[FM23][SKIN] The Annual Show Your Skin thread

TCSSkin

20 hours ago, johnwalker said:

Been messing around with the shot map as I hate the default. Personally feel the icons make it impossible to see the quality of chance as the fg colour takes over the screen. 

image.png.489603a2fe741fa58faeb889601c1afe.png

I have changed a few things; firstly I have messed around with the "xG shot map properties" changing the values so they no longer go up in set intervals now. For example the original settings set the first value as between 0 and 0.10, I thought this was too big a data set as visualisations produced tend to break up lower values into smaller sets. For example Statsbomb break xG into twelve data points and a 0.10 shot is the fifth.

I have also created my own icons based on Statsbomb again and taken the decision to make blocked shots semi-transparent as they do. After much experimenting I have kept the original purple, but changed the gradient starting point as the grey seen in the scatter graphs

I have also made the shot map on the widget bigger so you can see more shots. As I have said before I play on a funny resolution so not sure if this was the cause or if it's actually too small, but I didn't like the way it was layout.

This is brilliant. I made some changes to mine some time ago but will revisit now!

8 hours ago, Tyburn said:

After seeing some of the excellent adaptations of the "team squad" screen I decided to have a little play around.

Credit to @AsMenthol for the base "team squad information facts" panel that I've messed about with.

Thinking I might try and put it in a tabbed container at some point to see if i can manipulate the info based on the club.  Nations are an issue as a few bits of info don't pull through. Also clubs that I do not have in playable leagues. But seeing as it's just for personal use this will do for now.

Ideally I would like to be able to get the icons i've chosen for club atmosphere, squad personality, and recent form to change colour depending on the circumstance. If anyone has any ideas on that I'd be grateful to hear.

Not planning on sharing this verbatim, but happy to advise on any individual elements, if anyone is interested.

P.S. It's funny how "in game" transparency shadings look better than in a screenshot :)

20230228120053_1.jpg

20230228115957_1.jpg

Love this. Really reaching the peak of what is possible. Had trouble pulling faces through when I’ve used NewGan generator though, in particular. Need to have a better look at it because the widget code seems quite temperamental. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Tyburn said:

After seeing some of the excellent adaptations of the "team squad" screen I decided to have a little play around.

Credit to @AsMenthol for the base "team squad information facts" panel that I've messed about with.

Thinking I might try and put it in a tabbed container at some point to see if i can manipulate the info based on the club.  Nations are an issue as a few bits of info don't pull through. Also clubs that I do not have in playable leagues. But seeing as it's just for personal use this will do for now.

Ideally I would like to be able to get the icons i've chosen for club atmosphere, squad personality, and recent form to change colour depending on the circumstance. If anyone has any ideas on that I'd be grateful to hear.

Not planning on sharing this verbatim, but happy to advise on any individual elements, if anyone is interested.

P.S. It's funny how "in game" transparency shadings look better than in a screenshot :)

20230228120053_1.jpg

20230228115957_1.jpg

Hi mate i love the team squad bar you have created. please share...i would be forever grateful

I’ve got the same issue here. I noticed that @Tyburn’s goal scorer presents the stat in a different way - mine has the goals in a bracket. I used the player_stat_overview class to pull that through but it doesn’t seem to match with the portrait widget class. I wonder if you can share any info on this please?

15 hours ago, Grootinho said:

Could you share the code just for top goalscorer box for example to see what i done wrong ? or help me to understand where i'm wrong :D 

This is the widget code I have used to show portraits for Top Goalscorer (and Most Assists)

Ignore the layout class on the widget itself (personal).

<container class="property_list_viewer_xml_panel" height="46">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
            <record id="object_property" index="0" get_property="Tstg" set_property="objt" should_force_refresh="true" />

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="-10" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="plys" set_property="objt" />
    </widget>

</container>

Il y a 1 heure, Tyburn a dit :

This is the widget code I have used to show portraits for Top Goalscorer (and Most Assists)

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
            <record id="object_property" index="0" get_property="Tstg" set_property="objt" should_force_refresh="true" />

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true">

</widget>

</container>

And it rocks <3 

10 hours ago, Tyburn said:

</widget>

</container>

It's the container class! Where did you find that?

I'm done now, so, once again, thanks!

b08f947c4bf071ffbcb178fdad0d4672.png

14 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

It's the container class! Where did you find that?

I'm done now, so, once again, thanks!

b08f947c4bf071ffbcb178fdad0d4672.png

Yes. All about the container 😊

Had that class being used on other panels in my skin so gave it a go. Thankfully it worked.

Had a small play around with making scout and analysts reports a) more useful and b) different. A scout report will uncover positions, traits etc, whereas an analyst report digs into performance. It's not great and it's not the end game, but it's a start...

Scout:

1f57abd2b880d85ede743638c0224a90.png

Analyst:

c67b33c20c340d3d0f25db2f7a3c4776.png

Edited by _Ben_

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Had a small play around with making scout and analysts reports a) more useful and b) different. A scout report will uncover positions, traits etc, whereas an analyst report digs into performance. It's not great and it's not the end game, but it's a start...

Scout:

1f57abd2b880d85ede743638c0224a90.png

Analyst:

c67b33c20c340d3d0f25db2f7a3c4776.png

Ooo, I like it.  Here's a controversial, and almost certainly unpopular, idea - how about metric ratings only being availabe via the Analyst Report?

image.png.41aef3abd4c5d1146ecc66e9cfb04ac7.png

The idea being that you might be able to see the statistical output of the player, but it requires an analyst to do the work to provide the context that makes it useful.

54 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Ooo, I like it.  Here's a controversial, and almost certainly unpopular, idea - how about metric ratings only being availabe via the Analyst Report?

The idea being that you might be able to see the statistical output of the player, but it requires an analyst to do the work to provide the context that makes it useful.

i like the idea, but realistically a manager could load up the teams scouting database and find these statistics that are mostly readily available 

So, the code I’m struggling with at the moment is the “key player” section on the team squad information facts panel. And specifically getting it to pull through when on a National squad page.

National squads have key players, but for some reason the way (it appears we all) have it set up, means the info is blank on a National squad page.

Has anyone had any luck, in widget configuration, in getting this to work?

I’ve got “KeyP” and obviously “TKpL” as ID’s to play with, but even setting it up on the team info facts panel in the same way it is set up on a Nation’s overview panel isn’t working for me.

Any ideas? Thanks.

11 hours ago, GIMN said:

Yes. I do like that. That could, maybe, be part of the AI profile but I’d certainly want to keep it on the human profile.

It’d be a case of adding that to a selector panel, as I’ve done with the other stuff and would mean that no stats are shown on a player I don’t own but I would change the panel in the analyst report to show the strip with the ratings too. 

It adds more to the ambiguity of a non-human player and the need to fully scout and analyse before I make the call! 

1 hora atrás, hyrule_king disse:

Very happy with my new colour scheme, I am not one of these whiz kids who can create these incredible panels. 

3006c3d28b2457d23112c75eb304de4d.png

I really liked the approach. Sober colors, well balanced, maybe because I really like the contrasts with the dark in the background.

And something about your font reminds me of something oldschool in the game, but I don't remember. What's the name, please?

Good work!

1 minute ago, lugui said:

I really liked the approach. Sober colors, well balanced, maybe because I really like the contrasts with the dark in the background.

And something about your font reminds me of something oldschool in the game, but I don't remember. What's the name, please?

Good work!

Its the liberation font recommended in another thread.

Building on my use of the Analyst report, I've created the things below. The rationale is that, statistically, a manager (thinking as realistically as possible) may be drawn to a player who is deemed to be good at doing something over the course of the season. This will now show as a star on the player profile to indicate they're in the top 10% of players in the data I gathered initially. I have then taken the move to hide all the other stats from non-human players:

1e4d87e9bf8a8b92a330ab212be95895.png

For reference, a human profile looks like this.

I am able to ascertain a good amount about Tibo Persyn, for example. He's quick, got a good engine, not amazing technically, but quite good mentally and is performing ok in the Turkish Super Lig in terms of his overall performance. However, digging deeper (middle bar), I can see that he's actually dribbling really well, sprinting a lot and creating a lot of chances for his team mates, although his five assists, pretty much matching his xA, tells me that the chances aren't really high xG ones. I can also see that he does well defending from the front with  a lot of interceptions.

This then makes it even more imperative I get a full scout and analyst report before I sign him. At present, it's only the analyst report that changes things but I may look at developing the scout report to show a midway between this screen and the human screen. The Analyst report panel has a long way to go but it now shows all of the stats that I wouldn't previously be able to see...

c4e930f974caa9ad9197d1c6d2642a0f.png

It then further adds context to the stats that are displayed to the right. 

---

Would love to know some thoughts on this?!

On 14/01/2023 at 12:42, mastelli said:

I've created a first selector panel with this code

<panel>
	<container class="subsection_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/transparent/paper" id="SUBP">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
	</container>

<!-- widget class="popup_button" id="popv"  auto_size="horizontal" height="20" click_event="msis" appearance="buttons/custom/customise panel/button" fixed="true">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,right" inset="6"/>
  </widget-->

<container id="ppdp" default_item="ppdp" navigation_container="true" file="PANEL FOR PLAYERS IN YOUR TEAM" save_session_state="false" minimum_width="-1" default_width="-1" priority="2" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="false" valid_for_other_team_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_player="false">
<translation id="title" type="use" value="" /></container>

<container id="ppdo" default_item="ppdo" navigation_container="true" file="PANEL FOR PLAYERS IN OTHER TEAMS" save_session_state="false" minimum_width="-1" default_width="-1" priority="2" valid_for_unemployed_player="false" valid_for_human_team_managers="false"><translation id="title" type="use" value="" /></container>

<container id="ppdn" default_item="ppnt" navigation_container="true" file="PANEL FOR PLAYERS WITHOUT TEAM" save_session_state="false" minimum_width="-1" default_width="-1" priority="2" valid_for_other_team_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_player="true" valid_for_human_team_managers="false"><translation id="title" type="use" value="" /></container>

</panel>

you will have to activate the popup button the first time (delete !-- and --), because the selector will not choose correctly the panel for players in your team (I don't have a solution for this). After you change the panel you want, you can disable the popup button, and it will be like the game has no selector panel but just the panel you want when you want it. The id you see are just an example. I hope it is clear

So, jumping back to this ...

I have finally got round to putting the information I wanted into a selector panel. It works well apart from the main thing I wanted from it, and that is to have the game pick one of two containers in the selector panel depending on if the user is on a club squad page or a national squad page. The code links to a panel that holds a bar of information that runs along the top of the squad page.

I've tried all sorts and this code is where I have left it for now.

I tried your technique above @mastelli, of removing the pop up button, but couldn't get it to work, even with your code almost as is! (obviously changing the bits i needed to)

Code on "team squad" panel:

Spoiler

<!-- SQUAD FACTS -->
            <container class="main_box_no_margin" height="50">
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<record id="default_properties" file="team/tyburn/team squad information facts selector panel" minimum_width="-1" default_width="-1"/>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos3" priority="1" navigation_container="true">

<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Clu1"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Nat1"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Clu1"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Clu1"/>

</container>

</container>

Code on the selector panel:

Spoiler

<!-- PANEL by TYBURN -->
<panel navigation_container="true">

<container id="SUBP">
    </container>

<widget class="popup_button" id="popv" auto_size="horizontal" height="20" click_event="msis" appearance="buttons/custom/customise panel/button" fixed="true">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right,top" inset="0,4" />
    </widget>

<record id="default_properties" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" default_item="Clu1"/>

<container class="club_overview_panel" id="Clu1" default_item="Clu1" navigation_container="true" file="team/tyburn/team squad information facts" minimum_width="-1" default_width="-1" priority="1" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="false" valid_for_other_team_managers="true" valid_for_unemployed_managers="true" valid_for_human_team_managers="true">

<translation id="title" type="use" value="Club facts" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="Csca" set_property="Csca" dont_set_hint="true"/>
</container>

<container class="club_overview_panel" id="Nat1" default_item="Nat1" navigation_container="true" file="team/tyburn/team squad information facts_nation" minimum_width="-1" default_width="-1" priority="2" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="true" valid_for_other_team_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false" valid_for_human_team_managers="false">

<translation id="title" type="use" value="Nation facts" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="Csca" set_property="Csca" dont_set_hint="true"/>
</container>

</panel>

I know having save_session_state="true" will not work, but have left it on for now so that the panel is at least mildly controllable.

Anything obvious here I am missing? Can it be done?

Thanks.

EDIT* If not just a national squad page, i'd settle for ANY squad page other than the USER'S. The game does differentiate between the user's and all others. I just need to know HOW.

Edited by Tyburn

4 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Building on my use of the Analyst report, I've created the things below. The rationale is that, statistically, a manager (thinking as realistically as possible) may be drawn to a player who is deemed to be good at doing something over the course of the season. This will now show as a star on the player profile to indicate they're in the top 10% of players in the data I gathered initially. I have then taken the move to hide all the other stats from non-human players:

1e4d87e9bf8a8b92a330ab212be95895.png

For reference, a human profile looks like this.

I am able to ascertain a good amount about Tibo Persyn, for example. He's quick, got a good engine, not amazing technically, but quite good mentally and is performing ok in the Turkish Super Lig in terms of his overall performance. However, digging deeper (middle bar), I can see that he's actually dribbling really well, sprinting a lot and creating a lot of chances for his team mates, although his five assists, pretty much matching his xA, tells me that the chances aren't really high xG ones. I can also see that he does well defending from the front with  a lot of interceptions.

This then makes it even more imperative I get a full scout and analyst report before I sign him. At present, it's only the analyst report that changes things but I may look at developing the scout report to show a midway between this screen and the human screen. The Analyst report panel has a long way to go but it now shows all of the stats that I wouldn't previously be able to see...

c4e930f974caa9ad9197d1c6d2642a0f.png

It then further adds context to the stats that are displayed to the right. 

---

Would love to know some thoughts on this?!

Looks really nice, great work. I am still trying to get my head around layouts and what the numbers mean. Just about did my own layout for the player profile popup. 

7 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

Looks really nice, great work. I am still trying to get my head around layouts and what the numbers mean. Just about did my own layout for the player profile popup. 

if it's a normal number (100, 300, 640) they're pixel counts

if they're minus (-1,-2,-10) they use ratios.

-1,-3 means the -1 will get a third of the space that the rest of the container does.

49 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

if it's a normal number (100, 300, 640) they're pixel counts

if they're minus (-1,-2,-10) they use ratios.

-1,-3 means the -1 will get a third of the space that the rest of the container does.

116ecf444201a66a34123cfc12c43439.png

Very basic but it was originally all squashed together. 

This the layout for the APPS, GLS AST and AV RAT. Now want to add in transfer value.

The left hand section with DOB etc, should also have Height , weight and preferred foot but whatever i try they just don't fit.

Spoiler

<container class="plain_box">
            <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="30,40,50,30,40,50" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" draw_horizontal_dividers="false"/>

7 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

116ecf444201a66a34123cfc12c43439.png

Very basic but it was originally all squashed together. 

This the layout for the APPS, GLS AST and AV RAT. Now want to add in transfer value.

The left hand section with DOB etc, should also have Height , weight and preferred foot but whatever i try they just don't fit.

Hide contents

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="30,40,50,30,40,50" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" draw_horizontal_dividers="false"/>

it'd be easier to use a fill alignment i think

4 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

it'd be easier to use a fill alignment i think

Spoiler

<!--DOB/AGE-->
                <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-2" offset="0" inset="0" gap="0" draw_vertical_dividers="false"/>

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" alignment="right" font="title" colour="black">
                    <translation id="text" type="use" translation_id="458477" value="D.O.B" />     
                </widget>
                <widget class="dob_label" auto_size="vertical" colour="black">
                    <integer id="display_format" value="1" />
                    <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdob"/>
                </widget>
            </container>

This is the DOB section, it has an align="right". 

Am I almost better just getting rid of the vertical arrange / layout section ?

Il 28/2/2023 in 13:12 , Tyburn ha scritto:

20230228120053_1.jpg

20230228115957_1.jpg

Looking stunning, may you share it?

On 25/02/2023 at 14:17, _Ben_ said:

Pushed this a bit further now and have something I'm genuinely happy with...

d536c34455600331af8be6afa1e0c776.png

(& @GIMN)

How are you guys getting the Match Stats, xG graph and momentum across? Hopefully it's all the same principle so just one actual question...

This has been by far the most convoluted panel to edit. (It's always the last one...!) It feels like endlessly opening Russian dolls... I'm about 3 quarters there but I can't see any precedents other than the match stuff which I can't make stick. I don't know how many IDs I've tried.  I might add a couple of other things too, once I understand fully what's possible, got a bit of space to play with... 

paper.png

Edited by Loda

42 minutes ago, Loda said:

How are you guys getting the Match Stats, xG graph and momentum across? Hopefully it's all the same principle so just one actual question...

This has been by far the most convoluted panel to edit. (It's always the last one...!) It feels like endlessly opening Russian dolls... I'm about 3 quarters there but I can't see any precedents other than the match stuff which I can't make stick. I don't know how many IDs I've tried.  I might add a couple of other things too, once I understand fully what's possible, got a bit of space to play with... 

Firstly...you're going to be inundated with requests for that skin! I had to take a second look: it's magnificent!

To get that, I needed to access it through the match stats panel. It's a bit messy but this will get you started:

<!--MATCH STATS-->
            <container class="match_stats_overview_panel" id="opms" file="match/match stats overview panel" />

I can share the entire thing via PM if you let me know!

2 hours ago, Loda said:

(& @GIMN)

paper.png

I genuinely thought that was 01/02. :O

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Firstly...you're going to be inundated with requests for that skin! I had to take a second look: it's magnificent!

To get that, I needed to access it through the match stats panel. It's a bit messy but this will get you started:

<!--MATCH STATS-->
            <container class="match_stats_overview_panel" id="opms" file="match/match stats overview panel" />

I can share the entire thing via PM if you let me know!

:rolleyes: SMH,  that was really straight forward. I must have assumed there was no compatibility with match files, Cheers.

May get back to you on xG, etc.  I think I have already tried lifting my match coding on this as it's data analyst widget stuff which would suggest greater compatibility but tbh I thought I had tested the match stats more thoroughly so who knows, it's been a lot of skinning recently. 

58 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

I genuinely thought that was 01/02. :O

2006 remake, the last good football skin that came with the game and when this community was just a figment of our imagination :lol:   Been meaning to do it for years, finally had a bit of time plus I didn't get too hung up on trying to keep to the theme as tbh it's impossible (and somethings, impractical such as the old inbox). There was probably less than a quarter of the screens back, although there's a couple of golden oldies....

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8f04b6134367cc2f9bd2f1e567e0d8d7.png

5 hours ago, Loda said:

(& @GIMN)

paper.png

Looking fantastic.  There's a chance you've already discovered this, but be aware that some stuff only seems to work for league matches.

Il 2/3/2023 in 23:36 , Tyburn ha scritto:

So, jumping back to this ...

I have finally got round to putting the information I wanted into a selector panel. It works well apart from the main thing I wanted from it, and that is to have the game pick one of two containers in the selector panel depending on if the user is on a club squad page or a national squad page. The code links to a panel that holds a bar of information that runs along the top of the squad page.

I've tried all sorts and this code is where I have left it for now.

I tried your technique above @mastelli, of removing the pop up button, but couldn't get it to work, even with your code almost as is! (obviously changing the bits i needed to)

Code on "team squad" panel:

Contenuti nascosti

<!-- SQUAD FACTS -->
            <container class="main_box_no_margin" height="50">
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

<record id="default_properties" file="team/tyburn/team squad information facts selector panel" minimum_width="-1" default_width="-1"/>

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos3" priority="1" navigation_container="true">

<integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Clu1"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Nat1"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Clu1"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Clu1"/>

</container>

</container>

Code on the selector panel:

Contenuti nascosti

<!-- PANEL by TYBURN -->
<panel navigation_container="true">

<container id="SUBP">
    </container>

<widget class="popup_button" id="popv" auto_size="horizontal" height="20" click_event="msis" appearance="buttons/custom/customise panel/button" fixed="true">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right,top" inset="0,4" />
    </widget>

<record id="default_properties" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" default_item="Clu1"/>

<container class="club_overview_panel" id="Clu1" default_item="Clu1" navigation_container="true" file="team/tyburn/team squad information facts" minimum_width="-1" default_width="-1" priority="1" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="false" valid_for_other_team_managers="true" valid_for_unemployed_managers="true" valid_for_human_team_managers="true">

<translation id="title" type="use" value="Club facts" />

</container>

<container class="club_overview_panel" id="Nat1" default_item="Nat1" navigation_container="true" file="team/tyburn/team squad information facts_nation" minimum_width="-1" default_width="-1" priority="2" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="true" valid_for_other_team_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false" valid_for_human_team_managers="false">

<translation id="title" type="use" value="Nation facts" />

</container>

</panel>

I know having save_session_state="true" will not work, but have left it on for now so that the panel is at least mildly controllable.

Anything obvious here I am missing? Can it be done?

Thanks.

EDIT* If not just a national squad page, i'd settle for ANY squad page other than the USER'S. The game does differentiate between the user's and all others. I just need to know HOW.

hi there, i'm really sorry, the code seems right, I dont know why it doesnt work. Thing is, In other team playters page I see just the option I need from the selector panel menu, so the game has to pick just that one. In my players page, however, I see all the options. So I have to pick the option i want manually, and then delete the popup button. The game remembers the selection, so it switches panels automatically. What do you see in the selector panel menu in your pages? (I hope I've explain it clearly enough)

11 hours ago, Loda said:

:rolleyes: SMH,  that was really straight forward. I must have assumed there was no compatibility with match files, Cheers.

May get back to you on xG, etc.  I think I have already tried lifting my match coding on this as it's data analyst widget stuff which would suggest greater compatibility but tbh I thought I had tested the match stats more thoroughly so who knows, it's been a lot of skinning recently. 

2006 remake, the last good football skin that came with the game and when this community was just a figment of our imagination :lol:   Been meaning to do it for years, finally had a bit of time plus I didn't get too hung up on trying to keep to the theme as tbh it's impossible (and somethings, impractical such as the old inbox). There was probably less than a quarter of the screens back, although there's a couple of golden oldies....

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.8f04b6134367cc2f9bd2f1e567e0d8d7.png

Amazing work. I loved that skin.

37 minutes ago, mastelli said:

hi there, i'm really sorry, the code seems right, I dont know why it doesnt work. Thing is, In other team playters page I see just the option I need from the selector panel menu, so the game has to pick just that one. In my players page, however, I see all the options. So I have to pick the option i want manually, and then delete the popup button. The game remembers the selection, so it switches panels automatically. What do you see in the selector panel menu in your pages? (I hope I've explain it clearly enough)

My feeling is that I have this information on the squad page and not a player page. When I select a widget from the drop down, move to a national team squad and change the widget, remove the pop up and head back into the game, whatever widget was last chosen remains on MY squad page AND any national squad page, obviously with no pop up selector. This is regardless if I have save_session_state set to true OR false.

I’ve found some widget property code that may help in what I’m trying to do. Need to run some tests.

Thanks for responding.

Il 28/2/2023 in 13:12 , Tyburn ha scritto:

20230228120053_1.jpg

20230228115957_1.jpg

What is the font name ?

39 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

It’s still called liberation 😁

by the way, did you select new font sizes or leave them as they are? I tried this font on myself, it looks pretty good, but it is smaller than gt-america and ideally need to work with the dimensions as well

2 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

by the way, did you select new font sizes or leave them as they are? I tried this font on myself, it looks pretty good, but it is smaller than gt-america and ideally need to work with the dimensions as well

Pretty sure I left it as it was.

在 2022/10/30 在 PM10点54分, BuzzR说:

This is my skin for FM23 - an update from my FM22 skin. I've changed some colors, changed some panels and obviously got frustrated by a lot of little things :lol:.

A lot of panels are from other skins, or are inspired by other skins: FME, TCS, Tato, OPZ Elite, Statman

I own a big "thank you" to all of those who created these skins and to all the guys who took time to answer questions around here: @bluestillidie00 , @michaeltmurrayuk , @snowofman, @keysi to name a few.

This skin is not going to be published.

So here we go:

Club Panels

I wanted to get my club panel to look like other skins - with subtle boxes and a lot of info. You will find here some panels and inspiration from some of the skins that I've mentioned.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

People Panels and Home Page

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Player Overview Panel

Some changes from last year.. Removed selector for the bottom panels as I never use other panels there. Added per 90min stats from @_Ben_ 's skin.

spacer.png

Next Opponent Overview and Schedule

Opponent Manager on Next Opponent panel drove me crazy for a long time until @snowofman gave me a solution. You sir are a miracle for the skinning forum.

For Schedule I've decided to go with a link to the stadium.. because I wanted to visit that panel also :) .

spacer.pngspacer.png

News Panels

These are 3 from a bunch of news panels I've changed these couple of years. Mostly I am aiming for transparency and uniformity ( pictures and data on the left, text on the right ).

Where it was possible I wanted to get rid of the scrollbars.

Match Panels

This is the result of the annoying bug that we had last year - when the panels of the tablet were resetting with every match. This solution came after a suggestion from @FMEnhanced

I've added this year Match Momentum and Pass Maps ( Pass Maps are buggy for now even in standard skin as far as I've seen).

spacer.pngspacer.png

Does anyone know what are the codes of "attacking playing style" and "defending playing style" in the sixth picture (the coach panel) ? I tried my best to find them in the properties but did't work. 

On 03/03/2023 at 20:06, Loda said:

(& @GIMN)

paper.png

Finally sorted this to a point I'm content. I had all kinds of stability issues. I think I pushed my luck with the amount of data I tried to pull through from places I shouldn't. 

This is the only panel that has caused me a few difficulties. So a few pointers if anyone else is currently/thinking of having a shot...

I ended up having to redirect this so the actual working panel is team opposition report previous match analysis. The data hub folder won't allow most of this.

There are 3 ids which are interchangeable to help draw match info; opms (match stats) opmr  (scoreline) & opmi (action zones). These can be attached to a variety of analytics those are just the 3 I chose in brackets. A few things have their own IDs in the panel I mentioned already. 

The code for match momentum was what I used on the match-inbetween tablet but pointed to a different class and file obtained from properties. I'll just attach that below. xG and shots was coming through but that was when all the stability issues started. I didn't have much space to play with by that point anyway though. It's doable but may depend on what else is present. 

I have pointed to a few match files such as the heat maps, etc. that I use in match too. Pretty generic but may vary depending on the skin being used. 

<widget class="data_analyst_momentum_chart_widget" file="widgets/data analyst match momentum chart" id="afMM" visualisation_type="momentum">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="535500" type="use" value="Match Momentum[COMMENT: AREA: Data Visualisation; SUB-AREA: Pass map FR: 32708; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; NOTE: dataviz title string, the match momentum data viz charts how the match went with regards to each team enjoying spells on top/chances created]" />
        <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
        </widget>

I persisted with this as I think it's a huge upgrade on the base screen. 

Untitled.png

Edited by Loda

20 hours ago, 追风去 said:

Does anyone know what are the codes of "attacking playing style" and "defending playing style" in the sixth picture (the coach panel) ? I tried my best to find them in the properties but did't work. 

Hi.

See the panel attached , what you are looking for it's at line 300.

non player profile.xml

On 06/03/2023 at 16:18, Loda said:

Finally sorted this to a point I'm content. I had all kinds of stability issues. I think I pushed my luck with the amount of data I tried to pull through from places I shouldn't. 

This is the only panel that has caused me a few difficulties. So a few pointers if anyone else is currently/thinking of having a shot...

I ended up having to redirect this so the actual working panel is team opposition report previous match analysis. The data hub folder won't allow most of this.

There are 3 ids which are interchangeable to help draw match info; opms (match stats) opmr  (scoreline) & opmi (action zones). These can be attached to a variety of analytics those are just the 3 I chose in brackets. A few things have their own IDs in the panel I mentioned already. 

The code for match momentum was what I used on the match-inbetween tablet but pointed to a different class and file obtained from properties. I'll just attach that below. xG and shots was coming through but that was when all the stability issues started. I didn't have much space to play with by that point anyway though. It's doable but may depend on what else is present. 

I have pointed to a few match files such as the heat maps, etc. that I use in match too. Pretty generic but may vary depending on the skin being used. 

<widget class="data_analyst_momentum_chart_widget" file="widgets/data analyst match momentum chart" id="afMM" visualisation_type="momentum">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="535500" type="use" value="Match Momentum[COMMENT: AREA: Data Visualisation; SUB-AREA: Pass map FR: 32708; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; NOTE: dataviz title string, the match momentum data viz charts how the match went with regards to each team enjoying spells on top/chances created]" />
        <record id="object_property">
                    <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                    <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
        </widget>

I persisted with this as I think it's a huge upgrade on the base screen. 

Untitled.png

Insane work, every time i see it it inspires me to mess around with the graphics, my poor attempt so. :)

a8c5df0c51e335d0a0347c74fd6a6bf3.png

Edited by hyrule_king
change picture

3 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

Insane work, every time i see it it inspires me to mess around with the graphics, my poor attempt so. :)

a8c5df0c51e335d0a0347c74fd6a6bf3.png

everyone starts somewhere! TCS was laughably bad at the beginning