FM23 iPad & PS5 number of countries

Sorry if I have missed this but how many countries and leagues will you be able to run on iPad and then on PS5? This could sway my decision on which one to go for. Thanks 😊 

Edited by CraigW92

• CraigW92 changed the title to FM23 iPad & PS5 number of countries
10 minutes ago, CraigW92 said:

Thanks Ollie. I too assumed 3 for iPad as was on 21. Xbox I believe is 5 though so maybe the PS5 will match that?

I’d imagine the PS5 would be same as Xbox, Apple Arcade version is completely unknown for me anyways as like yes the latest pros and M1 iPads are very powerful but you’ve then got to think about the less powerful iPads and iPhones for graphics as well.

1 hour ago, CraigW92 said:

Thanks Ollie. I too assumed 3 for iPad as was on 21. Xbox I believe is 5 though so maybe the PS5 will match that?

Ah okay had no idea Xbox was 5 - would be amazing if iPad was that, but doubt it.

im genuinely so excited for this to return. I bought a new iPad last year ahead of FMT and when they said they weren’t doing FMT 22 on iPad I was gutted. 

16 hours ago, ollie_davis said:

Ah okay had no idea Xbox was 5 - would be amazing if iPad was that, but doubt it.

im genuinely so excited for this to return. I bought a new iPad last year ahead of FMT and when they said they weren’t doing FMT 22 on iPad I was gutted. 

Me too! I nearly bought a new laptop last month too, definitely NOT just for FM, but glad I didn’t!

1 hour ago, grade said:

SI, really like to torture us like that? 1 week and half is still too much time waiting for new features announcements.

More like mid to late October probably, as full FM will rightly need to be marketed and shown off fully before they announce new features for the touch and console versions. Usually you can work out what’s going to be included and what’s not by new main features in full FM, but in a more easier to understand and made to be a quick! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2022 at 14:29, zakbrown96 said:

I’d imagine the PS5 would be same as Xbox, Apple Arcade version is completely unknown for me anyways as like yes the latest pros and M1 iPads are very powerful but you’ve then got to think about the less powerful iPads and iPhones for graphics as well.

Curious whether there would be anything stopping them having different numbers of leagues depending on which model you're using.

2 hours ago, TopToffee said:

Curious whether there would be anything stopping them having different numbers of leagues depending on which model you're using.

They probably will given an iPhone is less powerful than say an iPad or MacBook graphically normally 

18 hours ago, BnadnerB said:

Hopefully they just give a warning box that if you run say 5-10 nations on your Mac/iPad then you wont be able to continue the save on your phone.

Would be super disappointing to see Mac capped at the same amount of leagues as iPhone.

All depends on how they’ve incorporated it which we won’t know till the NDA is over and they can release all information. 

• 1 month later...