Make the data hub more accessible.

The _Captain

The data hub is a bit like how the 'Internet is the world's greatest library but all the books are in the floor' 

I think data needs to better represented to the player. With the analysts giving you information related to the point they make. For example of you are taking low quality shots, what is causing the shots to be low quality.

I also think recruitment analysis needs to be more impactful. 

You have to read the FM Byline for tips on how to interpret results. But some of the stuff they say I would never in a million years have thought of. Thats why I think in-game there should be help with this.

These tips should be built into the game and part of the gameplay.

EG the better assistant manager / head of data analysis you have, the better the tips and interpretation of what the data means. They can make suggestions and point you on the right path of what your team is doing wrong.

If you look at Chess.com, the tips they give are very good and enhances the experience.

A similar 'advice engine' could be really good for FM.

• 2 weeks later...

For both team and recruitment analysis software I think they should offer a scatter chart or bar chart and allow players to drag the data they want to see into the chart. Like if I want to see shots taken on the Y axis of a scatter chart and shots conceded on the X axis. A common one is Goals scored on the Y axis and xG on the X axis, you can then visualise a line along 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 on each axis for over and under performance.

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to input your feedback. It is an idea that has been presented before. We have passed it onto the design team. However,  it may yet be rejected or with further development make it into a future iteration of FM.