About match engine ( developers pls)

Pafnus

Is the match engine same as other teams simulated match ( simulated in 1 seconds) as with my matches which i played with extented highlights in 15 minutes?

For example i am playing with manu and there is a match between liverpool- chealsea. Both are ai teams and when i click "space" i just see only match result. İs the match engine same in those ai matches?

Thank you for response and sorry for my bad english

Yes it is the same. The only difference between yours and AI matches is that your decisions will cause the Match Engine to change the outcome and regenerate the match highlights based on the different type of changes you do.

Edited by saiyaman

8 hours ago, Pafnus said:

Is it same for between ai matches simulations?

Yes, IF the match is inside what it set to be viewed in full detail. If not, the games uses a "quick ME" to resolve it faster. You can set it up yourself here:

image.thumb.png.89476aff6ef99cbb7a00d6ce80b31b8e.png

It's worth noting that having too much on full detail will slow the game down quite a lot.

3 saat önce, XaW said:

Yes, IF the match is inside what it set to be viewed in full detail. If not, the games uses a "quick ME" to resolve it faster. You can set it up yourself here:

image.thumb.png.89476aff6ef99cbb7a00d6ce80b31b8e.png

It's worth noting that having too much on full detail will slow the game down quite a lot.

What is difference with full detail and "quick ME"

Is Quick me simulations more random results?

9 hours ago, Pafnus said:

What is difference with full detail and "quick ME"

Is Quick me simulations more random results?

No, I think the Quick ME is less random. The normal match engine takes in a million parameters, while the QME is more basic in it's calculations, as far as I understand. So you are less likely to see unexpected results.