The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

15 minutes ago, JAwtunes said:

yes mate. I had all the data in Excel anyway so thought I'd give it a go and I really like it. I just used concatenate to create a text string and let the AI do its stuff. I used it as a draft and basically removed bits I didn't like and added a few extra bits as I read through adding pics. 

yeah, it's funny, i kinda recognised the style of it from what it's been churning out for me. it's really good though - unbelievable what it produces from a text string. I'll definitely use it for my next review

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Otahuhu United AFC: 2030 Season Review

A very good first season in the top flight as we finish 4th in the main stage of the league in order to qualify for the championship stage. We then have a bad start but recover to finish 3rd just outside of the grand final positions and therefore the Champion's League.

lge30.thumb.jpg.a476ef7cf38a8088bda0f3821cfaca87.jpg  gf30.thumb.jpg.3dca0a4b2929f6da1f6d501ea7a230f9.jpg

Player stats were pretty decent for our first venture in the NZ top flight. Our goal and assists records were broken mostly due to more games being played.

stats30.thumb.jpg.500a967a34cf4878ced5858e5522e5c1.jpg

Youth intake was very good thanks to our improved youth recruitment and junior coaching.

yth30.thumb.jpg.4c508982c50f55f43ae3554960b4215b.jpg

Transfers

xfers30.thumb.jpg.c08bd369f56293559fb67ac96267c557.jpg

Season history

hist30.thumb.jpg.d8d3e23374c07fac9492eb137e5290d6.jpg

Aims for next season

• Improve on this season's position
  • Avoid losing any key players
  • Improve our bank balance

Brønshøj BK live score, schedule and results - Football - Sofascore

Brønshøj BK - Review Season 18

Had a slow start in the league, and it cost us. We were playing catch-up with Kobenhavn the whole season and had a chance to win the league on the final day. We needed to win away to 3rd placed Randers and Kobenhavn needed to lose away to Brondby. We held up our end of the deal, but they did not and we settled for second place again. Beginning next season, the second place league finisher gets a Champions League group stages spot, so we have that to look forward to if we can't manage to win the league. We're established ourselves as a top Danish side and favorites to make the Champions League knockout stages, but need to push on from there in a few seasons time.

qAQCSJ.jpg0mjZAJ.jpg

A late comeback against Ajax saw us into the Round of 16, where we stole a match against City but then were soundly beaten. Old friend Hjulmand 11a would be nice to still have around.

xpSKYd.jpg

ZFaVn3.jpg

Key players:

Spoiler

Will do a full squad review in an upcoming post!

xRVmOE.jpg

s1IMt9.jpg

We got an affiliate with Tokushima Vortis in Japan, and will look to get another one soon. It's not benefitting our intakes yet, but the goal is to renegotiate the agreement when that option becomes available.

PF6Irp.jpg

No transfers in, and just the one out. Sharbini 12i was complaining about wanting to leave, and wanted a $1M release clause to sign a new deal. He wasn't irreplaceable, so we sold him for some profit.

FXVsfc.jpg

5qjZLx.jpg

image.png.fe5a5c86bf219850ee0cdb92b58d1dfd.png

Calcio Catania

Season 25/26 review

This season started very brightly with us only 6 points the league leaders at Christmas. However in the new year we absolutely collapsed and went 12 games without a win.

This had us hovering a few points above the relegation playoff zone and my job security was insecure for the first time in this save.

Luckily we managed to rally for the last few games and snuck into the last playoff space, meeting the boards expectations.

We got knocked out in the first playoff round.

Spoiler

Screenshot(148).thumb.png.779fa2c2b70461ee6ab1510c9a8056f3.pngScreenshot(149).thumb.png.06c9a2a8783d71599f63060968966cfd.png

My tactics for the entirety of the save so far have involved getting the ball up the wing and crossing it to this giant, Manuel Sarao, who is very good at scoring with his head.

We so dependent on him for goals that despite our poor season, he was the leagues top goal scorer.

Unfortunately though tactics will have to change as he, at the age of 36 is now rapidly declining and none of my striker regens so far have been tall.

Spoiler

Screenshot(151).thumb.png.11f0a044bd6d632c3f740411da8a9876.pngScreenshot(150).thumb.png.9f6752fd829dea311aa355c0984f7dad.png

Youth intake

With youth intake and recruitment now maxed out I got a very nice intake. Tonon in particular being a striker/winger with a nice bit of pace

Spoiler

Screenshot(142).thumb.png.36746eb1bd29c7dfb746006ed430f3be.pngScreenshot(143).thumb.png.d8b8b2065dea0fddf22608df8a97fefd.pngScreenshot(144).thumb.png.8b1cb8aae764a38ee8c788eb0609af32.pngScreenshot(145).thumb.png.a767467946eb0e6644e6b26c94f57ea8.pngScreenshot(146).thumb.png.154ac22246463ec1d6e175e37c648ce6.png

Of the previous regens these 2 have developed very well and will be key squad members next season.

Dragoni got lots of first team appearances with us this season.

Astrom was not as good as our starting keeper at the start of the season so I loaned him out to a Swedish club where he came on leaps and bounds so he's definitely next season's number 1

Spoiler

Screenshot(153).thumb.png.e8402d45fed99120ee52d14288104ad6.pngimage.thumb.png.99c1051bbbf35ec2dd65a3fe0f50b18b.png

Transfers

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e94ead18c0a5f933ae24d10bac77fd69.png

Edited by jmalonioshaky

Operário dos Açores – Season 17 (2039/40)

Primeira Liga We went nowhere near last season’s highs, but managed to finish 4th and qualify for the Champions league playoffs.

spacer.png

Champions League A great showing in the group stage saw us enter the last 16 where we lost narrowly to Atletico. I guess they deserved it based on the balance of play, but we only lost by 1 goal and missed 2 penalties over the 2 legs which is kind-of annoying.

spacer.png spacer.png

Players I’m waiting for the talents from the last few intakes to come through, but for now the old guard is still doing well, with Dinis Soares 10a (AMRLC) the pick of the bunch.

spacer.png

Youth intake (preview) Not as good as last year (and terrible personalities!), but we got 4 elite talents, and most of them are defenders, so this one should definitely fill some gaps in the squad over the coming years.

spacer.png spacer.png

Facilities A few more facility upgrades, youth facilities are now stuck at excellent and training facilities are about to be maxed, plus we’re getting a stadium expansion.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Transfers nothing of note.

Season    |  League               | Pos. |     Europe     |   Best player                     |  Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  5   |     n/a         |  Paulo Bessa (ST)	              | 
2024/25   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  2   |     n/a         |  Pedro Tavares (DC)              | Promoted through playoffs
2025/26   | Liga 3 South          |  8   |     n/a         |  Pedro Tavares (DC)              | 1st in relegation playoff
2026/27   | Liga 3 South          |  9   |     n/a         |  Tiago Oliveira (DR)             | Relegated
2027/28   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  6   |     n/a         |  Juvenal Catojo 03a (AMC)	      | 
2028/29   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  3   |     n/a         |  Juvenal Catojo 03a (AMC)	      | 
2029/30   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  1   |     n/a         |  José Mendes 04d (ST)	      | Promoted through playoffs
2030/31   | Liga 3 South          |  1   |     n/a         |  José Mendes 04d (ST)	      | Lost in promotion playoff
2031/32   | Liga 3 South          |  1   |     n/a         |  Iuri Puga 06a (DC)	      | Lost in promotion playoff
2032/33   | Liga 3 South          |  1   |     n/a         |  Juvenal Catojo 03a (AMC)        | Lost in promotion playoff
2033/34   | Liga 3 South          |  3   |     n/a         |  Jordanes Vieito 08a (AMR)	      | Promoted!
2034/35   | Liga 2                |  2   |     n/a         |  Jordanes Vieito 08a (AMR)	      | Promoted!!
2035/36   | Primeira Liga         |  9   |     n/a         |  José Mendes 04d (ST)	      |
2036/37   | Primeira Liga         |  6   |     n/a         |  Jordanes Vieito 08a (AMR)	      | Qualified for Europa league
2037/38   | Primeira Liga         |  5   |     Europa R16  |  Pedro Ferreira 04f (DM/AMR)     |
2038/39   | Primeira Liga         |  1   |     Europa R16  |  Sabino Mont’Alverne 10b (AMRLC) |
2038/39   | Primeira Liga         |  4   |     CL R16  	   |  Dinis Soares 10a (AMRLC) 	      |

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24   |  Average      |  Above average    | Average        |  Basic          |  800
2024/25   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Average        |  Basic          |  800
2025/26   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  1500
2026/27   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2027/28   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2028/29   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2029/30   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2030/31   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2031/32   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2032/33   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2033/34   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2034/35   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2035/36   |  Average      |  Exceptional      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2036/37   |  Average      |  Exceptional      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2037/38   |  Excellent    |  Exceptional      | Average        |  Adequate       |  2996
2038/39   |  Exceptional  |  Exceptional      | Great          |  Good           |  2996
2039/40   |  Exceptional  |  Exceptional      | Superb         |  Excellent      |  14853

Brønshøj BK live score, schedule and results - Football - Sofascore

Brønshøj BK - Squad Update Season 19

Here's a look at the state of our squad. We play a 4-2-3-1 with DMs, slightly modified from the Gegenpress preset.

GK:

Spoiler

kzsnVy.jpg

Lauritzen 10c has been our starter for the past 8 seasons, and has over 200 appearances for the club at age 23.

Svendsen 13g doesn't have tons of potential, so we keep him around as the first team backup.

Christensen Poulsen 15a and Rehder 16a both look to have more potential and will be loaned out next season to the second tier to get some development time.

Clausen 14f has really disappointed on loan the last few seasons, so will either be sold for pennies or, more likely, will be kept around in the reserves to be a backup for the club.

Jorgensen 18a has a bit of potential, but needs time to develop.

DR:

Spoiler

9QhOqu.jpg

Jacobsen 14c is a bit short for the defense for my tastes, but he makes up for it going forward. Being either footed, he can cover on the left as well, where we are thinner.

Christensen 16f broke into the first team this past season and has developed nicely. A bit slow for the outside, but he can cross well and also provide cover on the left and through the middle if needed.

Nissen 16i is a fair ways away from the first team and will get a loan move in the summer. His potential was never very high, but he has a good personality and has developed ok.

Johansen 17e gets another year in the Reserves, and will need to develop a bit or he will be let go. Has solid attributes, but not the potential.

Frokjaer 18b just came through the intake, and time will tell how much he amounts to.

DCR:

Spoiler

oTOG9I.jpg

Andersen Nedergaard 11d has been a mainstay for 7 seasons, and we will keep him here in the starting lineup until he retires or we complete the challenge.

Banza 13a disappointed with his PA compared to where he was when he came through the intake. Regardless, he's a trustworthy backup at the position.

Risum 16g has hit his strides development-wise the end of last season, so he will get a chance to impress around the first team this coming season. We could look to loan him as well if we get a good offer.

Olesen 18c and Ansah 18h just came through, although the former profiles much better than the latter.

DCL:

Spoiler

nq3KMQ.jpg

Worts 14b played a huge chunk of minutes last season for the first time in his career. He looks to be the starter for the long haul.

Frank 13f doesn't look to have much more potential, but he's tall and ok cover to keep around the squad.

Mogensen 15c will probably get a loan this season after impressing in the Reserves, but struggling with a second half loan move.

DL:

Spoiler

E0xTDv.jpg

Andresen 14a is the starter, but his form is typically average at best. He can play both sides, but we need him on the left.

Hjort 13d covers on both sides, and doesn't look to have more potential left, but is a good cover option.

Jorgensen 16d will get a loan move to hopefully develop well.

Muller 18i just came through the intake, but looks promising if he can manage that Unambitious personality and 4 determination.

DMCR:

Spoiler

YQJhdE.jpg

Egerus Paarup 13c is our only true wonderkid, and he looks incredible. Still has to settle into the lineup however. I wanted to play him as the RPM(S), but he seems to perform better as a BWM(D).

Clausen 14d can count himself unlucky to not start. But he plays as a rotation option in the midfield and at DC/

Dige 16e will get some more minutes in the first team next season, don't plan on loaning him out.

Kehling 17f will play for the Reserves again and hopefully develop.

Oland Jensen 14i hasn't developed or played well, so I will look to move him on. 

DMCL:

Spoiler

eDMYVC.jpg

Risum 10j is our club captain, but is the weakest starter (the weakest starter being a "Good 3F Superliga player" shows how far we've come as a club). He will stick around to provide depth, but in the next few season I hope to develop a true playmaker to supplant him.

Kristensen 12d doesn't have the true ability to surpass Risum 10j, but for whatever reason he always puts in exceptional performances as a RPM(S) when he gets the nod.

Rexhepi 15e will get a loan this year, since he improved a fair amount with first team minutes towards the end of last season, but I can't promise him those minutes this year.

Petersen 15f will get another loan, but time is running out for him to improve enough to get into the first team.

Hansen 11h doesn't really fit into my plans so I will likely look to sell him.

AMR:

Spoiler

FqRoeJ.jpg

Knudsen 11b broke out performance-wise last year after a few middling seasons. Like most of our attackers, he's adept to playing anywhere across the front line.

Elvius Steen 14h is the pace merchant to have off the bench and fulfills his role well.

Dam 17c and Henriksen 16h will compete in the Reserves to see who comes out on top in terms of development to push into the first team in a year's time.

Steensig 18k is a new youth with unclear potential.

AMC:

Spoiler

kvYhVO.jpg

Brandt 11e splits time between the middle and the wings, but he's our most technically-gifted attacker and is worth fitting onto the field whereever.

Rami 12b got marginalized a bit by Brandt 11e taking more minutes through the center.

Idskou Schone 16b looks to have solid potential and has been playing more often on the right just to get minutes.

Rizvanovic 17b tore it up in the Reserves this past season and is in line for some first team minutes, although unclear where those will come from.

Spork 15d had an underwhelming loan spell, and will go out again since we can't guarantee him playing time.

Orting 18d is a new youth with bags of potential.

AML:

Spoiler

XmBG4U.jpg

Christoffersen 15b was the biggest breakout candidate this past season, even being our sole nominee to the NXTGN list. Would like to see how much potential he has left.

Konge 13b doesn't wow by attributes, but his height and pace make him effective to the tune of 13 goals in all competitions in only 12 starts, 18 sub appearances.

Bernburg Lyshoj 16c has the most potential out of the current 17 and 18 year olds, so he will get his promotion to the first team next year and hopefully begin to improve more than he has so far.

Vindahl 17d will start the year in the Reserves and maybe get a loan in January,

Isaksen 18g and Thelander 18j will hopefully develop a bit.

ST:

Spoiler

VME9uk.jpg

Johansen 13e scored in double digits for the 3rd year running and is a true finisher, who pops up in the right places at the right times. Eventually, we'd like to develop a more well-rounded strikers, but he does the job.

Wurtz 11c always has some potential left unfilled, but he's a reliable back up option when we need some experience.

Utkilen 14e was loaned out this past year to improve. He didn't grow much, but did score 13 in all competitions in the second tier. Will give him some rotation minutes this year.

Fuglsang 17a has not improved as much as his classmate Rizvanovic 17b, so he will get some Reserves minutes.

Hansen 18f and Sjolander 18e are the new youth.

Badak Lampung FC - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia ...

Badak Lampung - Season Seven - Indonesian League One - Youth Preview & Intake

After a great first season back up in Indonesian League One (second season in total), a second successive Indonesian Cup win and continental competition, we need to build out our squad depth and ensure that we can challenge for years to come.

Youth Preview

So I was very much excited when I saw what was the best preview I have had in the last couple of years. Our wingers right now are okay, but both have relatively low potential (3.5* or below according to my coaches).

image.thumb.png.4698979d7208963b59bede33f38ddbc6.png

Youth Intake

WOW! I am very excited by this. An absolute ton of potential and two players who look like they could be starters on day one with a 4* and 4.5* CA :D

image.thumb.png.d088b51adc24b209bf8b5497243ed629.png

image.thumb.png.5fe3b017059602348c944496922531c4.png

Once again all Indonesian. I do think that slowly but surely the general personalities of the youth intake are improving. I am seeing more positive personalities and a few less of the worst personalities.

image.thumb.png.924f90d0fd0ac50f9564bab21569e6c8.png

Top 3 - Youth Intake 7

Rizky Purnawan (YP07A) - Perhaps a surprise as his counterpart below has a higher CA, but Rizky is THE player I have been hoping for. A deep lying playmaker with very good tackling, passing and pretty good mentals. He may be my favourite youth player so far. Let's hope he performs as well as he looks. This guy could be a STAR!

image.thumb.png.cc595c35de654e53dd9d0bb4d1d642d1.png

Deni Kurniawan (YP07B) - Another amazingly talented youngster. I think he has a bit further to go before he is in the first team, especially as I have Yana Arifin (YP05A) who has been starting at the CDM spot and performing decently well and is only 18 years old. Deni will probably see some sub appearances this year and serve as a rotation option. His personality is a bit of a concern, but I am looking forward to seeing him break up plays with his high teamwork, decent tackling and overall good physical attributes.

image.thumb.png.1d976844447d9ded0a566e832499b115.png

Adam Pramono (YP07C) - There were four other players who could have easily taken this (3rd best) spot. However Pramono has something about him that I really like. I can't quite tell what it is, but I like the fact that he has high flair, can probably play as a Mezalla, attacking midfielder or a Striker. Having a sweet left foot with 15 technique is also nice to see and I am hoping that he may hit a few long shots in his career here (which 10 is one of the highest in my team). I am not sure why I like him so much, but I think he could surprise and become a key part of the team.

image.thumb.png.1f42c95f8146cf26f5178e08f12cf60c.png

Congratulations on turning Pro @XaW

Out of curiosity what is your balance and your projections?

I'm assuming that I can't turn pro (and I have asked) because I rely so heavily on success on the park to make it into Europe as my projection looks like the following:
S8_FinancialProjection.thumb.png.f750aeb2ab3279bee7525217eface02f.png

2 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

Congratulations on turning Pro @XaW

Out of curiosity what is your balance and your projections?

I'm assuming that I can't turn pro (and I have asked) because I rely so heavily on success on the park to make it into Europe as my projection looks like the following:
S8_FinancialProjection.thumb.png.f750aeb2ab3279bee7525217eface02f.png

Thanks!

Hovering around 0, and projected to hid negative alot...

Q1Eps9O.png

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

Thanks!

Hovering around 0, and projected to hid negative alot...

Q1Eps9O.png

Wow, didn't expect that, I wonder what it was projected to be before you turned pro.

I guess your chairman is in the "speculate to accumulate" club whilst mine is in the "I better not go outside or I might get run over" club :lol:

9 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

Wow, didn't expect that, I wonder what it was projected to be before you turned pro.

I guess your chairman is in the "speculate to accumulate" club whilst mine is in the "I better not go outside or I might get run over" club :lol:

Haha, probably more ambitious the chairman here then. I was surprised they asked me if I wanted to go pro, as I expected us to struggle until we somehow found money from somewhere, but I'll more than take it! :D 

I love the really small leagues and rather than my usual foray into Andorra, I am going somewhere new for me.  The Faroe Islands.  Undrið Fótbóltsfelag finished bottom of their group in the lowest tier, so I have taken over.

Club Introduction

Undrið Fótbóltsfelag

Undrið FF - Wikipedia

The Manager

This is me.

kyCdA2r.png

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start       20 January 2023              N/a                   £0 p/w            £0 p/w   (Amateur Contract)

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Basic                 Basic            Limited            Obscure   (0.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League              Position     Løgmanssteypið         Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DazRTaylor

vor 4 Stunden schrieb pan_panic:

we're going to be at Legnano!

(I have no clue why my manager's face isn't showing up in the signing page)

image.png.d4609343168e0d9af8b077fe52deb4aa.png

It’s because it’s insignificant and you’re going to be fired anyway.

Just joking :D I wish you good luck with the challenge. Which country is Legnano? Italy .. didn’t read the first post. Good luck in Italy 

Edited by HanziZoloman

Am 21.5.2023 um 14:34 schrieb Koetzer:

Dropped to 3rd place with a loss from Banik, still had a title chance before the last matchday. Just needed to defeat Sparta once again and hope for help in another game…

Zizkov39-40 Zizkov39-40

Just great man! Congratulations 👏🏼 

@XaW congratulations to you too! Great achievement. btw it’s so much more fun without reloading thank you again for that kind reminder.  

Edited by HanziZoloman

WHAT A FIRST INTAKE HOLY CRAP (unfortunately Franco didn't want to sign a contract, he wanted 2k a week wen we are only allowed to offer 525 a week for wages)

image.thumb.png.05c7df292e7e14a0d67a8f6272d99587.png

Edited by pan_panic

we avoid relegation on the final day! the goal for the first season was to stay up, through the playoff if necessary, but we didn't need the playoff! we confirm survival on the final day!image.png.1bca993313b3012ac7c33c5f53b2a5c4.pngimage.png.11be909eeb822be676c6beda5ca028c4.png

Follo Fotballklubb – Wikipedia

XaW - Follo FK - Season 2028 (Season 5) - Eliteserien

VP60YGx.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

This must be considered an excellent first season in the top flight. We did about as well as I could have hoped for, and we avoided relegation which was our only goal this season. Now we need to continue to try to stabilize at this level in the coming seasons. One issue is that a few of the best players are still on semi-pro contracts, as they think they are too good for the club. Luckily, I have them of fairly long contracts, so I hope I can turn them around before they can leave on a free. Still, it seems to impact their performance a bit, so I hope they come around sooner rather than later. At the moment we really only have 4 of the original squad who gets much game time, and that's mostly due to lack of decent options. A couple of youngsters are closing in on them though, so I hope I can phase out the rest within a few years, perhaps keep one or two as backups to maintain some resemblance of squad leadership.

The intake this season was a good one, and with one standout player, so I'm very happy with what we got.

Norgesmesterskapet: We beat Bodø/Glimt, Levanger, and Frigg before we lost to Sogndal in the 4th round.

Around the world

ZBwBtJX.png

2nd team

They only played friendlies this season.

U19s

y9jE3Mv.png

They finished 9th in the National U19 Championship this season, one place higher than last season.

Junior NM: They beat Sandnes Ulf and Flekkerøy before they lost to HamKam in the 3rd round.

Youth intake:

v9HuwFm.png

8oSjHbk.png

RtsPN2V.png

xaxkFPQ.png

Jx80H8D.png

bHZyvXW.png

5T99yIJ.png

Trophy cabinet

(U19s)  Norwegian U19 Oslo 1 - 3 (2024, 2025, 2026)

(U19s) Junior NM - 1 (2027)

Player statistics:

Most apps for the clubs

Name				Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Apps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adnan Sigurdsson 25c		Sweden		Norway		2025-Present	112
Mads Fredrik Dahl Jørgensen 25d	Norway		<N/A>		2025-Present	107
Ulrich Røttingsnes 26k		Norway		<N/A>		2026-Present	101
Hamid Ahmadi 26i		Iran		Norway		2026-Present	85
Richard Vestad 26j		Norway		<N/A>		2026-Present	85

Most goals for the club

Name				Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Goals
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mads Fredrik Dahl Jørgensen 25d	Norway		<N/A>		2025-Present	38
Adnan Sigurdsson 25c		Sweden		Norway		2025-Present	27
Hamid Ahmadi 26i		Iran		Norway		2026-Present	26
Ulrich Røttingsnes 26k (GK)	Norway		<N/A>		2026-Present	20
Elliot Hall 24c			Norway		USA		2024-Present	8

Most assists for the club

Name				Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Assists
Adnan Sigurdsson 25c		Sweden		Norway		2025-Present	17
Mads Fredrik Dahl Jørgensen 25d	Norway		<N/A>		2025-Present	12
Hamid Ahmadi 26i		Iran		Norway		2026-Present	11
Einar Naglestad 26h		Norway		<N/A>		2026-Present	7
Mikal Emil Schjerven 26g	Norway		<N/A>		2026-Present	4

Supporters:

BqqBaLj.png

Summary:

3IQ5aDo.png

Well... Bulgaria wasn't interesting...I'm going back to Portugal...I have a youth academy save running with Freamunde buh we are some seasons into the save...is it still possible for me to post it here???

30 minutos atrás, geniusboy disse:

Well... Bulgaria wasn't interesting...I'm going back to Portugal...I have a youth academy save running with Freamunde buh we are some seasons into the save...is it still possible for me to post it here???

Oh please do it. It's the club here i play back in the days

5 hours ago, geniusboy said:

Oh nice...if I'm allowed to post it I will bring the half season update by tomorrow 

I am sure you are, assuming it follows all the page 1 rules.

Bildschirmfoto2023-05-18um09_23_26.png.16bf958f78f37540f2fbc9704c67db05.png

"I'm going back to Billericay and this same old song." Earl of Grey

Season two

We reached the same amount of points this year, conceding more goals and scoring less. Despite that we were out of relegation trouble the whole season. Our main source of goals AF Osideko dried out completely and one of our youth players took his place. I mentioned him in the last posting, Rhys Platt did a solid job and continued his development. Our legend players already start to decline and some of the prospects were integrated in the first team. Our defense was like a Swiss cheese full of holes (70 conceded) but as well 16 yo David Mensah played 39 matches and scored 4. I also collected my first badge which I didn't notice at first but got the mail that I completed it.

Spoiler

Bildschirmfoto2023-05-23um15_27_04.thumb.png.f24057ef306ead97fd211646ea7de627.png

The season was quiet and we were punching above weight being first relegation candidates and battling for play off spots until mid-season when a bad run of form hit us like a hammer. We lost some nine games in a row and dropped through the league. I had been too greedy, before that happened, I played some no-nonsense 433 but tried to implement a fast and direct counter-attacking football to push into the play-off spots. The change during season lead to scoring zero and conceding 2 goals per game. After that experience I tried everything to close the gaps and lead my team to play a tight defense which was effective and we took 7 matches without a loss. Sadly we were not able to hold onto that and lost the last two matches and dropped another two places. I am not consistent in my approach which caused trouble in every FM save. I want to progress more quickly but we're still relegation candidates and the youth intakes weren't bad but also not impressive. We#re still with the same players mostly.

Now we are in season three and it's more of the same. My goals are to concede less and to score more. Training facilities sadly dropped to below average but I got my second badge. 

The team is well-rehearsed (?) , they play well together. Tactic is a more possession based approach as we miss players with strong pace. Our best is still Baker in the center, his partner Stylianides is out for 14 months which was a hard knock we took in game two.  

Spoiler

Bildschirmfoto2023-05-24um05_57_43.thumb.png.52c4dfb9a7913325ffc71b8833ee292b.png

David Mensah, Jay Patterson, Mathew Briggs and mentioned Rhys Platt are all from the academy. Our average age is some 21 and I play Maye beside Baker to give some balance with more experienced players. I hope I play more to the strength of the team. 

Our best youngster this year is the guy with long name:

Spoiler

Bildschirmfoto2023-05-23um13_33_12.thumb.png.a1df8ffaa9c00de4547607f955b21aa5.png

"How will you improve with that save Earl?"

"Well I don't know. It's like staying above the line every year until some moment happens."

"What kind of moment?" 

"Like an impressive youngster or some momentum. We are a good team, we are close to play-off zone every year before dropping in January. I don't know what it takes."

"Well it's hard." 

"Yes, it is. We are deep red, we don't have any money, we need to develop some of the boys, gain momentum and be lucky in the end."

"That's it?"

"That's it".

"Thank you, Earl of Grey, good day."

Edited by HanziZoloman

vor 5 Minuten schrieb glennuk:

Nice update @HanziZoloman

I completed the challenge with Worthing last season and I found the Vanarama leagues the hardest to escape from. Good Luck :D

I like the look of Williams-Bowers

Wow! Nice one to go all the way up. Congrats and thank you.

I am thinking about retraining him as a BPD. How are your experiences with retraining players on that level?

Edited by HanziZoloman

1 hour ago, HanziZoloman said:

Wow! Nice one to go all the way up. Congrats and thank you.

I am thinking about retraining him as a BPD. How are your experiences with retraining players on that level?

That level can be harder, due to the nature of part time training (assuming you are still semi-pro). but not impossible.

Do you not use a more defensive midfielder, or are you just desperate for cover at CB?

vor 6 Minuten schrieb glennuk:

That level can be harder, due to the nature of part time training (assuming you are still semi-pro). but not impossible.

Do you not use a more defensive midfielder, or are you just desperate for cover at CB?

Not that desperate, there are some good defenders (no BPD though) but it could be much more easy to play him in that DM role for cover. True. Biggs is more like a playmaker and I love his killer passes and he has tackling 10 but he could also play in central midfield and give an impact. Still need to work it out. 
I think it’s impressive how you guys figure things like that out but I‘m making progress. I learn a lot with this challenge before I just reloaded now I try to figure it out.

What has been your turning point @glennuk last season with the Worthing fishes?

Edited by HanziZoloman

12 hours ago, geniusboy said:

As long as you have followed the criteria of the challenge. Holidayed a season and taken over a club promoted into the lowest possible tier. Also no transfers or loan in at all. And that your manager started with the lowest possible experience and no badges. If all those are followed, you can post in here. 

3 hours ago, XaW said:

As long as you have followed the criteria of the challenge. Holidayed a season and taken over a club promoted into the lowest possible tier. Also no transfers or loan in at all. And that your manager started with the lowest possible experience and no badges. If all those are followed, you can post in here. 

Cool... thanks 👍

Before I post the half season update which will probably be later this evening here is a brief summary of the save. We got promoted to the third tier in our first season, survived in the second season and got promoted to the second tier jux last season... currently in season four and we are yet to win a game... thankfully the board haven't threatened me or anything but let's see how it goes

Hello dear FM Lovers,

I have been always following this thread.I wanted to join you with my story.I will start in France, hope I will not get sacked soon. :D

Grand Ouest Association Lyonnaise FC

ScreenShot2023-05-23at23_04_43.png.8d507a5faac459ba491e0e29b7289d31.png

Facilities.

We have the name of Barcelona legend Ludovic Giuly on our stadium.

ScreenShot2023-05-23at23_05_12.png.4a2a940ced75c879d4baf1a537e97601.png

Board expects me to play defensively, I have my formations and mentality according to it.

ScreenShot2023-05-23at23_06_29.thumb.png.e71de03292aa250b5551af7230664675.png

Tactics

At least for now, I will experiment on these two tactics and evolve it in time.

ScreenShot2023-05-23at23_11_05.png.7ec96135b04947e22266cd0645ccb47b.pngScreenShot2023-05-23at23_34_41.png.a2d32c5e65781581dc7d57aeddf9c508.pngScreenShot2023-05-23at23_11_20.png.222250113bd74139f9abc977b88bc2ac.pngScreenShot2023-05-23at23_34_56.png.4dcfc40675462188d2549ae57167b9af.png

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Kaan:

Hello dear FM Lovers,

I have been always following this thread.I wanted to join you with my story.I will start in France, hope I will not get sacked soon. :D

Great! Good luck. I appreciate that you share your tactic as well. 

@libbyshuss great work, your youngsters are really promising. I‘m looking forward to this stage of the journey

Edited by HanziZoloman

image.png.aa104927921c1cd2b19355c1455ef8d7.png

Deportes Valdivia (Chile) - Season 5 (2027) Review

Competitions and Finances

Domestic League - Campeonato Betsson: 4th
Despite a promising start with four consecutive wins, Deportes Valdivia endured a challenging period where they went on a nine-game winless streak. However, they managed to turn things around and clinched a fourth-place finish. With 13 wins, 11 draws, and 6 defeats, accumulating 50 points and a +22 goal difference, the team showcased resilience to secure a spot in the top half of the league. Notably, Colo-Colo had the best defence, conceding only 16 goals, while O'Higgins clinched the title with 71 points.

Spoiler

Table

image.png.28536321efed027734137c37561e3544.png

Player Records

image.png.3860a5a04be87abbd5680d3376690afb.png

Domestic Cup - Copa Chile Easy: Winners
Deportes Valdivia added another trophy to their cabinet, triumphing in the Copa Chile Easy. In an impressive display, they defeated Everton 2-0 in the final, claiming their second consecutive title in the competition.

Spoiler

image.png.1083aa3c9b247fb652628b443fb540d5.png

Continental Competitions - Copa Libertadores: Quarter finals
In the Copa Libertadores, Deportes Valdivia enjoyed a solid run, finishing atop their group and progressing to the quarter-finals. They faced tough competition, losing to Palmeiras in a hard-fought battle. Flamengo emerged as the eventual champions, defeating Vasco da Gama 3-0 in the final.

Spoiler

Group

image.png.8c871fa03f5f81e0fb9f378ab23a180d.png

KO rounds

image.png.2c12969514ad793f865c1aad73f0e081.png

Football Around the World:
In other parts of South America, Palmeiras secured their 12th Brazilian Série A title, while River Plate celebrated their 39th Argentine Liga Profesional championship. These triumphs showcase the competitiveness and quality of football across the continent.

International Football:
On the international stage, Chile's national team had a commendable performance in the CONMEBOL World Cup qualifiers. With two wins and two draws, they currently sit in the third position, demonstrating their potential to secure a place in the upcoming tournament.

Finances:
Deportes Valdivia enjoyed a financially rewarding season, with a balance of £796,940. Their impressive run in the Copa Libertadores contributed to this positive outcome.

Players

Fans Player of the Year: Jorge Mendoza 23c [69]

Jorge Mendoza, the standout player of the season, has been awarded the Fans Player of the Year. The 20-year-old center-back has been an exceptional defender for a club at our level. With an impressive display of skills, Mendoza showcased his excellent heading ability, bravery, teamwork, and balance on the field. His determination and jumping skills further bolstered his defensive prowess.

Mendoza's commitment to the club was in question at the start of the season when he expressed a desire to move to a bigger club. However, negotiations took place, and he eventually agreed to a new contract, securing his presence at Deportes Valdivia until 2031. The contract includes a minimum release clause of £975k.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.75925d5429973653768ab41e621798be.png

Top Performers: Jorge Mendoza 23c, Jaime Opazo [63], and Nicolás Astete [56]

Joining Mendoza in the list of top performers are Jaime Opazo and Nicolás Astete. Opazo, a versatile player with a position as a defensive midfielder and central midfielder, displayed great determination and acted as a valuable box-to-box midfielder. Astete, although past his prime, remained a fan favourite, contributing with his skill and versatility as a second striker.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0b20b25b1f695096d8954f04a1e7a970.png

image.thumb.png.32c097d9f2f6c86f878eb023a8194f64.png

Top Scorer: Eitan Ramírez [64]

Eitan Ramírez emerged as the top scorer of the season, netting an impressive 16 goals in all competitions. As a center forward, Ramírez showcased his speed and agility, along with his ability to dribble and head the ball effectively. His contributions were vital to the team's success in finding the back of the net.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e187d9e8562a14818f3548dfc0db12c7.png

Top Assister: Jaime Opazo

Adding to his accolades, Jaime Opazo also excelled as the top assister, providing 10 assists in all competitions. Opazo's intelligence on the field and his presence as a defensive midfielder and central midfielder allowed him to orchestrate plays and set up scoring opportunities for his teammates.

Youth Intake:

Deportes Valdivia's youth intake this season has been highly promising, with several young prospects showcasing their potential. The overall quality of the youth intake has been rated as five stars, indicating the club's success in nurturing young talent. The intake comprises three elite players, seven top players, and six good players.

Spoiler

Preview

image.thumb.png.3f0197d6ccae47bb0b2d3112a6298530.png

Intake

image.thumb.png.76690ee5a995ee86bb96ab7f5b847833.png

Top Young Prospects:

José Araya 27a [57]: A 16-year-old left full-back, Araya possesses excellent teamwork skills. His bravery and balance on the field make him a promising talent.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0cbb429538300b4549ca890efaac7614.png

Sebastián López 27b [54]: A young goalkeeper hailing from Osorno, the 16-year-old López exhibits good reflexes and high fitness levels, making him a potential star between the posts.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.046e9cba47d2e2193460a87c070b7b50.png

Patricio Espinoza 26c [61]: Espinoza, a 17-year-old centre-back, is an enthusiastic player who displays strong teamwork and work rate. His bravery and determination make him a solid defensive prospect for the future.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.773fbd59d52ab232511ee56f19eaa2ce.png

SUMMARY

image.thumb.png.9d6deb84d0a5f3acb7cd71087b5bd5f3.png

image.thumb.png.bf86d1384436f81bfc7fa4b7a1e4b6eb.png

image.png.4b830bee16210f0fa72eb07ab83d6688.png

image.thumb.png.9eef1f370032023d913c5bf1d262e135.png

Edited by JAwtunes

MKP Kotwica Kołobrzeg - Oficjalna strona
Kotwica Kołobrzeg - 2039/40

Squad - League - Finances - Transfers 

This will be quick update as I played this season for so long. We are stable in finances but we lost Maciąg 11c as he was unhappy and want to leave. Small offer from Schalke must be enough as he has transfer fee in contctact. In Polish Cup we bet Legia in 2nd round but we lost in next with first league Resovia due to miracle GK game with note 9.6. I dont understand match engine anymore but in CL we could get more points as well. However after win in first match of playoffs with FC Porto we lost 4-1 and we return to home league where without Cups matches I could focuse to try reach Legia with over 8 points on lead. In the end we tie with points with them but better matches results allowed us to secure 1st place 3rd time in row. We as well manage to win Super Cup first time which means we reached for all 3 trophies available in Poland.
wIH6zhi.pngXgnIk9l.png0lKE6em.pngg45EcI7.png

Another Korean from Busan on board. Mendes looks interesting and ofc Krupa and Bujak are top talents.

ab90YXR.png

Intake Prieview

Spoiler

HXvEZnn.pngA93LBtK.pngoWcOHW7.pngO62sHFA.png

Intake Report

Spoiler

image.png.838cb3efb755e7a199e50fa2eb573a4f.png

image.png.4538bb4a036e8d8f5bcc20ac4cfc7b90.png