[FM23][SKIN] WTCS5 by Bluestillidie00 and WorkTheSpace | v1.2 Released 2023/01/18 | New Attributeless Version

TCSSkin

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, snowofman said:

yeah, that was the change i made and posted further up for @nbfw :)

Hope you didnt mind

no no, all good! 

1 hour ago, bullyybeef said:

Great skin, very much love it but one small part that I wish you'd implement. 

As someone who likes to glance at attribute analysis instead of numbers, any chance we can make the panel below have that option? it's far too small for me only having it on the top bar. If not, that's okay, just thought I'd give my own feedback on it.

Top work :thup:

Attribute Analysis.png

should be an option as polygons. 

amazing skin which i have a made a few tweaks of my own to but have reached a point where i need a little help!

as per the attached image i am trying to shrink the panels ever so slightly to have spaces between them. i want the spaces to be where the green markings are and a similar size to the borders on the right and upper edges of the screen, any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated 

demo.jpg

17 hours ago, robc9694 said:

Is there a way to adjust the sizes of the panels or even better, reduce the zoom to less than 85%?

You could try editing the ui_zoom_level.xml file. On PC its in C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\Preferences\version 1

value="0.800000" should be 80% zoom.

idk what's the file structure on steam deck

Edited by twister

1 hour ago, karlcole said:

Hi,

Can someone explain or show how to reove the WTS branding etc. It doesnt make sense what jack is saying

Just do exactly what he is saying. ;)

Replace the files and then clear cache and reload skin.

3 minutes ago, karlcole said:

Replace what files and with what?

There are two folders. menus and panels
Within these two folders you find some files. Copy these files into the same menus and panels within the skin and replace the files that are in these folders.

8 hours ago, snowofman said:

try here

Am I being thick(er than usual) I can't find...

The second bit of code is for the background pattern, this pattern covers the top left and top right parts of the screen, it also covers the top half of the sidebar and this code should be located on Line #43:

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/background pattern/paper" id="BgPa" transparency="1.0">    <!-- pattern -->

The final bit of code in this file is the overlay I have added, this file covers the entire background including the sidebar and is for when you need an overlay to also cover the sidebar, and this code should be located on Line #30:

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/bordered/solid/paper" red_replacement="bg"  transparency="0.0"> <!-- overlay -->

...Any of those two in the Panels xml. Obviously I am being thick as @bahmet has done it, but I'm trying to learn rather then asking for someone to do if for me.

Giz a clue! :D

17 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

There are two folders. menus and panels
Within these two folders you find some files. Copy these files into the same menus and panels within the skin and replace the files that are in these folders.

Sorry mate still makes no sense!

8 hours ago, slav85 said:

amazing skin which i have a made a few tweaks of my own to but have reached a point where i need a little help!

as per the attached image i am trying to shrink the panels ever so slightly to have spaces between them. i want the spaces to be where the green markings are and a similar size to the borders on the right and upper edges of the screen, any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated 

demo.jpg

Hi mate, although I don't know how to answer to your question, so I will leave the OP to answer it, I have a very big question to you. The SQUAD FULL View is amazing. Do you mind share with me your SQUAD view? It's amazing how many details you have capture there. If you have also for the tactics screen a nice VIEW, please share that as well.

thank you in advance!

BlackS0ull

On 23/10/2022 at 19:25, nbfw said:

Hi All, 

I was wandering if anyone could assist me with a small issue with this skin...?

All the graphics (logos, facepacks etc.) have loaded up fine, the only thing that doesn't appear is the large stadium images on the club info page - the small stadium images load just fine. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

PXL_20221023_182509452.MP.jpg

I’ve got the same issue. I’ve put the stadium photos in the right folder but they aren’t loading up in the game.

26 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

I’ve got the same issue. I’ve put the stadium photos in the right folder but they aren’t loading up in the game.

have you tried clicking on the overview tab in club info ?

@bluestillidie00 - said in a previous post that he forgot to change a ID, so you have to click the overview tab to see them

else you can use this file i provided in this post below and just replace the existing file 

Edited by snowofman

5 hours ago, snowofman said:

have you tried clicking on the overview tab in club info ?

@bluestillidie00 - said in a previous post that he forgot to change a ID, so you have to click the overview tab to see them

else you can use this file i provided in this post below and just replace the existing file 

Club screen shows old stadium photo

image.thumb.png.101890a842172f373b9f0e94c8de7321.png

Have put stadium photos in the correct folder i believe

image.png.0ae0e1f80f46b7c6af94a790292c76b2.png

Edited by BamBamBam

Can someone help please. I am playing on a 16" laptop with a 4k 16:10 aspect ratio and I can't seem to make the player profile screen look the same as others. I have set it to 85% zoom and still no luck. It's the customisable R panel that seems to be missing.

First screenshot is mine and second is what I want it to look like.

example skin.jpg

example 2.png

27 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Set your sidebar/menubar to icons only and see if that works. I'm playing on the 14" MacBook Pro with 16:10 aspect ratio and 85% zoom.
And this is how it looks at my game.

SCR-20221025-b40.thumb.png.c60379038010a251639fd159bd5b7e2d.png

Yep! That works also messing about with the native screen resolution does too and I can keep the icon descriptions that way as well. Believe it or not I thought I had tried almost everything before this. Thank you for your help.

2 hours ago, BamBamBam said:

1st - The page shows the pictures you, so it must be old pictures you have that it can find 

2st try and rename Graphics to graphics

13 hours ago, BlackS0ull said:

Hi mate, although I don't know how to answer to your question, so I will leave the OP to answer it, I have a very big question to you. The SQUAD FULL View is amazing. Do you mind share with me your SQUAD view? It's amazing how many details you have capture there. If you have also for the tactics screen a nice VIEW, please share that as well.

thank you in advance!

BlackS0ull

No problem buddy, i love as much info as possible on screen and an idea on who is performing well in what areas! 

Enjoy!

Squad Full.fmf

18 hours ago, KillYourIdols said:

Am I being thick(er than usual) I can't find...

The second bit of code is for the background pattern, this pattern covers the top left and top right parts of the screen, it also covers the top half of the sidebar and this code should be located on Line #43:

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/background pattern/paper" id="BgPa" transparency="1.0">    <!-- pattern -->

The final bit of code in this file is the overlay I have added, this file covers the entire background including the sidebar and is for when you need an overlay to also cover the sidebar, and this code should be located on Line #30:

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/bordered/solid/paper" red_replacement="bg"  transparency="0.0"> <!-- overlay -->

...Any of those two in the Panels xml. Obviously I am being thick as @bahmet has done it, but I'm trying to learn rather then asking for someone to do if for me.

Giz a clue! :D

Hurrah, I Managed it. You proud of me Mummy?!

Turns out you CAN teach an old Dog new tricks, Even if he is an Mongrel :D

15 minutes ago, IamOverrated said:

image.thumb.png.d69ee6110253571b860cd3510e846b55.png

I wanted a bit darker of a skin, but I don't know why these panels in the player overview stay blue-ish, do they get controlled by a different file or am I missing something?

look in the settings file for colours

if thats not enough, you would have to adjust the graphics to be darker

OK, Now my Fussyness for everything being Linear has Kicked in. Is there a way to have everything the same shade? I have the background of the Form panel, the Training panel and the Sidebar all different shades.

In an ideal world The Sidebar would be the same as the training section is now, but the training section actually the same as the form panel.

1050209437_Screenshot2022-10-25142727.png.c93d30f0b4645293b676387011a6f559.png

Edit: Found the Sidebar in "sidebar menu table" Kinda Fixed it. On to my next task...

Edited by KillYourIdols

27 minutes ago, IamOverrated said:

image.thumb.png.d69ee6110253571b860cd3510e846b55.png

I wanted a bit darker of a skin, but I don't know why these panels in the player overview stay blue-ish, do they get controlled by a different file or am I missing something?

It could be controlled by custom boxes paper files.

Look in graphics/tcs boxes (as a guess) and you will see paper config files. Change the red replacement to some other colour.

Just an idea. I may be way off.

28 minutes ago, Steve1977beyond said:

Also...I'm really unsure what the top left graphic is all about in the Game (not related to this skin), so could we amend the graphic in this area? The bit I'm referring to is what looks like a newspaper having been cut out.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 141958.png

as you said yourself, it looks like a torn up newspaper

It's a reference to fm23 "motto" if you like with "tear the script apart" or thats my take on it atleast :)

50 minutes ago, snowofman said:

look in the settings file for colours

if thats not enough, you would have to adjust the graphics to be darker

38 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

It could be controlled by custom boxes paper files.

Look in graphics/tcs boxes (as a guess) and you will see paper config files. Change the red replacement to some other colour.

Just an idea. I may be way off.

Thanks, it was in the settings file, forgot that TCS uses custom bg's, so had to edit those as well, fixed now!

On 22/10/2022 at 16:47, snowofman said:

unpack the file and copy it to "Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\skins"

then go ingame in preferences and pick it as skin, 

Thanks so much, I wasn't sure because of the different folders. I'm on Mac so got it in the Library folder, thanks so much for the help. Looking forward to the skin.

1 hour ago, hrmantovani said:

image.thumb.png.802d6044e721f8bb16d94ec51dbe41a6.png

How can I permanently change these panels? They never save when I change screens. I have already unticked the override option, these are the only panels that keep reverting to default.

That's not a skin issue, it's a common and long-term issue of the game itself even using the default skin.

14 hours ago, jimbo22 said:

Im having trouble trying to change the sidebar to the primary colour of each team. Ive got the icons changed to the secondary colour, anyone point me in the right direction on what file to edit and what to edit.

Thanks in advance.

Figured it out. I had to edit this line in client object browser

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/background pattern/fm23/paper" red_replacement="primary" transparency="0.7">

I had to add the part in bold, seems to make the entire background the primary colour of whatever team is selected.

1.PNG

2.PNG

9 horas atrás, keysi disse:

That's not a skin issue, it's a common and long-term issue of the game itself even using the default skin.

Maybe there's a way to change the default config of the panels? It always reverts to default so the only way to fix is by setting the default pattern to what you like