Distribution of country clubs

grega94

Despite the annoyance of this topic being started 3 times I would have a serious think about the practicalities of what you are asking.

That is on average 80 clubs for each nation in Europe. Only 3 country's in the game have that many playable clubs  England, Spain and Italy. And then some countries do not come close to that number in total Liechtenstein (7) San Marino (15), gibralter (11) Fareos (17) etc

11 minutes ago, nasaiain said:

Despite the annoyance of this topic being started 3 times I would have a serious think about the practicalities of what you are asking.

That is on average 80 clubs for each nation in Europe. Only 3 country's in the game have that many playable clubs  England, Spain and Italy. And then some countries do not come close to that number in total Liechtenstein (7) San Marino (15), gibralter (11) Fareos (17) etc

I don't think it would be possible personally. Looking in-game, Europe has 334 league competitions listed. That number also includes amateur leagues. You would need to average 13 teams per league but you have already pointed out Gibraltar and Liechtenstein couldn't manage that. Also, you would have to ignore teams like Real Madrid Castilla and Barcelona B which would make the number diminish more.

It is possible if you take all active teams from the first four levels of each European nations.

There are 768 clubs for level 1. 1661 clubs for level 1 and 2 (although you have to take the reserve teams into account as Enigmattic1 mentions, for Spain and the Netherlands the Young teams). There are 3548 teams for level 3, which will then also add second teams for Germany and possibly France and a few other nations as well. With level 4 added to that you will have 8109 teams. Remove the lower leagues divisions from that, the second teams and the U19 and see how high you come out.

In that case, take 80 clubs per nation, that should give you 4400. Take off 46 for Liechtenstein as they don’t have that much, but it keeps you busy for a while. Not sure how your system will handle it although I have around 3500-4000 teams in the Soviet Union.

On 03/08/2022 at 06:56, grega94 said:
because I plan to create new clubs as well as clubs that have failed + that are newly founded

You know, if you ask someone a question and don't give them information like this, it doesn't help. You have some arbitrary number of clubs, a setup that you don't reveal and then ask for help. We can't, because we don't know what it is for. I have given you two options to do it. That's enough from me.