[FM23] JFA J.League Pyramid 2023 [MARCH RELEASE]

Thanks for the hard work it's' appreciated as always! Unfortunately I'm still getting the duplicated player history issue, just thought I'd check if you knew a quick fix before I go through them all in the editor? :) 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found more duplicated players (Ataru Esaka, Yusuke Matsuo, Yuta Miyamoto, Shogo Taniguchi, Jun Amano, Tomoki Iwata, Hideto Takahashi, Kazuyoshi Miura, Satoshi Tanaka, Asahi Yokokawa, Yuki Soma). Mostly players who were transferred abroad or released during winter transfer window.

Edited by Troyon

3 hours ago, Troyon said:

I found more duplicated players (Ataru Esaka, Yusuke Matsuo, Yuta Miyamoto, Shogo Taniguchi, Jun Amano, Tomoki Iwata, Hideto Takahashi, Kazuyoshi Miura, Satoshi Tanaka, Asahi Yokokawa, Yuki Soma). Mostly players who were transferred abroad or released during winter transfer window.

yep being fixed now. its cause they are added to the SI database and with karins players. then theres a list of players who went back to japan who got deleted. have to duplicate them since the originals are retired

Hey @Robbles Quin ®™

First of all, thank you for your hard work on creating this amazing file! It's greatly appreciated.

A question and sorry if this has been answered already, but is your file also compatible with Daveincid's - "Increase Realism" Pack?
You have him in your credits for sure, but I just wanted to make sure, haha.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, pessimisticHype said:

Hey @Robbles Quin ®™

First of all, thank you for your hard work on creating this amazing file! It's greatly appreciated.

A question and sorry if this has been answered already, but is your file also compatible with Daveincid's - "Increase Realism" Pack?
You have him in your credits for sure, but I just wanted to make sure, haha.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

It is yes along with DaveTheEditors around the globe files.

8 horas atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

yep being fixed now. its cause they are added to the SI database and with karins players. then theres a list of players who went back to japan who got deleted. have to duplicate them since the originals are retired

Thanks. Do you have any efficient method to identify these duplicated and omitted players? Because I just checked winter transfers on transfermarkt and checked one by one in the game.

Il 7/3/2023 in 19:16 , Bashar ha scritto:

Is the first player file correct one and updated after 2.3. database? Founded dublicated players (Yuito Suzuki, Alexei Koselev, Leandro Pereira, Kento Misao etc.)

Hi @Robbles Quin ®™, the indicated duplicates are still present.

Some players are also not present, e.g. Lincoln at Vissel.

Thanks for your work.

Hey just wondering if anyone could help me on how the leagues work in Japan because I downloaded the files and start a new save but I have like 4 competitions (J. League, Emperors Cup, Japanese League Cup which all exist) but then theres a J.Elite League and nothing shows up when I google it and teams are not in such a league/competition (?)

Thank you for this I have really enjoyed a save as Suzuka Point Getters.

However, I am now 20th March 2026 and the season hasn't started at any level for this reason. Last season the first match was 3rd March. Maybe the game wll catch up and there is a reason but I am flagging it as it may be a glitch?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, niallmcfc said:

Any update for 23.4? 

My workaround was to use Wizards Japan game (basially like Robbies Simple version), Pro's latest update and added the players and staff update from Robbie. Looks ok so far…

9 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

My workaround was to use Wizards Japan game (basially like Robbies Simple version), Pro's latest update and added the players and staff update from Robbie. Looks ok so far…

Players file from Robbie have duplicates. Missing ppl and not updated database.

5 minutes ago, Utta said:

Players file from Robbie have duplicates. Missing ppl and not updated database.

I had a quick check for duplicates, couldnt find anyone obvious (Iniesta, Lincoln, etc)

I tested it with the new database as well and Pr0 database update, looks good. I will double check when i ge home

Do a quick test yourself. Wizards Japan database, Pr0 data update. Robbies player update beta (March 2023)

2 hours ago, greenz81 said:

I had a quick check for duplicates, couldnt find anyone obvious (Iniesta, Lincoln, etc)

I tested it with the new database as well and Pr0 database update, looks good. I will double check when i ge home

Do a quick test yourself. Wizards Japan database, Pr0 data update. Robbies player update beta (March 2023)

Tomoki Iwata, Yusuke Matsuo, Yuito Suzuki, Alexei Koselev, Leandro Pereira, Kento Misao, Ataru Esaka, Yuta Miyamoto, Shogo Taniguchi, Jun Amano, Hideto Takahashi, Kazuyoshi Miura, Satoshi Tanaka, Asahi Yokokawa, Yuki Soma ...

Some staff are missing. For example Maciej Skorza - Urawa manager.

I think its more.

Edited by Utta

8 minutes ago, Utta said:

Tomoki Iwata, Yusuke Matsuo, Yuito Suzuki, Alexei Koselev, Leandro Pereira, Kento Misao, Ataru Esaka, Yuta Miyamoto, Shogo Taniguchi, Jun Amano, Hideto Takahashi, Kazuyoshi Miura, Satoshi Tanaka, Asahi Yokokawa, Yuki Soma ...

Some staff players are missing. For example Maciej Skorza - Urawa manager.

I think its more.

This is from the March 4th 2023 update from Robbie? I havent had a chance to check properly

7 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

This is from the March 4th 2023 update from Robbie? I havent had a chance to check properly

Yes mate. I think we just have to wait for that large player database without duplicates, missing and up to date :<

Edited by Utta

I think the JLeague transfer window only closed on 31st March, so it makes sense to presume the guys who manage the database are updating it all and removing duplicates. Most are because the players have left Japan, and logically, the end of the window is the best time to release a new version. We are only a few days beyond the window having closed.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb joe5p:

I think the JLeague transfer window only closed on 31st March, so it makes sense to presume the guys who manage the database are updating it all and removing duplicates. Most are because the players have left Japan, and logically, the end of the window is the best time to release a new version. We are only a few days beyond the window having closed.

Absolutely!
I'll be patient and wait for an update.
Hope they keep up the amazing work!

Le 01/04/2023 à 15:21, TheKaki1983 a dit :

Hello...!!! I must verifiey the SIMPLE data but it doesnt works! The Problem is...JL1 and JL3 is verified but JL2 this ERROR.

Sorry for my really bad English. The Version of the FM is 23.4.

Screenshot (1).png

I get the same error message when I try to test the competitions...

Robbles said on his discord today that he is just back from a holiday, so I would imagine he will get things out within the next week or so. 

If you are desperate to start a save with JLeague, the league file by wizard on steam works, and you can use the player data file from here and load it in the editor, then remove duplicates (people have shared some of them here, add Kagawa, reactivate Lincoln etc.). If you have the facepack, you can then alter the IDs via the Command prompt to match the updated data file. 

Unfortunately, I only have a two week window to get my long term save going due to work commitments, and I used this player data file (removed duplicates in editor first), wizard's league file and fixed the facepack, all working well. 

Robbles is by far the best, but to save on post after post asking when the update is coming out, there are workarounds like the above to get anyone started who doesn't have time on their side. 

Edited by joe5p

• 3 weeks later...

appologies for the abscence! 

As with 23.3 and NOW with 24.4, The whole file needs to be remade yet again to make it compatible with the latest update. All the changes made to Asia/Japan in 23.3 and then 23.4 are deleting/undeleting stuff which I had modified so much that even if I can get the file to go through the verification process It just will bug out and not verify without any errors.

On the discord are modified My/Karin's files which will allow you to use 23.4. only problem is the lack/realism of youth.

10 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

As with 23.3 and NOW with 24.4, The whole file needs to be remade yet again to make it compatible with the latest update.

Thank you very much for your excellent work and for the update!

Le 02/05/2023 à 03:59, Robbles Quin ®™ a dit :

appologies for the abscence! 

As with 23.3 and NOW with 24.4, The whole file needs to be remade yet again to make it compatible with the latest update. All the changes made to Asia/Japan in 23.3 and then 23.4 are deleting/undeleting stuff which I had modified so much that even if I can get the file to go through the verification process It just will bug out and not verify without any errors.

On the discord are modified My/Karin's files which will allow you to use 23.4. only problem is the lack/realism of youth.

Sorry I'm not sure I understand. The files in the first post of this thread don't work with 23.4 so we need to download other files from discord ?
Thanks in advance for your answer and thanks anyway for the great work !

Edited by RitchSav

On 11/05/2023 at 02:11, RitchSav said:

Sorry I'm not sure I understand. The files in the first post of this thread don't work with 23.4 so we need to download other files from discord ?
Thanks in advance for your answer and thanks anyway for the great work !

Yep That's Correct! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went through the players file and deleted a bunch of the duplicates that arose from the official game updates, i.e. checking all the outgoing transfers in J1/2/3 for the last couple of windows and searching the file to see if there were any doubles.

This leaves just the default game version of, like, some of the young lads who went to Europe, Brazilians who went home, etc (and Kazu Miura!). These guys were (re-)added to the default DB in an update, but weren't there in the fall so were included in the players DB here (I've removed the redundant created version).

Hopefully Robles and Karin don't mind, if so I'll take it down, but here's the player file with those changes. I may have missed a few, let me know if you spot any duplicates left.