How can I make the player overview colored by each in the Rensie skin ?

benji_hro_FCH

15 minutes ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

I would like to have this overview colored depending on the Team as well as the TCS 2020 Skin for Rensie 2022 skin . I would be very happy about quick help 

Spoiler

E34C973E-3D0C-40A9-9BA2-44E76C1CEA4D.png

Spoiler

C0EDE758-285B-4918-BC1D-95ABB3AAE6F7.png

There is nothing quick about skinning..

other then that, the colour are controled in the settings, you will have to go into the player overview panel and change the color of the player box to primary (it's almost always is)
and for the search bar etc. 

Edit: titlebar search panel.xml should be for the top bar

Edited by snowofman

vor einer Stunde schrieb snowofman:

Try this file

remember to copy the graphics from tcs to rensie

"graphics/tcs/boxes/header/paper" - Copy the whole header folder

Edit: forgot to attach the file :D

player overview panel.xml 14 kB · 2 downloads

I have to bother one more time , I´m sorry . at the age of 13 i have no plan at all for skinning i will of course work on it in the future . you can´t see the font in the player overview panel properly or at all because it´s strangely not set to secondar. could you please change that , but if so , take your time I´m still very grateful to them20221009225918_1.thumb.jpg.40b9dbb8a04cee22e478e4288f3e4dad.jpg

15 minutes ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

I have to bother one more time , I´m sorry . at the age of 13 i have no plan at all for skinning i will of course work on it in the future . you can´t see the font in the player overview panel properly or at all because it´s strangely not set to secondar. could you please change that , but if so , take your time I´m still very grateful to them20221009225918_1.thumb.jpg.40b9dbb8a04cee22e478e4288f3e4dad.jpg

it's easier if you try yourself.

go into the "player" folder

and look for "player personal detail panel.xml" open it in a editor ( notepad) or better ( edit++ )

search for colour="secondary" - replace secondary with primary or just for test, green and see if you are hitting the right spots

Sry i can't be of more help right now

Edited by snowofman

vor einer Stunde schrieb snowofman:

it's easier if you try yourself.

go into the "player" folder

and look for "player personal detail panel.xml" open it in a editor ( notepad) or better ( edit++ )

search for colour="secondary" - replace secondary with primary or just for test, green and see if you are hitting the right spots

Sry i can't be of more help right now

unfortunately it didn´t worked , but thanks anyway

5 hours ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

you are a legend give yourself plenty time 🙂

Was unable to sleep, so i had a look at it

in the attached file, i have started changing the color to secondary

So if you in this file search for colour="secondary" - line 51 is one as example

they were called white before

You will have to go through all the files that can be picked in the dropdown menu 16 files - and find the colour and change it.

all the files can be found in the "player overview panel"

as this is a big time Investment and something you should learn to do by yourself (with help and guidens)  and most important of all, it's another skinners hard work and not something i need for personal use. So i won't take it on me to do it for you.

you are always welcome to ask for help if you get stuck and this community will help if possible, i'm sure of it

Remember to always clear the cache and reload the skin when making changes to the skin

player personal details panel.xml

vor 4 Stunden schrieb snowofman:

Was unable to sleep, so i had a look at it

in the attached file, i have started changing the color to secondary

So if you in this file search for colour="secondary" - line 51 is one as example

they were called white before

You will have to go through all the files that can be picked in the dropdown menu 16 files - and find the colour and change it.

all the files can be found in the "player overview panel"

as this is a big time Investment and something you should learn to do by yourself (with help and guidens)  and most important of all, it's another skinners hard work and not something i need for personal use. So i won't take it on me to do it for you.

you are always welcome to ask for help if you get stuck and this community will help if possible, i'm sure of it

Remember to always clear the cache and reload the skin when making changes to the skin

player personal details panel.xml 15 kB · 0 downloads

should i go trough the files in the player folder ? or in the player overview panel ? because in the player overview  panel  I would have no idea what else could be opened there

1 hour ago, benji_hro_FCH said:

should i go trough the files in the player folder ? or in the player overview panel ? because in the player overview  panel  I would have no idea what else could be opened there

You look in the player overview panel.xml

in there you'll find names on other files and the path, those files you need to look in and change aswell

Trust me, once you get started it's really easy to make head and tail off,