The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Polski97 said:

Crazy how everyone shares their opinion that is today and I'm getting bashed for giving the CORRECT info ... lol. I'll be expecting loads of apologies next week.  

Don't need a source if your in the need to know group. :)

Calling his girlfriend over:

"Here love watch me just OWN these melts check this"

*clicks post*

"You see that love? Textbook that, magic"

She backs away slowly, confused, asking him to please put the bloody washing on.

1 minute ago, harrycarrie said:

*clicks post*

She backs away slowly, confused, asking him to please put the bloody washing on.

You've high hopes for a troll on a game forum

1 minute ago, nb9 said:

Has the beta come out exactly 2 weeks before in the last couple of years? I seem to recall it coming a few days early last year - or am I imagining things?

It's been earlier than 2 weeks before release for the last 3 years at least.

1 minute ago, harrycarrie said:

*clicks post*

If only you could speak to a woman instead of hiding in the basement :x

Just now, Polski97 said:

If only you could speak to a woman instead of hiding in the basement :x

What you need to realise is, this is the one thread per year the mods allow virtually unlimited silliness.  It's just a bunch of people messing about.  If you don't like it, you don't need to join in.  But people resorting to personal insults is where things get less fun, and you're not the only one doing it.

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

What you need to realise is, this is the one thread per year the mods allow virtually unlimited silliness.  It's just a bunch of people messing about.  If you don't like it, you don't need to join in.  But people resorting to personal insults is where things get less fun, and you're not the only one doing it.

WOAAAH Insults ? I know him personally he's in the basement right now ... 

Edited by Polski97
Inception

50 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

It pretty much always happens in the evening.  A couple of years ago I think it was 4pm.  I think that's the earliest time I've ever seen it go live.

UK time though? I'm 8 hours ahead of y'all! Your evening is my morning :D

Just now, kevhamster said:

Continually posting this without confirming your sources will make people think you're talking rubbish.

If there was a source then we wouldn't have this thread .. whole point of it no ?

1 minute ago, greenz81 said:

Stalking Neil Brock…. Currently he’s viewing  ‘How to Add PKMs, Rec Files and Crash Dumps Files to Posts‘…. Could he be updating it because beta is dropping any hour now? :)

giphy.gif

Edited by KamyKaze

1 minute ago, greenz81 said:

Stalking Neil Brock…. Currently he’s viewing  ‘How to Add PKMs, Rec Files and Crash Dumps Files to Posts‘…. Could he be updating it because beta is dropping any hour now? :)

He usually pops in and gives us a cryptic heads up if the beta is going to drop 

5 minutes ago, Polski97 said:

If there was a source then we wouldn't have this thread .. whole point of it no ?

You're claiming to be in the know, so the least you can do it state your source, if it exists.  Which it obviously doesn't, you're just throwing a random date.

4 minutes ago, greenz81 said:

Now he’s in the bug tracker section….