Custom Kit/Face on Player Profile Screen

stevemc

I've added in the kit/name to the Base Skin, but how do I get the name "WAN-BISSAKA" to stay within the shirt area? Imagine if it was Milinkovic-Savic, it would be over his face :D 

I’ve been going round in circles but can’t seem to figure it out.

Any help appreciated :)

image.png.db0874f7b72ee71e6355507d16efe3d2.png

Line 16.

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/skins/fm23BaseTrans/panels/player/player personal details panel.xml

<!-- CONTAINER HOLDING KIT AND PLAYER PIC -->
                <container width="280">
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_gap="50"/>

<container width="225">
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<widget id="bak1" class="kit_icon" image_alignment="left" width="250" kit_zoom_level="3" priority="1" late_loading="true">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="objt"/>
                        </widget>

<!-- Profile picture -->
                <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="right">
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <list id="get_properties">
                            <!--Facegen data request-->
                            <record get_property="fcgn" />
                            <!--Fake name request-->
                            <record get_property="Pfke" />
                            <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                        </list>
                    </record>
                </widget>      

Edited by stevemc

Looks like you have changed the font so you'll likely need to edit the kit_icon xml file that it pulls the code from, it should be located in the panels\generic folder extracted from the panels fmf file. Try lowering the font size or you can try adding an auto_size="all" bit of code to see if that will automatically resize the name to fit.

All sorted, thank you, just adjusted the font size down slightly in the kit_icon xml file..

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/skins/fm23BaseTrans/panels/generic/kit icon.xml

<panel>
    <!--the main background-->
    <widget class="picture" id="bSHR" image_alignment="centre"  scale_picture="true">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
    </widget>

<!--Name of the player: This is hidden on the player stats panel-->
    <!-- the font size reduces one size when the name is bigger than 16 characters -->
    <widget class="label" id="bNAM" size="7" alignment="top,can_scale" font="fonts/kit name">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="8" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="2"/>
    </widget>

<!-- player number  -->
    <widget class="picture" id="bNUM" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="20,0,8,0" />
    </widget>

<!--overlay effect-->
    <widget class="picture" id="bOVR" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
    </widget>
</panel>

3 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

Cheers mate, and both go into panels/generic/ or?

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/skins/fm23BaseTrans/panels/generic/kit icon.xml

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/skins/fm23BaseTrans/panels/player/player personal details panel.xml

:thup:

• 1 year later...
Just now, stevemc said:

So I fixed this in FM23, but can't remember how I did it;

How do you stop the game recording in a kit number, if one hasn't been selected? So on this, I don't want the "0" to show.

image.png.b7e11f4a1c0ad385c733282c93666791.png

make the graphic for 0 an empty png