Loan Players with no Wage demands ?

Hi - How is it possible to filter for players where clubs have no loan demands ? I need players for free in Argentina as the clubs finances are non existent.  Thanks 

Easiest way to find them would be very helpful. Currently I go into contract negotiations with every player to check. All require a fee 

54 minutes ago, fquirogam said:

I have the same request as @Pepito7 to be able to filter this kind of players before the deadline. Last year I managed Pontevedra CF and the first years while I didn't get to have so money and wanted players on loan for free it was way difficult for me to find them.

I think everyone only does easy saves so we need serious experts to answer this :D 

I wish there was an option in scouting to get a scout to search for players on loan with no wage demands. 

We can scout 100's of players in days, even in lower levels, but can't get a few agents on the phone to see how many of their players would be available without wages. Good to see SI bringing agents more to the forefront of the game, but there is some much more that could be done like this. Would love to be able to approach an agent and find out what players on their books *May* be available. At the moment is just sifting through players hoping to hit gold.

Edited by KillYourIdols

57 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

I wish there was an option in scouting to get a scout to search for players on loan with no wage demands. 

We can scout 100's of players in days, even in lower levels, but can't get a few agents on the phone to see how many of their players would be available without wages. Good to see SI bringing agents more to the forefront of the game, but there is some much more that could be done like this. Would love to be able to approach an agent and find out what players on their books *May* be available. At the moment is just sifting through players hoping to hit gold.

2 hours ago, fquirogam said:

I have the same request as @Pepito7 to be able to filter this kind of players before the deadline. Last year I managed Pontevedra CF and the first years while I didn't get to have so money and wanted players on loan for free it was way difficult for me to find them.

I've noticed towards the end of the Window many players listed for Loan have their clubs drop demands for wages. 

On 27/10/2022 at 04:56, Pepito7 said:

I've noticed towards the end of the Window many players listed for Loan have their clubs drop demands for wages. 

I literally said this above…. Wait for transfer deadline day and you’ll be able to find free loans