FM's 3D Match Engine performance on Apple Silicon Macs?

Could you please share FM's 3D Match Engine performance on your Apple Silicon Mac?

I'd appreciate if you could share your experience such as the example given below:

- Device: M1 MacBook Air

- Memory: 8 GB

- Graphics Detail Level: Very high

- Performance: No lag (GO FPS)

Many thanks in advance, managers. ;) 

1 hour ago, cruyff14 said:

Hi, I have the MacBook Pro and play games on very high graphics settings and view the matches in comprehensive and it doesn’t stutter.

Hi my friend, thanks for your comment. Could you please share your model details in terms of CPU, GPU, memory, and screen size?

It works quite well on my work's M1 Macbook Pro, certainly better than most of my experiences I've had with previous Windows laptops.

And to save anymore questions, it's grey, I've got a 30" inside leg measurement, favourite ice cream flavour is raspberry ripple and I'm afraid of spiders.

On 15/08/2022 at 14:22, FrazT said:

@talhak Just out of curiosity, is there any reason that you are looking for such specific machine information from those responding?

Because I'm planning to buy a new Mac and would surely want to play with "Very High" graphics detail level. I'm in love with every single detail of 3D Match View. :thup:

Edited by talhak

3 hours ago, forameuss said:

It works quite well on my work's M1 Macbook Pro, certainly better than most of my experiences I've had with previous Windows laptops.

And to save anymore questions, it's grey, I've got a 30" inside leg measurement, favourite ice cream flavour is raspberry ripple and I'm afraid of spiders.

Thanks for your feedback.