**UEFA Revamp Competition [FM22]**

When I saw Carlito85's UEFA Revival, I downloaded it as fast as I could, I was so happy to discover such a great database . Seeing how he could bring back old tournaments made me dream and so I decided to make my own version of his database, the UEFA Revival 06.

It includes: 

- UEFA Cup Winners Cup and the Intertoto Cup ( Winner of Intertoto Qualifies for First Qualifying Round of UEFA Europa League)

- The UEFA Champions League and The UEFA Super Cup( obviously).

Hope you're going to enjoy it!

UPDATE:

I made a version 3 File for those who want more variety. The Uefa Intertoto Runner-Up also qualifies to the Europa League and The Europa League contains teams from nations 1-54 now.

The Version 4 will come soon and will feature a Champions League with the Winners of Europa League and Cup Winners Cup(working on it.)

** I updated The V3 ( there was an issue in the CWC, history was added in the semi-finals, now it's in the finals)

Uefa Revival 06 V2.fmf

UEFA Revamp V3 .fmf

Edited by paracoolo

• paracoolo changed the title to **UEFA Revamp Competition [FM22]**
32 minutes ago, paracoolo said:

When I saw Carlito85's UEFA Revival, I downloaded it as fast as I could, I was so happy to discover such a great database . Seeing how he could bring back old tournaments made me dream and so I decided to make my own version of his database, the UEFA Revival 06.

It includes: 

- Coefficients and Flexible Format Rules( seeding will change every 5 years)

- UEFA Cup Winners Cup and the Intertoto Cup ( Winner of Intertoto Qualifies for First Qualifying Round of UEFA Europa League)

Uefa Revival 06 V2.fmf 27.67 kB · 0 downloads

so anyways what happen to Carlito85 and did you put an format of group stage and is this new format right

26 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

so anyways what happen to Carlito85 and did you put an format of group stage and is this new format right

This is a format different than any other ones I've seen in Carlito's Folder. 

First of all, there is 1 group stage and a league in the CWC

There is 1 group stage at the end of the UEFA Europa League

There is also 1 group stage in the beginning of the Champions League

1 hour ago, paracoolo said:

It includes: 

- Coefficients and Flexible Format Rules( seeding will change every 5 years)

Uefa Revival 06 V2.fmf 27.8 kB · 0 downloads

And I'm still doing some testing. Whether I should put the competitions to Flexible Format Rules and not just the Continent.

On 18/09/2022 at 17:08, paracoolo said:

It includes: 

UPDATE:

I made a version 3 File for those who want more variety. The Uefa Intertoto Runner-Up also qualifies to the Europa League and The Europa League contains teams from nations 1-54 now.

The Version 4 will come soon and will feature a Champions League with the Winners of Europa League and Cup Winners Cup(working on it.)

** I updated The V3 ( there was an issue in the CWC, history was added in the semi-finals, now it's in the finals)

Uefa Revival 06 V2.fmf 27.8 kB · 11 downloads

UEFA Revamp V3 .fmf 520.57 kB · 4 downloads

Will download this and have a look. Seems like some good work as gone into this. Well done and Thanks 

• 4 months later...