[FM23][SKIN] The Annual Show Your Skin thread

TCSSkin

2 hours ago, hrmantovani said:

Does anyone have anything in mind about this? I'm basically looking for a column that indicates which squad the player is assigned so I can export the entire roster at once and automate everything in Excel

if it's not in the drop downs, then it's not possible 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, hrmantovani said:

Does anyone have anything in mind about this? I'm basically looking for a column that indicates which squad the player is assigned so I can export the entire roster at once and automate everything in Excel

There has to be something somewhere in the code telling the game what squad a player is one.  Whether or not that piece of info can be found and then displayed/sorted out is an entirely different matter.  I suspect it's "hidden" in plain sight like newgen characteristics, but thats just a guess.

5 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

There has to be something somewhere in the code telling the game what squad a player is one.  Whether or not that piece of info can be found and then displayed/sorted out is an entirely different matter.  I suspect it's "hidden" in plain sight like newgen characteristics, but thats just a guess.

Easiest way is to look through person properties, in properties.fmf, everything you can use in skins is in there

Home Screen

874d5b1967cb853794839135ab4f1b4b.png

Club Info - Changes colour in certain areas each time you go to a different club

486d777fa692c0d4a374202f375e5334.jpg

Tactics Screen

fca82f4750857503247d75f2b8529405.png

Player Overview Screen

970d26719398311d618dfa6023ffb2cd.png

Sidebar - Decided against having it as team colours, couldn't see the writing on some of them

517c4464246fd51535f5d37f5b7660e2.png

Edited by hyrule_king

On 02/11/2022 at 03:02, hrmantovani said:

I think this is the list. For some reason some types show as appearances so I left them out.

TYPE | STAT NAME   TYPE | STAT NAME   TYPE | STAT NAME   TYPE | STAT NAME
1 | Appearances   35 | Conceded/90   79 | Passes attempted   109 | Non penalty xG
2 | Goals scored   45 | Starting appearances   80 | Passes attempted/90   110 | Non penalty xG/90
3 | Goals allowed   46 | Shots   81 | Key passes/90   111 | Open play expected assists
4 | Penalties   47 | Shots on target   82 | Crosses attempted   112 | Key headers/90
5 | Assists   48 | Saves held   83 | Crosses attempted/90   113 | Chances created/90
6 | Team goals   49 | Saves parried   84 | Fouls   114 | Goal mistakes/90
7 | Teams goals allowed   51 | Contested headers   85 | Fouled   115 | Saves held/90
8 | Games won   52 | Headers won   86 | Fouls/90   116 | Saves tipped/90
9 | Games lost   53 | Shots blocked   87 | Fouled/90   117 | Saves parried/90
10 | Yellow cards   54 | Chances created   88 | Possession lost/90   118 | Expected goals prevented/90
11 | Red cards   55 | Conversion rate %   89 | Tackles attempted   119 | Clean sheets/90
12 | Player of the match   57 | Penalties saved   90 | Tackles attempted/90   120 | Offsides/90
13 | Pass completion %   62 | Dribbles made   91 | Tackles won %   121 | Shots blocked defending/90
14 | Tackles/90   63 | Tackles won   92 | Interceptions/90   122 | Free kick goals/90
15 | Dribbles/90   64 | Blocks   93 | Possession won/90   123 | Crosses completed/90
16 | Shots on target %   65 | Free kick goals   94 | Blocks/90   124 | Passes completed/90
17 | Distance covered   66 | Possession lost   95 | Headers won/90   125 | Key tackles/90
18 | Distance/90   67 | Possession won   96 | Clearances/90   126 | Progressive passes
19 | Average minutes per goal   68 | Expected goals   97 | Headers attempted/90   127 | High intensity sprints
20 | Shutouts   69 | Expected assists   98 | Expected goals conceded/90   128 | Pressures attempted
21 | Offside   70 | Clearances   99 | Penalty save %   129 | Pressures completed
22 | Cross completion %   71 | Save percentage %   100 | Saves/90   130 | Penalties scored %
23 | Key passes   72 | Goals/90   101 | Passes completed   131 | Open play key passes
24 | Key tackles   73 | Assists/90   102 | Crosses completed   132 | High intensity sprints/90
25 | Key headers   74 | Expected goals/90   104 | Expected saves/90   133 | Open play key passes/90
26 | Interceptions made   75 | Expected assists/90   105 | Expected save %   134 | Progressive passes/90
27 | Average rating   76 | Shots/90   106 | Expected goals prevented   135 | Open play expected assists/90
29 | Mistakes leading to goal   77 | Shots on target/90   107 | xG Overperform   136 | Open play crosses attempted/90
30 | Headers won %   78 | Expected goals per shot   108 | xG Underperform   137 | Open play crosses completed/90

Is there similar list for team stats, please?

On 12/11/2022 at 23:31, MattyEssTTV said:

How do you change a skin to get the club colors more prominent? 

really want to change the FME - Zealand into a re colluded version. Just don’t know where to start. 

I may do a recoloured version of FMEnhanced again similar to last year.

Inspired by @Wozzie's Tato skin (great work yet again, one of my favorite skins definitely). I've added the left/right foot strength indicators on the tactics panel.

spacer.png

Still wasn't happy with the player profile, so I changed the main bit with the picture and stuff, yet again.

spacer.png

I have 2 empty boxes/spaces to the left and right of player value, right now I have no idea what to add there. Suggestions are welcome.

9 minutes ago, (sic) said:

Inspired by @Wozzie's Tato skin (great work yet again, one of my favorite skins definitely). I've added the left/right foot strength indicators on the tactics panel.

spacer.png

Still wasn't happy with the player profile, so I changed the main bit with the picture and stuff, yet again.

spacer.png

I have 2 empty boxes/spaces to the left and right of player value, right now I have no idea what to add there. Suggestions are welcome.

Adding the left/foot strenght icons to this place looks fantastic and it's a perfect idea :applause:

37 minutos atrás, (sic) disse:

spacer.png

spacer.png

The left/right foot strength indicators on the tactics panel is really good.

41 minutes ago, keysi said:

Adding the left/foot strenght icons to this place looks fantastic and it's a perfect idea :applause:

12 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

The left/right foot strength indicators on the tactics panel is really good.

All credits to Wozzie, as it was his idea and code. I just used a different icon, and repositioned it to fit inside the role container. 

Never knew I needed this before I saw it in Tato23 skin, it makes things a bit easier when creating tactics.

I have been using these panels, only using codes from great skins I have seen during my long FM years. I take absolutely no credit. All I did was to reorganize containers and small tweaks in the codes. Thanks everyone assisting ppl like me, newbies in the skinning business, to achieve our bits.

I still need to fix some colours and resizing to fit my new resolution for FM23, so I will be bothering the masters in the this forum for advice.

image.thumb.png.f0b4a2f447b5045ba4e997b3e9e412f6.png

image.thumb.png.18b7b30c3bdee0e2a45de65b4a85cbb4.pngimage.thumb.png.4184c5f43df3b8ba45533248c8bec533.png

hace 3 horas, (sic) dijo:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Could you pass me the code of the tactic panel?? i really love that mate

Early stages of new skin. Thoughts on colour?

- Also if anyone could tell me where any of the white text parts are located, in the screenshots it would be really helpful. Thanks.

- Is there anyway of putting a line under the title bar and to the right of the sidebar?

- How do you change the colour of the advice boxes , such as the development advice?

680816c7b82e50d34194f4c4335b14e3.png

a9919bc6e157bfb297f747a585545cc7.png

c88ee01aab9fac631a08856a4f590e34.png

6101a6be261ec3fde26f9d0535ff8276.png

It's an interesting color palate, but it works.

I am not sure what font you are using, but to me it looks a little off when bolded, and it's not handling the 'special' characters well, but I suspect that's easily fixable.  Could also be the bifocals messing with me.  

Looking forward to what's next1

Jellico

13 hours ago, (sic) said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Care to share the left/right foot icon on the tactics screen? :)

10 hours ago, Nachote912 said:

Could you pass me the code of the tactic panel?? i really love that mate

Sure thing. It's at the bottom of the tactics icon info panel overview I just replaced the <container id="gpIN" with this 

Spoiler

<container id="gpIN">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<widget class="picture" file="icons/custom/player instruction/player pitch" id="PInI" image_alignment="bottom,left" scale_picture="false">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0,0,45,0" />
		</widget>

<widget class="value_based_picture" id="vbp1" width="18" height="18" scale_picture="true" transparency="1">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="4"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="51"/>
                        <list id="value_list">
                            <record min_value="1" max_value="4" file="icons/custom/footed/left" red_replacement="fg range1" />
                            <record min_value="5" max_value="8" file="icons/custom/footed/left" red_replacement="fg range5" />
                            <record min_value="9" max_value="11" file="icons/custom/footed/left" red_replacement="fg range8" />
                            <record min_value="12" max_value="14" file="icons/custom/footed/left" red_replacement="fg range12" />
                            <record min_value="15" max_value="17" file="icons/custom/footed/left" red_replacement="fg range15" />
                            <record min_value="18" max_value="20" file="icons/custom/footed/left" red_replacement="fg range20" />

</list>
                        <record id="object_property">
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Plft" />
                        </record>
                    </widget>

<widget class="value_based_picture" id="vbp3" width="18" height="18" scale_picture="true" transparency="1">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="4"/>
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="51"/>
                        <list id="value_list">
                            <record min_value="1" max_value="4" file="icons/custom/footed/right" red_replacement="fg range1" />
                            <record min_value="5" max_value="8" file="icons/custom/footed/right" red_replacement="fg range5" />
                            <record min_value="9" max_value="11" file="icons/custom/footed/right" red_replacement="fg range8" />
                            <record min_value="12" max_value="14" file="icons/custom/footed/right" red_replacement="fg range12" />
                            <record min_value="15" max_value="17" file="icons/custom/footed/right" red_replacement="fg range15" />
                            <record min_value="18" max_value="20" file="icons/custom/footed/right" red_replacement="fg range20" />

</list>
                        <record id="object_property">
                            <integer id="get_property" value="Prft" />
                        </record>
                    </widget>

</container>

Use insets to position it however you want to, at least that's the only way I could make it work.

39 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Care to share the left/right foot icon on the tactics screen? :)

graphics/icons/custom/footed 

The code for it is above.

Edited by (sic)

9 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

Changed it from the orange colour to this, thoughts? 

there is no problem with the color. your problem is in the combination of background colors with text colors. the text is illegible. but this is of course a personal opinion.