The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, kevhamster said:

You're claiming to be in the know, so the least you can do it state your source, if it exists.  Which it obviously doesn't, you're just throwing a random date.

Mate you will be surprised... don't come running to me on Tuesday asking how I knew. Just know I know ;) 

Just now, Polski97 said:

Mate you will be surprised... don't come running to me on Tuesday asking how I knew. Just know I know ;) 

I think you are a troll, and all normal people should ignore you.

You obviously do not know ANYTHING, by continuously refusing to state your source, you are effectively confirming that yourself.

1 minute ago, wildhagen said:

I think you are a troll, and all normal people should ignore you.

You obviously do not know ANYTHING, by continuously refusing to state your source, you are effectively confirming that yourself.

Will you apologise on Tuesday ?? 

1 minute ago, Polski97 said:

What teams will everyone use for the launch of the Beta on Tuesday ??? I'll be playing with Sporting Charleroi as they never won a trophy o.0

Holy you’ve asked the same question about ten times. We get it. 

Edited by nathanandy

1 minute ago, harrycarrie said:

I'm outside SI headquarters with my binoculars and I can see Miles has made a fort out of sausage rolls, Neil is still wondering what 'pkm' stands for and on the whiteboard in all caps it says "PUSH THE BUTTON AT 6PM"

Finally a reliable source, at the local. Not any of this I hear say rumours

1 hour ago, metallimuse said:

Without discussing where to get it but talking around it, does the real name fix work if I transfer it to the new game or does a new one need to be created for each year?

Usually. You have to edit it to make it work, in the smae way you do for using it in save games or on Touch (remember that)

Any info about the design and detail of new stadiums and the view outside the stadiums... 

I often see trees that are as big as buildings, and cars in the shape of legobricks :rolleyes:

It would be nice if they did something about this issue ;)

Edited by Beekimov