The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

1 hour ago, zachalxnder said:

As in rename the entire FM2022 Folder with skins and all?

If you have a folder set for using custom content (graphics, skins, etc.) just point the new game to that folder and rename Football Manager 2022 to Football Manager 2023

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Beekimov said:

Any info about the design and detail of new stadiums and the view outside the stadiums... 

I often see trees that are as big as buildings, and cars in the shape of legobricks :rolleyes:

It would be nice if they did something about this issue ;)

Based on what I've seen there's been no change to graphics aside from improved animations.  So my assumption would be that the backdrops are the same as they were.

Steam is mocking me! They just updated the FM23 screen with the German snippet about today's blog. I opened it and there was a big, shiny "Play Now"-button. I clicked it. Clicked it again. Continued clicking. Twenty seconds later I got around twenty popups with loud ding-sounds about the game not being released yet.

Plus, it is another 10 percent off. I feel cheated for having bought early

Just now, Piperita said:

Steam is mocking me! They just updated the FM23 screen with the German snippet about today's blog. I opened it and there was a big, shiny "Play Now"-button. I clicked it. Clicked it again. Continued clicking. Twenty seconds later I got around twenty popups with loud ding-sounds about the game not being released yet.

Plus, it is another 10 percent off. I feel cheated for having bought early

ask for refund

Just now, harrycarrie said:

They press the wrong button and Robotic Miles rises out of the floor, yellow lasers shooting out its eyes as it screams "Feed me chicken nuggets"

Don’t be ridiculous. There’s no such thing as a yellow laser

2 minutes ago, SazoJohnno said:

Neil Brock is suspiciously taking his time in Bug tracker section at the moment. This must be a sign. 

It does seem to be part of his annual to do list. Not that I’m stalking him or anything…

Just now, gunner86 said:

It does seem to be part of his annual to do list. Not that I’m stalking him or anything…

Stalking? I call it "analysing the moves to make the accurate report". Gotta have that exceptional bits in the report you see. 

17 minutes ago, Cometdude said:

If you have a folder set for using custom content (graphics, skins, etc.) just point the new game to that folder and rename Football Manager 2022 to Football Manager 2023

So, the game creates folder called Football manager 2022 in "user/my documents".

In There I made folder named "graphics" where I put all the logos,kits,faces etc.

So when I install new game, folder Football manager 2023 will be created where I need to copy the "graphics" folder from FM22. But all I have to do now is what? Just rename the old folder FM22 to FM23? Should I then copy all other folders from the newly created FM23 folder back to the old one with the graphics and rename it?