[FM23][SKIN] Football Manager 2023 Base Skin

TCSSkin

No worries, sorted it, I noticed in the post by @statomatic7his had a space and my file I got from that original thread didn't, that was the problem :) 

Screenshot_1.png

Edit: just a question, where do the stadium images go? in the skin directory or the main documents graphics directory? 

Edited by DarkXess

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

No worries, sorted it, I noticed in the post by @statomatic7his had a space and my file I got from that original thread didn't, that was the problem :) 

Screenshot_1.png

Edit: just a question, where do the stadium images go? in the skin directory or the main documents graphics directory? 

In the Skin directory :)

Doesn't wanna work for me, it's looking like this (attached). I have tried numerous ways to change it but still nothing. 

Thought it was the image directory location, played around with it and still nothing. 

@stevemcI believe this is your stadium pack I am using, they are all in (country folders) could this be the problem?

I have tried the following for locations, my images are located in (graphics/pictures/stadiums)

pictures/stadiums

pictures/stadiums/stadium_bg

graphics/pictures/stadiums/stadium_bg

graphics/pictures/stadiums

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by DarkXess

15 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

Doesn't wanna work for me, it's looking like this (attached). I have tried numerous ways to change it but still nothing. 

Thought it was the image directory location, played around with it and still nothing. 

@stevemcI believe this is your stadium pack I am using, they are all in (country folders) could this be the problem?

I have tried the following for locations, my images are located in (graphics/pictures/stadiums)

pictures/stadiums

pictures/stadiums/stadium_bg

graphics/pictures/stadiums/stadium_bg

graphics/pictures/stadiums

Screenshot_2.png

Download these and put them here:

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/graphics/mini stadiums

image.thumb.png.3a923dd66be208d7645bf9b4e9a39db5.png

My backgrounds are for the full screen, not small stadiums. :thup:

Edited by stevemc

3 minutes ago, stevemc said:

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/graphics/mini stadiums

The code I have is set to this:

<widget class="picture" file="pictures/stadiums/stadium_bg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" colour="grey"/>

Mind sharing exactly what yours is set to then please? :) 

4 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

The code I have is set to this:

<widget class="picture" file="pictures/stadiums/stadium_bg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" colour="grey"/>

Mind sharing exactly what yours is set to then please? :) 

I've just edited my post above, my backgrounds don't work in the small stadium space - you need to download a pack specifically for that.

If you download the pack I linked to above, and file them in the location I put named "mini stadiums" then Clear Cache and Reload Skin, it will work.

Edited by stevemc

4 hours ago, stevemc said:

Do you mean like this?

image.thumb.png.ad23378744d5d89bd7585669957545d9.png

If so, this thread should cover it for you:

Thanks! I searched for the correct file in my FM 2022 skin.. so I just copied that over since you pointed me in the right direction. :)
My Schedule screen right now:

SCR-20221023-i75.thumb.png.3779ed9f0493bbb4d22e445fcaf96902.png

/edit: Just tried your file you posted here and I like it even more. So big thanks!!

SCR-20221023-i9k.thumb.png.3175b905bad665af4109c51ca3f5bb35.pngSCR-20221023-i9m.thumb.png.04b5c6f2f18c39a88055debde1d63acd.png

Edited by Rivanov

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

If it's not with width and height in the 1st line, you have to edit the graphics. i havnt tried to make them smalkler myself,

Couldn't fix the image size within the code. That piece only applies to the space where they put the image.
So I ended up resizing the icons and now they are perfect.

Resized the "normal" icons from 22x22 pixels to 16x16 and the "HiDPI 2x" icons from 44x44 to 38x38 pixels

SCR-20221023-ilp.png.1f8a07badc8a057a7d976b686cbeeb27.png

2 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Couldn't fix the image size within the code. That piece only applies to the space where they put the image.

Resized the "normal" icons from 22x22 pixels to 16x16 and the "HiDPI 2x" icons from 44x44 to 38x38 pixels

Spoiler

if it works it works :) glad you got it as you wanted, one way or another

15 minutos atrás, Rivanov disse:

Mate, sorry to be a pain but would you mind sharing your resized icons folder and the tactics icon info panel overview so I can compare and adjust mine? I've been struggling for two days trying to make them to fit the screen with no  luck, both you and @snowofmanjust nailed it just the way I am trying to achieve. 

Thanks a lot anyway.

2 minutes ago, lugui said:

Mate, sorry to be a pain but would you mind sharing your resized icons folder and the tactics icon info panel overview so I can compare and adjust mine? I've been struggling for two days trying to make them to fit the screen with no  luck, both you and @snowofmanjust nailed it just the way I am trying to achieve. 

Thanks a lot anyway.

Here you go mate. Extract the role rating.zip file and place it in skins/your skin folder/graphics/icons/custom/

Put the tacticus icon info panel overview.xml file in skins/your skin folder/panels/tactics/

role rating.zip tactics icon info panel overview.xml

Edited by Rivanov

6 minutos atrás, Rivanov disse:

Here you go mate. Extract the role rating.zip file and place it in skins/your skin folder/graphics/icons/custom/

Put the tacticus icon info panel overview.xml file in skins/your skin folder/panels/tactics/

role rating.zip 138 kB · 0 downloads tactics icon info panel overview.xml 6 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much, flawless!

@snowofman or anyone, would/could you tell which file controls the players on the bench? I just got the idea that it would be nice to have their faces there too.

image.png.f7090b9ab31051478c1772a29816d20b.png

En 21/10/2022 a las 12:36, stevemc dijo:

I've added in the kit/name to the Base Skin, but how do I get the name "WAN-BISSAKA" to stay within the shirt area? Imagine if it was Milinkovic-Savic, it would be over his face :D 

image.png.db0874f7b72ee71e6355507d16efe3d2.png

Hi mate, could you show me how you managed to change the typography? Thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, TU TA DURA SIN IR AL GYM said:

Hi mate, could you show me how you managed to change the typography? Thanks a lot.

1. Download the fonts you want, so in my instance I downloaded:

ProductSans-Black.ttf

ProductSans-Bold.tff

ProductSans-Regular.ttf

2. Then drop then into this location:

/Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/skins/fm23BaseTrans/fonts

3. Then open every file in the fonts folder above and replace the font name entry below with the fonts you've downloaded:

GT-America-Standard-Black

GT-America-Standard-Bold

GT-America-Standard-Regular.ttf

Obviously ignore any European Competition files if you want to retain the branding.

So for example in the actions_disabled.fontxml file;

Original:

<record>
    <string id="file_name" value="GT-America-Standard-Regular.ttf"/>
    <real id="boldness" value="0.8"/>

<list id="shadows">
        <record>
            <integer id="x_offset" value="0"/>
            <integer id="y_offset" value="1"/>
            <integer id="blur_radius" value="0"/>
            <integer id="colour_red" value="0"/>
            <integer id="colour_green" value="0"/>
            <integer id="colour_blue" value="0"/>
            <integer id="colour_alpha" value="100"/>
        </record>
    </list>

<integer id="fill_colour_red" value="255"/>
    <integer id="fill_colour_green" value="255"/>
    <integer id="fill_colour_blue" value="255"/>
    <integer id="fill_colour_alpha" value="255"/>

</record>

New:

<record>
    <string id="file_name" value="ProductSans-Regular.ttf"/>
    <real id="boldness" value="0.8"/>

<list id="shadows">
        <record>
            <integer id="x_offset" value="0"/>
            <integer id="y_offset" value="1"/>
            <integer id="blur_radius" value="0"/>
            <integer id="colour_red" value="0"/>
            <integer id="colour_green" value="0"/>
            <integer id="colour_blue" value="0"/>
            <integer id="colour_alpha" value="100"/>
        </record>
    </list>

<integer id="fill_colour_red" value="255"/>
    <integer id="fill_colour_green" value="255"/>
    <integer id="fill_colour_blue" value="255"/>
    <integer id="fill_colour_alpha" value="255"/>

</record>

4. Once all done, load up FM23, clear cache, reload skin and enjoy...

Edited by stevemc

9 hours ago, stevemc said:

Couple more backgrounds I'm looking to change the opacity on but not sure where they are controlled, if anyone knows?

This box here (middle box that is solid with previous winner in) appears on BROWSER > WORLD > 

20908638_Screenshot2022-10-23at08_40_28.thumb.png.ee65cac9bdaa2c2d5acb2ec49d0b90b2.png

The box here (bottom of the screen with rules in) appears on every Nation:

363808422_Screenshot2022-10-23at08_39_34.thumb.png.dcd9894565f69a0f51ca544fc2eb9a9b.png

Anyone any idea on the location of these files? :) 

1591954121_FutebolClubedoPorto_Encontros-3.png.ede0eb380c09998e7ff7b73d901931cf.png

The colour from the selected screen on the sidebar icon follows the same colour that I've put on the settings file for everything else (bg accent, fg accent or title). 

It's possible to create a separate line to make the colour for the selected icon different from the pattern of the settings file? How can I do it?

Edited by renato.

37 minutes ago, snowofman said:

team/team squad.xml is the bottom

On this one, I think I've found the code, but how do I add a transparency adjustment in?

<!-- panel showing squad selection rules for the next match -->
    <widget class="match_squad_info_panel" id="ssnm" navigation_container="true"/>

@stevemc check these:

competition rules panel or competition rules subpanel

competition overview winner entry panel or competition overview past winners panel

Not very sure, only just getting into this, but went through a LOT of files recently and those seem like the ones. 

Found in the panels/competition folder. 

Edited by DarkXess

20 часов назад, Rivanov сказал:

Please tell me what a you skin for fm 23?

15 часов назад, renato. сказал:

1591954121_FutebolClubedoPorto_Encontros-3.png.ede0eb380c09998e7ff7b73d901931cf.png

Цвет выбранного экрана на значке боковой панели соответствует тому же цвету, который я указал в файле настроек для всего остального (акцент bg, акцент fg или заголовок). 

Можно ли создать отдельную строку, чтобы цвет выбранной иконки отличался от рисунка файла настроек? Как мне это сделать?

изображение.png.8d0bbf10990c03c893bb0ae1ad2bce32.png

Сайдбар может быть выполнен в цветах клуба.

Coloured Sidebar.7z

Edited by bahmet

On 23/10/2022 at 12:07, Rivanov said:

Thanks! I searched for the correct file in my FM 2022 skin.. so I just copied that over since you pointed me in the right direction. :)
My Schedule screen right now:

SCR-20221023-i75.thumb.png.3779ed9f0493bbb4d22e445fcaf96902.png

/edit: Just tried your file you posted here and I like it even more. So big thanks!!

SCR-20221023-i9k.thumb.png.3175b905bad665af4109c51ca3f5bb35.pngSCR-20221023-i9m.thumb.png.04b5c6f2f18c39a88055debde1d63acd.png

Hi do you mind sharing this panel?

2 hours ago, stevemc said:

Anyone know how to adjust the opacity this box at the bottom of the screenshot (the box that has seeds/teams inside)...

image.thumb.png.cef10a1d58787ea052ba2657bf9f10b4.png

I believe its

"sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\collapsable\standard\single\paper.xml"

5 minutes ago, Korlone said:

Hi,

Does somebody know how to manage the gap between the sidebar and the main page?

From this :

1332291056_A111.png.35a03103c0471d4d7b060ffcb40c9681.png

To this :

B11.png.851c8817d90b657fb10f9457f0436212.png

I'm trying to adapt my skin to FM23

Thks !

client object browser

line 276 -  <global id="inset" name="ui.main_content_margin"/> comment it out

On 24/10/2022 at 18:48, yonko said:

Can anyone help me add Player Traits as option in the small selectable panels? I know a code needs to be added in the player overview small selector panel xml file but I'm not sure which code exactly. 

Thanks 

This would be so helpful along with pkayer height and weight and preferred foot 

On 24/10/2022 at 19:48, yonko said:

Can anyone help me add Player Traits as option in the small selectable panels? I know a code needs to be added in the player overview small selector panel xml file but I'm not sure which code exactly. 

Thanks 

Open the 'player overview small selector panel' and copy paste this to it's own line.

<!-- Preferred moves -->
<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" file="player/player information preferred moves" id="pfmp" late_loading="true">
	<translation id="title" type="use" value="Player Traits" />
</widget>

image.png.b2ab3f0cc0897795af6bad07339d9b6e.png

2 hours ago, keysi said:

Open the 'player overview small selector panel' and copy paste this to it's own line.

<!-- Preferred moves -->
<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" file="player/player information preferred moves" id="pfmp" late_loading="true">
</widget>

Could this be done with heights and weights too?

8 minutes ago, karlcole said:

image.png.36d1c8dfbedf21b9527aad7ef73befbc.pngOr even better have all these 3 in one of the boxes?

I'm sure it can work if you will create the widget with the 'player additional attributes panel' - this file contains preferred foot, personality, media description and player traits within the default file if I remember it right.

17 minutes ago, keysi said:

I'm sure it can work if you will create the widget with the 'player additional attributes panel' - this file contains preferred foot, personality, media description and player traits within the default file if I remember it right.

Thanks, ive managed to get it looking like this but as you can see the title bar is not showing and they are only available in seperate panels. Also in the drop down they are shwoing as widg

Is it possible to add a header then have them all in one panel? not sure how to do this.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.c297a7ae69c0db89368d010fe1b47dc1.png

16 hours ago, keysi said:

<!-- Preferred moves -->
</widget>

I did it but with a slightly different code:

<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" file="player/player information preferred moves" id="pfmp" auto_size="vertical" late_loading="true">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="402385" type="use" value="Player Traits" />
    </widget>

However I would like to have the "Player Traits" show as title. Do I need to edit this code in "player overview small selector panel" or do I need to add something in "player information preferred moves"?

<panel>
    <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal,top" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="label" id="nopm" alignment="left,top" hidden="true"/>

<!-- preferred moves table -->
    <widget class="table" id="pref" mode="fill_rows" layout="-1" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size="vertical">
        <list id="column_widget_properties">
            <record index="0" alignment="left,centre_y" spec="text" auto_size="vertical"/>
        </list>

<list id="column_table_properties">
            <record indx="0" left="0" top="3" sort_disabled="true"/>
        </list>
    </widget>

</panel>

image.thumb.png.3715d302baef9c233f6ac55a1ecfcda2.png

7 hours ago, yonko said:

However I would like to have the "Player Traits" show as title. Do I need to edit this code in "player overview small selector panel" or do I need to add something in "player information preferred moves"?

No, the problem is with the "ID" within the translation.

Delete translation_id="402385" from your code and it will use the title in value="Player Traits"

<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" file="player/player information preferred moves" id="pfmp" auto_size="vertical" late_loading="true">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="402385" type="use" value="Player Traits" />
</widget> 

8 minutes ago, keysi said:

Delete translation_id="402385" from your code and it will use the title in value="Player Traits"

</widget> 

Thanks rensie this helps me aswell! 

is there a way to get all things in the same small panel. Foot, description and traits?

8 hours ago, yonko said:

Hi @yonko how did you get to delete the player picture? I would like to remove faces everywhere. Is it something you did on your skin?

2 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hello.
Any of you knows what is the font name of the default one used in FM?
I´m not asking about the file name on the font folders but the "real" name of it

Thanks in advance :)

Helvetica Neue I believe 

9 hours ago, keysi said:

</widget> 

I deleted the translation_id="402385" bit from the code but the title "Player Traits" still didn't show up. So I copied and pasted this code:

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="text">

<translation id="text" translation_id="402385" type="use" value="Player Traits" />

</widget>

Into "player information preferred moves" file:

<panel>
    <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal,top" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="label" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="accent">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="402385" type="use" value="Player Traits" />
        </widget>

<!-- preferred moves table -->
    <widget class="table" id="pref" mode="fill_rows" layout="-1" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size="vertical">
        <list id="column_widget_properties">
            <record index="0" alignment="left,centre_y" spec="text" auto_size="vertical"/>
        </list>

<list id="column_table_properties">
            <record indx="0" left="0" top="3" sort_disabled="true"/>
        </list>
    </widget>

</panel>

That displays the title "Player Traits" now but the text overlaps. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it? 

image.thumb.png.31e0c3dcce0b5b6d1a6af81802f35434.png

9 hours ago, Marco Borghesi said:

Hi @yonko how did you get to delete the player picture? I would like to remove faces everywhere. Is it something you did on your skin?

In "player personal details panel" you need to delete this code:

<!-- Profile picture -->

<widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x">

<record id="object_property">

<list id="get_properties">

<!--Facegen data request-->

<record get_property="fcgn" />

<!--Fake name request-->

<record get_property="Pfke" />

<record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />

</list>

</record>

</widget>