Search for a peculiar club - numerous youth teams

I have a bit of an odd request for a club, which is not so easy to Google. In particular, I like to play Football Manager in a Chelsea-like 'stockpiling' of youthplayer fashion, signing 30+ youngsters each season. Now, these players need a place to develop and then be sold for profit. I'm therefore looking for a club that:

• Has a favourable loaning-out environment, e.g. few restrictions
  • Has as many youth / B teams as I can get
  • Ideally has another team that plays in the professional football pyramid

Especially the second requirement is hard to come by. I like to have at least 3 teams where I can store youngsters which may be too young to go out on loan, may not have any loan interest, or may not be there in their development yet. Ideally these clubs would play competitive (youth) matches.

The best club I have found so far is Maritimo in Portugal. It has a B team that plays in a playable league in the pyramid (fourth Portuguese level), an U23's and U19s in Portuguese youth leagues. They also have an U19-B team, which does not play in a league but may be able to enter one (I assume based on Miles blog post). So this is a team that has 4 youth/B teams. It also produces some Brazilian regens, which is a fun addition.

Leixoes has the same number of youth teams and its U19-B team is in a youth competition, but its B team is not in the pyramid and does not seem like it ever will be (it is in a regional lower division, so no promotion into the pyramid).

A couple other clubs have three youth teams. E.g. Juventus has B in the pyramid, and an U20 and U18 in youth competitions. Krasnodar has a 2nd team, an U21 and an U18, but the youth teams do not play in a league.

If you go to extended leagues (non-base game setup) like the Faroe Islands, or Estonia, you can have multiple reserve teams in lower leagues. Teams like Flora Tallinn, and most of the top division in the Faroes will have a second team and a third team in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th tiers and they can be used to develop players - as well as the u18/19 squad separately.

The challenge here is that it's unlikely that few of these teams are professional in setup.

1 hour ago, Johnny-Trotter said:

If you go to extended leagues (non-base game setup) like the Faroe Islands, or Estonia, you can have multiple reserve teams in lower leagues. Teams like Flora Tallinn, and most of the top division in the Faroes will have a second team and a third team in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th tiers and they can be used to develop players - as well as the u18/19 squad separately.

The challenge here is that it's unlikely that few of these teams are professional in setup.

Thanks, this is a great response. It is a shame that Estonia is not in the base game.