The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kiingallen said:

3rd forward (different type, perhaps stronger, aerial type player). And a right winger for me. 
tbh I’m comfortable with the squad as it is, for the first time ever. I’d be comfortable seeing things out til January at least 

true, last couple of years I always did some kind of a revolution when starting Arsenal save, but this year is different, there are no really many players to offload asap.

I will have first transfer window off as always, and around December I will start planning my summer window (don't like to spend money in January).

18 minutes ago, gggfunk said:

If we talk about Arsenal save, what are your must buys this year? The team is already quiet strong plus I can't think of selling players like Xaka or Partey now, which I did in FM22, but I'm certainly going for Bellingham and Ward-Prowse (my favorite FM player I think). In a couple of seasons Musiala will also be my target for sure, but don't really know who else?

Keep your hands off of JWP.  If he moves away from Southampton, I'll sulk.

7 minutes ago, Raymond85 said:

Oh my…. It is today after all.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL BOYS! EVERYONE AT THEIR STATION

why would you say that ? Based on a gif ?

Edited by Polski97
info

16 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

I've already done a sort of Arsenal rep in FM22

I used a 4-2-3-1 DM, Xhaki as a Volante, Odegaard as an AP and the Jesus role as CF. Wether it was 100% replication, I doubt it but it was fun to use 

I got Ødegaard playing pretty well as an AM with a few PIs last year. Hadn’t considered a Volante for Xhaka. Interesting 🤔 

I also wait for Beta and in meantime I am forced to play with Brest in French division what I hate most.

I hope FM23 will be much harder and more demanding then Fm 22!

What I saw from some Videos there is no complete match engine changes and all this new features are not really needed and  for sure I will not use them.

image.thumb.png.d2b0bbd608ed9b84bdc4ce538dfb2d4d.png

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

I got Ødegaard playing pretty well as an AM with a few PIs last year. Hadn’t considered a Volante for Xhaka. Interesting 🤔 

I just checked Odegaard's PT's and he looked an ideal PM, he has "Looks for a pass..." if I remember correctly, Xhaka seemed to be getting forward a lot, so a deeper BTB type role. Partey was less about getting forward so a DM for him. Jesus was here there and everywhere so I gave him a role with freedom. The fullbacks where the hardest roles to get "working" I was thinking FB(D) for Ben White but it's role I find a bit meh   

In questo momento, gggfunk ha scritto:

Of course it is today.

Do you think we should already start saying to each other "see you next year in the thread about FM24 Beta"?

Maybe we should open it already, so it’s there when needed. This one is closing tonight 🥳 

6 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

I just checked Odegaard's PT's and he looked an ideal PM, he has "Looks for a pass..." if I remember correctly, Xhaka seemed to be getting forward a lot, so a deeper BTB type role. Partey was less about getting forward so a DM for him. Jesus was here there and everywhere so I gave him a role with freedom. The fullbacks where the hardest roles to get "working" I was thinking FB(D) for Ben White but it's role I find a bit meh   

White does still pop up, so I was leaning FB(s) maybe with an instruction to sit narrower but that might crowd the right channel. Oh, so much to think about.

1 minuto fa, gunner86 ha scritto:

White does still pop up, so I was leaning FB(s) maybe with an instruction to sit narrower but that might crowd the right channel. Oh, so much to think about.

My team plays a false 3 atb IRL, where the right wingback roams behind the strikers, and the right CB acts as a wingback sometimes.

so i was thinking i might try something like having a LB with 3 CBs and the right one as a WCB(a), and have my rightback in the winger strata (a sort of asymetric 4-4-2. Might want to think of something similar maybe?