trophies) using same resolution and windowed. I also have to use the skin in 85% to see most of the player profile options but appreciate that could be a limitation of this type of skin with the screen I have.

Thanks for the feedback. I simply cannot replicate them not showing but will go through all of the panels and ensure they are not ‘fit for general use’ rather than ‘fit for my screen’ in order to try and reduce issues like this. 

35 minutes ago, Mikal said:

Another issue see below. When on a player profile, if you click onto a different tab then back to the performance/tactics/progress tabs the attributes start to get hidden. Once you leave the profile and go back they reappear until clicking onto another tab again.

I thought I’d resolved this but obviously haven’t. I cannot work out what is causing it as I’ve gone through the usual suspects. Would really appreciate any assistance from anyone else reading this thread!

36 minutes ago, Mikal said:

Edit: And one which isn't really an issue just for completeness, but when hovering over the headings they turn into a solid background (this may be intended), and some of them show the clickable mouse icon.

Kind of a WIP thing. I think it’s always been like that but I was playing with some gradient stuff and think it made it worse. I don’t like the effect after some deliberation and need to return it all back. Will be updated in next release, I imagine. 

—-

Thanks for being another pair of eyes here. As a perfectionist, I can’t let myself leave them so will get on fixing them as soon as I can work out what I’ve done wrong. 

23 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

I will keep looking for a solution and to replicate the error.

Also, literally working on the contract length as we speak to go after the wages.

About attributes grouping, I believe that like that are more accurate….

4E760459-CDAC-4BE8-ADB0-656CECFBC1E3.png

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

About attributes grouping, I believe that like that are more accurate….

4E760459-CDAC-4BE8-ADB0-656CECFBC1E3.png

You have missed the point - they are there to match the categories that are selectable in additional foci. You are free to edit it yourself to look like that but it was not my intention.

4 hours ago, NeoChroMe_LTD said:

Which ones? And where is it located?

Editing skins is complicated, friend, it's not as simple as changing one setting, so you'll have to experiment. Everyone here is very helpful when you have a specific question about a particular panel etc .

Mais bonne chance, on peut le faire.

Edited by bennymc

6 hours ago, Punch said:

Random question, how do you get the kits and trophies to show up like the above?

The kits are made with a program called Kitbasher. It’s really intuitive and easy and the trophies are a download, like logos. 

9 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

The kits are made with a program called Kitbasher. It’s really intuitive and easy and the trophies are a download, like logos. 

I have a kits and trophies pack, but they don't show up in the team screen.

Do they images need to be in the skin folder, or just the graphic folder?

12 minutes ago, Punch said:

I have a kits and trophies pack, but they don't show up in the team screen.

Do they images need to be in the skin folder, or just the graphic folder?

Graphics folder but you may need to check - if you’re using a custom trophy panel - that the xml is pulling from the right folder. 

On 28/11/2022 at 15:31, Joe0003 said:

on the club info overview no cups and key employees are displayed. i play on 1920x1080 windowed + sidebar icons, i have to adjust the scaling down to 85% so that favoured players and facts are displayed. spacer.png

I have the same problem [playing 2560*1440] {trophies and key employees show on other skins} otherwise fantastic skin great work :applause:

S.S.C. Napoli_ Profile.png

Edited by izagooner