The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5410640.png.9259baaa9dbbaf10fc926b5a550a4aa9.png

ND Dravinja Slovenske Konjice Golden Generation vol. III

The third golden generation in a row, and once again it deserves a post on its own.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The true golden generation!

11 hours ago, officiallydeej said:

Our Under 19s are absolutely dominant in Bulgarian age group football, winning the top tier title for the second season in a row after winning promotion from the second tier at the same time as the first team. Even the top academies in the country are no match for them, with 4 or 5 of them now knocking on the door of the first team. A small caveat is that Ludogorets top youngsters play in the second tier of the men's league but I honestly think our Under 19s would roll over Ludogorets II as well. I don't always pay attention to the progress of my academy team in terms of results but this really does bode well for the next few seasons.

Were your U19 in a league from the start or were they invited when you promoted to the top tier. My U19 at Sevlievo aren't in any league...

51 minutes ago, Riebow said:

Were your U19 in a league from the start or were they invited when you promoted to the top tier. My U19 at Sevlievo aren't in any league...

I knows it’s a different country but in Czech Republic my u19s were in the league in my second season in the top flight, they had spent 3 years without being involved in a league

2 hours ago, Riebow said:

They were in it from the first season I took over but I think Burgas start with a higher reputation than Sevlievo. I went 10 seasons in Hungary and my U19s team never got an invite. There's only a set number of teams so I believe it relies on one of the existing teams opting to withdraw their team (usually for financial reasons or if they drop out of the playable leagues) for your team to get an invite. It's random so it can take 1 season or 30 I guess.

MIPW92l.png

2025/26 Midseason Review:

Z4KCxoa.png

Doing much better than expected. It's most likely we fall and settle midtable, but first season up and no relegation battle is a win to me.

AJDeM4W.png

AyGid5F.png

i3B0uth.png

It also helped me get another batch of upgrades. 

Intake Preview:

FD9xCBk.png

Another loaded looking preview. No specific position of weakness yet, so anything helps for depth or if someone comes in ready to take first team minutes.

image.png.cb9988e710020e303546b0235e2f8352.png

Motor Lublin - Season 11 - Preview

871911459_SeasonPreview280623.png.e3f898460c2cf55c7795c57ceb29272d.png689236035_SeasonPreview020723.png.2add2a8599078da41138f093bd97f53b.png

Going into our 11th season at Motor Lublin, I felt that winning the cup last season was going to give us the platform that I was hoping would allow us to win our 3rd league title in 6 seasons, and our first league title in 4 seasons. Could we finally break our duck?

1275775024_MichaJaros280633.thumb.png.dc5208a6d7f4a2876d2990987c933bd8.png

If we were to try and win our 3rd league title, I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't do it with Michał Jaros no longer at the club. I've somehow managed to get his transfer value up to £15M and he wants to leave the club. He has 16 other clubs after his signature, so I am hoping to get around £20M from a club to sign him. Will we get it though?

1116746752_RobertKowalski280633.thumb.png.48afd6e9fd1c837fc5a88bd2d01dbdb6.png

Robert Kowalski finally broke the 100 league goals barrier last season and my ambition with him is for him to break the all-time record of 186 goals in the Ekstraklasa in his career at the club. It does rely on him staying with us to pull it off though.

37187494_MaksymilianBolek280633.thumb.png.ee3ad5c7c66b18db53e26cc826c7961f.png

The last of the 3 major players at the club is Maksymilian Bolek, who has become our main DM at the club now. I feel that the club is now attractive enough in both reputation and ability for the players we are producing to want to stay at the club.

1341525030_MotorLublingetOrijent1919inEuropaLeague.png.a6893be37deca8bc42e4a488d02071b2.png

In the Europa League qualifying rounds, we have been given a tie against Orijent 1919, and I believe we should do quite well here.

If you want to have a look at all of my players, my latest video goes over almost all of the players that have made it into the squad planner that I feel will get some game time at one point or another.

JLAB's YAC with Motor Lublin Part 34

4 hours ago, JAwtunes said:

Kerching!

image.png.a0945f728f81442123fc29cfaccd94cc.png

image.thumb.png.6d7080cabbae25232e9f6736c2c84f73.png

Man what a win on the sell-on clause. 68 CAPs for England at 25, looks like he'll easily get over 100 and might challenge for the record! Maybe the board will let you build a new stadium now...

@The7Striker & @ludak I've been catching up on your Slovenian adventures after being off the forums for a couple weeks, happy to see you both tackling what I found to be a satisfying nation to play. 7striker I remember that pain at the start with the U-17 rules, but I used a lower-league database that was 4-5 tiers so it wasn't as painful to build up the team depth against easy opposition. Totally get if only having 8 viable players for Y2 kills the enjoyment for you. Congrats on the promotion to the top-flight ludak! I'll be interested to see how strong the clubs get for you, IRC I had to do my 'trial free agents' strategy to coax many of the clubs to buy foreign players.

I've played 2 more seasons in LUX just haven't taken the time to put together my posts. We've got a big snowstorm here today, so should have plenty of time to catch everyone up on the new Golden Generation of Portuguese players in Luxembourg as my youth academy has finally begun delivering some consistently awesome intakes. This new crop of talent has kept me interested in the save even though I'm frustrated with the domestic situation. Especially when we got our first NxGn player who is #5 at only 16!

image.png.ef03454ab17a4dddcc492b3579afc013.png

The issue I've had in LUX is due to how Timo did the league registration rules combined with the transfer preferences of clubs and I figure is worth mentioning for others who might use one of their DBs or other smaller European nations who have mostly amateur clubs.  When you use an edited DB for a non-playable nation the game doesn't have hard caps on TV Revenue for the league. So unlike what @JAwtunes has experienced in Wales with a permanent hard cap on TV Revenue after about 20 seasons (at least in LUX) the soft cap put in by the moder expires and the game generates a new TV Deal based on the league reputation. For LUX that meant going from like $100-250k p/y to initially $4.5M p/y and is now up to $6.5M p/y. The result was instead of just the top 3 clubs being professional and having some money everyone was rolling in large bank balances. 

This would be great for a lenient league on HG talent, but Luxembourg requires 9 players in the lineup to be homegrown and if you don't have enough you have to remove substitute players to match. Unfortunately, I'm using Timo's initial DB that only lets you select 5 bench players with 3 substitutions allowed (they upped to the 5 substitute rules common now in most leagues with I think a 9 player bench which might "solve" this). Additionally, the way the registration is you have to register any player you want to use (no free U21 HG players like in England) and the registration rules don't have any reference to homegrown players, just a maximum of 9 foreign players. However, Portuguese & French players count as domestic so the AI loads up the teams with all transferred-in players without a preference to hold onto any of their decent home-grown players as they don't think about game-day rules only registration requirements. They also don't register their U21 players so inevitably all the teams end up not being able to fill their bench with players because there are like 3-5 HG players in their 35 player first team squads. Thus they will have multiple players not playing and everyone upset because of playtime even with rotation (which the AI does poorly) .

I do my best to bring in every free agent 18 year old on trial to hopefully get a couple signed into clubs and developed long enough to be HG but really they don't take that many. It just makes winning the league hollow even if I handicap myself and only use 1 sub a game because I know the AI teams can't perform as they should. 

34 minutos atrás, WhiteCat33 disse:

@The7Striker & @ludak I've been catching up on your Slovenian adventures after being off the forums for a couple weeks, happy to see you both tackling what I found to be a satisfying nation to play. 7striker I remember that pain at the start with the U-17 rules, but I used a lower-league database that was 4-5 tiers so it wasn't as painful to build up the team depth against easy opposition. Totally get if only having 8 viable players for Y2 kills the enjoyment for you. Congrats on the promotion to the top-flight ludak! I'll be interested to see how strong the clubs get for you, IRC I had to do my 'trial free agents' strategy to coax many of the clubs to buy foreign players.

I've played 2 more seasons in LUX just haven't taken the time to put together my posts. We've got a big snowstorm here today, so should have plenty of time to catch everyone up on the new Golden Generation of Portuguese players in Luxembourg as my youth academy has finally begun delivering some consistently awesome intakes. This new crop of talent has kept me interested in the save even though I'm frustrated with the domestic situation. Especially when we got our first NxGn player who is #5 at only 16!

image.png.ef03454ab17a4dddcc492b3579afc013.png

The issue I've had in LUX is due to how Timo did the league registration rules combined with the transfer preferences of clubs and I figure is worth mentioning for others who might use one of their DBs or other smaller European nations who have mostly amateur clubs.  When you use an edited DB for a non-playable nation the game doesn't have hard caps on TV Revenue for the league. So unlike what @JAwtunes has experienced in Wales with a permanent hard cap on TV Revenue after about 20 seasons (at least in LUX) the soft cap put in by the moder expires and the game generates a new TV Deal based on the league reputation. For LUX that meant going from like $100-250k p/y to initially $4.5M p/y and is now up to $6.5M p/y. The result was instead of just the top 3 clubs being professional and having some money everyone was rolling in large bank balances. 

This would be great for a lenient league on HG talent, but Luxembourg requires 9 players in the lineup to be homegrown and if you don't have enough you have to remove substitute players to match. Unfortunately, I'm using Timo's initial DB that only lets you select 5 bench players with 3 substitutions allowed (they upped to the 5 substitute rules common now in most leagues with I think a 9 player bench which might "solve" this). Additionally, the way the registration is you have to register any player you want to use (no free U21 HG players like in England) and the registration rules don't have any reference to homegrown players, just a maximum of 9 foreign players. However, Portuguese & French players count as domestic so the AI loads up the teams with all transferred-in players without a preference to hold onto any of their decent home-grown players as they don't think about game-day rules only registration requirements. They also don't register their U21 players so inevitably all the teams end up not being able to fill their bench with players because there are like 3-5 HG players in their 35 player first team squads. Thus they will have multiple players not playing and everyone upset because of playtime even with rotation (which the AI does poorly) .

I do my best to bring in every free agent 18 year old on trial to hopefully get a couple signed into clubs and developed long enough to be HG but really they don't take that many. It just makes winning the league hollow even if I handicap myself and only use 1 sub a game because I know the AI teams can't perform as they should. 

Having a team of only 8 players, when the 17-year-olds arrived, there wasn't much to do to avoid going down.

After so many failed attempts, I can't find the motivation for a new one.

1 hour ago, The7Striker said:

Having a team of only 8 players, when the 17-year-olds arrived, there wasn't much to do to avoid going down.

After so many failed attempts, I can't find the motivation for a new one.

yeah that's not salvageable in a league with any real competition. There is always the Caribbean if you're looking for something completely different.

image.png.1c98167adfd976050f584352eeed989f.png

A.S. Luxembourgo Porto

Season 32 2054-55 BGL Ligue (Tier 1)

Matches | Squad | Transfers |Facilities | Finances | Supporters

Competitions:

Europa League

We lost on penalties in a wild 2-leged affair against Partizan to get dropped down to the Europa League, which honestly was a blessing considering I'm still developing a lot of U-18 players in the squad. In the knockout we made some very bad defensive errors in the first leg against Sevilla, which I blame on it being right after the transfer window turned both my CBs extremely angry I wouldn't sell them. Oh well, rinse and repeat next year with even more young talent on the way.

Spoiler

image.png.fefbf613f6d43be33012d5fc07d46746.png

Cup

Got the Cup title back in what was a 3-2 ET win in the final

Spoiler

image.png.57a77c64b942b2495aac3d757cabce54.png

League

Retained our league title, though Differdange put up a great campaign staying undefeated until the 3rd to last game when we beat them to seal the title.

Spoiler

image.png.cd0419a7d10020958d9912f2bbce9fad.png

Youth Academy:

Youth Intake Preview

Spoiler

image.png.dc31b6becfc80beeda7d8c511e70ff5a.png

Youth Intake

We got our golden generation. Meh on personalities, but lots of potential here with 3 5* PA CM/DMs which is perfect as our CM depth is very questionable after my purge of older players.

Spoiler

image.png.9f7a779ab35ed0d4f02161851f2805e7.png

image.png.d9a062d5f0c25abd7ad9cfdda44e048c.png

Best Prospects

Spoiler

image.png.bbaeaeb6724c0e53d6f99326036ba8c2.png

image.png.972da996277767cffb4a22e4ff06c470.png

image.png.55c67bd464f5a7847ae2808982623cb5.png

image.png.770772a9d2afa169ed25e70568e98d79.png

Best XI

Spoiler

Poached Player

Dortmund took what could be an unbelievable CB making it 2 CBs in 2 years poached. I really will need to hold onto my star 19 year olds because it could be a few years before I bring in a decent central defender

Spoiler

image.png.94ce7f7d320c3733b4cb48301a4fdb97.png

Youth Products Highlights

Our top 5 young players include both our CDs and all 3 of our strikers who are all starters with 1 LUX Main player and 3 POR U21 players. It's already difficult to hold onto the CBs who regularly get 10-12M bids during transfer windows. I'm scared about Ricardo Ferreira 31a. Completely either-footed, pacy with technique it will be almost impossible to hold onto this talent.

If we look at our 5* PA players still developing 3 come out of our new intake leaving us Victor Quinteira 31c at CM as a playmaker & Silvino Semedo 31d at RM (and Cape Verdian!) Both will get significant gametime next year as I shift some under-developing subs out on loan.

We then have a multitude of 4 - 4.5* PA players with a mix of rotation players who haven't quite developed, and some fresh players looking to be promoted. We are seeing a good number of these players getting into youth sides, and I expect to see more with this most recent intake.

Spoiler

image.png.56bc69e331edd893771ef07bb9f0f578.png

image.png.0270a6d6aca934326dafd454f04815a8.png

Club Infrastructure

Add in Edit

Spoiler

Luxembourg

Add in Edit

Spoiler

Thoughts

Excel Season 1 - 15   Excel Season 16 – 30         Excel Seasons 31-32

image.png.238239d424e04031b07cdd364d0081c7.png

Edited by WhiteCat33

image.jpeg.6c1b1f6213e47714d4b7391150f5b1d7.jpeg

FC United Season 21 - 2043/44

Season Preview

Preview

Predicted Finish - 20th

Competitions

Overview

Premier League - 15th. League Table    Past Positions

FA Cup - Knocked out in the 5th round by Chelsea.

Carabao Cup - Knocked out in the 2nd round by Middlesborough. 

I thought last seasons 10th placed finish was a overachievement, and I think this season has proven me right. We started well, and sat 10th after 10 games but then we sort of just plodded along for the remaining 28 games. We never looked in danger of going down, and secured safety with 3 games remaining, which in theory is the main aim at this point in the save, however we also never really looked like challenging for a top half spot like last year. Hopefully we can kick on next year. 

Squad

Squad    Transfers    Best 11

We have a fully settled first 11 now and its really about developing the youngsters coming through. 

Rooney 37c - Has started to really compete for the starting RB role.

Cook 37b - Is our star man and looks set to sign a new 5 year deal this summer.

Jewell 33d - Does his job but I don't see him improving much more sadly.

Davies 41e - One of those on the cusp of the first team, I need to make a choice on loaning him out for a season this summer.

Fisher 43b - Has made a few appearances this season and I am hopeful he can develop well. 

Lee 43d - Another youngster who has done ok when needed this season, needs to improve in the final third. 

Mastacaneanu 43a - Came into the team due to an injury to Mead and I am very positive on his future. 

Youth Development

Preview    Intake    Personalities

A really nice preview lead to a good intake, depending how you look on it. We have decent enough options in all positions, so rather than depth, I am now looking for a stand out player rather than 3 or 4 decent/good ones, this year we have exactly that. Owen 44a looks a real prospect and has already made 3 first team appearances. Harris 44b is the other elite talent where as I like the look of Forbes 44c and think he could go on to be of some use for us.

Owen 44a

Harris 44b

Forbes 44c

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

Another solid year and we are now just 12 months away from moving into our new stadium. We still have no option to upgrade the youth facilities though and the current general manager has won another 2 year term this past December so we may have to wait another 18 months before we can even request it. 

Other

Overall Best 11    Club Records

We have had numerous job offers throughout the save, but this summer got our first from National sides with both England and Spain offering me the reigns. We also have our first regen Staff MemberMcdermott 24c came through the 2024 intake and went on to make 546 appearances for us, scoring 73 and assisting 103 goals during his time, he also captained the side for a good decade and now starts his coaching career with us. Elsewhere, class of 2030 member Jason Brook picked up the Oceania Footballer Of The Year Award. He left the club in 2035 and moved around England before settling in the MLS and has really done well there,

We also had our 6th Player Poached from the academy. I hadn't took much notice until I checked the Transfer Clauses section. None look particularly good so I cant say I am too bothered at the moment, 

The 3rd Tier of Ghana is very interesting, over 100 teams plus multiple 2nd tier leagues. The 3rd tier has amateur teams (us), semi pro and pro teams along with all the famous academies we were constantly raiding in my Togo save. We were predicted to finish 102nd but it means nothing. Teams at this level  get decimated overnight, lose 6 or 7 players and dont promote the youth players up for whatever reason. To start i trimmed the squad of all the 24+ 1 stars and the worst personalities which left me with a very young team but a promising start

2.thumb.PNG.00ea1e00a567038badc8f320cd10565d.PNG3.PNG.e0fced5e68b43665b49f1d637cca692c.PNG

13 hours ago, AlwaysNalah said:

Hey All

I posted a couple of years ago, but as 25 year FM player fell out with the game for a while and moved over to OOTP and immersed myself in baseball, which has taken a few years to get to grips with. A couple of years of work priorities taking over and having a low self belief/determination personality have dragged me down (call it a midlife crisis!). Having rekindled my love of FM, I have been playing a lot of FM17 recently and doing the youth challenge with Kettering, but wanted to jump back into the fray. I love the Fm 15-17 interface and ease of use and found the newer games a bit bloated compared, but am jumping back in on 22 to see how it goes. 

One of my first saves back was in the Togo leagues so wanted to try an African save, with the knowledge it will very difficult to complete, but f un none the less. With a complete lack of money even in the higher levels to improve anything I will be focusing on personalities and culling very strict those that dont have at least a neutral. Watching Lokis save, this may not be doable unless we get promoted fairly quickly as we could lose our entire team every year. I have all African leagues from Timo loaded (no Togo!) on view only apart from....

I had a lot of choices with 8 Div 3 divisions, and finishing bottom, Hotspurs, West Ham and the mighty Juventus.

1.PNG.0d6c3853f9256e7e523f92e24362938d.PNG

2.PNG.9a9d03cde6a872a5e5b12b5593428d30.PNG

Good luck and welcome back! I also love OOTP!

6 hours ago, JAwtunes said:

Andorra mate, get back on it!

Ok.  I will do.  I miss Andorra anyway.

I am currently doing the dafuge Challenge and have my side in the Championship so maybe another six seasons or so and I will start Andorra again and can immerse myself in the game.

7 hours ago, ludak said:

@WhiteCat33

It's a lot of fun, I was lucky with Dravinja having 30 players at the start.

What's 'trial free agents' strategy? You bring a lot of players on trial so that others can scout them? 

Yes exactly that. When you play in a small nation like Luxembourg and the teams are all Semi-Professional they won't scout outside the nation for players. When you bring a player in on trial they switch to being 'in nation' so the teams in your league will actually consider them as transfer targets and in many cases sign them.

Now my issue is that since the teams are all professional and have lots of money they look for too many old foreign players so will have no HG players in the squad to be able to fill a bench due to registration requirements. Because of this I search this on January 1st & July 1st when lots of contracts expire:

image.png.d3244e1afe708b647927e5b5f9649d4d.png

Since I'm still a couple months from Jan 1st there's just some residual junk floating around. Since my club is filthy rich I pay for Worldwide data and have scouts searching all the playable nations (Germany, Portugal, France & Belgium) as well as each European region. Is it efficient/ideal? No, but I don't really want to spend time on it and it generates sufficent players.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.886924f84f29488747beff7efad588e2.png

Then I bring in all the free agent youngsters and usually get half of the teams to bring in a player or two. Then it's a coin flip if they loan them domestically or back to the home country. Obviously, since these are free agent 18-year-olds they aren't world beaters by any means, but you start ending up with depth players like these in the squads around the country:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6e7c0a8e2947bc91375b17c680e29194.png

image.thumb.png.7077c0a0f15dc79a9acfb6a8fa38901d.png

image.thumb.png.8bd755e852b96a5dc06ee68368ad303e.png

image.thumb.png.f18b819176a83d82b7f12b8d6b971684.png

Which, aren't better than what the team would find on their own but count as HG so they can start to "sometimes" have bench players in games. In a few rare cases you find players released by top academies who join squads becoming better than the average domestic player but still they aren't game changers:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f9369e5dd82acb1d8e1bde87638441b6.png

image.thumb.png.7bcb3ac313ea9be12189dc42f061b44f.png

One big reason I feel like I need to do this is because when players get poached in game they don't get any HGN even though (IMO) I think they should at least get some days towards it. This is the case for all my poached players and for the many poached LUX players that go to Germany, France & Portugal. The AI seems to bring these players back just too late so they won't qualify for HGN status like Tun Le Conte here who Rosport (yo-yo side) brought back to LUX at 19:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ceb585419c352308b2b1233492de881f.png

image.thumb.png.37b1c63a6c844352d0498ff13c327149.png

image.png.e9815403f5f473cf83a12e638afcf6ec.png

image.png.2dd3b961b07128508b94a03603f9a4ee.png

In my head if the AI actually recognized it needed so many HG players they would make these kinds of transfers a year earlier to return talent to the country and fill out the squad properly. The players I help them find is to simulate what should be happening naturally. And this just makes them more difficult domestically, as in Europe they will register sufficient youth players for the squad rules and will play all their foreign players who are usually better. 

In other news: ASL PORTO have their first Portugal International!!! This was one of the big goals of this whole wacky save idea. Only took 29 intakes to generate one...but I have a feeling I'll get another one or two out of the current golden generation.

image.png.b5d4d816386f29cc4a6b6cbda79dd5b6.png

image.thumb.png.d94eb5d625b0e0756bcdf9fa8d9a7ae8.png

The board have allowed me to reject bids up to 22M so far, but now that he has a CAP I expect the battle for his signature abroad to intensify. He's basically a perfect depth defensive player for any team and he still has potential to develop more, which will make hanging onto him a nightmare...

Edited by WhiteCat33

Chernomorets 1919 Burgas - 2026-27 Season

Chernomorets_1919_new.png.a90998d4b142769aa7d936e1d7939e10.png

Season Review

983813705_Screenshot2023-01-27at20_34_37.png.7d9d7874603dc969379176bf13ce3fcb.png

1237283910_Screenshot2023-01-28at16_44_54.png.bd3a8ba56f060494914059e13e5fedc9.png

An improvement on last season making the Championship Group after the split for the first time but yet again I was left wondering what might have been after our form fell off a cliff in the last third of the season. At the end of January we were in third place and only two points off the top of the table but only 3 wins in our last 16 games meant we fell away and ended 28 points behind eventual winners Ludogorets. The average age of my first team is coming down rapidly and I am guessing the end of season drops are a mix of younger players generally being inconsistent and fatigue but hopefully next season if we start well we can kick on and really challenge for the European places.

We had another fairly short cup run this season, beating Etar 1-0 in round one before being knocked out 2-1 away to Cherno More Varna.

1049534257_Screenshot2023-01-28at16_46_22.thumb.png.7aff403c0d036902b6a11cdf23e8afc5.png

Plenty more academy graduate in and around the first team now especially in our back four. Domovchiyski asked to leave after I turned down a bid from CSKA Sofia, I agreed to sell him if someone offered £2m (he's not worth anywhere near that) and as no bids came in he calmed down after the transfer window. Dolapchiev was our top scorer again with 19 goals but after Christmas both his form and attributes declined rapidly, leading me to call Manev back from a loan spell. He is a big, traditional number 9 and will be leading the line for us next season.

Under 19s

861400900_Screenshot2023-01-28at19_37_48.png.4184720d382fb5487b0cf2319d614996.png

An unbeaten and completely dominant season for our U19s. I often pulled players out at short notice to help deal with injury and suspension but they seem to have endless reserves of talent far beyond any other team in Bulgaria. They racked up a total of 111 goals with the highlight being a 12-0 demolition of Bulgarian super club Ludogorets. We haven't actually beaten them at first team level yet as they have the advantage of being able to bring in ageing stars from Western Europe but I feel my academy players will soon have something to say about that.

Youth Intake

84189526_Screenshot2023-01-27at17_09_04.thumb.png.cb6d21a3b286c8092f0e3dc0a66bf612.png

1947498508_Screenshot2023-01-27at19_57_20.thumb.png.be6d40807dafec68c3fafca1ed81076b.png 837360965_Screenshot2023-01-27at19_57_41.thumb.png.c21186d2587f60d860caae8830ce2854.png 1733850458_Screenshot2023-01-27at19_57_51.thumb.png.9a835a8212209ac710727652ce091fdd.png

A decent intake with a mixed bag of personalities. Petrov 27a looks a good player and already has excellent mentals but I don't currently play with an attacking midfield so I need to consider how I'm going to fit him in. Staykov 27b is a lovely finisher but incredibly slow and also very weak. He has a lot of work to do if he's ever going to break into the first team but at 5* potential hopefully he has room to grow.

Finances & Transfers

464969398_Screenshot2023-01-28at16_46_51.thumb.png.41a494d535fd49c83568f5ce7664ae80.png 1156704411_Screenshot2023-01-28at16_47_19.thumb.png.0c935ba515dd4e5423fa723276182fe6.png

Still sliding gradually into the red meaning no facilities upgrades but still no major cause for concern. The chairman wants out but so far 4 takeover deals have collapsed after entering the final embargo stage. Hopefully when someone does pass the Fit & Proper Persons test they bring a wallet full of cash with them. I started to offer out some of the 2024 graduates who had slipped down the pecking order over time and was happy to move three players out for free to try and slim down our bloated U19s team.