Fake Players as well as a Training routines suggestion

kopfan1977

When starting a game with fake players. Rather than the players be just generated names of the players they are replacing. Wouldn't it be better to just completely start with Newgens instead - So ages/ PA,CA / Nationality all completely random rather than being able to just go to say P.S.G and finding the fake Messi or Man Utd and finding fake Ronaldo. I know they aren't going to have the same attributes as the originals but it's still too easy to spot them. 

You'd have thought the whole idea behind fake players would be the randomisation of it all. Imagine scouting around and finding a gem at Crewe or Dulwich Hamlet that then goes on to become a world class star. Right now finding such players is easy as they are all still at the clubs they are in real life just with different names.

As well as this it would be nice to be able to insert a training schedule in for the whole season or even month rather than painstakingly having to do it week by week. Especially if you are setting training for 3 teams (First, U23 and U18). Having a drop down menu for each month to insert training schedule for these would take away the tediousness behind this.

Also when clicking custom schedules. Can we get the custom schedule added just beneath where it states custom schedule rather than to the right hand side as shown in pic. Again this would improve efficiency when going to load a schedule.

T1.jpg

• SI Staff

Personally I don't understand the exact mechanics in the background when it comes to starting with fake players. However, I did recently have a save file in which I'd selected this option. Players aren't direct one for one matches, an example being there was no readily identifiable player at PSG who was Mbappe. I would suspect a player with his profile was there but his CA must've been far, far lower because even around 10 seasons later it was not clear. Donnarumma was there but was at a significantly lower CA and not at all a top level keeper. Moukoko's regen replacement finally emerged as the obvious talent he is around 4-5 years in. I even managed to buy Alphonso Davies from Bayern for <£100k, sold him on for £2m a season or so later and then lamented the fact I'd let him go as he went on to make a £40m transfer to Barcelona a couple of years later. I think the hardest thing is perhaps you don't notice the players you don't spot. 

When it comes to having a database entirely away from the basis of the data provided by the research team though, that falls under the domain of the pre-game editor. Certainly I realise it would be a huge undertaking to create what you've mentioned, but that is the scope some do aim for. It may be something that already exists out there.

Looking at the training side, where do you envisage this drop down you've mentioned being, perhaps showing the screen on which you believe it would naturally fit?

On 04/10/2022 at 01:38, Michael Sant said:

Personally I don't understand the exact mechanics in the background when it comes to starting with fake players. However, I did recently have a save file in which I'd selected this option. Players aren't direct one for one matches, an example being there was no readily identifiable player at PSG who was Mbappe. I would suspect a player with his profile was there but his CA must've been far, far lower because even around 10 seasons later it was not clear. Donnarumma was there but was at a significantly lower CA and not at all a top level keeper. Moukoko's regen replacement finally emerged as the obvious talent he is around 4-5 years in. I even managed to buy Alphonso Davies from Bayern for <£100k, sold him on for £2m a season or so later and then lamented the fact I'd let him go as he went on to make a £40m transfer to Barcelona a couple of years later. I think the hardest thing is perhaps you don't notice the players you don't spot. 

When it comes to having a database entirely away from the basis of the data provided by the research team though, that falls under the domain of the pre-game editor. Certainly I realise it would be a huge undertaking to create what you've mentioned, but that is the scope some do aim for. It may be something that already exists out there.

Looking at the training side, where do you envisage this drop down you've mentioned being, perhaps showing the screen on which you believe it would naturally fit?

Great reply. I agree it probably would be a lot of work to completely empty the database, But then this would allow for the game to then just auto fill teams with newgens.

With regards to training - I'd prefer it to be just below where it says custom schedule. Rather than it sit over to the right hand side.