The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I think it’s on release date I’m afraid. If it’s a digital copy, you may get a code once beta is released but don’t get your hopes up.

Ah okay. Where do I have to pre-order to get the beta?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See there has been 2 changes on the SteamDB history for FM23 after 1am UTC/2am UK time. Only happened twice before in the last 13 days and each of those times it was only 1 change after 2am UK time that night. Hoping the 2 changes means a bit of a late shift being done because they want to lessen their workload ahead of a BETA release later today!

6 minutes ago, santy001 said:

Surely a Friday 5pm launch makes sense. A lot of people finish their work week and can make a dash through the traffic to get their saves started.

@santy001 don't ruin the day for a lot of people no more friday :D

35 minutes ago, FalseNineteen said:

Morning everyone. Should we make @Neil Brock some breakfast?

Bacon

Eggs

Toast

Apple juice

What does he want? I have egg and spam. Egg, bacon and spam. Egg, bacon, sausage and spam. Spam, egg, bacon and spam. Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam. Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam. Spam, spam, spam, spam spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and span.

If he asks nicely and grants us an early beta, I might even make him a treat of "spam, spam, spam, gif and spam"