The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

13 minutes ago, MrCoolboy said:

I'm not in your discord but unless the screenshot I've seen is edited I don't know which context I shall have taken away.

You should quickly search the internet for the same screenshot its everywhere. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Piperita said:

Let me get this straight: She took office with clear visions and promises about finances. But before she could even get started, the Queen died and government stopped. Then when she finally could get started, it turned out her visions and promises were not compatible with real life. Then she resigned.

Respect.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Piperita said:

Let me get this straight: She took office with clear visions and promises about finances. But before she could even get started, the Queen died and government stopped. Then when she finally could get started, it turned out her visions and promises were not compatible with real life. Then she resigned.

Respect.

Sounds like all the Man Utd managers since Ferguson...except they didn't resign.

1 minute ago, Matteo3champions said:

Liz is the new Brian Clough. 44 days.

How dare you.

Clough was sacked.

Or in his own words: "Resignations are for prime ministers and those caught with their trousers down, not for me" 

3 minutes ago, c0nn0r said:

cbbad0e96d2da9af5a090d3584018b29.png

SI clearly getting the resignation of the PM in there before beta launches 

Am I right in thinking theres normally a 4/5 hour wait between updates and release? so we're looking at 7pm earliest if this is true?

Just now, Emozil said:

Am I right in thinking theres normally a 4/5 hour wait between updates and release? so we're looking at 7pm earliest if this is true?

Still no EULA update, once the EULA updated last year it released 5-6 hours later. EULA updated around 2pm last year. 

2 minutes ago, vikeologist said:

I think it's bad that she deliberately screwed up just so she would have time to play the beta. 

Just too bad King Charles had similar plans and chose to keep her in office in an acting capacity for a little while longer.