Who is this pepe?

1393908579_.thumb.PNG.b5c1ab5a6cfa1c63e7dff7fe99cb2452.PNG

I saw endrick on fm23 and he is the next pepe. Among the Brazilian Pepe I know, Pepe is the only one playing for Porto. But isn't he a centre-back? But the endric is ST,RW. So who is that Pepe?
Is there a player with a different position in the media comparison?

4 minutes ago, sdx15 said:

The player from "The next [good player]" feature doesn't have to match the younster's nationality so it could be the Arsenal's Pepe or the other Pepe in Porto.

As far as I'm aware, it's (almost) always a player with the same nationality and position as the youngster.

And if it was Arsenal's Pépé, he would be called "the next Nicolas Pépé" - the tag uses the player's nickname (common name) or full name, not just the surname.

Edited by CFuller

3 minutes ago, CFuller said:

As far as I'm aware, it's (almost) always a player with the same nationality and position as the youngster.

And if it was Arsenal's Pépé, he would be called "the next Nicolas Pépé" - the tag uses the player's nickname (common name) or full name, not just the surname.

I remember Roko Šimić was known as the Croatian Benteke in one of my FM22 saves, but I guess that was an exception.

1 minute ago, sdx15 said:

I remember Roko Šimić was known as the Croatian Benteke in one of my FM22 saves, but I guess that was an exception.

I think that's something a bit different.

The "similar player to Player X" description doesn't consider the nationalities of the players. Benjamin Sesko was also described as a "similar player to Christian Benteke", hence he would always be called the "Slovenian Benteke" on those NxGn lists.

The "could be the next Player Y" description, on the other hand, does require both players to be from the same nation. As far as I know.

On 2022. 10. 25. at 오후 4시 59분, CFuller said:

Could be this Pepe?

Don't know a lot about him, but apparently he was a legendary winger/striker for Brazil and Santos in the 50s and 60s.

Thankyou it could be him. In Korean, I have to write down his full name, not just Pepe.