Transfer budget question

Does any money you make during the season selling players get added to your  yearly transfer budget the following season?  e.g., I currently have 100 million for transfers. My future  transfer budget  for next season is 90 Mil. If I don't spend the 100 Mill will the 90 mil get added to that and  and I'll have 190 mil or do I start  next season with 90 mil?

Not necessarily- any funds left over will be taken into account by the board when they decide on next season's budget but it is not automatic that any leftover budget will the always available.  Dont make any assumptions till the new budget figure is released.

In my experience you buy the best you can with money available (transfer / wage budget) as it may not be available for next season. Ive never known any real life manager purposely save transfer budget for a future season

I only use the transfer budget as I need. If the team is doing well and there's no specific need I will save the money. However if scouts suggest a young player with good potential I will buy him, it might be useful for first team after a few seasons or after fully developed it might return a good transfer fee