The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

I didnt think I will made it after first match with Partizan but after that Isloch was easy and again crazy match agains PAOK who only lost I think because they have play with GK from second squad. Money for us and I can see option to get foreign club however they dont want to accept it so far maybe after group stage they agree :lock:

image.thumb.png.8fcdb4a4bfb1a203492f207ca84c5e73.png

PS: Guys Im just able to get a fedder club so I want to make it more RP so looking a club with close contact with Kołobrzeg so the aim is club from Sweden, Germany, Norway, Finland and in longer way Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. You guys know the best as there is a lot of lower tier clubs. Is there any that I should look for in terms to get nice regens :)? Can anyone suggest something?

PS2: I have Dalkurd FF isn't that club which generates Iraq players?

Edited by Sn00gle

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@darren1983

@m15k3BEAST

Thanks for the feedback. Playing the challenge the 1st time. Trabzonspor offered the loan back as a part of the deal. Doesn't want to finish the deal for the end of the season, so I cancel the loan.

I have another right back who is not really worse then the 1.3 mio transfer.

5 minutes ago, The7Striker said:

I did try but :(

If you want to do a tiny nation in Europe like I am or you could visit South America; I'm not sure which of the 2 tier nations are eligible for the challenge. Pretty sure his nations are some of the most accurate, so you'd get a better domestic experience than I'm getting in Luxembourg for my save. Timo is great for breadth but not depth of nations. There is also a really good Swiss lower-league database on the forums/steam if you wanted a stronger nation but still a lower-league climb.

2 hours ago, libbyshuss said:

ah well, looks like my Italian adventure might soon be over soon. Here are my results so far this season....

41openingresults.JPG.78f500cde51ba1f885e25679c91236a7.JPG

Bad luck turned into one of those ruts it's impossible to get out of. If I escape this I'll be amazed!

I feel like this is more prevalent in this version of the game than previous. 

1 hour ago, BigJack said:

image.jpeg.07d87cf9da8b72cbdd5d17b99672f7e5.jpeg

FC United Season 14 - 2036/37

Season Preview

Preview

Predicted Finish = 23rd

Competitions

Overview

League One - 4th  League Table    Past Positions

FA Cup - Knocked out in the 3rd round by Fulham.

Carabao Cup - Knocked out in the 1st round by Hereford.

PJ Trophy - Knocked out in 2nd round by Everton u21s.

It has been a great season for us, I knew if I could keep the squad together we would have a good shot at the play offs. We lost just 2 players in the summer, Chaplow 31c we already knew about, but Petrie 33a also departed in a Reasonable deal worth £9.25m. With our fantastic four from last season split in half, my ambitions lowered more to a hope. I didn't need to worry though, as Jewell 33d and Liddle 33c stepped up to the plate and had brilliant seasons including this spectacular performance which included 4 goals and 4 assists. We started ok, had a little wobble over Xmas and then went on an incredible 11 game winning run which pretty much secured our play off spot. Going into the final day, 4 teams were still fighting for 2nd place but we dropped 2 points with a draw and this meant a play off against Oxford. We had beaten them just 4 weeks earlier and a 3-3 draw in the away first leg was followed by a 1-1 draw at our place and with no goals in extra time the game went to a shoot out, we held our nerve to seal a place in the final. In the Play Off Final  we faced a Grimsby side who we had beaten 4-1 at home and lost 2-1 away to this season, and a tense game ended 2-2. Extra time played out at 2-2 until they nicked the game with the very last kick of the ball. I cant be disappointed as this season has been one full of progress and I really fancy our chances of a title challenge next season.

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers    Best 11

I am really happy with the squad at my disposal, we have some really good players for this level backed up by some decent prospects. I fear losing 1 or 2 over the summer but if we can avoid major losses, we can definitely have a crack at promotion next season. 

GK - Williams 31b - Our number one keeper and he gets better with every passing year.

RB - Jarman 32a - He wants to play in a better division and due to Askey's emergence I am open to moving him on for the right fee, but the offers so far are nowhere near enough for me to consider.

LB - Diallo 35b - Had some injury problems at the start of the season which has held him back but I am hopeful some more first team action can kick start his development.

CB - Jabra 30a - Is a stalwart in the heart of our defence, even if he turns like a tank.

CB - Macormac 34c - A real break out season for him and is now part of my first choice cb pairing. 

CM - Donaldson 29k - He is a key cog in our machine at the moment but I could do with an upgrade soon.

CM - Wood 34a - One player I fear I could lose this summer, has been attracting premier league interest for a couple of seasons now and the way he keeps improving, it wont be long before someone persuades the board to sell. 

AMR - Thompson 33e - Grasped his opportunity with both hands and had an amazing season from the right wing.  

AML - Rouse 36c - Another breakout star on the Left wing, he has really come on leaps and bounds and is the best trainer at the club.

ST - Liddle 33c - Has stayed loyal even after lots of interest and Is improving all the time. Bagged the POTY award for the season.

ST - Jewell 33d - He goes from amazing to absolute donkey week after week. Put in some stellar performances this season but could have won us the play offs but missed some absolute sitters. 

Others.

Askey 35c (RB) - Is developing really well and if Jarman 32a does move on I feel he is more than ready to replace him.

Turnbull 28d (CB) - Is getting less and less important as time goes on but is a valuable squad member.

Mcdermot 24c (CM) - The last man standing from our first intake and I hope I can keep him until retirement.

Mead 34d (AMR) - Has played a few games and looks a good option going forward.

Smith 32b (AMR/ST) - Another player like Jewell 33d, goes from unplayable to awful but is a good option to have.

Walsh 29l (CB/LB) - His importance is diminishing as time goes by and I have had bids from Lille and Spartak Moscow for him this summer, can leave for the right price.

Holden 31e (CB/LB) - Another who could leave this summer, I just cant get him performing and with Brentford and Fulham sniffing around I am hoping I can get a decent fee for him this summer.

Youth Development

Preview    Intake    Personalities

Its our best intake for a few years and I am hopeful despite the lack of great personalities. All have performed well in the U18s since coming through the intake and we shall see how they develop over the next few seasons. Loving the different nationalities coming through with a Japanese CM and Danish GK in this years intake.

Purcell 37a

Cook 37b

Rooney 37c

Jespen 37d

Butterworth 37e

Munns-Holmes 37f

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

We got an upgrade to the Training facilities as well as a Stadium Expansion this year. The training ground was done mid way through the season where as the stadium announcement was after the season ended. This will take us up to 10000+ and is another step in the right direction, We are doing well financially, although we lose money ever month, the transfer instalments plus season tickets etc generally cover most of them. 

Other

Club Records    Overall Best 11

Club icon Onyeka returns as youth coach. He is not very good but its just a nice touch to the save.

quality season! happy to see someone else with FC united too, i am a few years ahead but in the same league. second season in L1 now commenced. 

Great job @JLAB :applause:And great intake!

My choice went with KaPa from Finland I think that was the best choice (no better youth facilities from countries I wanted) and we starting to belive for some potential stars :D

image.thumb.png.51b08c68123aeca0f1c4b79d29d50253.png

Edited by Sn00gle

Brønshøj BK live score, schedule and results - Football - Sofascore

Brønshøj BK - Review Season 4 and Intake Season 5

Life got in the way this past month, and this thread is good at leaving you behind in the dust. But we're back in Denmark and I'm going to combine the Season 4 review and the Season 5 intake into one post to catch everything up with my save file. After gaining promotion to the third tier, we're still semi-professional, but our finances are in worse shape due to increased costs of junior coaching and youth recruitment. We managed to stay up relatively comfortably in the end, although we had a pretty bad time in the relegation group. Hoping to build off that next year as we were able to retain all our key players for a promotion push.

IfYUd4.jpgi07zJu.jpg

A few of our key players:

Spoiler

LrC5fJ.jpg

DhkfHI.jpg

q0k9J1.jpg

2Lkadt.jpg

A look at our finances and the lack of transfers.

JkmOUX.jpg

And now time for the next season's intake:

b8drBW.jpg

Relatively underwhelming, not a ton of great personalities and the highest CA players are in positions we have tons of depth in already (GK and ST).

z06ZPI.jpg

This season I've switched to a formation with three D(C) to give us some more stability, so I'm glad to have depth in the form of Michał Bednarz 05k.

OmvTQ3.jpg

Jacob Kirk 05c has low detemrination and is unambitious, but his CA is rather impressive. We already have 3 good strikers vying for 1 spot, so I will give him some time on the wing to use that quickness, dribbling, and finishing as an IW(A).

5j8Tzb1.png

2027/28 Midseason Review:

AW7IdiD.png

Basically sitting where we usually end up, lower midtable. We're near top of league in goals for but also for goals allowed. The keeper gives up a lot of terrible goals and despite the backup not really being ready I'm feeling forced to give him more playing time and see if he wins the starting job. XG table has us around 12th, so it 's pretty clear to me that just a few goals saved would make a difference. I'm not looking for playoffs just want to be safely out of a relegation battle.

Intake Preview:

GCKJ8ft.png

One of the strongest previews we've had. Looking for at least one player, preferably a striker, that's ready for first team. 

Ok so after 3 half German players and one winger by Pogoń stolen we got now this + GK stolen again by Pogoń. Just why :D?
image.png.edb3c96274f2b6d8ffeeba51caf02554.png
However I don't think there is something to cry about after what I can see.

image.thumb.png.4327fd59d0c6d33b6b21d2ff0475dfab.png
image.thumb.png.902c215f233c77dda5d6d0fbb7dcb9a7.png

image.thumb.png.b13f393186672ee5dfc4bb6c4a15178e.png

Actually I think that would be cool feature in this challange if you would be able to transfer and sign in back poached players.

Edited by Sn00gle

I'm starting a new save with Truro City FC. 

I have enough players for a starting 11 and 4 subs. Hopefully not many injuries this season.... looking forward to the youth intake to give at least some depth. 

Youth level 0, Basic Academy coaching, poor youth facilities and basic youth recruitment.

Screenshot 2022-12-17 at 13.23.48.png

2 hours ago, fries said:

South Shields F.C. - Wikipedia

Premier League

2034/35 (season 12)

Season Summary

Another season in the Premier League. The same number of points as last season. But we gained one position in the league

We were never in danger of relegation, but also miles from any continental games.

image.thumb.png.8e5bd9ed1e1e62e2df647554e4499826.png

My striker duo Walters and Walters did okay with 16 and 15 goals each. But my best player Smith was great. He scored 16 from the midfield and assisted 10 goals.

Unfortunately, I had no players on the NXGN list. I had hoped Cox was on the list. Or maybe Saarinen or Jackson that are close to a breakthrough.

image.png.142c961a3fd0edeb72f90bdba513c8b3.png
image.png.8fcb6d0b04658b2d296950390e1e5b2b.png

Jack Smith is without a doubt my best player.

image.thumb.png.35b40e83ee3b45e82f5965d69f03b424.png

Giroud is the second ever player on my team that got the wonderkid description.

image.thumb.png.c74495fb0dc42b3e21ff8e11af59b626.png

Toby Walters won the Players' Young Player for the second time.

image.png.5b3ce4401ef7c665e66ab36d53da6ab2.png

image.thumb.png.7f3b2a9d5c1fbd4669ffda6ce989b7b4.png

The youth intake preview looked promising.
image.png.c51e480eebe3fbd46cc53ab60919fbf1.png

Not very happy with the intake. Only turned out as 3 stars. And no 5 star PA players.
image.png.ee813cdbc8e7626cbcde493dbc926da7.png
image.png.cd392d070a18dbb7ea6974bb2c336e56.png
image.png.6e289985429be9865dddea189a06887f.png

No transfers of significance this season.

image.thumb.png.5b93995549948ccba7de47a468d230f1.png

Finances and Upgrades

We expanded our stadium once again. It now contains 30,069 seats.

I also upgraded the training facilities. They are now maxed.

image.png.ad2d45f54d6462e7ac29ba4a12bf2b3f.png

image.png.53539355757bd3db988e48f711bd8946.png

image.thumb.png.6657ecbc362b15ab2d101dc28a9cefdc.png

Next season
Next season, I just hope to keep developing my players. I think I am a hand full of good players from breaking into top 7.

image.png

Smith just gets me excited for the time when it drops me a player like that! surely won't be long before he has an england cap too?

Another great solid season there, can't really ask for more, the finances of the premier league are just insane. 

30 minutes ago, Barnsley said:

Smith just gets me excited for the time when it drops me a player like that! surely won't be long before he has an england cap too?

Another great solid season there, can't really ask for more, the finances of the premier league are just insane. 

Yeah, he just got his first cap this summer!