The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Alexb9582 said:

Hey, don't you think it's weird that we still don't have any QOL or livestream confirmation? Maybe they want to release the beta already?

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bz8z2p2rx8tz7heoh368

Think the livestream is normally announced on the day, or maybe the day before maximum. We'll likely hear something this Tuesday/Wednesday if they are going to do the Livestream!

21 minutes ago, Cheez3y said:

My FM detox is working perfectly.

I stopped 2 weeks ago and started to play the new FIFA.

And after the 2 weeks I already got the need for the new FM.

How is the new FIFA?

I often buy them, but I don't have the time to bother with Ultimate Team this year (also not a billionaire so paying for it isn't an option either) and the price is pretty high just for career mode. I definitely want to get it considering it's the final FIFA though, just gonna wait for a sale I think.

1 hour ago, rusty217 said:

How is the new FIFA?

I often buy them, but I don't have the time to bother with Ultimate Team this year (also not a billionaire so paying for it isn't an option either) and the price is pretty high just for career mode. I definitely want to get it considering it's the final FIFA though, just gonna wait for a sale I think.

Im an UT player and its pretty good compared to the previous 3-4 years.

The game is way slower then previous years and you can actually use all players, even slow, tall or slow and tall players.

If couple of things are gettin patched for e.g. interceptions, bounces and on newgen the "lengthy" garbage, then I could become the best FIFA since FIFA 18 Pre-1-Patch.

But since this is not patched yet, if damn frustating in higher divisions/champs to play this game.

Everybody its just abusing the broken mechanics.

Edited by Cheez3y

maybe if someone on this thread lives in Engfland, he/she can go give them a bunch of macarons from every colors.

And while the sigame staff argue and fight about who can eat the pink one, the kind delivery man can infiltrate theirs hq and push the bouton.

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

they are just gonna change the name and brand.

28 minutes ago, priority76 said:

Really? What's going to replace it? I don't care, I never play it.  As long as FM continues at least as long as I do.

It's gonna be rebranded as "EA Sports Surprise Mechanics Simulator" lol.

2 hours ago, Cheez3y said:

Im an UT player and its pretty good compared to the previous 3-4 years.

The game is way slower then previous years and you can actually use all players, even slow, tall or slow and tall players.

If couple of things are gettin patched for e.g. interceptions, bounces and on newgen the "lengthy" garbage, then I could become the best FIFA since FIFA 18 Pre-1-Patch.

But since this is not patched yet, if damn frustating in higher divisions/champs to play this game.

Everybody its just abusing the broken mechanics.

I’ve got Fifa on PS5, not really played much tbh, however I’ve seen people talk about the ‘lengthy’ stuff on Reddit. What the hell does it even mean?