The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

So I have decided to put my save in Portugal on hold for a while and go to a country I like very much in Fm...Austria... hopefully this one sticks...I had wanted to go to with Austra Salzburg buh since someone was already doing a save on them I decided to go in a different direction ... wish me luckDesmondArhinful_Profile_094725.png.ea5f0777db10cae45a3e9df3c4a6caf7.pngAustrianFirstDivision_SeasonPreview_094720.png.ae381d6caff611fe61d56b3888304ee3.png1.WienerNeustdterSportclub__094628.png.98eb5964ca9eee7b8d587baf272d9c0e.png..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well out journey in Austria didn't last long, morale was soo low we jux couldn't win any matches...it was jux terrible...ah well...I will come back to Austria eventually buh for now I think I might go to Germany nextDesmondArhinful_Inbox_122802.png.c8fd99e28b5b968f0567e2c0e1784ba6.png

Brønshøj BK live score, schedule and results - Football - Sofascore

Brønshøj BK - Review Season 19

Part 1 of the challenge complete, after two seasons of finishing second, we got over the hump and beat out Kobenhavn. A great year all around, capped by a sudden uptick in performance Max Knudsen 11b who averaged a 7.41 in the league. The only issue now is that Egeris Paarup 13c refuses to sign a new deal unless we "make the latter stages of the UEFA Champions League" next season. He gave us more time after we were knocked out in the Round of 16 by Bayern this year. I hope our draw is kind and we can get there, since losing him would hurt our side significantly.

Gkjl2H.jpghj2T6L.jpg

For the second year running we bow out in the Round of 16, we made the Bayern tie close, but they had talent we could only dream of.

ETfbB6.jpg

Key players:

Spoiler

XsCJED.jpg

qaUsTB.jpg

rk5TZx.jpg

xNe9Lk.jpg

sdpT3Q.jpg

vgfor2.jpg

Q4BG9y.jpg

Our growing list of affiliates has yet to produce some variety.

xNBQCv.jpg

PF6Irp.jpg

Lots of loans and a couple of surplus players left. In particular, Bernburg Lyshoj 16c had 25 starts in the top flight for relegated Lyngby and will get a chance in the first team next season.

Uj2phe.jpg

zmgwu9.jpg

I'm thinking of starting this challenge in Egypt. As per the instructions thread, I'd like to check if that's okay with the rules. Anything I should consider? I would have to use an Egypt database from the workshop (I'm also using FM20).

BFC_Dynamo_-_2009_svg.thumb.png.25bd618fe0c50d080e0ac23392e546ed.png

BFC Dynamo

It's time for another attempt in Germany. And this time I chose BFC Dynamo! A club I'm familiar with, as I had a beautiful save with them back in FM21. It's the most successful club in the former DDR, although their reputation as the Stasi-club made them one of the most hated clubs in Germany.

On Wikipedia their is a very interesting part about their youth department:

BFC Dynamo is known for a recognized youth work.[525][303] The club had 23 youth teams in the 2021–22 season.[526][303] There were 68 trainers and supervisors responsible for the youth teams in the club during the season.[303] The youth teams range from U7 to U19 teams. The U17 team competes in the third tier B-Junior Verbandsliga Berlin and the U19 team competes in second tier A-Junior Regionalliga Nordost.[526] The youth teams are based in the Sportforum Hohenschönhausen.[15]

This has not been translated to FM, as their Youth Facilities are labelled as "Basic", with "fairly basic" Junior Coaching. So time for me to chance this!

Ev67Szp.jpg

2yT3xtNh.png

The home kit is based on their current real-life kit. The third kit is with their old and original logo.
EoWVzV1h.png

aIIbHMjh.jpg

image.png.8560bbe12df12bd1870ef1a89470af88.png

Associação Ferroviária de Esportes (2024 Season Update)

Brazil 2nd Division Table São Paulo State Table Brazil Cup

Transfers

I know it's been a long while since I updated on this Youth Challenge, but I remembered that I still had this and came back to it recently to try season 2 and uh, well we stomped the Brazil 2nd Division, not sure how else to put this but we won going away and are going up to the top flight after back to back promotions. Now I'm not too sure of how well we'll end up doing in Division 1, there's 4 relegation spots and it looks like you need to get around 40 points to have a reasonable shot at staying up. We're still playing the same tactic as before (a hybrid Gegenpress Tiki-Taka). I'm actually more optimistic because the players currently in my starting 11, while not all First Divsion standard (a few have progressed to that level according to my coaches), have done well in our games against First Division sides in the cup and the state league. If we can stay healthy hopefully we can stay up next year, as usual depth is a huge problem for us, and our Central Attacking Midfielder is leaving on a free transfer in January.

Brazilian 2nd Division TOTS Brazilian 2nd Division POTY Brazil 2nd Division COTY

Youth Intake

I ended up forgetting to take a snap of the actual intake screen, but it was decent, and I signed these 7 plus another 2 who are out on loan now ion January 2025 so I couldn't figure out how to get them on the screen for this picture, my worry is that the intake was attack heavy and that's already the strength of the team. Tagged players were as follows

Paulino 24A Felipe 24B Clodoaldo 24C Nando 24D Fabinho 24E Marco Aurelio 24F Wladyerisson 24G Silas 24H Mauricio Campos 24I

As I said above it is worrying to me that I'm not really getting too many Defensive players coming up in my youth ranks, and the ones I did get this year are at the lower end of my talent ranks. I might end up trying to offer contracts to more lower end defensive players in upcoming intakes if this becomes a trend instead of a blip.

Tagged Player Updates

Genario 22A

He doesn't seem to be growing any taller, so I've been trying to train him to a Wide Back/Defensive Midfield position instead, it's worrying to me that he doesn't seem to have made any progress in the year, but he'll be extended since he's one of our few defensive prospects in our youth system, especially if he represents wide defenders, and giving up on one of those seems foolish

Valnei 22B

Our first Tagged player to get game time with the Senior Team, almost exclusively off the bench. He's going to be our 4th Choice Center Back next season, so I expect the game time to only go up for what is going to be a very packed fixture list next season. Nice to see improvements, mostly on the physical and mental sides.

Sergio Luiz 22C

Had a good year in the youth division, progressing fairly nicely, could see some time at the end of our twelve man bench but more likely to either to stay in the youth and reserve teams for now as our first team is fairly well filled out in the positions that he plays in, if he progresses well anything is on the table.

Marcus Vinicius 23A

Doing some okay growth, not much to say on this front and hopefully can continue into his potential

Marcos Antonio 23B

Very pleased with this prospect. Across the board he has improved in a very real way and looks to be poised to force his way into our Central Mid rotation, especially if he continues to grow at this sort of rate.

Eduardo Henrique 23C

If anything he appears to have declined in the past year, but as a GK, he's basically our 3rd Choice at this point and wouldn't be needed unless something went very wrong.

Adeilson 23D

Great growth from Adeilson, seems to have improved across the board and could end up on the fringes of our sub bench for the upcoming season. Central Attacking Mid is kind of a weird position for us in the upcoming season as it seems like our best players in those positions will be wide attacking players filling in and not naturals, so his versatility and ability at CAM might give him limited playing time on the senior team.

Carlos Henrique 23E

Hasn't grown too much from last year, hopefully with more focus on his aerial game, we can get him developing in a better way for someone who is one of our better central defense prospects in our system at the moment.

Douglas 23F

Nice to see his physicals improving, not much else going on here.

Jefferson Luis 22G

If I had to give an award for most improved prospect it's probably him, just across the board growth in almost all areas, could possibly end up pushing for those end of the bench spots although he's probably good to be in the reserve or youth side, or possibly going out for another loan spell.

Guilherme Machado 23H

Excited about this guy physically, I think he's really improved there, hopefully his technicals can work their way up as well, but nothing wrong with having a 6' 5" center back in the fold.

Marcus Vinicius 23I

Still super physically gifted, still hoping the rest of him can catch up.

Lucas 23J

Sent him on loan hoping it would jump start something, but not much to write home about for now.

image.thumb.png.ad9759547f269b6374b1afe183343e85.png

22 minutes ago, Winski said:

BFC Dynamo

It's time for another attempt in Germany. And this time I chose BFC Dynamo! A club I'm familiar with, as I had a beautiful save with them back in FM21. It's the most successful club in the former DDR, although their reputation as the Stasi-club made them one of the most hated clubs in Germany.

On Wikipedia their is a very interesting part about their youth department:

This has not been translated to FM, as their Youth Facilities are labelled as "Basic", with "fairly basic" Junior Coaching. So time for me to chance this!

Ev67Szp.jpg

2yT3xtNh.png

The home kit is based on their current real-life kit. The third kit is with their old and original logo.
EoWVzV1h.png

aIIbHMjh.jpg

Nice badge....good luck 🤞

image.thumb.png.7c78df4d7b407d2d07361a819b72abd1.png

image.thumb.png.3eb9b420618c051e3c2e603944b513a3.png

I've done 10 seasons on my Portugal Youth Academy challenge, and I will return to that. But wanted a fresh start. I really enjoyed my time in South Africa in the Ultimate FM Challenge, so I'm returning. I'm also intrigued about trying to complete this challenge in all 5/6 continents (as another person mentioned). Which, given the fact I haven't completed the challenge at all yet, is a bit brave. But we have to dream.

Starting with Magesi FC in South Africa. There were only 2 teams promoted to the Championship, and this team had the better Youth facilities (Average/Average). I reloaded a couple of times but kept getting the same two teams, so I must have gone past the playoff date. I originally wanted to try Egypt but there's no relegation from the 3rd division on the database I was using. 

image.png.aa104927921c1cd2b19355c1455ef8d7.png

Deportes Valdivia (Chile) - Season 2029 (7) Review

Domestic League: Compeonato Betsson - 3rd place

Deportes Valdivia had a commendable performance in the domestic league, securing a well-deserved 3rd place finish. With a total of 65 points, the team narrowly missed out on the top spot. O'Higgins claimed the league title with 69 points, followed closely by Universidad Católica with 67 points.

Spoiler

image.png.8cf708b695cc328f11e18f60105b1d35.png

Domestic Cup: Copa Chile Easy - Winner

The triumph in the Copa Chile Easy added a shining moment to Deportes Valdivia's season. After a hard-fought battle, the team emerged victorious against strong contenders Universidad Católica. The match went into a nerve-wracking penalty shootout, with Deportes Valdivia prevailing by a score of 7:6.  This is the teams third cup win in just four seasons.

Spoiler

image.png.3c9e84e06a78e5e4c4df6771acfa8763.png

Continental Tournaments: Copa Libertadores - Second Round

In the Copa Libertadores, Deportes Valdivia put up a valiant effort, reaching the second round. Unfortunately, the team was unable to overcome Corinthians (BRA), losing 2:3 on aggregate. Despite this setback, the team's performance in the group stage was commendable, finishing second behind Gremio (BRA). The Copa Sudamericana eluded Deportes Valdivia this season, but their presence in continental competitions is a testament to their growing stature in South American football.

Spoiler

image.png.78b89089331223833635ba43aeca1079.png

image.png.c8ebc0272ed873f4191deebed2f8cdec.png

Around the World: Brazilian Série A and Argentine Liga Profesional Winners

Flamengo and Boca Juniors claimed the top honors in the Brazilian Série A and Argentine Liga Profesional respectively. These two esteemed clubs demonstrated their prowess and continued dominance in their respective leagues. Their achievements serve as an inspiration for Deportes Valdivia to strive for greater heights in the future.

International Football: Chile's World Cup Qualification

Chile's national team secured a spot in the upcoming World Cup by finishing 5th in the CONMEBOL group. A standout performer during the qualifiers was 22-year-old Chilean forward Carlos Castillo, who plays for Sevilla in the Spanish top division. Castillo emerged as the top scorer in the qualifying campaign, netting an impressive 13 goals. It is worth noting that Castillo began his career at Deportes Antofagasta in the Chilean top division, highlighting the club's ability to produce talented players.

Finances: £1m Positive Balance Milestone

Deportes Valdivia concluded the season on a positive note, both on and off the field. With a balance of £1m, the club achieved a significant milestone by surpassing the £1 million mark for the first time at the end of season review. This financial success is in no small part due to the clubs recent move to their new stadium.

First Team Squad (24 Players)

Spoiler

image.png.5945d8f3a9c3c19ec7b2c6fdd0103cab.png

Fans Player of the Year: Jorge Mendoza 23c [69]

Jorge Mendoza, wearing shirt number 5, has been a standout performer for Deportes Valdivia this season. The 22-year-old Chilean center-back has shown immense talent and consistency throughout the campaign. Mendoza, a native of Valdivia, has established himself as a team player, excelling in ground duels, aerial duels, and speed. He has played a total of 31 games, with 2 appearances as a substitute, and continues to be a goal threat from set pieces. Mendoza's impressive performances have earned him the prestigious Fans Player of the Year award.

Spoiler

image.png.fe8e2a45ddbcadfa90aa1ba2b67384bb.png

Top Three Performing Players:

1. Jaime Opazo [63] - 7.88 rating Jaime Opazo, a 29-year-old Chilean midfielder, has been a key figure in Deportes Valdivia's success this season. Operating in the defensive midfield and central midfield positions, Opazo has showcased his intelligence and passing abilities. With 17 assists and contributions in both attacking and defensive aspects of the game, he has proved to be an outstanding box-to-box midfielder.
    Spoiler

image.png.df1ff6dea188e9ce32b9310222bd3c27.png

2. Ronald Olguín 25d [71] - 7.44 rating Ronald Olguín, a 25-year-old Chilean right centre-back, has demonstrated exceptional speed and prowess in ground duels. With his solid defensive displays, he has been a reliable presence at the back for Deportes Valdivia. Olguín's performances have earned him a commendable rating of 7.44 this season.
    Spoiler

image.png.50f73d54e284b484b2edbd8b1716b98f.png

3. Jorge Mendoza 23c [69] - 7.34 rating Jorge Mendoza, as mentioned earlier, has also made it to the top performers' list due to his consistent displays at the heart of Deportes Valdivia's defense. With his strong attributes as a team player and excellence in ground duels, aerial duels, and speed, Mendoza has played a significant role in the team's achievements this season.

Top Scorer: Humberto Blázquez 26d [68]

Nineteen-year-old Humberto Blázquez has emerged as Deportes Valdivia's top scorer this season. Born in Panquehue, Chile, Blázquez has displayed remarkable skill and dribbling abilities in the attacking midfield and central striker positions. With an impressive tally of 20 goals in all competitions, he has surpassed Eitan Ramírez to become the team's first-choice striker.

Spoiler

image.png.57547805d31dd3055983e7c500cf0363.png

Top Assister: Jaime Opazo [63]

Jaime Opazo's contributions extend beyond his performances as a box-to-box midfielder. The 29-year-old Chilean has notched up an impressive 17 assists in all competitions, showcasing his intelligence and passing skills. Opazo's ability to influence the game in both attacking and defensive phases has made him an invaluable asset to Deportes Valdivia.

Youth Intake:

Deportes Valdivia's youth intake this season has been highly promising, with several talented prospects joining the ranks. Rated as 4.5 out of 5, the club's youth system has delivered remarkable results.

Top Young Prospects:

1. Luis Delgado 29a [52] Sixteen-year-old Luis Delgado, hailing from Valdivia, is a young attacking midfielder with immense skill and potential. With a rating of 52, Delgado's abilities have been recognized, and his potential is estimated to range from 3.5 to 4.5.
  2. Isaac Zárate 29c [52] Another 16-year-old talent, Isaac Zárate, was born in Coltauco, Chile. Described as a young midfielder with a team player mentality, Zárate possesses promising potential. His estimated potential ability ranges from 3.5 to 4.5.
  3. Bastián Canales 28e [62] Seventeen-year-old Bastián Canales, a promising center-back, has caught the attention of Deportes Valdivia's coaching staff. Known for his team player attributes and strength in aerial duels, Canales has a potential ability rating ranging from 4 to 5.
  4. Carlos Astorga 28d [60] Carlos Astorga, a 17-year-old full-back, brings his team player mentality and skills in ground duels to the table. Born in Valdivia, Astorga is considered a promising young talent with a potential ability rating ranging from 4 to 5.
  5. José Araya 27a [62] Eighteen-year-old José Araya, a versatile full-back and midfielder, has shown potential as a team player. Araya's estimated potential ability is rated between 4 and 5.
Spoiler

image.png.aa73ed21458e79a37a1ab516a737f87b.png

image.png.33a2c866481632f853d9bc87818604cf.png

image.png.17d9b7155feac1bbf8aebeffa5557ba7.png

image.png.5ed77dcbff64bc179a1e72a8e820efb4.png

image.png.553ce76c7b52a4e2e1face92d05293f8.png

SUMMARY

image.png.36b6d5409dfa439175a35e2d58eba7ff.png

image.png.43c44eb5b6eec7aace5e7db7def04b2b.png

image.thumb.png.d4ac1cfeac7ac1c890ee26d4d63e1651.png

image.png.8560bbe12df12bd1870ef1a89470af88.png

Associação Ferroviária de Esportes (2025 Season Update)

Leagues and Cups

São Paulo State 

Spoiler

Going into the season I was worried for a lot of reasons, fixture congestion, squad depth, and some light impostor syndrome. We shouldn't be in the top flight, right? Back to Back promotions, the same team from the 3rd Division, but without our best Central Attacking Mid who left to another First Division team and a first choice striker who is starting to fall off a cliff in his early 30s?

The First Division Preview did not do anything to make me more assured

EJU6km6.png

You know what did make me feel a little more assured though in the early season?

V5dK7xm.png

CqqhgKT.png

We won the São Paulo State! We've been nipping at the heels of this competition for a while but we always seem to run into the problem of this state is stacked and we make the Playoffs but get run off by some First Division side. Not this year, we beat Corinthians in a Quarter Final away that was frankly shocking. Got a nice draw in a 2nd Division Ponte Preta and followed through on beating them, and then over two legs, stayed afloat on the road and clinched it at home, a fabulous victory over Palmeiras.

Brazilian First Division

Spoiler

Predicted: 20th

Finished: 5th

gzl3ye6.png

This was a special season from the team, as some players massively outplayed their ability as we finished fairly comfortably in the continental qualification spots, I'll go over some of those players in a more comprehensive rundown later. But with what is basically our 3rd Division side, minus our best AMC, who left on a free to go to another First Division Side in the summer, plus a few fringe Youth Prospects who helped fill out the bench we were able to start strong and finish strong, with a weak middle, but good enough for 5th! Now I'm sure just by looking at the table you can see my teams strong suit, scoring goals. The 2nd most prolific side in the Division, I stuck with my attacking tactic and it paid off. However I'm sure if you're looking closer you can see the teams' weakness, allowing goals. One of only two teams outside the bottom 6 to allow over 50 goals on the season. If we continue to score goals it won't be a problem, when our offense has a bad game, usually we get nailed.

Awards

We got a couple of players into the team of the season.

9hSktCH.png

Jeferson won the Left Back of the Year Award and Ferreira came second in the Midfielder of the Year award

7bHiQIG.png

And I won coach of the season

coESmNW.png

Brazilian Cup

Spoiler

Q8mc0nP.png

NoVwL9n.png

We won the Brazilian Cup! We had a somewhat fortunate draw to the semifinals, starting with Palmeiras who we've kind of owned in the State League and Cup since the start of this save. Followed up by a 4th round and quarterfinal matchup vs. Brazilian Second Division sides. We were able to advance through the semifinal vs. another São Paulo state side based off a leg 1 triumph and then we were in the finals.

vIL6NBR.png

The Away Leg was one of our worst performances of the season, we play a possession heavy tactic and going 50/50 on possession is a bad sign right off the bat. Giving away two penalties didn't make anything better, but at least the 2 goals that we scored gave us something to hang onto going into the 2nd leg at home.

6lSibWu.png

Sometimes in FM you are in a position where you just throw something at the wall to see if it sticks, sometimes it just slides off the wall, but in this instance it was like it fused to the wall. Pedro Paulo is  a striker who mainly plays for my Reserve side during the season. In fact in the 2025 season he started 0 games for the 1st team, and made 6 substitute appearances. He also won us the Brazilian Cup Final. Through the first 60 minutes of the match very little had happened, I took off Vinicius and brought on Pedro Paulo. His twenty minute hat trick will live on in my personal Football Manager lore and we qualified for the Copa Libertadores off the back of it.

uFeZcyK.png

Youth Intake

Spoiler

MEHl3W5.png

9r8WBlV.png

All intake previews and messages leading up to this intake hinted at it being a "Golden Generation" and the results are promising in both quality and quantity, I tagged and signed 15 of the 16 prospects (I may have gone a little over board) and the top ones look like they have some real quality about them, and with the sheer amount of 2 to 4 ish star potential prospects, there's hopefully a few hits from that group as well

So5JsDX.png

SH8yMJh.png

x55CrcT.png

ldCjszS.png

JIrJQ7y.png

KvGgRf5.png

cMU0OUI.png

7zsbzGt.png

PlUdNzu.png

1dxxdn1.png

Rvn3b4v.png

1xgwX8t.png

KiWQSM4.png

1i9dmvh.png

RNzhGCg.png

Squads

Spoiler

Transfers

uremimT.png

First Team

krO6Kf3.png

Reserves

3xKdWCe.png

U20 Team

JrCM3wA.png

First Team Starters and Key Backups

Goalkeepers

Caio is my clear number one, and is considered First division quality by my assistant, should  be locked into this place for years to come. Benassi is a very capable back up and I tried to use him a lot in the cup this year.

hUeRODW.png

kHvj5j5.png

Left Backs

Jeferson has made this position his own and is one of the top players at the club. When he gets suspended or injured, Vinicius Yuji takes his spot and the dropoff tends to be very noticable. Although not often, in a pinch Yuji sometimes has to fill in at our Left Attacking Mid spot.

JWrIVvQ.png

I271v5D.png

Center Backs

I used mostly a 3 man rotation this year, between Gustavo Medina, Vincius Leonardo and Filipe Bordon. Valnei (22b) is my 4th choice, but he'll be covered in the Tagged Players section. My defense was poor this year, but I don't know if my defenders themselves can be blamed too much when the system is heavily weighted towards offensive football.

RYmOMh6.png

dewYIWT.png

zY8cxg8.png

Right Backs

Edimundo is my starting right back, and tends to put in a good shift, I do tend to bring him off a lot in games because RB is one of the more heavy on the fitness positions on my team, and his back up, Pastor, is one of the more capable back ups on my team.

sEeWVft.png

aPM25I2.png

Central Midfielders
Caio Vinicius and Marquinhos are normal two starters in the Midfield, Jhoninha will usually fill in a gap if one of them is suspended. Marquinhos plays a Box to Box, while Vinicius plays Ball Winning, if Vinicius is out, Marqunhos tends to slide over to the ball winning side and Jhoninha would come in at Box to Box. Jhoninha also works as a back up at Central Attacking Midfielder.

4WjHjDn.png

XADyMvL.png

B60ZhV4.png

Attacking Midfielders

I play 3 Attacking Midfielders, a Left, Right and Central. The normal Starters are Rafael Luiz on the Right, Felipe Ferreira in the middle and Julio Vitor on the Left. Felipe Ferreira used to be my Right midfielder, but due to players leaving the club moved to the center this season. Guilherme Dias emerged as a good backup to the Left and Central sides this season, while Leonardo Costa's versatility has made him a choice off the bench for all 3. Club Icon Hygor is leaving the club after this season and also provided cover on the right, while Left Midfielder Luis Gustavo did the same but on the left and is also leaving after this season, so they didn't have their attributes screenshotted.

LoMPX3m.png

KdrDMI1.png

iqst4Pt.png

zNRerQc.png

Fb8kyc2.png

Strikers

Vinicius emerged this season, as I changed from using an Advanced Forward to using a Poacher and he started pumping in the goals, setting a club record for most goals in a season with 37. The problem is that he would disappear for long stretched of the season, but oh well there's not really another option. Pedro Paulo didn't play that much as his back up since I'm loathe to use a sub on my striker when they tend to barely use up their fitness in games while my other players are dying from playing their 3rd in 7 days or whatever.

jztHhs8.png

kQBzDUp.png

Tagged Player Updates

Spoiler

YAt9Dq2.png

Still not sure why I tagged him as my A prospect for 2022, but he's starting to progress a little nicer in this year, he wanted to go out on loan but literally no one wanted him, so he stayed here to develop.

YpHeoud.png

Valnei continues to be a fringe member of my squad, having already made 33 appearances for the 1st team in the past 2 years (my next closest tagged player has made 9 appearances), he'll continue to be my 4th choice centerback and cover at right back off the bench, unless he starts developing quickly in the next year.

iRdaJ5f.png

With the way Sergio Luiz was continuing to pump in the goals in Reserve and U20 games I tried to give him some shots at first team football this year, and he didn't play particularly well, but I'm planning on him being my 2nd choice striker next year and hopefully with some elevated game time he could get off the mark, I haven't had a tagged player score in the a 1st team match yet...

jwARS3k.png

Hasn't developed as steadily as some tagged below him in his year, but will probably have a professional contract within the year as we work on his development.

WCqpJJ5.png

Marcos Antonio is in position to be on the first team bench at least this year, although getting him game time whether in the reserves or U20 squad could also be helpful to his development along side it. At this point, I'd consider him my 4th option at Central Mid behind the 3 I showed in the Squad overview. Made his first team debut this past year, and spent time loaned out to a 3rd division squad, although he got injured while away.

kIprQkv.png

Currently my reserve keeper, although the emergence of 25C has put that into question. If 25C is in the reserves, Henrique will drop down and be the starting goalkeeper for the U20s, as I'd like each of them to get games throughout the season, most likely he'll stay my reserve starter.

hbEtWhh.png

Debuted for the 1st team this past season and made 3 substitute appearances, likely to be on 1st team squad benches as they cover 3 positions that I use and their quality is good enough.

bKofj6t.png

Did make an appearance for the 1st team during a bit of a defender injury crisis, likely to continue spending time in the lower teams next season, although could make the bench in lean times as he did this season.

8NLZQ46.png

Another one who made one appearance for the first team this past season, promising growth and will get playing time whether it be in the reserves or U20s.

accONvJ.png

Made 3 appearances for the 1st team this past season, provides a different, more defensive kind of cover in midfield, along with 23B. Was out on loan the year before and possibly could go out on loan as the playing time was good for his development back then. Not the same huge growth as last year but still developing nicely.

t03HKea.png

Very exciting to see him growing in such a way, a 6' 5" CB who can also cover LB and RB would be very nice for the club, his versatility allowed him to get into multiple games this season as Left Back depth is a weakness for this team. I don't expect him to be a LB long term as his height makes me yearn for him to be a CB, but for a lower tagged prospect he's developing nicely.

SwKt6cU.png

I sent him out on loan again this season, but I might keep him here for the next to see if being here helps develop him better, possibly with.a mentorship of some kind, his physicals look great but everything else is not good.

KgS50TX.png

Did a decent amount of developing while out on loan this year, hopefully it continues whether he's out again or thereabouts in the youth team in 2026.

ZH8lJ1Q.png

Got a broken leg late in the season but was playing well in the youth team and developing well before then.

UVeADKM.png

Will be splitting time in either the reserves or U20 team this season, probably will be the backup for both.

D540jHt.png

Got a few first team appearances this year due to his versatility.

QsVGj4u.png

Developed well this year, will see where he should slot in for next year.

liY5qJW.png

Went on loan this year and made a decent amount of appearances, may go out again given the amount of strikers fighting for match day spots at all levels at the club.

3md74LK.png

Was sent out on loan but refused an extension for the second half of the season.

q6JKhz8.png

Did some nice development during the season, currently out injured but started putting in better U20 work near the end of the season before his groin strain

8GIWUnu.png

Out on loan for the season as I didn't think he'd get much playing time in the youth team, developed a bit, hopefully can continue to grow next season

DK6vmVZ.png

Not the greatest development, but as a tall centerback not giving up on him and hopefully can start developing in some of his worse areas.

Farewell

To Hygor, our top goalscorer in the Third and Second division, he got injured this season and fell off a cliff but still wanted to be our star player when I tried to renew his contract. 

KGcNjr3.png

To Rafael Costa, our best Set Piece taker and Central midfield rock in the 3rd division, who destroyed his knee and was never the same again

w02CJrL.png

To Luis Gustavo, our reliable backup Attacking Left Midfielder, who was always there to spell Julio Vitor when he was injured or fatigued.

AlUlH7s.png

Pt2DEzg.png

XC6HXkx.png

Edited by michiganhugefan

BFC Dynamo
Season review

Season 1 | 2023/2024

League table | Finances | Facilities | Transfers |Youth intake| Tactic Affiliated Clubs| Club overview |Supporter Profile | Manager Profile

Our first season, and it was a good one. We were never in danger of relegation, but we also were not a real competitor for the promotion places. But overall I'm very happy with this first season. Our retiriring striker Christian Beck scored 25 league goals, and became topscorer of 3. Liga. He'll stay at our club as a U19 coach.
Some other good players this season were right wingback Joey Breitfeld, central midfielder
Andreas Pollasch and left inside  winger Amar Suljić. Some of our younger players are developing nicely: our goalkeeper Paul Hainke and central defender Felix Meyer.

I gave some youngsters from the "holiday year intake" some playtime: Pascal Schröck 23e, Vendel Doncsecz 23b and Malte Burchert 23a.
K390jKxh.jpg

Financially the season was terrible. We lost a lot of money, and are more then € 1M in red. We don't have any big sponsorship deals, so we need to promote to 2. Bundesliga as soon as possible to gain some money. We can't upgrade our facilities, I'm even not allowed to start coaching lessons.....

Youth intake

Well, what can I expect... I've got low expectations, because of our terrible facilities. The preview was indeed not a good one. The intake itself gave us one good talent, so let's hope he will develop into a good player for us. Maybe one or two players from this intake can make it into squad players.
NhWV1ai.jpg
S7fpeUM.jpg

h9oCWTih.jpg

Spoiler

eZEUfZC.jpgst36nW1.jpgPjO6UIV.jpgbLHwOBs.jpgVc1n7Px.jpg

Next season
More of the same, I guess. Our squad is a bit old. I think I'll offload some older players and give more playtime to our youngsters. Hopefully our financial situation will get better because of this decision, but I also hope that these younger players can make the next step.
I think we need a couple more seasons before we are ready for promotion.

j6KyNKxh.jpg

h1lgeU7.jpg

Edited by Winski

Operário dos Açores – Season 18 (2040/41)

Primeira Liga I made the mistake of prioritising CL games a bit too much and it was looking like we won’t qualify for the CL next season, but we dramatically managed to overtake Portimonese on the last day and finish 4th, scraping through to next year’s competition. I hope I can make it a bit more drama-free next year.

spacer.png

Champions League Another really strong showing, finishing 10th in the group stage and beating Burnley (yes, Burnley) in the first KO round. But then we made a mistake playing too attacking against Real Sociedad, I guess I underestimated them, turns out they have a really strong team who won the competition a few years ago, and they absolutely hammered us in the last 16.

spacer.png spacer.png

Domestic cups We manage to win the Taça de Portugal thanks to some favourable draws and a dramatic extra time win over Benfica in the quarters

spacer.png spacer.png

Players The new generation is starting to come through, looks like we’ve got very talented fullbacks and an AMC, all from the stellar 16th intake. Saido Djaquité 16a (DR/AMR) is the pick of the bunch, but playing him at DR has created us a few defensive problems this season.

spacer.png spacer.png

Youth intake (preview) Worse than the last few years, but it looks like we got one good talent in João Rodrigues 18a (DMC), a position where I could use some cover.

spacer.png spacer.png

Facilities/finances Surprisingly the board allowed us to upgrade our youth facilities again so they’re now at Superb and everything else is maxed out. Finances wise, we’re swimming in cash thanks to the CL.

spacer.png

Transfers nothing of note.

Season    |  League               | Pos. |     Europe     |   Best player                     |  Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  5   |     n/a         |  Paulo Bessa (ST)	              | 
2024/25   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  2   |     n/a         |  Pedro Tavares (DC)              | Promoted through playoffs
2025/26   | Liga 3 South          |  8   |     n/a         |  Pedro Tavares (DC)              | 1st in relegation playoff
2026/27   | Liga 3 South          |  9   |     n/a         |  Tiago Oliveira (DR)             | Relegated
2027/28   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  6   |     n/a         |  Juvenal Catojo 03a (AMC)	      | 
2028/29   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  3   |     n/a         |  Juvenal Catojo 03a (AMC)	      | 
2029/30   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  1   |     n/a         |  José Mendes 04d (ST)	      | Promoted through playoffs
2030/31   | Liga 3 South          |  1   |     n/a         |  José Mendes 04d (ST)	      | Lost in promotion playoff
2031/32   | Liga 3 South          |  1   |     n/a         |  Iuri Puga 06a (DC)	      | Lost in promotion playoff
2032/33   | Liga 3 South          |  1   |     n/a         |  Juvenal Catojo 03a (AMC)        | Lost in promotion playoff
2033/34   | Liga 3 South          |  3   |     n/a         |  Jordanes Vieito 08a (AMR)	      | Promoted!
2034/35   | Liga 2                |  2   |     n/a         |  Jordanes Vieito 08a (AMR)	      | Promoted!!
2035/36   | Primeira Liga         |  9   |     n/a         |  José Mendes 04d (ST)	      |
2036/37   | Primeira Liga         |  6   |     n/a         |  Jordanes Vieito 08a (AMR)	      | Qualified for Europa league
2037/38   | Primeira Liga         |  5   |     Europa R16  |  Pedro Ferreira 04f (DM/AMR)     |
2038/39   | Primeira Liga         |  1   |     Europa R16  |  Sabino Mont’Alverne 10b (AMRLC) |
2039/40   | Primeira Liga         |  4   |     CL R16  	   |  Dinis Soares 10a (AMRLC) 	      |
2039/40   | Primeira Liga         |  4   |     CL R16  	   |  Rui Furtado 13c (AMRL) 	      | Won the Portuguese cup

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24   |  Average      |  Above average    | Average        |  Basic          |  800
2024/25   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Average        |  Basic          |  800
2025/26   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  1500
2026/27   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2027/28   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2028/29   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2029/30   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2030/31   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2031/32   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2032/33   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2033/34   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2034/35   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2035/36   |  Average      |  Exceptional      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2036/37   |  Average      |  Exceptional      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2037/38   |  Excellent    |  Exceptional      | Average        |  Adequate       |  2996
2038/39   |  Exceptional  |  Exceptional      | Great          |  Good           |  2996
2039/40   |  Exceptional  |  Exceptional      | Superb         |  Excellent      |  14853
2040/41   |  Exceptional  |  Exceptional      | State of Art   |  Superb         |  22991

End of Season Review

Season 2025/26

USBCO

USBCO.thumb.png.f6e4e293ff99cf052519caed92774869.png

Season Summary

Finished just above the relegation spots again, and did slightly better point-wise. Our training facilities did go down this season due to technological advances

Season Details

League Table - Finished 13th, we were sixth halfway through the season and seemed to be fighting for the promotion places, and then we absolutely stunk in the second half of the season with a 12-game no-win streak bringing us close to getting relegated. Still semi-pro

Transfers In - None

Transfers Out- Released another fringe player who wasn't playing 

Youth Candidates - Changed HOYD last season and he hasn't disappointed me yet, his personality has led to better personalities for my youngster. I got an ok GK this intake hopefully he becomes decent as my starting goalkeeper is 35, but the best player was Dominique Castel, he is ready to become a squad player for our first team and he is by far our best youngster we have gotten.

Key Players

Scott Kyei - Top scorer for the 3rd season, was decent this season but not as good as our second season

Kandet Diawara - Was by far our best player, his injury coincided with our worst spell. Part of the National Team of the Season

Next Season

Be as good as the first part of this season but more consistent

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          20 June 2023             30 June 2024          €1300 p/w         €1100 p/w
2023/24           30 May 2024              30 June 2025          €1300 p/w =       €1100 p/w =
2024/25           26 April 2025            30 June 2027          €1300 p/w =       €1100 p/w =        
2025/26           26 April 2025            30 June 2027          €1300 p/w =       €1100 p/w = 

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     7     1     1     1     1     1     1     1
2023/24    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   National C       ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   3 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   7 =   1 =   3 ↑   4 ↑   3 ↑   9 ↑↑  4 ↑   3 ↑
2024/25    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   National A       ↑↑  8 ↑   8 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   7 =   1 =   6 ↑   7 ↑   6 ↑   17 ↑↑ 8 ↑   8 ↑
2025/26    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   Continental B    ↑↑  11 ↑  11 ↑  5 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   12 ↑  11 ↑  12 ↑  7 =   1 =   9 ↑   10 ↑  9 ↑   20 ↑  11 ↑  12 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start       Average             Average           Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       National (2.00*)
2023/24        Average             Average           Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       National (2.00*)
2024/25        Adequate            Average           Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       National (2.00*)
2025/26        Adequate            Average           Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       National (2.00*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24      35        10       12       13          37              40                 -3              28.0%
2024/25      36        13       9        14          45              51                 -6              36.1%      
2025/26      37        14       9        15          48              48                 +0               37.8%      

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24          35        10       12       13          37              40                 -3               28.0%             328 days 
2024/25          71        23       21       27          82              91                 -9               32.0%             732 days
2025/26          108       36       30       42          130             139                -9               33.0%             1075 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     French Cup                 Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       French National                      11th       Fifth Round               Came 11th in the league, and dissapointed in the cup losing to a lower league team
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       French National                      12th       Eigth Round 
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       French National                      13th       Ninth Round               13th in the league and furthest we've been in the cup. Lost to Ligue 2 team by 1 goal

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only) 

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances                                       This season                 Player                       Season Appearances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    Jonathan Viennet                           6                                                      2023/24                    Jonathan Viennet                     6
2024/25    Jonathan Viennet/Valentin Larralde        16                                                      2024/25                    Valentin Larralde                    16
2025/26    Valentin Larralde                         45                                                      2025/26                    Valentin Larralde                    29

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances                                       This season                 Player                       Season Appearances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    -                                          0                                                     
2024/25    Benjamin Poulain                           2                                                      2024/25                    Benjamin Poulain                    2        
2025/26    Valentin Larralde                          3                                                      2025/26                    Valentin Larralde                   3

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances                                       This season                 Player                   Season Appearances
2023/24    -                           0
2024/25    Valentin Larralde           2                                                                      2024/25                   Valentin Larralde                   2
2025/26    Valentin Larralde           4                                                                      2024/25                   Valentin Larralde                   2

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances                                       This season                 Player                   Season Appearances
2024/25    -                           0
2025/26    -                           0
Edited by Sdp9511

Berwick Rangers - Scottish Season 1

Up to Scotland (well technically England) we go with a Berwick Rangers save. I started this save months ago and got half a season in before it fell on the back burner but now, have the time to commit to Berwick and make them the greatest English Scottish Team in the Nation! With a squad of 21 players including 8 youth players, we have no issues getting a team out and Lewis Allan, who I've used before in previous Berwick saves is a goal scoring machine at this level! Onwards and upwards for today, we march north to Scotland!

We are expected to head straight back down and I will keep it fairly simple with a 4-4-2 formation as I expect to ship goals in both ends, so making sure we can keep scoring more will be key. Securing all senior players on longer term deals will be a first priority, making sure we have a playing squad for a few years until youth academy players can make an impact!

4qkVwRt.jpg

rR9ZGz8.jpg

Edited by theBlackPrince

Logo.png.e78f2c51bf50c54f5de6be9614bc5504.png

Bóltfelagið Royn

Faroese First Division

Champs.JPG.052e54ed2b1f346af68ccde4aa8b5a90.JPG

League.JPG.d218e1d1b2a7d14dd1f4a111376a2327.JPG

We're up to the Faroese Premier Division: the Betri deildin menn!

We were a promotion contender all season and ran away from the rest after round 20. Some solid performances from the new batch of players that joined last year. I don't see a reason we can't stay up next season.

Squad

Formation.JPG.d366ec66abc7eb4845db8b49adc3061e.JPG

Squad.thumb.JPG.210718fc677c2ce909b15de4a72f4052.JPG

With 4 players in their debut season in the starting eleven, the future looks bright. The partnership up top works wonders, at the back we're solid.

Jon Pauli Thorsteinsson is the pick of the players at the back. As a fine partner for Steingrimsson he did well. Not a hugely gifted player but he's tall and two-footed, and just does what he does.

Johannesen had a mediocre season but he's the most talented player we have. I have a hard time finding the right spot for him but he has time.

Bjartmar Thorsteinsson and Andreasen turn out to be a great duo up front. The PF-AF works like a charm and they'll play a major role going forward.

JThorsteinsson.thumb.JPG.7b24069d443cf8bc34e343e731599e6a.JPGSteingrimsson.thumb.JPG.be5720f2536964a24fa0be511b8de9db.JPGJohannesen.thumb.JPG.d7d8cd9cb98647d382fe0896fef914e0.JPGBThorsteinsson.thumb.JPG.b883e5b687cc5d9f31fafff9115e3bb9.JPGAndreasen.thumb.JPG.46785fd61321c14631c0b4186e06426c.JPG

Youth intake

Youth1.thumb.JPG.24397313563f44ecca8e2cd8029ec5e3.JPG
Youth2.thumb.JPG.14d4afc54bfce7e9bd9408df455ef540.JPG

If last seasons intake was incredible, this one is insane. I know pulls in the lower leagues often look better than they are, but we've been devloping like crazy and again we spit out a pull that harbors 4 immediate starters and 2 that would be close to it. They're not national team level, but I don't doubt that some of these players have the potential to reach at least the very top of this league system.

Mattias Joensen, Nitschke, Rodgaard and Nolsoe are going to be sure to kick off the season as first team starters.

Joensen seems like a great playmaker, however I'm concerned about the fact he can't really do anything else.

Nitschke is a great defender who can actually do a bit more than just be big and head balls.

Rodgaard as well as Nolsoe are quite a bit better than the guys in their position and will feature a lot.

YJoensen.thumb.JPG.83c3585302102fc2e2d61cbb083972b6.JPGYNitschke.thumb.JPG.ebdf94b74b1f99b6985335b1e32c6bbe.JPGYRodgaard.thumb.JPG.8b96f57a6dea3f9ec244f145a7dd0017.JPGYNolsoe.thumb.JPG.ed1ad7ab5c8ace5c40de5e469f2eaf74.JPG

Mikkelsen will be a fine backup for Mattias Joensen if the latter indeed shows a lack of other qualities besides playmaking.

Weihe seems capable of playing both AF as well as PF, so he's a great backup for the front two.

YMikkelsen.thumb.JPG.f8b79d30c798557cefad15afa7a35b18.JPGYWeihe.thumb.JPG.d4f5bd26da03ea553cf22e2899de7c70.JPG

Magesi FC - Season 1 - 2020/21

We took over Mabesi FC who seemed to have good facilities for this level - Average Youth recruitment and coaching. the squad only had 15 players, but the first XI was decent other than a lack of depth in midfield. In the midfield we had to play two 16 year olds. We were predicted to finish 15th out of 16, but ended up much better. We started strongly and were top of the league after 10 games. Then the lack of a squad caught up with us and we slowly dropped down the league. We were still in with a chance of the playoffs going into the last two games, but fell short. The youth intake was fantastic, in particular a talented striker, Daclen Oscarine, who went straight into the first team. So, next season we should have more of a squad, though avoiding relegation is still the goal. Finances look pretty awful, and all requests for upgrades were denied. - not even a coaching badge.

image.thumb.png.bc9414d84b31e89f12a80148b6d079d4.png

image.thumb.png.65128749f6217695d6f2f429420d8ca9.png

image.thumb.png.d28c1ee5de153d85914eec2231377858.png

image.thumb.png.12bc1cc81decded59e813564bef51b50.png

image.png.2a1c91f03782e7f1bf0db8787c953f67.png

Edited by leyrtj

Logo.png.017e8d634dc6a60e21031177b748fa4b.png

Bóltfelagið Royn

Betri deildin menn - 2027

League.JPG.f401590bbae224f1bf22b22c9605986b.JPG

A decent first season. We started off pretty well, hanging around in the top 4 for a while. A winless streak of 12 games got us into trouble but we picked up on time to avoid any real problems.

Squad

Formation.JPG.9ebaf27b99bac611ba304b6566d5f163.JPG

Squad1.thumb.JPG.d813e74104580166b94ba1651fdb0017.JPG
Squad2.thumb.JPG.0f57a9018b576ea985d7d4aded2b995c.JPG

Some players, mainly the new 16 year olds, were struggling on this level. During the losing streak we weren't getting overrun, we just conceded way too much given the chances we gave up. Age could certainly be a factor as our goalie is the only legacy player and thus above 20 years of age. Fullbacks at 16, the leader at the back is 20. We had to change it up a bit to steady the ship.

Goalkeeper Wolles is, as said, the only legacy player left. Not a bad one, even at this level, but not sustainable for very long anymore.

Jon Pauli Thorsteinsson was one of the players that steadied us. Nitschke turned out to be struggling some games and this guy helped us out when needed.

Rodgaard had a decent first season, he looks like a nice prospect for the coming years

Andreasen's 16 golas made him our top goalscorer this season. 

Wolles.thumb.JPG.445168e03dc65eeefbea01e17a8f24b8.JPGThorsteinsson.thumb.JPG.c91d3c0a387568338fc712417932d727.JPG
Rodgaard.thumb.JPG.d23bb3af56438febe69eeca6995d2d2f.JPGRodgaard.thumb.JPG.810197a5468fa242e40fc8ea58120725.JPGAndreasen.thumb.JPG.50386864d72ea257f50b3a514bda513d.JPG

Youth intake

Youth.thumb.JPG.5301df4c01720957ea885fac0c75b3bd.JPG
Youth2.thumb.JPG.8cfc70c1ca32bc674a1884ae0c1b3524.JPG

Yet another great intake, with a lot of stars across the board. This batch will certainly strengthen our starting XI even more.

Nesa seems to be the goalkeeper we've been waiting for. A bit shorter than I would've liked, he looks decent already.

Morkore will probably have a starting spot as well. I like his set piece attributes and he's just an allround nice winger.

Wiberg, Perinelli and Danielsen will get a place in the squad as they are good enough to play a few games for us.

YNesa.thumb.JPG.99a9a29e5487aed95fdc78ba2ecc1f23.JPGYWiberg.thumb.JPG.e32bd49b829d7460dfe64c41f164651b.JPGYMorkore.thumb.JPG.b007804533b054e670536a3bf32d2a53.JPGYPerinelli.thumb.JPG.6b951bec29fe2971dcb09735faf18433.JPGYDanielsen.thumb.JPG.7cb7d1516102deeddcf4612ed47fed8f.JPG

Holm and Sigvardsen are the other good prospects, not yet ready for the first team though.

YHolm.thumb.JPG.b053a7bdf3ac3e5fa218eae01075a630.JPGYSigvardsen.thumb.JPG.dcfd912b88cb81460ab20fe27a5a0232.JPG

Transfers

Transfers.thumb.JPG.ae3737dbdbcdeac0b772fec36c721a92.JPG

We did our first loan. It's hard to find clubs interested in players, I might have to start looking for a feeder club.

Edited by BustaRaymes
layout

BFC Dynamo

What a start of season 2024/2025! We haven't lost a match in the last 23 games(including some matches from last season), and are on top of the table. We are 13 points clear, as Freiburg II and Bayern II can't promote. So promotion to 2. Bundesliga is almost there!!

One of the top performers is Erlind Zogjani. Last season he played as our shadow striker. But this season he's our striker, as Christian Beck has retired after last season. And he's doing a wonderfull job!

3qDNGtB.jpg

fOy2rSP.jpg

wxWhMw0.png

Magesi FC - Season 2 - 2021/22

Wow, what an end to the season. Predicted 16th and bottom, we were around the playoffs for the first half of the season then hit form in the second half. There was a chance of top spot and automatic promotion but Amazulu were too strong. In the promotion playoff we faced Real Kings from the Championship and Cape Umoya from the Premiership. Two resounding victories put us in a strong position, but then disaster - our two goalkeepers both got injured. We had to call up a 16 year old from the U19s who had 3 silver star current ability. Stil, our goal difference from the first two games was +5, so just a draw and a small defeat would see us promoted. In the first game, and our third of the mini group stage, we were 3 - 1 up, but they scored two late goals. Going into the final game against Real Kings, we just needed to not be beaten by 4 or more goals, and we'd be promoted. We played a defensive line up trying to minimize the number of shots on our goal. And it worked, for 75 minutes. Then they scored. And scored again and scored again. The injury time highlight had me looking between my fingers but luckily it was for us. A 3 - 0 loss and promotion.

Promotion is sorely needed. Our finances are woeful and all requests for improvements were turned down. Still no coaching badges for me. Also, in the Championship it seems you can only offer one year contracts, with a 1 year optional extension. I've lost three 5 star potential youth players because of this. For these three, their birthdays were November/December. So they signed a contract on their birthday until the following June. Come 1 January other teams could offer an end of contract but I couldn't because of the contract cooldown, and couldn't trigger the extension either. The plan for next year is to try and stay up, but at least get all my players onto 3 + 3 contracts, so I can build. We almost lost our star 17 year old striker, Daclen Oscarine, but as his birthday was in September we were just able to get his contract renewed before the windown opened. His 17 league goals undoubtedly took us up, and I wonder how long before a foreign club comes looking for a bargain.

Another fantastic youth intake. Despite not getting any upgrades their facilities were solid to being with, so we are producinng a few Premiership talents. 

image.thumb.png.dd5a61831b7ecca720335d9c44e6f4d0.png

image.thumb.png.78cf6282b021df4649c5240b66588533.png

image.thumb.png.964121e13af0f2a6fca9a0c9cf0b1d55.png

image.thumb.png.e39982df91dc1224a7f2b0b06cf6e87d.png

image.thumb.png.4d1f550fc250adeea00f9cdbf1a41f0a.png

image.png

image.png.25cfb3461ac1356141344d547a1970dc.png

Edited by leyrtj

Logo.png.0aca702323ab98071e65cc249d86c5e3.png

Bóltfelagið Royn

Betri deildin menn - 2028

League.JPG.b6945dbd4fe3bc2f8ea3ab771bc1a013.JPG

Another decent season. We were safe all the way and got more points in the process. We're developing!

Squad

Formation.JPG.dfa35fd6bebfebb52e6894afa6106aa5.JPG

Squad1.thumb.JPG.2ddd29d7f1b49272b88d450bf484a501.JPG
Squad2.thumb.JPG.b5b59eb6a75f2fe4640d846aa84f4bfa.JPG

Nitschke had a decent second season at the back, developing into the player we hoped. 6 goals in the process due to him being our best penalty taker.

Rodgaard kept up his performances as well.

Thorsteinsson was our top goalscorer. Although he's not a great finisher and plays as a supporting PF, he's very cool in front of goal.

Nitschke.thumb.JPG.42bd3315857f453193fe677834ca650b.JPGRodgaard.thumb.JPG.6c1bffc0d61a554930087cb25bbcc55e.JPGBThorsteinsson.thumb.JPG.c0d435a909fa381a9ed251ae019bf940.JPG

Youth intake

Youth.thumb.JPG.293a008837670b7d13d7c6bd8ad15a75.JPG
Youth2.thumb.JPG.42ff773d794013c7a1c33b1d7d0c3430.JPG

Another batch of useful players for us.

Debes is a great prospect. As we're overflowing with MC's, I should bee looking at changing the system. Trouble is, most of them are playmakers and none of them are DM's. A 4-2-3-1 seems logical, but I feel that could be too adventurous for us in our current state. Our midfielders have great passing ability but the rest doesn't. I might look into a tailor-made formation to get the best out of every player and hope it syncs up.

Andreasen and Jacobsen seem to be another duo that complement each other, the future up front looks bright.

Hojgaard is a much needed DM. Not quite there yet physically but he at least opens up possibilities for employing a half-back.

Francese is a nice looking centre back. He may not feature yet next season but he will be before too long.

YDebes.thumb.JPG.f1c8c41e479b5e4e73854b5e0aa81fef.JPGYAndreasen.thumb.JPG.f944ae3d1024f3507eaa78bfa1baa41d.JPGYHojgaard.thumb.JPG.2d2dad0e00989f377c768b408603e53c.JPGYJacobsen.thumb.JPG.2b027b608cfe797ad7ab353e8d979187.JPGYFrancese.thumb.JPG.f31de77aec839c68f5a2af7b9a2423a0.JPG

Transfers

Transfers.thumb.JPG.672fe33d5362c0e4b701674a777f625a.JPG

Another single loan.

Edited by BustaRaymes

Oghab_FC_Logo.png.1c35a860f4162727c5006dce750bd66c.png

Oghab Tehran Season Review (23/24)

League:

Expectations were sky high for this newly promoted team. The board wanted us to finish in the top 2 places, while the fans plainly demanded promotion. Only 1 teams goes up to the First Division (2nd tier). I had no idea how to estimate the strength of my squad or of the league in general. With these kind of expectations, this could end up being a very short challenge. In the end I didn't need to worry. The squad was more than strong enough to compete for the title and that we did! Champions in our first season in the 2nd division and promotion secured!

Screenshot2023-06-07at09_15_22.thumb.png.4f25ef8a3df21ae0179e31e3db737a27.png

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-06-07at11_01_53.png.bd70cc87c986dceba7537b5d2707a3a5.png

Cup:

We made it to the 5th round, where we drew a home game against Persian juggernaut Persepolis. As this was also a local derby, we had a whopping 27K attendance, compared to our regular 700 in league games. This was a very welcome financial windfall. 

We obviously lost, but the money was more important.

Intake

Not great for a first intake... The squad is already very good for this level, so it was to be expected. Luckily the current squad is also quite young, so I can manage with the current players for a while.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-06-06at14_56_16.thumb.png.1f19f65028e2027eb0b7813770f9952e.png

Behnam Nami: Best of the bunch, he will rotate in the senior squad next season as I don't have much dept in central midfield.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-06-06at14_58_08.thumb.png.b4106acf849aabc3148a63d732f09c4f.png

Hossein Espandar: Centre back with a lot of potential.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-06-06at14_58_19.thumb.png.a32fcbaedb0367044433f206ad9137ab.png

Mohammad Hosseini: Diminutive left back, has the wretched low determination + unambitious personality combo.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-06-06at14_58_30.thumb.png.2f613b02fddf93287168aaf9b2012fe3.png

Finances (or lack thereof...)

I guess one of the issue with using a custom database is that there might be balancing issues. I'm just haemorrhaging money, despite not spending even half of our wage budget. As as result the board doesn't want to expect any improvements to our facilities nor can I go on any coaching course. Most teams in the First Division are professional, but it looks like we'll have to stay semi-pro for the time being

Next Season:

Hopefully we only have to stay up. We did beat a First Division team in the cup last season, so it shows we can compete. Let's also hope there's some money at this level...

TWO IN A ROW ROESIDERS PROVE IT WAS NOT A FLUKE

S9_SaveOverview.thumb.png.42c54798dc5979a4472423b2388b88e1.png

Squad Overview

Spoiler

S9_SquadOverview.thumb.png.2fe69c6ad2ffbc8772ea658047f9afc7.png

Youth Overview

Spoiler

S9_YouthOverview.thumb.png.ce9cf49b20c91a11155fc36a3511554b.png

More Youth Details
Youth Intake Preview
Youth Intake Top 5

Season Review

Spoiler

Another incredible season (and incredibly long through a combination of a lot of squad management, lack of time on the game and a bit of burn out too) which saw Limavady make it to the league stage of the Champions League. The qualifiers were pretty easy for the first two rounds with 8-0 and 5-2 aggregate wins over Zalgiris of Lithuania and Sarajevo of Bosnia and Herzegovina we then drew FC Kobenhavn and I was sure this was where our journey ended as far as Champions League progress was concerned. We drew 2-2 at home with 10 men and I thought the chance was gone and 2 nil down after 60 minutes the writing was on the wall so why not go gung ho to try and get back into the tie. Geneste (Elite5) scored on 79 minutes which was looking like a consolation goal only to see Geneste set up Telford (Elite7) in the 90th minute for a simple tap-in only for Telford to return the favour flicking on a long ball from central defence for Geneste to run on to a hit with the otuside of the right boot into the bottom left corner to send Limavady United into the play-offs. Haven't had a moment like that in this game for a long time and it felt good!

The last hurdle was Slavia Prague who we played away first where we out XG'd them and rightfully won the game 2-1. The return leg however Slavia showed up and were 2-0 up after 56 minutes thanks to some awful defending and a penalty. Geneste was suspended for this game as was our best central defender Fiacre Judge (Elite5) so I thought it was done and dusted but this time Nathan Bell (Elite6) had different ideas. We got a penalty on 71 minutes which he calmly dispatched (albeit off the post!) before scoring in the 89th minute to settle the tie after the Slavia DLC missed his header for Bell to smash it home in the far left corner and we were on our way to the League Stage!

The league stage started with a draw at home to Trabzonspor and I thought we might actually do quite well......that optimism soon faded as we got soundly beaten by each team we faced with the exception of an against the run of play 1-1 draw at home to Nice (results in full below)
S9_ChampionsLeagueResults.png.2bbb1c4fdc06769b5a95585bb78b0376.png

It was a great experience for the squad and the money is obviously the main positive from it as I requested facility upgrades and professional status with all 3 being granted.
S9_TrainingFacilityUpgrade.thumb.png.29842a027d30015577136fd6e680eb2c.png

S9_YouthFacilityUpgrade.thumb.png.2140613741fcdb4391ac4fb684580ad4.png

S9_ProfessionalStatus.png.036cd136a3801a2311fe99ff0a17b935.png

This performance also saw Limavady Utd shoot up the rankings as the most improved team in Europe:
S9_MostImprovedTeam.png.b4cdf2bba748b0f0a3610d0b24e4ab86.png

This was despite breaking the record for most goals conceded (this was due to the goals in the qualifiers also counting):
S9_CLRecordGoalsConceded.png.fe39e15f986ca96980e84193b3e26597.png

We had a total of 67 games this season and given the semi-professional status and no sports scientist there were jaded players EVERYWHERE and given a lot of our players are in international youth squads there were opportunities to postpone which I turned down as I didn't want crazy fixture pile-ups (the worst was a two day gap). This was the reason for being put out of the SPFL trophy as my keeper from the year 1 intake who played regularly in season 2, Kuhar (Elite1), had to play 2 matches this season as well as a number of other youth players who neither have the current ability nor potential ability that I have come to expect from the first and second string teams.

In the league we ended up with +70 goal difference, record points, record number of wins as we only lost 1 match (away to Linfield of course) as the second string team stepped up and really performed when required given how many games we had to play. We continued our dominance in the North West Senior Cup with a 6-1 win over Ballinamallard Utd and we also beat Glentoran 5-3 in the final of the Bet Mclean Cup to retain it also. The trophies in my infogram have had to be shrunk as its getting a little crowded!

As far as the players are concerned this year it was about the strikers once more with 4 of them bagging 20+ goals and Geneste (Elite5) hitting 55 this season. It was Geneste who had an amazing end to the season bagging records, awards and his first international cap before signing his first Professional contract with the club:

S9_GenesteEuroRecords.png.7999043a63e0661c717eb397f66d66e5.png

Callum Martin (Elite6) is now being tracked by EPL clubs with a number of bids in the Winter transfer window for about £180k to begin with, all were negotiated to £5m and 50% of next sale knowing full well they would not offer that. Needless to say the player is unhappy so I triggered his extension however he is still on part-time therefore his development will be hindered. I expect he will leave this summer though but for now I have kicked him into the reserves to see if it a) gets rid of the interest and b) gets him to the point where I can offer a new contract.

The intake preview was not great again and it yielded 3 Elites with 2 of them looking like they could play a part in the run in. Watson (Elite9) came off the bench for his debut where he scored in a 2-0 win over Cliftonville before making a further two sub-appearances without scoring. Watson seems to have a lot of the attributes required for a poacher at such a young age so I am hopeful he'll be a massive asset to the club going forward.

I have a lot of talent up top so I need to think carefully how to manage this next season as it's not easy to get the players out on loan in this country, it might even mean working on the previously used 3-4-3 formation or some other 3 striker variant (probably 4-3-3 but my central mid isn't the strongest)

With the professional status and more coaches allowed (with better quality ones already appointed) in addition to sports scientist positions I think the club is in a great position to make the move to the next level and I'm hoping it will show in the development of the players already at the club.

Next Season Aims

Spoiler
  • Retain the league
  • Focus on player development following Professional status
  • Request training and youth facility upgrades dependent on progress and prize money in Europe

Previous Season Summaries

Magesi FC - Season 3 - 2022/23

A really good first season in the top flight. Solid performances throughout and we steadily accumulated points and finished 6th, along with two semi-final performances in the cups. With 6 matches to go we started playing some of the youth team to get them match experience. Daclen Oscarine was again the inspiration with 16 goals. Finances became a lot better with 100k per month TV money and a mysterious 100k grant per month. We got some youth improvements approved and even a coaching course for me. 

A decent, but unspectacular youth intake, with two top talents. One is a midfielder which we need. The squad is quite nicely balanced now with no obvious weaknesses in any areas, and some of the youth players are able to offer backup and rotation. Unfortunately Oscarine wouldn’t sign a new contract without a 195k release clause to foreign clubs. We thought about offering him out and getting a % sell-on, but assuming he was bought by a SA club and then sold for a million, that would only be 400k or so. This way, we get a guaranteed 195k, his goals until he goes and the possibility of him signing a new contract without the release clause. We hope.  

(I keep forgetting to take creenshots at the emd of the season. Also I'm on FM20)

image.thumb.png.56967e1d8942c3a857afc60c930762ff.png

image.thumb.png.a18980556bd7f03e515ff549057f8964.png

image.thumb.png.248276a114df1c986f931c988c30b017.png

image.thumb.png.e8d9e20f849050cfcdf9baa2ecfcfb68.png

image.thumb.png.a3932d1c84ce50f55609dfce0ca4e9b9.png

image.png.79ddd268e1b70f1359547c146fc06b20.png

Alemannia_Aachen_logo_svg.thumb.png.c08951e8e9844e6e2c3652415acd03cb.png

Aachen FC - Germany

2046/47 - Bundelsiga

Season Review

Aachen FC enjoyed a highly promising 2046/47 Bundesliga season, showcasing a strong start and remaining in contention throughout the campaign. Although they suffered three defeats in their last six matches, the team's exceptional performance on the final day against Bayern Munich secured them a remarkable third-place finish in the league, earning them a coveted spot in the prestigious UEFA Champions League.

In the UEFA Europa League, Aachen FC embarked on an exhilarating journey, triumphing over formidable opponents on their path to the semi-finals. Victories against Lazio, Dinamo Zagreb, and FC Koln showcased the team's resilience and quality, leaving fans delighted and optimistic for future success.

However, the semi-final encounter proved to be a challenging hurdle for Aachen FC as they faced a dominant Liverpool side. Despite their best efforts, Aachen FC was unable to overcome Liverpool's formidable strength, losing on an aggregate scoreline of 10-0. Nevertheless, the club's valiant efforts throughout the Europa League campaign should be commended, as they brought excitement and joy to their supporters.

Overall, Aachen FC's 2046/47 Bundesliga season can be considered a resounding success. The team's strong start, consistent presence in the title race, and ultimately securing third place and a Champions League qualification were remarkable achievements. Although the Europa League journey ended in disappointment, it provided valuable experience and showcased the team's ability to compete against top European clubs.

As Aachen FC looks ahead to the future, the lessons learned from this season will undoubtedly serve as a solid foundation for continued success. The fans can look forward to more thrilling moments and anticipate further progress as the team seeks to establish itself among the elite in German football.

47leaguetable.JPG.57c83e94e8382d8e7847c4d44a07858c.JPG

Players

Pascal Meier 43A - Pascal Meier 43A, the extraordinary wonderkid, had a truly remarkable season at just 19 years old. In 47 starts, he showcased his exceptional talent by scoring an astonishing 63 goals. His incredible goal-scoring prowess left fans and pundits in awe, establishing him as a rising star in the world of football. Meier's remarkable achievements at such a young age indicate a bright future ahead and make him one to watch closely in the seasons to come.

47NXGNwinner.JPG.689fda55bd8ef1e21760f648dd092101.JPG

47meierfofpropoty.thumb.JPG.b567087fd7e9ada88e7ce7bee8ca5c2e.JPG

Youth

Despite the high expectations set by the promising preview, this season's youth intake fell short of the anticipated excellence. While there was one standout talent among the newcomers, their poor personality traits and initial attributes suggest that they may not develop into more than a squad player. Overall, it appears that the intake only reached a good level, leaving room for improvement in future seasons.

47youthpreview.thumb.JPG.185c5a6c49a0ecebbae401a615209f56.JPG

47youthintake.thumb.JPG.8d4cddc9b7a86ab6c016d05c761a66ea.JPG

Career

47career.thumb.JPG.e674f099dc0eb56a7c6082ad715833cf.JPG

57 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

Alemannia_Aachen_logo_svg.thumb.png.c08951e8e9844e6e2c3652415acd03cb.png

Aachen FC - Germany

2046/47 - Bundelsiga

Season Review

Aachen FC enjoyed a highly promising 2046/47 Bundesliga season, showcasing a strong start and remaining in contention throughout the campaign. Although they suffered three defeats in their last six matches, the team's exceptional performance on the final day against Bayern Munich secured them a remarkable third-place finish in the league, earning them a coveted spot in the prestigious UEFA Champions League.

In the UEFA Europa League, Aachen FC embarked on an exhilarating journey, triumphing over formidable opponents on their path to the semi-finals. Victories against Lazio, Dinamo Zagreb, and FC Koln showcased the team's resilience and quality, leaving fans delighted and optimistic for future success.

However, the semi-final encounter proved to be a challenging hurdle for Aachen FC as they faced a dominant Liverpool side. Despite their best efforts, Aachen FC was unable to overcome Liverpool's formidable strength, losing on an aggregate scoreline of 10-0. Nevertheless, the club's valiant efforts throughout the Europa League campaign should be commended, as they brought excitement and joy to their supporters.

Overall, Aachen FC's 2046/47 Bundesliga season can be considered a resounding success. The team's strong start, consistent presence in the title race, and ultimately securing third place and a Champions League qualification were remarkable achievements. Although the Europa League journey ended in disappointment, it provided valuable experience and showcased the team's ability to compete against top European clubs.

As Aachen FC looks ahead to the future, the lessons learned from this season will undoubtedly serve as a solid foundation for continued success. The fans can look forward to more thrilling moments and anticipate further progress as the team seeks to establish itself among the elite in German football.

47leaguetable.JPG.57c83e94e8382d8e7847c4d44a07858c.JPG

Players

Pascal Meier 43A - Pascal Meier 43A, the extraordinary wonderkid, had a truly remarkable season at just 19 years old. In 47 starts, he showcased his exceptional talent by scoring an astonishing 63 goals. His incredible goal-scoring prowess left fans and pundits in awe, establishing him as a rising star in the world of football. Meier's remarkable achievements at such a young age indicate a bright future ahead and make him one to watch closely in the seasons to come.

47NXGNwinner.JPG.689fda55bd8ef1e21760f648dd092101.JPG

47meierfofpropoty.thumb.JPG.b567087fd7e9ada88e7ce7bee8ca5c2e.JPG

Youth

Despite the high expectations set by the promising preview, this season's youth intake fell short of the anticipated excellence. While there was one standout talent among the newcomers, their poor personality traits and initial attributes suggest that they may not develop into more than a squad player. Overall, it appears that the intake only reached a good level, leaving room for improvement in future seasons.

47youthpreview.thumb.JPG.185c5a6c49a0ecebbae401a615209f56.JPG

47youthintake.thumb.JPG.8d4cddc9b7a86ab6c016d05c761a66ea.JPG

Career

47career.thumb.JPG.e674f099dc0eb56a7c6082ad715833cf.JPG

Looking good! What are Meier's stats now?

spacer.png

Ilkeston Town - Season 17 – Sky Bet Championship– 1st Promoted

Transfers -- Squad -- League

No major outgoings, but a star of yesteryear did leave the club

Gary O’Brien 5

His first season after coming through the intake in the national league north was prolific, 31 goals and 8 assists. In fact, all seasons he played in non-league he hit at least 18 goal contributions aside from one off season. He never really was good enough beyond that and ultimately found himself slipping down the pecking order and £350k was a health amount to get for him.

image.thumb.png.6388d14c919b027b5d3432230fe596a9.png

It was an ok start to the season but not great, winning two and losing two of our opening 4, but then went on a 10 game unbeaten run to see us challenging in and amongst the playoffs. We maintained strong form but it there was a few more defeats dotted around than our previous game spell but were generally hanging around 2nd even still.

In January however, we just started being incredibly hard to beat and more often than not won the games we played in fact winning 12 of 15 games from January perhaps more impressively 11 of those wins were without conceding. That run of form propelled us to within touching distance of promotion when we came to play 2nd placed Reading. We needed to avoid defeat to win promotion and to win for confirmed winner of the league. Their goalkeeper must have wanted us to win as within 3 minutes he had passed the ball to our striker twice for 2-0. They did pull it back to 2-2 but we did grab the winner to win the league with 3 games to spare.

Youth Intake

Underwhelming intake to say the least only really one player worth noting.

image.png.47faf8835b65917c5b01a4badf736914.png

Ahmed El-Akchaoui 17Our coaches are pretty keen on him but currently he doesn’t fit that well into how we play. I think I will maybe retrain him as an attacking playmaker as it probably suits his attributes more than an out and out striker.

Overview

We improved our training facilities again this year but the board would not agree to improvement in the youth facilities, but with Prem riches we should hopefully start getting more and more requests approved.

I’m probably expecting to be relegated straight back down next season which is fine as we will be financially set in that instance, but avoiding relegation would be incredible.

Key Players

Dalton Sergeant 10  A strong season from one of our attacking midfielders consistently performing well and having his best scoring season with 11 goals in the league, add to that 8 assists and it was a strong season especially as comparably this was a low scoring season for us.  

Josh Buckley 7  One of our longest serving first team players and his performances show why he is still in the team. Defensively as a team on the whole this was our best ever season only 35 goals conceded and he was a large part of that.   

Darren Kerr 7Like Buckley, a long term servant of the club in goal and he had his best ever season for us managing 23 clean sheets in the league which is very good going. He actually prevented over 18 xG in the process. He’s signed a new long term deal which is good as we’ve had no one really any close to him come through the intake.

image.thumb.png.50b85b7810955b225412dc5a77348541.png

SC YF Juventus Zürich - Club profile | Transfermarkt

XaW - SC YF Juventus - Season 2023/24 (Season 1) - Brack.ch Challenge League

kdijc0K.png

qHYa8i0.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

Switzerland is a fun place to manage, especially when the first season goes as well as it did. Though Neuchâtel Xamax was a bit out of everyone's reach, we still managed to finish in a very nice 2nd place and later got promoted after we beat Winterthur in the playoffs. So while I think we are conceding too many goals, we have a good basis to work on. A bit of an issue is that we only really have one good central defender, and the youth intake didn't help in that regard. We also went most of the season without a left back at all. At least we got in something for that spot. I have no idea how we will do in the top tier next season, but we'll give it our all to stay up.

I also got some improvements accepted:

dGRfW2Y.png

XN3A3Er.png

DldlfzD.png

b6QgplJ.png

Schweizer Cup: We beat Gossau before we lost to Zürich in the 2nd round.

Around the world

WWnlK2b.png

Reserves

They only played friendlies this season.

U18s

They only played friendlies this season.

Youth intake:

3NxszXo.png

ebYvsIK.png

FFutfyo.png

IyxDraq.png

zeNI5Pz.png

SUNFmaZ.png

dGtXGs4.png

Trophy cabinet

None

Player statistics:

Most apps for the clubs

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Apps
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Mutebi 24f		Switzerland	Uganda		2024-Present	7
Miguel Méndez 24a	Switzerland	Bolivia		2024-Present	5
Ivan Vukelić 24b	Croatia		Switzerland	2024-Present	4
Zlatko Perić 24c	Switzerland	Croatia		2024-Present	3
Kevin Follonier 24e	Switzerland	<N/A>		2024-Present	2

Most goals for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Goals
None yet

Most assists for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Assists
Zlatko Perić 24c	Switzerland	Croatia		2024-Present	2
Alex Mutebi 24f		Switzerland	Uganda		2024-Present	2

Supporters:

GOSLdSr.png

Summary:

0jgroPy.png

Magesi FC - Season 4 - 2023/24 - South Africa

Another solid season, our second in the top flight. We gave up a number of late goals across the season, and finished slightly worse than last season, but comfortably mid table. The 9th place place finish does cost us 100k guaranteed from the Super 8 knock out though. The squad continues to develop, and we now have plenty of depth across the squad except in goal. Oscarine (top scorer again) and Nxumalo, from the first youth intake, are now our best players, and we are slowly phasing out the original squad. All looks positive. Just need to keep surviving in the top flight and get our best players on long deals. 

A decent youth intake with two good talents, though far too many strikers coming through. We got more youth improvements accepted and now have Excellent Youth Recruitment, so I have high hopes for the next intake.  

image.thumb.png.d56315dd916c1caa2d8f8c89411db315.png

image.thumb.png.481c1d2fd085cd2e61671362a71c3122.png

image.thumb.png.3bb005ab809280406e0e9969d772734e.png

image.thumb.png.f797b250229c7cd55e4ea06b0a58e532.png

image.thumb.png.fc0a7a805d10e2cafb079966de1c2382.png

image.png.d74fc9056e53a8928ac281dbc8976417.png

1 hour ago, Cultured Left Foot said:

If you'd like to follow this in more detail, its available on my YouTube channel as a playthrough series - http://www.YouTube.com/c/CulturedLeftFoot

SEASON 25 REVIEW

image.png.9cf9c84e878425e5c512bca5b88d00b9.png

WE'VE DONE IT. WE'VE ACTUALLY DONE IT!!!

This season was magnificent and we've made our way to the money-filled world of the English Premier League!

League.png.efaee25a9f503d4e792fd274422e335d.png

BestLeaguePosition.png.5d7e263a29b063058f5c94c881df8473.png

PremierLeague.png.23246f189bc6441bbbe75eb9da483282.png

Premierleague2.png.f5bb96f798be380d9b273bcc5a44a11c.png

PremierLeague3.png.e4bbaf2313812c8cf007120f75fb3097.png

RecordHigh.png.2553d40804fee7b49ecb41929c0a6ebc.png

It was a remarkable season. Seeing us finish 2nd in the Championship thanks to a final day win over QPR. 

Patron of the YouTube Channel, Supreme Dave, was our top goalscorer over the season.  He scored 26 goals in 37 games and was lethal in front of goal, which is impressive given his finishing attribute of 9 !

SupremeDaveTopGoalscorer2.png.e4d4856f6f3e5caacf3ec8780359060e.png

SupremeDaveTopGoalscorer.thumb.png.21642b59480a94cdbe7aba825399f38f.png

Another fantastic touch was that our previous club captain, one club man and ever present goalkeeper Scott Lloyd decided to retire at the end of the season and we were asked if we wanted to retire his shirt number in his honour. We gladly did!

ScottLloydRetirement.png.8c4a53f13db62bbfc946e1602039eaaf.png

LloydSquadNo.png.d6981f6147585cb99bbd674e83c91f42.png

We managed to get one player into the team of the season, which given how much we over performed in the league, is a surprise. I thought we would have much more than one!  And more surprising, it wasn't top goalscorer Supreme Dave!

TeamofYear.png.5d22d2592aa1f5d709c6b405a0a781c6.png

The press and journalists named us the biggest overachievers of the season. Which was nice.

Overachievers.png.4691715f11648c6c9611ec1a81869188.png

Our U18s made it a memorable season too by wrapping up their league...

U18s.png.1b74f979af7fddb1d2ed898971a23520.png

And we wasted no time in reinvesting that Premier League money!

TrainingFacilities.png.5cd6ef29e8f5ff5b1f795785019263e2.png

A fantastic season and we are sure to be up against it when we take on the money and talent-rich teams in Premier League. Here's hoping for a miracle and we survive!

image.png.9cf9c84e878425e5c512bca5b88d00b9.png

Bring on Season 26!

WISH US LUCK!

Congrats. Been fun following you on Youtube. 

image.png.d2091ac420a5d30a44e58ab8e658c7b7.png

TECOS FC END OF THE SEASON 2034-2035 (mexican 1st division)

Hello everyone ! For the recap we've been in first division for 7 years now and we're stuck in the mid-table , except one year when we got 3rd in the division,

But this year was a good one ! we start things up by the opening stage where we played good but didn't manage to win a game early so we got stuck on a losing streak, we finished 13 th which is bad but i wasn't really worried about the quality of our games

Spoiler

opertura.PNG.acb8319b7bb5206bc5cd8390eed59c85.PNG

And i was right cuz the second part of the season was fantastic ! we finished 2nd even with first place and despite the fact that we lost in the quarter final of playoff we qualify for the first time in north american champion's league !

This can be explain by overperforming players and not really by any tactical changes, as it was a team effort

Spoiler

clotura.thumb.PNG.7cc0fce37e20d96dbce22b9221bbd077.PNG

Here the team this year, no big changes except cuevas a good well rounder dm, Guarch and Cuadros did very good this year and Gaytan was the most inform player of the year, he was the top goalscorer despite playing left wing

Spoiler

team.thumb.PNG.316b7bef2a8c76398f9ade3215e30f5d.PNG

We have a good youth intake this year but im not overhiping it too much, last one was good on paper but one year later i don't think any player could potentially come in first team

Cruz, Garcia and Reyes seems great and i hope they can join the first team one day ( especially Reyes as i love target man )

Spoiler

youthintake.thumb.PNG.f23c8e1c9663d2d1f16225527166de74.PNGsaison12.thumb.PNG.9e3d83141cdf372eb7fb8369ac068cb7.PNG

And here the transfers recaps , no big players left

Spoiler

transfers.thumb.PNG.9fd2f2d92b941950fac0954e8751ea5b.PNG

Next year can be a good one i hope we will manage to get things right this time again !

Magesi F.C. - Wikipedia

Magesi FC - Season 5 - 2024/25 - South Africa - 8th (Absa Premiership)

Flying through the seasons at the moment. Helps having a holiday here, but also makes me realize how much time I spend scouting and buying/selling.

Another season of consolidation in the top flight. We only finished one place above last year (this year 8th), but we were pushing for the top 4 (and qualification for the Total CAF Confederations Cup) until the last few games. Once it was apparant we wouldn't make it (and were safe for 8th and 100k MTN 8 money) we played the youth. We started really poorly and were placed nearer relegation than 4th after 10 games, but then hit form mid season. We also won the Telkom Knockout (the second cup in South Africa), which is our first piece of silverware. No Africa qualification and hardly any money but still. By the season end we are still predicted to finish 16th with odds of 1000 - 1, but I'm noticing on the scout reports of other teams that their players are not all 5 stars, so we are improving. 

We got more youth recruitment and coaching upgrades meaning we are almost maxed out. No improvements to training yet. The youth intake was another good one with Shange coming straight into the first team. He looks a good one though his 9 determination needs some mentoring. We are noticing a higher quality of youth player coming through and with the latest upgrades, I have high hopes for next season's. We are also getting a notifcation almost every month that we have poached a youth player from another team, and even one from Miami in the USA. We don't even have scouting knowledge in the USA, so not sure how that's possible.

The team continues to improve and we only have 2 players from the starting team still in there - Puleng Buthelezi (DC) and Sikhumbuzo Ncube (GK). The only worry is the GK, as we have no youth players coming through and his 3 star is slowly going down over time as the team improves. Additionally, our best players are now requesting release clauses on contracts. Release clauses for foreign clubs would be annoying, but understandable. But these are just release clauses. There's no way I want to let the other teams in my have them. They all have 3 year optional extensions which I've just triggered. So I need to get continental qualification in the next two years so they might not want the release clauses. And the money would be nice as well. I feel we can challenge for the top 4 next year, but Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs are still miles ahead of us, so probably 4 - 5 seasons before we challenge for the league. 

Challenge Update

Win the Absa Premiership                      - NO - Best = 6th

Win the CAF Champions League           - NO - Best = N/A

image.png.8efc8b678b74151f8a32ae370b99120c.png

image.thumb.png.c2a760563574e9fdba9b437f95e9774d.png

image.thumb.png.ce3f4a7c4783fb2543fdf4d57028079b.png

image.thumb.png.986fb7f6ddd2494d8588331e2525e5ab.png

image.thumb.png.cf9d09e8112bd3e626fea9afdbd6d5c2.png

image.thumb.png.cbbf10c6c15f33ee6a3b85555f7537d7.png

End of Season Review

Season 2026/27

USBCO

USBCO.thumb.png.caf46167bcd37e23e43dec93d341c488.png

Season Summary

Avoided relagation again this season, were horrible for long stretches this season. But got new owners

Season Details

League Table - Finished 13th, just outside of the relegation spots

Transfers In - None

Transfers Out- No sales, but our youth team is getting poached now

Youth Candidates- Not a bad youth intake, not great. But Ilies Lesueur is pretty good

Key Players

Benjamin Poulain (1E) 

Valentin Larralde (1G) -  

Next Season

Win more

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          20 June 2023             30 June 2024          €1300 p/w         €1100 p/w
2023/24           30 May 2024              30 June 2025          €1300 p/w =       €1100 p/w =
2024/25           26 April 2025            30 June 2027          €1300 p/w =       €1100 p/w =        
2025/26           26 April 2025            30 June 2027          €1300 p/w =       €1100 p/w = 
2026/27           26 March 2027            30 June 2029          €1300 p/w =       €1000 p/w = 

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     7     1     1     1     1     1     1     1
2023/24    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   National C       ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   3 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   7 =   1 =   3 ↑   4 ↑   3 ↑   9 ↑↑  4 ↑   3 ↑
2024/25    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   National A       ↑↑  8 ↑   8 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   7 =   1 =   6 ↑   7 ↑   6 ↑   17 ↑↑ 8 ↑   8 ↑
2025/26    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   Continental B    ↑↑  11 ↑  11 ↑  5 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   12 ↑  11 ↑  12 ↑  7 =   1 =   9 ↑   10 ↑  9 ↑   20 ↑  11 ↑  12 ↑
2026/27    Minimal = (2.00*) =   Continental A    ↑   12 ↑  12 ↑  5 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   13 ↑  12 ↑  13 ↑  7 =   1 =   10 ↑  11 ↑  10 ↑  20 =  13 ↑  13 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start       Average             Average           Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       National (2.00*)
2023/24        Average             Average           Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       National (2.00*)
2024/25        Adequate            Average           Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       National (2.00*)
2025/26        Adequate            Average           Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       National (2.00*)
2025/26        Adequate            Average           Adequate              Average          Fairly basic       National (2.00*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24      35        10       12       13          37              40                 -3              28.0%
2024/25      36        13       9        14          45              51                 -6              36.1%      
2025/26      37        14       9        15          48              48                 +0              37.8%     
2026/27      41        17       7        17          62              56                 +6              41.5% 

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24          35        10       12       13          37              40                 -3               28.0%             328 days 
2024/25          71        23       21       27          82              91                 -9               32.0%             732 days
2025/26          108       36       30       42          130             139                -9               33.0%             1075 days
2026/27          149       53       37       59          192             195                -3               35.0%             1441 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     French Cup                 Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       French National                      11th       Fifth Round               Came 11th in the league, and dissapointed in the cup losing to a lower league team
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       French National                      12th       Eigth Round 
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       French National                      13th       Ninth Round               13th in the league and furthest we've been in the cup. Lost to Ligue 2 team by 1 goal
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       French National                      13th       Eleventh Round            13th in the league and furthest we've been in the cup. Lost to Monaco 3-1 in what is the round of 16

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only) 

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances                                       This season                 Player                       Season Appearances
2023/24    Jonathan Viennet                           6                                                      2023/24                    Jonathan Viennet                     6
2024/25    Jonathan Viennet/Valentin Larralde        16                                                      2024/25                    Valentin Larralde                    16
2025/26    Valentin Larralde                         45                                                      2025/26                    Valentin Larralde                    29
2026/27    Valentin Larralde/Benjamin Poulain        70                                                      2025/26                    Benjamin Poulain                     31

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals                                             This season                 Player                       Season Goals
2023/24    -                                          0                                                     
2024/25    Benjamin Poulain                           2                                                      2024/25                    Benjamin Poulain                    2        
2025/26    Valentin Larralde                          3                                                      2025/26                    Valentin Larralde                   3
2026/27    Valentin Larralde                          7                                                      2025/26                    Valentin Larralde                   4

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists                                          This season                 Player                       Season Assists
2024/25    Valentin Larralde           2                                                                      2024/25                   Valentin Larralde                   2
2025/26    Valentin Larralde           4                                                                      2024/25                   Valentin Larralde                   2
2025/26    Valentin Larralde            8                                                                     2024/25                   Valentin Larralde                   4

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

2024/25    -                           0
2025/26    -                           0
2026/27    Quentin Poiret              1                                                                      2026/27                   Quentin Poiret                      1
Edited by Sdp9511