Help me choose a RWB

Hi, playing as Steau Bucharest in Romania, using a 3-4-3, and trying to decide on who I should use at RWB in the upcoming campaign. I was hoping to recruit somebody really good, but alas, have struck out in transfer market. My choices are: 

Zoungrana, a converted midfielder. He's my **best** midfielder, but I am fairly deep at that position. I used him as emergency cover at the position last year, and am tempted to just plug him in full time this year. His poor crossing ability has me concerned, though.

image.thumb.png.4733738de143c4914c08a8776c9f0574.png

Next up, Salim, who was my first choice left back last year, but has been surpassed by one of my prospects. I also used him in several games on the right side, where he actually did quite well. I'm not sure about a left footed player, as my right sided forward is **also** left footed.  Also, he seems to be pretty injury prone.

image.thumb.png.8fa0a2ae20aaadeddd1d45c03bac55a4.png

Finally, Mohamed, who I sigend as depth for WCB but who actually seems like he might be better suited at wingback.

image.thumb.png.6d8bd40357e25936ea04fc1e74cb7b9f.png

• Zoungrana: Pacey with decent Traits, however, with Crossing and Dribbling of 5 and 6 respectively, he's unlikely to ever be good enough
  • Salim: Strictly left-footed, so unlikely to be able to play out wide on the right
  • Mohammed: Okayish Pace, but very poor Off The Ball, Dribbling and Crossing, all of which are crucial for a good Wing-Back

Honestly, not the best bunch to choose from, if you're looking for a WB.

Personally, I would look to sign someone better with following characteristics:

• Acceleration, Pace, Work Rate > 12
  • Off The Ball, Dribbling, Crossing > 10
  • Right Foot > Strong

That would be my starting point, depending on how many options show up.

Hello,

First of all - why are you playing 343?

The wingback position is crucial in this type of tactics (343, 352) for me. The player should be one of the best in my team.

Zoungrana - do you have a good midfield alternative for him? Maybe its not worth it.

Mohammed - if we look at age and potential, he has a chance to be good enough in the future - ofc with proper training.

I'm a big fan of position changes (if necessary). The essence of being a good manager ;)

1 hour ago, Zemahh said:
  • Zoungrana: Pacey with decent Traits, however, with Crossing and Dribbling of 5 and 6 respectively, he's unlikely to ever be good enough
  • Salim: Strictly left-footed, so unlikely to be able to play out wide on the right
  • Mohammed: Okayish Pace, but very poor Off The Ball, Dribbling and Crossing, all of which are crucial for a good Wing-Back

Honestly, not the best bunch to choose from, if you're looking for a WB.

Personally, I would look to sign someone better with following characteristics:

• Acceleration, Pace, Work Rate > 12
  • Off The Ball, Dribbling, Crossing > 10
  • Right Foot > Strong

That would be my starting point, depending on how many options show up.

Unfortunately there's nobody even remotely interesting that I can afford, am stuck with in house options lol.

1 hour ago, Chiravilla said:

Hello,

First of all - why are you playing 343?

The wingback position is crucial in this type of tactics (343, 352) for me. The player should be one of the best in my team.

Zoungrana - do you have a good midfield alternative for him? Maybe its not worth it.

Mohammed - if we look at age and potential, he has a chance to be good enough in the future - ofc with proper training.

I'm a big fan of position changes (if necessary). The essence of being a good manager ;)

Went with 3 atb when I took over because like 8 of my best 11 were all natural DCs, and the tactic has served me pretty well so far; this is the first year I've really had a gap in my lineup.

I do have a couple of prospects in midfield that I'd love to break in, which would mean using Zoungara on the wing; but Mohammed is really interesting and Salim did so well last season when used there; iirc he was MoM twice.