Regens with 2 nationality

Xӕxxon_dziglo

2 hours ago, Xӕxxon_dziglo said:

In the country of Atletico Bilbao, regens appear with Spanish citizenship and Basque citizenship. How can I make the same thing happen at another club? Is it possible to do this through the editor?

Not directly, no. Unless you want a specific nationality.

If that is the case, you need to move the local region OR the city/town to a different country. For example, if you moved "North-West" or "Manchester" from England to, for arguments sake, the UAE, you would then increase the chances of a newgen born in Manchester (or North-West depending on which you moved) having English/Emirati nationality.

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Not directly, no. Unless you want a specific nationality.

If that is the case, you need to move the local region OR the city/town to a different country. For example, if you moved "North-West" or "Manchester" from England to, for arguments sake, the UAE, you would then increase the chances of a newgen born in Manchester (or North-West depending on which you moved) having English/Emirati nationality.

Atletico Bilbao's priorities are that they should only sign Basque players. How to do the same in another club?

3 minutes ago, Xӕxxon_dziglo said:

Atletico Bilbao's priorities are that they should only sign Basque players. How to do the same in another club?

Club specific? I don't think that is possible with regards to nationality. The whole "Basque/Spanish" thing is hard coded I believe. The closest you would get would either be owners who specifically want you to sign players of a certain nationality or, if I remember correctly, there is an extinct team in the database that will only allow you to sign players that have the same nationality of whatever country you place them in.

Bermuda Hogges FC. I believe it is hard coded that they can only sign players that have the nationality of the country that they are playing in.

Edited by EnigMattic1

19 horas atrás, EnigMattic1 disse:

Club specific? I don't think that is possible with regards to nationality. The whole "Basque/Spanish" thing is hard coded I believe. The closest you would get would either be owners who specifically want you to sign players of a certain nationality or, if I remember correctly, there is an extinct team in the database that will only allow you to sign players that have the same nationality of whatever country you place them in.

Bermuda Hogges FC. I believe it is hard coded that they can only sign players that have the nationality of the country that they are playing in.

Chivas Guadalajara from Mexico too, they can only sign mexican players i think

On 13/07/2022 at 07:05, Xӕxxon_dziglo said:

In  Atletico Bilbao, regens appear with Spanish citizenship and Basque nationality . How can I make the same thing happen at another club? Is it possible to do this through the editor?

Shows how to do it pretty easy to