Attribute Analysis Polygon for Staff?

Dotsworthy

Does anyone if it is possible to make an attribute polygon for staff? I've been playing around a little bit with the attribute analyser but not getting anything to render. Wanted to know if there is some hard coded values underneath the hood that might make this impossible

56 minutes ago, Dotsworthy said:

Does anyone if it is possible to make an attribute polygon for staff? I've been playing around a little bit with the attribute analyser but not getting anything to render. Wanted to know if there is some hard coded values underneath the hood that might make this impossible

It should be doable. What sort of information do you want on there? I can have a look for you if you want?

This was the file I created for the analyser for coaching. The plan was to simply match the 9/10 coaching areas (defending - tactical, attacking - technical etc.). I did notice that one or two of the training categories weren't in the person properties but hadn't added it yet.

Wasn't sure where I was going to put it, but just trying to get it rendered on the staff screen for now. At the moment it is blank, not sure if it is a problem with non player profile or my code for the analyser itself:

image.thumb.png.155ece8a80c847023b3ca9f0c2c315a6.png

Edited by Dotsworthy

How are you trying to add it to the panel? I had a similar issue with my player polygons and I had to create a container like this in the "player overview panel" xml:

Spoiler

<!-- DNA -->      
            <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="dnap" file="player/enigma/player attribute analyser panel dna" dont_set_embedded_title="true" late_loading="true" priority="1">
                     <translation id="title" type="use" value="Club DNA" />
                     <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
            </container> 

which would pull the polygon from a different xml:

Spoiler

<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="10" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally">
    <container minimum_width="300" priority="1" default_width="-1">
         <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Outfield player -->
      <container class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" id="ofap" file="player/enigma/dna" >
        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" />
      </container>

</container>
  </container>
</panel>

Once I had done that, my polygons populated.

Edited by EnigMattic1

Thanks, at the moment I am replacing plans on the staff screen. It renders the title but no polygon. I tried the above also but it wouldn't render anything:

<container class="main_box" minimum_width="300" default_width="-1" priority="2">
    <translation id="title" translation_id="334971" type="use" value="Attribute Analysis" />
    <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="8"/>
    <widget class="non_player_attribute_analysis" file="non_player/ASW/non player attribute analyser coaching">
        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
    </widget>
</container>

I noticed you've added ids for some of your containers, do these ids need to be stored somewhere?

Edited by Dotsworthy

1 hour ago, Dotsworthy said:

Thanks, at the moment I am replacing plans on the staff screen. It renders the title but no polygon. I tried the above also but it wouldn't render anything:

<container class="main_box" minimum_width="300" default_width="-1" priority="2">
    <translation id="title" translation_id="334971" type="use" value="Attribute Analysis" />
    <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="0"/>

<layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_gap="8"/>
    <widget class="non_player_attribute_analysis" file="non_player/ASW/non player attribute analyser coaching">
        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
    </widget>
</container>

I noticed you've added ids for some of your containers, do these ids need to be stored somewhere?

I can't remember who it was that told me, but the ids can be anything 4 characters long. I think @bluestillidie00 starts some of his containers with TCS for example.

Update!  Made some headway on the panel, but cannot get attributes to render:

image.thumb.png.c7abaede0528839efdec35d2045ca97a.png

This is what I'm using for the attributes, perhaps this is missing a line?

<list id="items">
    <!-- layer 1 (there is only one) -->
    <list>
      <record id="item">
        <translation id="name" type="use" value="Def - Tac" />
        <real id="max_value" value="20" />
        <integer id="angle" value="0" />
        <colour id="colour" name="text" />
        <flags id="standard_spec" value="text" />
		  <flags id="size" value="small" />

<list id="attributes">
        <integer value="Nchd" />
          <!-- Defending -->
          <integer value="Ncta" />
          <!-- Tactical -->
          <integer value="Npde" />
          <!-- Determination -->
          <integer value="Npmo" />
          <!-- Motivating -->
          <integer value="Npld" />
          <!-- Level of Discipline -->
        </list>
      </record>

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2022 at 22:33, Dotsworthy said:

Update!  Made some headway on the panel, but cannot get attributes to render:

image.thumb.png.c7abaede0528839efdec35d2045ca97a.png

This is what I'm using for the attributes, perhaps this is missing a line?

<list id="items">
    <!-- layer 1 (there is only one) -->
    <list>
      <record id="item">
        <translation id="name" type="use" value="Def - Tac" />
        <real id="max_value" value="20" />
        <integer id="angle" value="0" />
        <colour id="colour" name="text" />
        <flags id="standard_spec" value="text" />
		  <flags id="size" value="small" />

<list id="attributes">
        <integer value="Nchd" />
          <!-- Defending -->
          <integer value="Ncta" />
          <!-- Tactical -->
          <integer value="Npde" />
          <!-- Determination -->
          <integer value="Npmo" />
          <!-- Motivating -->
          <integer value="Npld" />
          <!-- Level of Discipline -->
        </list>
      </record>

Hello @Dotsworthy

If you havnt solved the issue yet, you are welcome to sent me the file and i'll have a look at it
as it's not something i would use myself, i don't really want to make it from scratch. hope it makes sense

if you have solved it or don't wanna sent it... just ignore me :)

Don't have the files anymore I'm afraid.

I think there might be some coding done under the hood which doesn't make this possible. I tried adding the non-player attributes to the polygon for a player and it seemed to be looking for them (but couldn't find them obviously), so perhaps it would work for player/coaches? :D

13 minutes ago, Dotsworthy said:

Don't have the files anymore I'm afraid.

I think there might be some coding done under the hood which doesn't make this possible. I tried adding the non-player attributes to the polygon for a player and it seemed to be looking for them (but couldn't find them obviously), so perhaps it would work for player/coaches? :D

ahh okay fair enough, and as said. as it's not something i would use myself, i can't really start from scratch as i'm to lazy :)