[FM23] England Level 10 Now Released

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just downloaded the database and I'm looking forward to starting with Wakefield AFC - a club in tier 10 about 10 miles away from where I live and I actually went to watch them last weekend! 

One question I have is that my team is made up of only 5 IRL players and 11 regens. Is this normal?

20 minutes ago, CJMac92 said:

I've just downloaded the database and I'm looking forward to starting with Wakefield AFC - a club in tier 10 about 10 miles away from where I live and I actually went to watch them last weekend! 

One question I have is that my team is made up of only 5 IRL players and 11 regens. Is this normal?

That's probably really good going for that level. Not sure most clubs won't just be regens at level 10!

40 minutes ago, Lairdyy said:

What leagues do you all add? i know it is personal preference, just wondering what the general consensus is, whether to add foreign leagues or just uk etc.

At level 10 I'm not interested in what the big boys are up to. I turn off news about the England team, internationals etc. I just load up England and customise the small database to have all players based in England. If I somehow qualify for Europe I can always add other nations later on after I've removed low levels in England.

What I'd really love to do is a UK & Ireland lower league save where I include the lowest league databases for Scotland, Wales, Rep Ireland and Norn Ireland, and hop around the nations - but my 10 year old rig can't handle that.

Has anyone problem with the TV selections for the FA Cup? From the 1st Round Proper, all the matches are taking place on Saturday at 15:00 with no changes due to TV selection.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by fotis246

1 hour ago, CJMac92 said:

Planning on starting with the same team, only planing to do a small edit to add the real world Brazilian owners. Since I'm Brazilian, I thought it would be a nice save idea to start with an English lower league team but with a Brazilian touch. 

1 hour ago, CJMac92 said:

Yes. SI and Leo himself don't have the time or resources to find out the identities of every player in every team at this level, Plus it's the nature of players to be very nomadic anyway.

5 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I will have a look into this when i get some time.

Thanks a lot Lio for your excellent work. 

I would really appreciate it cause it's serious money for your non-league club if your game is selected for TV. Season-changing.

11 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

IIRC when Queen’s Park were amateur, they paid the players petrol money, or travelling expenses. I think in the game, you can consider appearance money in that light.

That's how I thought of it when playing in North America where amateur players need to (hypothetically) maintain that amateur status and eventually join the MLS draft.

Basically appearance money for non-contract is a glorified per diem. Some players get a McDonalds voucher and a bus ticket, lol, that's your 10 quid P/A, while others get hire cars and can just submit their food receipts up to whatever their P/A amount is (and they do, every week, to the full amount)

On 09/12/2022 at 23:56, themodelcitizen said:

Could be an issue with duplication - if you duplicate "Evostik player of the month" or whatever and change the long name, but don't change the short name ("player of the month"), sometimes it shows up as blank. So you just need to go in, change one letter, then change it back so the game registers a change. Apologies if this has been covered

I might try and sort this.

Do you have to change both the short name & long name for it to work

2 hours ago, lionel messi said:

I might try and sort this.

Do you have to change both the short name & long name for it to work

Usually you're changing the long name anyway when you've duplicated it, so the game registers a change. But if the short name is a basic one like "goal of the month" and you duplicate it for another competition but don't actually make any changes to the short name, that's when it shows up as blank sometimes (literally just needs to register a change after the duplication is made, even if its changing one letter and then changing it back)

2 minutes ago, themodelcitizen said:

Usually you're changing the long name anyway when you've duplicated it, so the game registers a change. But if the short name is a basic one like "goal of the month" and you duplicate it for another competition but don't actually make any changes to the short name, that's when it shows up as blank sometimes (literally just needs to register a change after the duplication is made, even if its changing one letter and then changing it back)

Do you think i would be able to selet the award and mass change it and do it for all the awards of that same name?

Otherwise its about 600 individual awards and changing them individually.

3 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Do you think i would be able to selet the award and mass change it and do it for all the awards of that same name?

Otherwise its about 600 individual awards and changing them individually.

Yeah I don't see why not. Mass edit should still register as a change. You could backspace one letter, tab out so it registers the change (might take ages depending on your laptop), and then add that letter again

@abahmimi 

Mac installation

a) Open Finder

b) Click “Go” from the menubar and select “Go to Folder” (alternatively press Shift+CMD+G)

c) Copy in the following: ~/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/

d) Open the “Football Manager 2022” folder

e) Open the “editor data” folder (or create it if it doesn't exist)

f) Move the downloaded files into the ”editor data" folder

Edited by Brother Ben

On 20/12/2022 at 16:50, themodelcitizen said:

The short name can not be changed.

It just bleeps when you try and delete a letter

1 hour ago, laurenfoley49 said:

Congratulations this is amazing, best mod and so realistic.got a 5 year plan to get Whitstable from the southern east league to the national league, got big potential with attendances and one of the biggest clubs in kent non league

Thanks for the nice feedback

Posting here for the leaderboard but will do a full season summary a bit later. 

Long story short, the amateur contracts enabled me to build the best squad I am likely to have until we get to the Vanarama South. Next season will be interesting now I have to pay players and staff!

Screenshot_2022-12-21-21-23-16-15_652cbb0d9d1e9145730c5cd6d82a4617.jpg

image.png

image.png

I , noob here ! 
Just started a game in Level 10 and i have 0 wage budget.
Usually i transfer my scouting budget to my transfet budget and then transfer to wage budget but this time i cant move anything, is there a reason for that?
I have a scout and a director of football for free. Am i doing something wrong or maybe it's just normal?
Thanks

Sans titre.png

4 minutes ago, NolifeAddict said:

I , noob here ! 
Just started a game in Level 10 and i have 0 wage budget.
Usually i transfer my scouting budget to my transfet budget and then transfer to wage budget but this time i cant move anything, is there a reason for that?
I have a scout and a director of football for free. Am i doing something wrong or maybe it's just normal?
Thanks

Sans titre.png

It's because you're a level 10 club and you have no money! It's very normal - that's the challenge!

1 hour ago, Hitbox said:

Long story short, the amateur contracts enabled me to build the best squad I am likely to have until we get to the Vanarama South. Next season will be interesting now I have to pay players and staff!

Don't get carried away. Success gets you noticed. Vulture will come swooping and carry away your best players. You won't get any compensation.

il y a 41 minutes, phnompenhandy a dit :

It's because you're a level 10 club and you have no money! It's very normal - that's the challenge!

Ok thanks you very much for your quick answer. 
I was also wondering if i could add some files in the date like those make by daveincid (weather changes, leagues reputations changes, club data fix...) and still have the england l10 working normally?

20 minutes ago, NolifeAddict said:

Ok thanks you very much for your quick answer. 
I was also wondering if i could add some files in the date like those make by daveincid (weather changes, leagues reputations changes, club data fix...) and still have the england l10 working normally?

In most cases, yes. If you load them all and it crashes, just take some out and try again - trial and error until you identify a rogue file. It ones that aren't other leagues (or a nobrexit one or something like that) are generally safe.

Il y a 2 heures, phnompenhandy a dit :

In most cases, yes. If you load them all and it crashes, just take some out and try again - trial and error until you identify a rogue file. It ones that aren't other leagues (or a nobrexit one or something like that) are generally safe.

OK noted, i'll try to add some Thank you again

I want to take my favourite English team guiseley and put them in the western league division 1 in 10th division make all of their ratings youth and everything like they would in 10th division.. my question is reason for western league division they play 46games.. if I use that league is that the proper channel for them to get to vanarama north?

39 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

I want to take my favourite English team guiseley and put them in the western league division 1 in 10th division make all of their ratings youth and everything like they would in 10th division.. my question is reason for western league division they play 46games.. if I use that league is that the proper channel for them to get to vanarama north?

Guiseley are in the northern premier league premier division at tier 7.

Why would they play 46 games in the western league?

Teams in this league will go into the Vanarama south.

Hi lionel messi, great work on this, it functions well apart from a couple of issues I´ve found. When I am playing in-game, the player contract details and career stats screens turn up blank, would there be any reason this is the case? I can be a bit OCD for checking stats and contract details so can´t really do that currently. Not sure if it´s an issue with my system or something else that´s caused this but have attached a couple of screen grabs below so you can see what I mean:

image.thumb.png.9b78d1ef0c4bac5515f309edf0817ad3.png

image.thumb.png.a63553c4918df80b20f53385fd39177d.png

56 minutes ago, maccacallander said:

Hi lionel messi, great work on this, it functions well apart from a couple of issues I´ve found. When I am playing in-game, the player contract details and career stats screens turn up blank, would there be any reason this is the case? I can be a bit OCD for checking stats and contract details so can´t really do that currently. Not sure if it´s an issue with my system or something else that´s caused this but have attached a couple of screen grabs below so you can see what I mean:

image.thumb.png.9b78d1ef0c4bac5515f309edf0817ad3.png

image.thumb.png.a63553c4918df80b20f53385fd39177d.png

I have not seen this before.

Are you using any other data files alongside mine?

The FA Cup replays in each round up to the 4th, are taking place at 3 pm midweek. I think that it needs to be corrected, and set at 19:45.

Also, the TV money are shared 50-50 between the two clubs for a televised match picked by National TV.

Many thanks for your excellent result.

3 hours ago, fotis246 said:

The FA Cup replays in each round up to the 4th, are taking place at 3 pm midweek. I think that it needs to be corrected, and set at 19:45.

Also, the TV money are shared 50-50 between the two clubs for a televised match picked by National TV.

Many thanks for your excellent result.

ok i will fix that

2 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Does anyone know where national league playoff final is played?

is it the same for national league north/south playoff finals?

I think last year they was played at the london stadium, is it the same this season or is it different?

Year before last was at Ashton Gate, and before that was always Wembley I believe. Not sure if they've specifically stopped with Wembley or if it was just down to scheduling the last couple of years.

13 minutes ago, howabe said:

Year before last was at Ashton Gate, and before that was always Wembley I believe. Not sure if they've specifically stopped with Wembley or if it was just down to scheduling the last couple of years.

I think i have found the info.

Next year it is back at the london stadium again.

And the north/south is played on the highest seeded teams home ground.