[FM23] England Level 10 Now Released

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Internomad said:

Can someone please tell me what is going wrong here?

image.png.6d77decabbf1d735d3da8edf8f952a34.png

It keeps saying something like 'this database needs to be tested and verified in editor'.  I have no idea what that means or how to do it.  Evidently it is verified with 23.0.0 and 23.3.0.

Edited by Internomad

19 hours ago, Internomad said:

It keeps saying something like 'this database needs to be tested and verified in editor'.  I have no idea what that means or how to do it.  Evidently it is verified with 23.0.0 and 23.3.0.

It is also verified with 23.4.0

Screenshot2023-05-15154643.thumb.png.16fb51d3fa79c13bfaffbea7b150b030.png

• 1 month later...

I've been looking forward to a new long-term save to get stuck into and I've been getting some inspiration from you all on the Tier 10 Challenge. Decided to get started. 

Created my manager Michael Hammersmith and began as an unemployed coach. Not that you get many points to start with but I leaned into determination and motivating I suppose. Applied for pretty much any club that had a good name, crest, or city photo from the skin I'm using. Main interests were Penzance, Cheddar, Wick, Elmore, Molesly, CB Hounslow United, and London Samurai. Got a few job offers from clubs I wasn't as interested in but as soon as Penzance offer came through I accepted. 

Club has pretty low ambitions to become established and be competitive in the cups so at least season 1 won't be too stressful from the start. Had a look around the staff and seems that's the main priority as I'm currently the only staff member. Also seems we have 0 in the scouting budget so once we get some scouts it'll be trial day in perpetuity to get some players in here. 

Let's see how this goes!

06.29.2023 - Coaching Style & Badges.png

06.29.2023 - Unemployed Screenshot.png

06.29.2023 - Penzance.png

06.29.2023 - Season 1 Club Vision.png

06.29.2023 - Penzance club info.png

Season 1 Update: Penzance

Good first season overall. Won the league on the last day although with goal difference it was over going into the day. Decent run in the cups especially in the FA Vase which helped a bit on the finances. Tough to keep the players together and to get a staff in place. Thankfully a staff positions accepted no payment for their services. Although my Ass Man makes more than me but he does have significantly better stats and can actually provide reports for my players.

Pirates wouldn't be a bad nickname for this year as best way to get players was to raid non-contract players within the league. Bodmin Town stole a few from me so I targetted them especially taking several players. Jason Vincent was huge for us and he was an early pick up from them.

Also the board let me take the National C License. Let's see how Season 2 goes!07_03.2023-TrophyLift.thumb.png.7306171d280e29698c397b4d203164bd.png07_03.2023-Season1ManagerProfile.thumb.png.4204733e991c6e3612465456415aa356.png07_03.2023-Season1Competitions.thumb.png.8dc2c6018cfabe243d9dab4083664e04.png07_03.2023-LeagueWinEmail.png.2844c801ff2e45666f7707268ffe8a4a.png

This is brilliant work, thanks. 

Does anyone know if applying promotion/relegation fixes for the senior levels will throw this out of sync? I know there are files that take care of real life promotions and relegations in the top six levels.

Thanks

On 04/07/2023 at 18:32, connorh15 said:

Does anybody know if this database works with the Daveincid realism megapack?

it should, as long as realism files are not touching the league structure

55 minutes ago, joe5p said:

This is brilliant work, thanks. 

Does anyone know if applying promotion/relegation fixes for the senior levels will throw this out of sync? I know there are files that take care of real life promotions and relegations in the top six levels.

Thanks

If you have a file for english promotions/relegation it won't work because you can't load two league files from the same country.

Penzance Season 2 Update

Back to back promotions! Great result in the league but unfortunately we couldn't make much headway in the cups. Hopefully next year we can do a bit more there as any prize money would be helpful as finances aren't looking great. 

Also it was interesting to see that manager attributes increased even though I wasn't able to get the coaching courses. I've not noticed that before although I don't usually have screenshots to look back at. Let's see how next season goes.

07.08.2023 - Title Win.png

07.09.2023 - Competions Summary.png

07.09.2023 - Manager Profile.png

07.08.2023 - Fans Appreciation.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the hard work Ivan. I downloaded your Level 10 file after reading positive review by the 9Llamas. Currently early in first season with Shirehampton (Western League Div.1). FYI Their ground "The Creek" is a ground share agreement with Bristol Manor Farm doe one season only. Then they should return to their normal home "Penpole Lane". Database seems more realistic than others I have used in the past. Non Contract players and difficulty hiring staff is a challenge but one I am up for.

1 hour ago, Soulfusion said:

Thanks for all the hard work Ivan. I downloaded your Level 10 file after reading positive review by the 9Llamas. Currently early in first season with Shirehampton (Western League Div.1). FYI Their ground "The Creek" is a ground share agreement with Bristol Manor Farm doe one season only. Then they should return to their normal home "Penpole Lane". Database seems more realistic than others I have used in the past. Non Contract players and difficulty hiring staff is a challenge but one I am up for.

Thanks for the feedback, who is9Lmas?

I am now in the process of trying to find all the information ready for FM24

I  have shirehampton them set as Penpole Lane.

Yes i like to put alot of detail into my databases with correct rules and structures, stadium requirments, awards all the way down to Level 10, Regional divisions set for every team etc etc

@lionel messi Quick question: is every lower league database very slow, or are there fast ones too?

I downloaded another one that goes to level 14, but is is unplayable due to the lack of speed.

Or can I do something to speed it up?

How fast is yours?

Edited by Jorgen

39 minutes ago, Jorgen said:

@lionel messi Quick question: is every lower league database very slow, or are there fast ones too?

I downloaded another one that goes to level 14, but is is unplayable due to the lack of speed.

Or can I do something to speed it up?

How fast is yours?

The Level 14 will be very slow compared to mine due to how many extra leagues there is at Level 12, 13 and 14.

Mine should run quite fast if you have a decent computer, this is another reason why i dont see the point of going beyond Level 10 as it will slow the game down very much beyond Level 10

24 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

The Level 14 will be very slow compared to mine due to how many extra leagues there is at Level 12, 13 and 14.

Mine should run quite fast if you have a decent computer, this is another reason why i dont see the point of going beyond Level 10 as it will slow the game down very much beyond Level 10

Thanks, I thought it was something like that.

My laptop is from 2017. It can run 9 or 10 nations at the same time, with 20-30 divisions playable and 60k-100k players. Though the game tells me that is only 1,5 stars, the save runs smooth and I can complete a season in 24-48 hours.
If I test the level 14 db on holiday  it is like 4 months in 4 hours. With real gaming it is unplable and freezes.

Gonna try your db then! That is latest patch compatible, yes?

6 minutes ago, Jorgen said:

Thanks, I thought it was something like that.

My laptop is from 2017. It can run 9 or 10 nations at the same time, with 20-30 divisions playable and 60k-100k players. Though the game tells me that is only 1,5 stars, the save runs smooth and I can complete a season in 24-48 hours.
If I test the level 14 db on holiday  it is like 4 months in 4 hours. With real gaming it is unplable and freezes.

Gonna try your db then! That is latest patch compatible, yes?

yes it was last updated not too long ago.

as in terms of leagues beyond the base game.

Level 7, 4 Divisions.

Level 8, 8 Divisions.

Level 9, 16 Divisions.

Level 10, 17 Divisions.

After Level 10 the number of Divisions increase rapidily.

@lionel messi Another question, if that is OK with you. I saw that a lower league Scottish db has a problem with clubs not getting a bigger stadium, even if they reach the Prem. Is that specifically for that mod, or do more lower league db's have such troubles?

Sorry if that is too general a question that has nothing to do with your database

In your topic I read something about teams moving to Circenester or Manchester when growing out of their stadium. Won't they move back then?

Edited by Jorgen

You should have no troubles in moving to a bigger stadium once you outgrow your current one as long as your finances are ok.

The Cirencester problem was sorted a long time ago, it was a issue with teams that did not own their stadium or did not fufill the minimum requirements for the level they was in.

It was mostly the clubs in the South West Peninsula Leagues or Western Leagues that it happened too, They did build stadiums of their own gradually, I will check my save see how many are still there because when i started my save this was a issue.

51 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

You should have no troubles in moving to a bigger stadium once you outgrow your current one as long as your finances are ok.

The Cirencester problem was sorted a long time ago, it was a issue with teams that did not own their stadium or did not fufill the minimum requirements for the level they was in.

It was mostly the clubs in the South West Peninsula Leagues or Western Leagues that it happened too, They did build stadiums of their own gradually, I will check my save see how many are still there because when i started my save this was a issue.

thanks for explaining and helping!

I am currently running a holiday to test to see how many leagues my computer can run.

Edited by Jorgen

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jorgen said:

@brickyt Do you have other files loaded that change England too? If so, you have to untick them so that only the level 10 db file is selected.

I do not, just the England Level 10 League & Data Updates :/

Thanks for your help @Jorgen anything else you think it could be?

image.thumb.png.7721eb2455d73f6fb96a9222b66ffbfd.png

30 minutes ago, brickyt said:

I do not, just the England Level 10 League & Data Updates :/

Thanks for your help @Jorgen anything else you think it could be?

image.thumb.png.7721eb2455d73f6fb96a9222b66ffbfd.png

Looks to me like you are trying to run this on the original 23.0 database, but the file is verified for updated database 23.4 and will not work on older versions.

Check the 'Database' drop-down and see if you can choose 23.4.

@brickyt That is something else. The Sortitoutsi data update ensures that all information from the footballing world in your game is up to date. This concerns transfers, promotions, relegations, contract length, injuries, etc.

You need to look at the version of the game itself. The game ships as 23.0. After fixing bugs and adding features, a new version will be released. 23.1, then 23.2 etc.

Your game should now be at 23.4. If you don't have an active internet connection on your device, you need to turn it on and run the game. It will update itself.

If you obtained the game illegally, the update will not work and you will not be able to install editor files for a newer game version

Edited by Jorgen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, porcorosso2049 said:

Will we see this released for FM24?

We hope so, usually Lionel Messi takes a few weeks to do this to ensure the file is as detailed and up to date as possible, there is a level 10 file released already over on sortitoutsi I do believe, however, it would not have anywhere near the detail this one will have

5 hours ago, Vakama2619 said:

We hope so, usually Lionel Messi takes a few weeks to do this to ensure the file is as detailed and up to date as possible, there is a level 10 file released already over on sortitoutsi I do believe, however, it would not have anywhere near the detail this one will have

Actually, @porcorosso2049, scratch that thought, comments seem to say you can't play as any teams from England in that file, you'd probably be best to wait for @lionel messi's file

Edited by Vakama2619