How can I adjust this colour on the tactics panel?

sweetcarroll92

Hello there! I hope someone can help me with this. I have been messing around with changing the colours of a skin and I cannot find the panel that adjusts the color of the yellow tactics section; the area where it displays your team instructions. I have tried adjusting as many different sections in the XML files I have for this in relation to the yellow colour I am using, but I simply cannot find what addresses this. Thanks to anyone who can help me find this!

helpme.png

1 hour ago, sweetcarroll92 said:

Hello there! I hope someone can help me with this. I have been messing around with changing the colours of a skin and I cannot find the panel that adjusts the color of the yellow tactics section; the area where it displays your team instructions. I have tried adjusting as many different sections in the XML files I have for this in relation to the yellow colour I am using, but I simply cannot find what addresses this. Thanks to anyone who can help me find this!

Spoiler

helpme.png

The boxes on the left  - "team/Team instructions mini overview.xml" line 8
name boxes on the pitch i believe it's set in the "widget/player selection button tactics.xml"

Edited by snowofman

6 minutes ago, snowofman said:

The boxes on the left  - "team/Team instructions mini overview.xml" line 8
name boxes on the pitch i believe it's set in the "widget/player selection button tactics.xml"

That is tremendous, thank you very much for the rapid response!

I can find the team instructions xml file, but I don't appear to have the widget xml suggested. I assume the skin I am using does not edit this file - is there any way to get this file from the FM databse? I tried to extract the default skin there using the resource archiver but that does not appear to include it, either.

6 minutes ago, sweetcarroll92 said:

That is tremendous, thank you very much for the rapid response!

I can find the team instructions xml file, but I don't appear to have the widget xml suggested. I assume the skin I am using does not edit this file - is there any way to get this file from the FM databse? I tried to extract the default skin there using the resource archiver but that does not appear to include it, either.

this is from the extracted base skin.
you can use the resourse archiver to extract diff folders from the game folder wher you can get alot of diff files,

player selection button tactics.xml