Loan System

It's too late to make new requests for fmm23. They're releasing it in about 6 weeks - at this point they'll just be testing it I should imagine.

I hope however they have tweaked this. One aggravation I found was if I ever tried to propose a buy out clause the club noped out of the negotiations immediately - at least just tell me no!

Edited by ElliottMS
In my excitement I forgot October existed

• SI Staff
On 29/09/2022 at 07:04, jamie_B_105 said:

Would quite like to see this developed in FM23.....

• Possibly add the option of a 24 month loan a

• Add the option to include an obligation to purchase after a certain date / games

It's a little late for a 24 month loan option - but I'll consider it for the version after.

With the 'obligation to buy' you can do this in a different manner by buying with the loan-back option (pretty much same thing but slightly differently setup).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Do we know if any more work to develop the loan system is happening for FM24?

• 24 month loan

• Obligation to buy

• More player control when the player is loaned...( I.e. Training focus... Positional training etc. Clubs would still have an interest?)

“Obligation to buy” I imagine is slightly different to buying with the loan-back option? If a club puts in an offer for a loan for one of my players, I can’t then renegotiate using this loan back option?

Helps clubs get around FFP and would help buying a player and using next seasons budget….

On 30/09/2022 at 10:53, ElliottMS said:

It's too late to make new requests for fmm23. They're releasing it in about 6 weeks - at this point they'll just be testing it I should imagine.

I hope however they have tweaked this. One aggravation I found was if I ever tried to propose a buy out clause the club noped out of the negotiations immediately - at least just tell me no!

Yeah I also always get thrown out of negotiations if I negotiate a buy-out clause, only to find another team sign a loan with a much lower buy-out fee the next few days. It’s clearly a bug, buy-out clauses used to work really well in FMM22.