The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Piperita said:

Update: Definitely early Thursday. My workplace just scheduled an early meeting. If I also get a mail from the postal service that my laptop's shipment will be late, there's no way for it to come any other day. I am just jinxed that way.

YARN | | | Video gifs by quotes | 90ea0619 | 紗

2 minutes ago, Raymond85 said:

What’s wrong with everyone? beta’s almost out and we’re at least 40 pages behind

This year is different. Excitement is down. An earlier beta release, absent the usual precursors (livestream, tweets, etc.), would surprise everyone and stoke some buzz.

1 minute ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/1zjQiLGfgb10nc7Wou" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/edmauthority-dance-walk-theresa-may-1zjQiLGfgb10nc7Wou">via GIPHY</a></p>

Best What Is This Amateur Hour GIFs | Gfycat

5 minuti fa, zachalxnder ha scritto:

This year is different. Excitement is down. An earlier beta release, absent the usual precursors (livestream, tweets, etc.), would surprise everyone and stoke some buzz.

image.gif.6a6151bb58614ded92cfeed884e3fbec.gif

Edited by Raymond85

7 minutes ago, priority76 said:

They won't be doing a stream, they're sulking because people said their graphics are bad.

I think this is plausible. Why do a stream showcasing what people have been moaning about?

Edited by zachalxnder

6 minutos atrás, priority76 disse:

They won't be doing a stream, they're sulking because people said their graphics are bad.

If this is the reason they will never do livestream again, I highly doubt they will change the graphics on FM24, FM25, FM26 or any fm

On 05/10/2022 at 11:18, KillYourIdols said:

Right, pay attention Dweebs. I've taken the average of time between each Beta release and full release since FM14. The Average is 16 Days (Well 15.555 Recurring) before full release, which means we should have the Beta on the 23rd October, however this is a sunday and SI have only released on a Sunday once. Previous release days have been:

FM14: Wednesday

FM15: Thursday

FM16: Wednesday

FM17: Tuesday

FM18: Thursday

FM19: Sunday

FM20: Thursday

FM21: Tuesday

FM22: Friday

So, In summary, I have wasted an inordinate amount of time for F*ck all. None the wiser. However, using the most popular Day (Thursday) nearest to the average of 16 days, the Beta WILL be released on....

THURSDAY THE 20th of OCTOBER

(OR NOT)

We shall stand by our data hub

Em 05/10/2022 em 14:00, Alexb9582 disse:

I have a theory of my own, which I think makes some sense.

I don't know if you noticed but this year things are going MUCH earlier than in previous years.

Last year game announcement (FM22): September 9

Announcement of the game this year (FM23): September 8

Headline Features(FM22): September 30

Headline Features(FM23): September 29

The FM22 beta came out on the 21st of October, so my bet is on the 20th of October.

It sounds crazy, but it's been working.

ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

Based on a very complicated calculations with many variables and historical statistics that would take until FM25 to describe in detail, it will be most certainly be on October 20 or October 25, unless it's not, of course.

6 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

Cannot drag them up right now but he used to tweet about going "into meetings," then the beta would be out that evening ... though he seems less active on Twitter these days

Yeah. I’m aware. I was just being silly